The Sixt Th Seal Events and the emergence of the One World Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You have 2 contradictions in the same phrase.
Don't you find contradicting to say that we have the promise of God's protection whatever happen if this is related to God's wrath ...and at the same time saying Then, we are told to get under cover when the Lord comes from His dwelling place to punish the world for it's sins...?
For those who have failed to understand the scope and terrible effects of this coming disaster and made no preparations, which is the majority of Christians, their only recourse is to pray very hard and call upon His Name.
For those who have discerned God's plans for our time and made preparation's, especially for family members who may not be true Christians, Isaiah 26:20-21 is good advice.

Those that will be alive and remain will be changed at the same time that the resurrection mentioned in Revelation 20:4... upon Jesus Second Coming after the Tribulation...Jesus will descend from Heaven to establish His Kingdom on the Earth after the battle of Armageddon.
Yes, it is correct; Jesus' Kingdom will be on earth.
But 1 Thessalonians 4:17 makes no mention of anyone getting new bodies at that time, you have added that.

If your unprecedented CME producing "microwave penetration" hit the earth tomorrow within a delay of 1 hour where are you going to go -under cover- for protection ?
Why do I have to reply to questions where people have failed to properly read what I have said? Or made any attempt to find out facts for themselves?
8 minutes and then the arrival of the initial flash of a CME, should not affect anyone indoors, the EMP will mostly just destroy our electric and electronic systems. Earthquakes and storms, too but only at first on the half of the earth facing the sun. It is the main mass that arrives 24 hours later that will do the most damage and requires an u/g shelter or similar for survival.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do I have to reply to questions where people have failed to properly read what I have said? Or made any attempt to find out facts for themselves?
8 minutes and then the arrival of the initial flash of a CME, should not affect anyone indoors, the EMP will mostly just destroy our electric and electronic systems. Earthquakes and storms, too but only at first on the half of the earth facing the sun. It is the main mass that arrives 24 hours later that will do the most damage and requires an u/g shelter or similar for survival.[/QUOTE]

Answer to your question... Because the rest of us are made of Flesh.

How deep is your underground shelter?

Does it have a "blast door" on it?

What size screen wire have you used for your Faraday Cages or have you used Aluminum sheeting instead?

If the world-wide infrastructure goes down, how will you monitor for another similar CME during the next few days after the primary event?
Do you have a large telescope with a solar filter?

If Riberra and I agree with everything you say, will you let us stay in your shelter with you?

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Don't you guys get sick of randomly quoting the Bible back and forth at each other? Seems to be all eschatology consists of :(

Man, that cat is funny. I watched it a couple times before I noticed he was hitting saran wrap stretched across the door.

It reminds me of the Einstein quote about repeating the same behavior every time but expecting a different result.

funny-gif-cat-tape-prank.gif

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, maybe it won't be a thermite reaction, just the hit will probably be enough to produce the bright blood red effect.
However, would 3,800 Kelvin: 6,300f, be sufficient? [google: CME temperature]

When you walk across a carpet during the winter and a spark jumps off of your fingertip when you touch a doorknob, it has about the same temperature that you listed above. That tiny blue spark is a superheated plasma. However, it contains only a tiny amount of energy.

Temperature and energy are not the same thing. An extreme temperature can occur, but not produce very much energy.

If concentrated by a Fresnel Lens, the bright sunlight hitting an area the size of a credit card can set your shirt on fire.

Normally that energy is spread out, so it does not do any damage.

The effect of the CME is proportional to the mass of the superheated particles.
Much of the plasma will be shielded away from us due to the earth's magnetosphere.
The largest effects would be seen near the poles, where the magnetic field lines come down.
This is why the auroras are usually seen near the poles.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it is correct; Jesus' Kingdom will be on earth.
But 1 Thessalonians 4:17 makes no mention of anyone getting new bodies at that time, you have added that.
1 Corinthians 15:51-53 is the sister verses made by Paul who explain it... -we- refers to Christians alive and remain.

1 Corinthians 15
:51-53
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

The Last trump is the Voice of God saying,It is done.
Revelation 16:17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Now the thing that people ignore is that Satan know that people (in particular Christians) are expecting the Return of Jesus to bring peace on Earth after the Battle of Armageddon.
Satan have planned to create a false Armageddon's scenario whose battlefield is the Middle east... the final phase will be implying Israel attacked by the Muslim Nations "WW3" ... A false savior (falling angel/Not Satan) will bring peace and safety... Also that will create great confusion among Christians and causing a great falling away from the faith.

When they shall say peace and safety on the Earth then sudden destruction will come upon them.

