The Sixt Th Seal Events and the emergence of the One World Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Sshot, so you deny the fact of 10 Northern tribes still being scattered among the nations. [not just Britain and America]
Therefore you believe in national Israel, [the Jewish State of Israel] and the Church as two people and two promises.
This idea has been completely rubbished and refuted before on this forum. There is plenty of scripture to support the one people of God truth.
Talking about 'perversion of God's Word', when you are proved wrong in your beliefs about a so called rapture, just digs your errors deeper. Until you can properly discern the Prophetic Word, you are best advised to back off for a while.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you expect partying in Heaven and playing harp while the Tribulation will unfold on the Earth you are on your way for a big deception...[/QUOTE]
:oldthumbsup:

The word "But" connects 1st Thess. chapter 5 to chapter 4.
We are gathered at the beginning of His Second Coming (parousia), not 7 years before.

1Th 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
(He comes "as a thief" on the "day of the Lord" found in 2nd Pet. 3:10 and Rev. 16:15)

The following two verses also connect chapter 5 to chapter 4.

1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
(God pours out His wrath on the unbelievers, after we are gathered.)
(Rev. 12:12 says the trib. is Satan's wrath.)

1Th 5:10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

The 7 year stay in heaven between chapters 4 and 5 is part of the fairy-tale.
It does not hold up to what is plainly written in God's Word.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
[Revelation 3:10; 4:4; 7:9-17; 11:1; 13:6; 17:14; 18:4; 19:1-9; 19:14; 20:4 [those already on thrones]]

Are you jealous BaB?

The 6th seal is a portent of the beginning of the coming tribulation of the Lord's unprecedented wrath upon unbelieving earth dwellers .... will you be there to feel the earth shake?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[Revelation 3:10; 4:4; 7:9-17; 11:1; 13:6; 17:14; 18:4; 19:1-9; 19:14; 20:4 [those already on thrones]]

Are you jealous BaB?

The 6th seal is a portent of the beginning of the coming tribulation of the Lord's unprecedented wrath upon unbelieving earth dwellers .... will you be there to feel the earth shake?[/QUOTE]

Why would I be jealous when I am helping to take the Gospel to the descendants of Jacob?
I want to bring all of them alongside of us. Does that sound like jealousy?
At the present time, thousands of the descendants of Jacob are turning to Christ.

I will be there at the 6th seal event. However, at that time we will be there with Christ in our immortal bodies.
The events below occur at the 7th trumpet.
I hope to see you there.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
(Jesus Christ is present at this point.)

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
(The Day of the Lord) 2nd Peter 3:10, Rev. 16:15

Last edited:
Upvote 0

vinsight4u

Contributor
Aug 8, 2003
✟21,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The signs that come after the great tribulation are found in the
6th seal.

The covenant and agreement names/breakers are in the time of the
4th seal. God's four sore judgments are in the time of the fourth seal.

God's mercy is in the time of the 6th seal as He no longer hides His face
from Israel.
This is also the time of the 7th trumpet -as the ark is seen - showing the
mercy seat.
time to judge the dead/so time of His appearing
time to reward the saints - so time of the resurrection of the just

end of Revelation shows what?
It shows another set of plagues is about to begin.
This set will end with great hail.
So move to Rev. 16 where we find that set of plagues told in detail.
Revelation 11 reveals how the set of plagues will end.
Time again for the seven angels!

Upvote 0

vinsight4u

Contributor
Aug 8, 2003
✟21,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What about the 6th trumpet woe/2nd woe?
Well, Revelation 9 words would place it before the wicked could cast away
their idols to go hide in the rocks for fear of Him and His glory.

Why?
Because with the 2nd woe ended-men did not repent of their idols.
6th seal - per Isaiah 2 and more - the wicked have to get rid of their idols
before they go into the rocks to hide. This is linked also to the time when the
earth shakes terribly.

Upvote 0

vinsight4u

Contributor
Aug 8, 2003
✟21,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Isaiah
33:8The highways lie waste, the wayfaring man ceaseth: he hath broken the covenant, he hath despised the cities, he regardeth no man. 33:9The earth mourneth and languisheth: Lebanon is ashamed and hewn down: Sharon is like a wilderness; and Bashan and Carmel shake off their fruits. 33:10Now will I rise, saith the LORD; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself. .

33:14The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

33:17Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. 33:22For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us. 34:2For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.

34:4And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will be there at the 6th seal event. However, at that time we will be there with Christ in our immortal bodies.
The events below occur at the 7th trumpet.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
(Jesus Christ is present at this point.)

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
(The Day of the Lord) 2nd Peter 3:10, Rev. 16:15
Just a little concern nonetheless ....
To whom is addressed Isaiah 26:20 if we (alive and remain) will get our immortal body at the 7Th trumpet ?

Isaiah 26
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just a little concern nonetheless ....
To whom is addressed Isaiah 26:20 if we (alive and remain) will get our immortal body at the 7Th trumpet ?

