✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks for proving my point!

If you go back and read the bible text again, and then go to your room, get into your bed and just be still and think about it, you may gain understanding and wisdom. This is soooo hard for you But take heart, we all have to grow.:)

Psalm 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.

AT
I didn't make your point! Go back and re-read what I ASK you in that post. Why are you hedging on this anyway?

And BTW--I'm trying hard not to report you for your demeaning slams you've hurled a me. But if you keep it up-I will.

I have kept to the issue at hand without ONCE calling you a name or belittling you. Can you please do the same?

Upvote 0

freeindeed2

In Christ We Are FREE!
Feb 1, 2007
A mile high.
✟79,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who said it was difficult? I think I said there are a ton of verses that describe the Good News of Jesus Christ.
What is that Good News of Jesus Christ?

No that's true. You're just the one making rude and insensitive comments. Remember free, the reports came because of your rude comments, not in spite of them.
You made the reports, not me, and it's YOUR posts that are full of sarcasm. I think it's hypocritical to make reports and the use sarcasm in your posts against the one YOU reported in the first place.

That was good though wasn't it.
No. If you're going to continue making sarcastic slams then why don't you withdraw your reports. I would even edit those comments you found 'rude' in the spirit of open discussion. That would make it all right and we can get back to actual discussion without the distractions. What do you think?

The Good News of the Jesus Christ.
What is the Good News of Jesus Christ?

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Cribstyl said:
Honor, with all that said....(Q#1)When do you think that Adam recieved the ten commandments?

Honorthesabbath said:
It would be pure speculation of course to say when Adam received them, but I suspect that it was very soon after his creation. Maybe even before Eve's appearance.

That's a wrap people.......we're done here:)
CRIB

Upvote 0