This is the scenario that we will see unfolding in the years to come before the sudden destruction of the 6 th seal caused by the great earthquake and the true plan of God for the End time...

-The Sixth Seal worldwide destruction caused by the great earthquake is the marking point starting the beginning of the Great Tribulation.
-The killing of the two witnesses by the beast and their resurrection mark the mid tribulation and the beginning of the 3 1/2 years allowed to Satan's reign on earth (Satan/The beast possessing the AC/Little Horn).
-The 7 vials full of the wrath of God: are the wrath of God
-Vial number 7 is the the Great Day of Almighty God/Day of the Lord (24 hours)/Jesus second coming/Parousia and will include: Jesus coming as a thief (Rev 16:15), the great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great (Rev 16:18:20) the plague of the 100 pounds hail stone Rev 16:21;... and the battle of Armageddon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Man, that cat is funny. I watched it a couple times before I noticed he was hitting saran wrap stretched across the door.

It reminds me of the Einstein quote about repeating the same behavior every time but expecting a different result.

funny-gif-cat-tape-prank.gif
I try to find things people will enjoy. Probably due for a new one soon

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So tell, what does this scripture mean [1 Corinthians 15:51-58]
Like any interpretation of scripture, ALL the Bible must be studied and only then, will the true answers be found.
Ezekiel 37:1-14 tells about the 'dry bones'. From verse 12, we see the Lord is talking about His people, be they descendants of Jacob or grafted in. They are at present scattered among the nations. Amos 9:9
The Lord will take His people, all who believe in Him and keep His Commandments: from where they are now scattered, Ezekiel 34:11-16 and put His spirit into them. He will make a new Covenant with them, Jeremiah 30:31-34 and write His Laws within their hearts. They will literally be renewed people. Ezekiel 39:25-29
Re 1 Corinthians 15:50-56, Paul is talking about the LAST trumpet, the final wrap up of the seven thousand years decreed for mankind. All the dead will rise for the GWT judgement and those found in the Book of Life will receive an immortal body. Revelation 20:11-14

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Answer to your question... Because the rest of us are made of Flesh.

How deep is your underground shelter?
Does it have a "blast door" on it?

What size screen wire have you used for your Faraday Cages or have you used Aluminum sheeting instead?

If the world-wide infrastructure goes down, how will you monitor for another similar CME during the next few days after the primary event?
Do you have a large telescope with a solar filter?

If Riberra and I agree with everything you say, will you let us stay in your shelter with you?
No, it is a reefer container, just room for my wife, children and grand children. Anyway I live in New Zealand.

Why be worried about another CME? There will be one during the GT; Revelation 16:8, but that one will be directed just against the ungodly.

BaB, we are all made of flesh. I do not make myself out to be anything other than a messenger, as that is what my name means. I make stupid mistakes, like saying 2014 would be the year these things would happen. Just to friends and family, etc, so now they refuse to listen to me!

Re your science lesson in #364, it's prophesies like Hebrews 10:27, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1-3 and many others that you should address. Yes, the temperature of this CME will be partly dissipated in space, Just as well or the earth would be toast! Isaiah 30:26 says the Day will be seven times brighter, the Hebrew word translated 'brighter' can also mean 'stronger'. So I believe the temperatures we will experience will be maximum 120c, 420f. This will be survivable under cover. Jeremiah 25:32-33
This will be the Day; Jeremiah 30:6-7, Jeremiah 30:23-24.....in the last days, you will understand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
My comments

1 Corinthians 15:51-58 and 1Thessalonians 4:13-18 speak of all of the dead and living believing at the time .... not just national Israel Keras

And Ezekiel 37 tells of a remnant of regathered mortals of the nation of Israel who will turn to the Lord during the coming 70th week decreed and these will be born again by the Lord's spirit just like believers are today .... still mortals, but saved [these will enter and populate His coming millennial kingdom] [Ezekiel 36; Joel 2; 3; Micah 5; Zachariah 12; 13; 14; Matthew 24]

Do you not have the Lord's holy spirit infused in you today? [John 3]

There is no connection between 1 Corinthians 15:51-58 and Ezekiel 37 ..... different purpose, different time

And your speculation above is just that .... speculative .... there is no inclusion in scripture of the details the way you describe them

Jeremiah 30 is Israel's time of pressuring, of the same 70th week .... not the "church" of today

I see you attempting to mix prophecy regarding national Israel with today's church .... replacement theology is a ruse .... both are the same in matters of the Lord's salvation for all, but very different regarding national identity

I am curious .... what denominational persuasion of professing Christianity do you follow in New Zealand? .... a very beautiful and interesting place

