Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The abomination of desolation occurs and the people of Judea have to flee immediately. These people who are fleeing have to do it before the 'winter, Sabbath' day because that is the start of the 'great tribulation'.
The start of the great tribulation is when the abomination of desolation image is placed in the temple. That's when the people in Judea begin to flee.

1290 days would give these people a great amount of time to leisurely get supplies, check their email, go to work as usual - basically, they would forget the abomination even exists for 3.5 years.
You misread my chart.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The start of the great tribulation is when the abomination of desolation image is placed in the temple. That's when the people in Judea begin to flee. You misread my chart.

Here's my latest chart. Hopefully, tranquil, this will clear up any confusion in reading my chart.

upload_2019-8-22_17-30-59.jpeg

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The start of the great tribulation is when the abomination of desolation image is placed in the temple. That's when the people in Judea begin to flee.

You misread my chart.
No, I don't think I did misread it, because if you had admitted that the great tribulation started at the beginning of the 1290 days, you wouldn't be denying the obvious fact that the 'locusts' are cutting off the daily sacrifices as I've shown repeatedly.

You have an axe to grind to prove that the 6th Seal is the end of 7 years, which it clearly isn't. And you have to rearrange the sequence of the Seals, Trumpets, & Bowls to achieve this preordained result.

as Matt 24 clearly lays out:
abomination ---> causes the immediate events described as 'great tribulation' that people have to flee from

Immediately after this starts, people flee to the mountains. These people who flee are the ones that are gathered by the messengers / 'angels' (Matthew 24:31)

The 'gathering' at the 7th Seal (Revelation 7:9-13) = Matthew 24:31's gathering

Rev 7
9After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,
[...]
13Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?” 14I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
= Matthew 24's gathering

29“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
.....[6th Seal].....

30Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man,
.......(1st sign on Feb 11, 2021)

and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
.......(the gathering at the 7th Seal/ 1st Trumpet)

The tricky thing about what Jesus is saying in Matt 24 is that it is worded such that he is telling people when the false christs arise (and no one will listen apparently)

21For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. 22And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

23Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. 25See, I have told you beforehand.​

When do the false christs arise? When the great tribulation is cut off for the elect - then, they arise. This now puts a different spin on

29“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

.........(now meaning 'after the tribulation of the false christ that arose')
instead of the 6th Seal, this now means that Satan is falling to earth as described in Revelation 12:3-9 at the start of the 7th Trumpet/7 bowls of wrath

30Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man,
.....2nd 'sign of the son of man' at Rev 12/ pregnancy term ending at the 7th Trumpet

and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
.........now instead of the 1st Trumpet gathering, it is now the end of the 2nd woe/ start of the 7th Trumpet, the 'come up here' gathering at Revelation 11:12

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, I don't think I did misread it, because if you had admitted that the great tribulation started at the beginning of the 1290 days, you wouldn't be denying the obvious fact that the 'locusts' are cutting off the daily sacrifices as I've shown repeatedly.
You did misread what I had on my chart. On my chart both the 1290 days and the 1335 days begin on the same day, day 1185.

The 1290 day tribulation of those day is the first 1290 days of the 1335 day long great tribulation.

The locust notion of those stopping the daily sacrifice is your interpretation. It has no impact on my chart.

On my chart, I have the Antichrist stopping the daily sacrifice just like it indicates in Daniel 8:11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

upload_2019-8-22_18-5-44.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You have an axe to grind to prove that the 6th Seal is the end of 7 years, which it clearly isn't. And you have to rearrange the sequence of the Seals, Trumpets, & Bowls to achieve this preordained result.
The timeline of end time events, in the book of Revelation is not a straight through reading of the text.
The text gives consecutive sequence of events in segments.

Seals 1-6 are, for an example are a segment, a consecutive description overall for events of the 7 years. Revelation 12:6-17 is another example of consecutive events, presented as a segment.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Adamina

Praise Jesus
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2020
U S A
✟16,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Interesting information, but I won't be around to witness these events.
Well, I am 71 years old this year, and every extra day is a bonus for me. It won't be too long before I am absent from the body and present with the Lord, so I will be in Paradise, awaiting the second coming, and when He comes I will be among the tens of thousands of His saints who will be with him.
That is a positive way to look at it.
Congrats on hitting the 70's years old mark. I still got a ways to go..................

Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
You did misread what I had on my chart. On my chart both the 1290 days and the 1335 days begin on the same day, day 1185.

The 1290 day tribulation of those day is the first 1290 days of the 1335 day long great tribulation.

The locust notion of those stopping the daily sacrifice is your interpretation. It has no impact on my chart.

On my chart, I have the Antichrist stopping the daily sacrifice just like it indicates in Daniel 8:11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

View attachment 261586

Antiochus IV did defile the Temple and stop the daily sacrifice.. That's what lead to the Maccabean Revolt.

Upvote 0