Raliegh Durham North Carolina
✟18,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Sure...here it is, but it was not written down on stone.

(Rom 1:19) For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.
(Rom 1:20) For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

This is moral law...light of conscience. This does not include a Sabbath day by the way.

AT

Upvote 0

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Victorville, California, CorpUSA
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I completely AGREE! It's the SIGN of a COMPLETE COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus would NEVER have done such a thing!

In Christ alone!!!!

There is no need for this unneeded and unnecessary name-calling. free, I for one never called you any names or answered you roughly or rudely, yet you are doing so here.

Please stop.

Upvote 0

freeindeed2

In Christ We Are FREE!
Feb 1, 2007
A mile high.
✟79,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no need for this unneeded and unnecessary name-calling. free, I for one never called you any names or answered you roughly or rudely, yet you are doing so here.

Please stop.
If you aren't the one who lamely reported my post, then I'm not calling you names at all. I hope you can discern that! I called the 'person' who reported it a 'COMPLETE COWARD'. I've dealt with many cowards before. I can easily spot them. If you're not the one then you should in NO WAY be offended. If you are, then the shoe fits!

In Christ alone...

Upvote 0

honorthesabbath

Senior Veteran
Aug 10, 2005
Arkansas
✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, I got that.

Was Adam ever considered in scripture to be a "Father" of Israel?

Excellent point RND-and let's not forget that when Adam was made aware of the rules for eternal life, that no covenant was required. God simply 'commanded' Adam to obey, just as the father of any family doesn't need the children to 'agree' to obey.

But then the fall happened, Adam's family had a new 'daddy' so to speak. So further on down the road, with mankind no longer belonging exclusively to God-there had to be a compact made in order for God to have permission to accomplish His purpose thru the COI.

This is why this statement is made...

(Deu 5:3)
Not with our fathers did the LORD make this covenant,
but with us, who are all of us here alive today.

Keep in mind also--that the 10 COMMANDMENTS are COMMANDMENTS--God never asks them to obey them, He simply COMMANDS them to "Thou shalt/not.

Upvote 0

honorthesabbath

Senior Veteran
Aug 10, 2005
Arkansas
✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Adam hid because he realized he was naked.
He was not hiding from God as much as he was hiding his nakedness from his wife. Because they did not act as one they suddenly realized their differences.

We should not overlook God's actions in the story. He knew they had eaten the fruit and He knew they were hiding. It is not unimportant that His first concern was not about the fruit they had eaten.

ROFL--what?? Where did you such an idea? Please show us some scripture for this.

Upvote 0

freeindeed2

In Christ We Are FREE!
Feb 1, 2007
A mile high.
✟79,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Excellent point RND-and let's not forget that when Adam was made aware of the rules for eternal life, that no covenant was required. God simply 'commanded' Adam to obey, just as the father of any family doesn't need the children to 'agree' to obey.

But then the fall happened, Adam's family had a new 'daddy' so to speak. So further on down the road, with mankind no longer belonging exclusively to God-there had to be a compact made in order for God to have permission to accomplish His purpose thru the COI.

(Deu 5:3) Not with our fathers did the LORD make this covenant, but with us, who are all of us here alive today.

Keep in mind also--that the 10 COMMANDMENTS are COMMANDMENTS--God never asks them to obey them, He simply COMMANDS them to "Thou shalt/not.
So you've NEVER broken them? Do you keep them perfectly today (as in TODAY)? What about YESTERDAY? What about TOMORROW?

In Christ alone...

Upvote 0

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If you aren't the one who lamely reported my post, then I'm not calling you names at all. I hope you can discern that! I called the 'person' who reported it a 'COMPLETE COWARD'. I've dealt with many cowards before. I can easily spot them. If you're not the one then you should in NO WAY be offended. If you are, then the shoe fits!

In Christ alone...

Of course I reported you free. I admitted so much by the posts I made and the content of those posts regarding the subject matter of them.

You are being very rude and name calling is completely unnecessary. This appears to be a pattern with a number of posters here.

Upvote 0

honorthesabbath

Senior Veteran
Aug 10, 2005
Arkansas
✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I already have Brother AT:

Right here: http://christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=41921376&postcount=67

This post was in relation to this one by you: http://christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=41920920&postcount=65

EdMu-Buckwheat.jpg

"Hi, I'm Buttwheat, amember my posts?"