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 15:51-58 and 1Thessalonians 4:13-18 speak of all of the dead and living believing at the time .... not just national Israel Keras

And Ezekiel 37 tells of a remnant of regathered mortals of the nation of Israel who will turn to the Lord during the coming 70th week decreed and these will be born again by the Lord's spirit just like believers are today .... still mortals, but saved [these will enter and populate His coming millennial kingdom] [Ezekiel 36; Joel 2; 3; Micah 5; Zachariah 12; 13; 14; Matthew 24]
Who are Israel? Doesn't Ephesians 2:11-18 and Romans 9:6-8 make it clear that it isn't just the descendants of Jacob that are now called Israel. Ezekiel 37 is talking about the Lord's people, all who believe in Him and are now in the spiritual wilderness. Yes, we can be born again, into His fold: receiving the Spirit of adoption, Romans 8:14-17.
Only after the great testing of the Sixth Seal, will the gathering of all those who have passed the test by fire and then the Lord will pour out His spirit upon them. Joel 2:28-29 makes it clear, it isn't until after the disasters and restoration described by Joel up till then, that the Lord will pour out His spirit.
You know, SS, how the House of Israel is now still scattered among the nations and they are the bulk of the Christian peoples. So it isn't replacement theology to say most Christians are Israelites. And what is most misunderstood, is how all this will happen before the Millennium Kingdom. Amos 9:13-15

FYI, the church I attend is the Elim denomination, an evangelical type church. But I recently attended 4 church services in America and found all their services to be very similar to what happens here. I do not discuss end times with my Pastor, he has made it clear that subject is taboo.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"Who are Israel? Doesn't Ephesians 2:11-18 and Romans 9:6-8 make it clear that it isn't just the descendants of Jacob that are now called Israel.

There is the nation of Israel .... and the church of both Jew and Gentile, both facts run in parallel .... past, present, and future .... from Genesis to Revelation

The ethnic nation of Israel is still in blindness today and does not recognize Jesus Christ as Messiah and King .... but this is going to change course soon during the coming tribulation, same as the time of Jacob's trouble .... and a remnant part of the nation will turn to Him

The prophetic scriptures tell this truth .... no doubt

Sounds like you have been listening to the pied pipers of replacement theology .... national Israel has not been replaced by anyone's "church"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
In addition ..........

You will find this ruse among those who are preteristic/amil/postribultion teachers

Your pastor is not doing his job for some reason .... the Lord's prophetic word is foundational to the entire understanding of His purpose

He may be hiding something that he does not want you to know .... or he is afraid of creating conflict and controversy

When one teaches these things there will always be conflict and controversy

Did Jesus, His prophets, and the apostles create conflict and controversy? .... no doubt

Why not take on the challenge and convince your pastor to stop hiding the Lord's prophetic word?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The true Christian Ekklesia is Israel.
Those believers who love the Lord and keep His commandments, that is: the true Christian Church are designated by God to be Israelites. The New Testament writings are clear: there is only one Israel, only one Church, only one elect, whether they be Jew or Gentile by birth. John 10:16, John 17:22-23, 1 Corinthians 1:13
1/ Israel, the chosen people of God: Exodus 15:13, Deuteronomy 33:3, Ezra 3:11
Christians, chosen of God: Romans 9:25, Ephesians 5:1, Colossians 3:12, 1 John 3:1, Revelation 7:9

2/ Israel, the children of God: Deuteronomy 14:1, Isaiah 1:2-4, Isaiah 63:8, Hosea 11:1
Christians, the children of God: John 1:12, Romans 8:14-16, Galatians 4:5-7, 1 John 3:1

3/ Israel, the scattered sheep of God: Psalms 78:52, Isaiah 40:11, Jeremiah 23:1-4, Ezekiel 34:12
Christians, His sheep: among the nations: John 10:14-16, Hebrews 13:20, 1 Peter 2:25

4/ Israel, God’s household: Hebrews 3:5, 1 Chronicles 29:14-18
Christians are God’s household: Hebrews 3:6, Hebrews 10:20-21, I Timothy 3:15, 1 Corinthians 3:9

5/ Israel are the priests of God: Exodus 19:6, Deuteronomy 27:9
Christians are the priests of God: Isaiah 66:21, 1 Peter 2:5-9, Revelation 1:6, Revelation 5:10

6/ Israel is the bride of God: Isaiah 54:5-6, Jeremiah 2:2, Ezekiel 16:32, Hosea 1:2
Christians are the bride of Christ: Isaiah 62:4-5, 2 Corinthians 11:2, Ephesians 5:29-32