Isaiah 26
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The chambers above could be in the New Jerusalem, since the New Heavens and the New Earth come with the return of Christ on the Day of the Lord in 2nd Peter 3:10.

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isa 65:18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Isa 65:19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

2Pe 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. (Written to the Church.)

When the fourth man in the fire who was with the three Hebrew men returns, He will gather us first and then pour out His wrath in Flaming Fire upon those who are left.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

His wrath and the time of the judgment of the dead happen at this time, as is clearly stated above.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I find it incredible that all of you posters still think the Anti-Christ and the OWG will come before God's wrath.
Just how is that possible? Let alone scripturally correct.
Revelation gives us the sequence, first the Seals: next one to be opened is the Sixth. Also Isaiah 61:2b - the next unfulfilled event, the Day of vengeance of our God.
Thinking as you do BaB, that the only time of God's wrath is at Revelation 11:18, is to forget that His wrath has come before. Anyway, my REBible reads: The nations rose in wrath, but Your Day of wrath has come. A past event, at the Sixth Seal. Now is the time for......

What I see here and elsewhere is denial that something terrible could happen soon, something very frightening that would disrupt our nice lifestyle and force us to be really serious about our faith in God.
Time to get real, time to stop messing the prophesies around and see, if only just from current world events, things are in for dramatic changes.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find it incredible that all of you posters still think the Anti-Christ and the OWG will come before God's wrath.
Just how is that possible? Let alone scripturally correct.
Revelation gives us the sequence, first the Seals: next one to be opened is the Sixth. Also Isaiah 61:2b - the next unfulfilled event, the Day of vengeance of our God.
Thinking as you do BaB, that the only time of God's wrath is at Revelation 11:18, is to forget that His wrath has come before. Anyway, my REBible reads: The nations rose in wrath, but Your Day of wrath has come. A past event, at the Sixth Seal. Now is the time for......

What I see here and elsewhere is denial that something terrible could happen soon, something very frightening that would disrupt our nice lifestyle and force us to be really serious about our faith in God.
Time to get real, time to stop messing the prophesies around and see, if only just from current world events, things are in for dramatic changes.

Keras,

You are trying to make your CME fit into God's wrath. The problems we all face when we try to force scripture to fit our ideas are painfully obvious and the author of much confusion.

No one can stand up to the wrath of Almighty God. Thank God that Jesus Christ took our wrath at the Cross.

If you think some will survive God's wrath without the shed Blood of the Lamb, then you are wrong.

Only those covered by the shed Blood of Jesus Christ will be able to stand. All others will be consumed.

Could a CME event cause a catastrophic, world-wide, event?
Yes.
But it will not be the final wrath of God at Christ's Second Coming.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Could a CME event cause a catastrophic, world-wide, event?
Yes.
But it will not be the final wrath of God at Christ's Second Coming.
Right, there are several Wrath of the Lord events. The Sixth Seal, the Gog/Magog destruction and then Armageddon.
That the Sixth Seal will be a CME sunstrike is evident from how it is that only a massive CME will fulfil all the graphically described effects.
Most of the world will survive, only the Middle East is totally devastated. This disaster will force the nations to relinquish their sovereignty and form a OWG.

We who do believe in Jesus and keep His Commandment's, must hold to our faith, calling out to Him during this terrible time. He promises to protect us and then gather all His people into all of the Holy Land. Ezekiel 20:33-38, Ezekiel 34:11-31

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right, there are several Wrath of the Lord events. The Sixth Seal, the Gog/Magog destruction and then Armageddon.
That the Sixth Seal will be a CME sunstrike is evident from how it is that only a massive CME will fulfil all the graphically described effects.

It is my understanding they are all the same event that occurs at Christ's Second Coming.
Some are hiding from the wrath of the Lamb at the end of Rev. chapter 6.
This means the Lamb is present on earth at this time.
Therefore, it is another description of the battle of Armageddon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is my understanding they are all the same event that occurs at Christ's Second Coming.
Some are hiding from the wrath of the Lamb at the end of Rev. chapter 6.
This means the Lamb is present on earth at this time.
Therefore, it is another description of the battle of Armageddon. .
Impossible. They are all described differently, have different purposes and happen at different times.
Everyone in the world can see this massive CME, the Sixth Seal, that the Lord has instigated, coming. It takes 24 hours to arrive. Many of the prophesies about this terrible disaster make it clear, the Lord is NOT seen then and remains in heaven. Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 18:11, Psalms 89:46, Habakkuk 3:4
However, He does reveal Himself to His righteous people, soon after that event; 2 Thessalonians 1:10, Isaiah 24:23

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Impossible. They are all described differently, have different purposes and happen at different times.

Four witnesses describing the same automobile accident will not describe the event using the same words.
In the same way, prophets in the Bible who have seen the same event are not going to describe the same event using exactly the same words, although key phrases many times let us know it is the same event.
Examples would be... "the day of the Lord" or "as a thief".

The purposes and timing are subject to human error, unless you can provide detailed scripture to back it up.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.