ROFL--HILARIOUS!
23_30_109.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Adventtruth

God is the Gospel!
Sep 7, 2006
Raliegh Durham North Carolina
✟18,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Your suggestion and conclusion that the sabbath is at the center of my individual gospel was unnecessary, rude and completely uncalled for. You are making assumptions that are neither true nor fair to make considering the stands I have taken for the Gospel on this board.

(Deu 5:3) Not with our fathers did the LORD make this covenant, but with us, who are all of us here alive today.

Are you sure about that?

(Hos 6:7) But like Adam they transgressed the covenant; there they dealt faithlessly with me.

AT

Upvote 0

freeindeed2

In Christ We Are FREE!
Feb 1, 2007
A mile high.
✟79,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course I reported you free. I admitted so much by the posts I made and the content of those posts regarding the subject matter of them.

You are being very rude and name calling is completely unnecessary. This appears to be a pattern with a number of posters here.
Thanks for better helping me to understand your character! And thanks for actually taking responsibility for your actions! I repsect that. Very few here do so.

What I am baffled at is why you would feel the need to report rather than discuss!???? I'm left believing that you're not really interested in discussion but finding ANY way you can make a report against those you disagree with. I guess I'd say, good luck with all your reports. As for me I don't feel I can trust you to be true to OPEN discussion.

In Christ alone...

Upvote 0

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
(Hos 6:7) But like Adam they transgressed the covenant; there they dealt faithlessly with me.

The KJV says "men" not Adam.

Hosea 6:7
But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

According to the scriptures a covenant was not established between man until Abraham.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

honorthesabbath

Senior Veteran
Aug 10, 2005
Arkansas
✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Please free, don't put words in my mouth or draw conclusion that are inaccurate and have nothing to do with my actual comments.

Honestly, I think you owe me an apology regarding this post. I've never been rude or made salacious comments regard what your beliefs are.

Your comments here were completely uncalled for.
Yeah--FREE's comments were pretty rude and as you say--completely uncalled for. We were having a lively debate, with no one getting upset--then Free had to go and blow it!
36_1_44.gif

Upvote 0

honorthesabbath

Senior Veteran
Aug 10, 2005
Arkansas
✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not at all (although I would disagree with your accusation of Jesus being 'proud'!). He clearly established that he had authority EVEN OVER THE SABBATH, A DAY WHICH MANY WORSHIP TODAY, INSTEAD OF THE CHRIST!

Some INSIST on preaching ANOTHER gospel, other than Jesus Christ!

In Christ alone...

(PS...nice report:doh: )
Free--no one is preaching another gospel-this is baptist rhetoric crapola.

And if you are accusing me of reporting you-I'll thank you to stop your false accusing. I DIDN'T DO IT!

Upvote 0

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for better helping me to understand your character! And thanks for actually taking responsibility for your actions! I repsect that. Very few here do so.

I admitted it by the comments I made in several posts.

What I am baffled at is why you would feel the need to report rather than discuss!????

because this seems to be a pattern with you and a few others that if the discussion is not going your way, you have a need to denegrate and offer rude and unnecessary comments.

I'm left believing that you're not really interested in discussion but finding ANY way you can make a report against those you disagree with.

I'm not looking to report you for any reason, least of all your Biblical POV. What I get sick of is the rude and uncalled for comments you make toward others.

Was it really unnecessary to say my Gospel revolves around the Sabbath when I have made it abudnatly clear otherwise?

I guess I'd say, good luck with all your reports. As for me I don't feel I can trust you to be true to OPEN discussion.

And I feel your unnecessarily rude comments needed to be addressed. We can disagree without all the verbal sniping and rudeness.

Upvote 0

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Yeah--FREE's comments were pretty rude and as you say--completely uncalled for. We were having a lively debate, with no one getting upset--then Free had to go and blow it!
36_1_44.gif

This seems to be a predictable pattern on this board.

Upvote 0

honorthesabbath

Senior Veteran
Aug 10, 2005
Arkansas
✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What is 'cope-out'???

Are you in a position to give advice to God?

In Christ alone...
Free--your response to RND when he ask you would God destroy the whole world and not tell them why, proves to me that you are not being honest with RND or the scriptures.

God ALWAYS warns and tells WHY before He intervenes. Have you forgotten Nineveh and Sodom? Of course they were violating Gods KNOWN laws-or else God is a tyrant worse than Hitler.

Upvote 0