7/ Israel is the vine and the olive tree: Isaiah 5:7, Hosea 9:10, Hosea 14:6-7
Christians are the vine and the olive: Luke 20:16, Romans 11:24

8/ Israelites are the circumcised: Genesis 17:9-14, Judges 15:18
Christians are the ‘circumcised’: Romans 2:25-29, Philippians 3:3, Colossians 2:11

9/ Israelites are the children of Abraham: 2 Chronicles 20:7, Psalms 105:5-6, Isaiah 41:8
Christians are the spiritual children of Abraham: Romans 4:13-18, Galatians 3:7& 29, John 4:23

10/ The Covenant is with Israel: Deuteronomy 4:31, 2 Kings 17:34-36, Psalms 105:7-10
The New Covenant is with Christians: 1 Corinthians 11:25, Hebrews 8:6-10, Ezekiel 34:25

The above 10 proofs totally negate any argument that the Church and Israel are 2 separate entities. That premise is held and promoted by the pre-trib rapture exponents, who must have 2 groups; one removed to heaven, [themselves] and the Jews, [Israel] who remain on earth to face the Great Tribulation. The Jewish remnant eventually accept Jesus as Messiah.
The truth is proven by how it is true Christian believers of every nation and language, Revelation 7:9, who gather in the holy Land soon after the Sixth Seal judgement/punishment of the nations. Habakkuk 3:12 They will be assigned to an appropriate Israelite tribe, according to each family’s characteristics. Then the 144,000 will be selected, 12,000 from each tribe, to go out and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:19

This new nation in the Middle East, will be called Beulah; Isaiah 62:1-5 They will live in peace and prosperity and when a large army comes down from the North, God will destroy them. Ezekiel 38-39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the President of the One World Government will come to Beulah and convince ‘many’ of them to sign a seven year treaty of peace. Daniel 11:27, Isaiah 28:14-15 This marks the commencement of the final seven years of this age and is the 70th year of Daniel 9:24, then at the mid-point, the O.W.G. dictator will invade and conquer Beulah. Zechariah 14:1-2, Daniel 11:30-32, which triggers the Great Tribulation of the seven Trumpet and seven Bowl punishments. Revelation 12:7-13 But those Israelites who ‘faithful to their God’, will be taken to a place of safety, as described in Revelation 12:14. Then at the Return of Jesus, those faithful ones, the righteous ‘woman’ of Israel will experience a ‘rapture’ as they are gathered by the Lord’s angels ‘from the four winds’. Matthew 24:31 They will join the resurrected saints and will enjoy the great blessings of the Millennium. Isaiah 65:17-25 [78 scriptures quoted]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
keras said:
it's prophesies like Hebrews 10:27, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1-3 and many others that you should address.
Not addressed to me but i give a try ... if you permit.
Isaiah 66:15-16 ( For, behold, the Lord will come with fire),talk about the return of Jesus (His eyes were as a flame of fire,Rev 19:12)to defeat His enemies assembled at Armageddon....it is possible that the "sword" coming out of the mouth of the Lord Jesus (Rev 19:21) is a fire having the form of a sword coming out of His mouth....
Isaiah 66:15-16
14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

Revelation 19

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

9 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Hebrews 12:28-29 (KJV)
28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Riberra, you make the mistake of mixing the Sixth Seal with the Return.
The SS, that will happen before the 7 Trumpet and 7 Bowl punishments of the Great Tribulation, 3.5 year period, will be the event that commences the countdown to the Return.
From the description in Revelation 6:12-17 and comparing it to many other prophesies that match it, we know the Sixth Seal will be a very dramatic event.
It will be the world changer and will set the scene for the establishment of the OWG.
The Return, when Jesus comes as the Word of God, to come years later, is describes quite differently.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Riberra, you make the mistake of mixing the Sixth Seal with the Return.
The SS, that will happen before the 7 Trumpet and 7 Bowl punishments of the Great Tribulation, 3.5 year period, will be the event that commences the countdown to the Return.
From the description in Revelation 6:12-17 and comparing it to many other prophesies that match it, we know the Sixth Seal will be a very dramatic event.
It will be the world changer and will set the scene for the establishment of the OWG.
The Return, when Jesus comes as the Word of God, to come years later, is describes quite differently.
I have never said the 6 Th seal happen at the Return of Jesus.. quite the contrary i say that the 6 Th seal worldwide destruction caused by the great earthquake will mark the beginning of the Tribulation....

I should have been more precise in my last post ...
There is no way that Isaiah 66:15-16 is describing the events of the 6 th seal.However it fit perfectly with the return of Jesus at Armageddon mentioned in Rev 19:11-21

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.