THE SABBATH IS GOD'S 4th COMMANDMENT - WHERE IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS IT IS ABOLISHED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
More confusion!!

Anyway, it is very interesting to note, that you personally accept as brothers in Christ those, who in your view constantly, without ignorance sin by breaking the Ten Commandments, and give no repentance for doing so.

I am baffled as to why you are sda, that is not sda belief is it?

We speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nothing: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world to our glory

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Do you always, without deviation walk in the Spirit/follow after the Holy Spirit and never once slip up and follow after the flesh/give in to the flesh?

Its OK, I know the response-deflection

All I can do without him is sin for I am a sinner. I looked into the mirror and see myself as God sees me. He lift me up so I can fly with eagles wings. Without him I can do nothing but with him all things because he strengthens me. Now he bids me take up my bed and come so now I walk on water. We are all tempted to Sin. Temptation is not sin. God's can strengthen us to resist temptation *1 CORINTHIANS 10:13; JAMES 4:7 if we are born again and abide in him to walk by faith in his Spirt *GALATIANS 5:16; ROMANS 3:31; JOHN 3:3-7; 1 JOHN 3:3-10.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Think I am going to ring an sda minister, and ask him if sda members should consider people brothers in Christ, if they constantly, without repentance break the fourth commandment as written, whilst fully aware of what that commandment states.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nothing: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world to our glory
But I do not see wisdom in confusion.

• Agree
Reactions: ace of hearts
Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All I can do without him is sin for I am a sinner. I looked into the mirror and see myself as God sees me. He lift me up so I can fly with eagles wings. Without him I can do nothing but with him all things because he strengthens me. Now he bids me take up my bed and come so now I walk on water. We are all tempted to Sin. Temptation is not sin. God's can strengthen us to resist temptation *1 CORINTHIANS 10:13; JAMES 4:7 if we are born again and abide in him to walk by faith in his Spirt *GALATIANS 5:16; ROMANS 3:31; JOHN 3:3-7; 1 JOHN 3:3-10.
Do you always, without deviation walk in the Spirit/follow after the Holy Spirit and never once slip up and follow after the flesh/give in to the flesh?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

I have to go now brother. Nice talking to you. Maybe we can talk more latter but if you do not have the WORD of God how can you KNOW the WORD of God? Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions fo men that break the commandments of God. I will leave you with the last word. You clearly need it more then I do.

May God bless you as you seek him through his WORD.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have to go now brother. Nice talking to you. Maybe we can talk more latter but if you do not have the WORD of God how can you KNOW the WORD of God? Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions fo men that break the commandments of God. I will leave you with the last word. You clearly need it more then I do.

May God bless you as you seek him through his WORD.
God bless you too, I hope you sort out your confusion soon, and find the strength to simply admit you are not perfect in your flesh without having to constantly deflect from it

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And yet you remain.....

Deflecting

again deflecting

and again deflecting

and again, more deflection ...

more deflection

yet again , deflection...

again deflection....practice deflecting make perfect deflecting?

No one claimed you could, did they ?
The above non substantive post is a damning indictment of learning little whilst on internet debating websites

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's not good to make such statements without any basis in fact. Bearing false testimony of another is wrong.
Let us see if you can sort out LGWs confusion. He quoted:

ALL those who CONTINUE in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN (breaking any one of God's 10 Commandments) will not enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN *HEBREWS 10:26-27 because they reject the gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23. He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning

Unquote

Yet LGW called me a brother in Christ, though I, according to his belief, constantly break the ten commandments, and I do so without repentance. I am also fully aware of what the fourth commandment states.

Can you sort out his confusion?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Think I am going to ring an sda minister, and ask him if sda members should consider people brothers in Christ, if they constantly, without repentance break the fourth commandment as written, whilst fully aware of what that commandment states.

I do not know you neither do I judge you. For me, he must increase and I must decrease. I only point all to the Word of God because it is there we find the one who loves us that we may love him. I know him and am known by him. All that he shows me I see and must show to all because I am blind. He tells me it is those that say they see that do not see. These are they that have once known him or do not know him. There is only life in the living Word. These are his Words and not my own. Freely I give because freely I have received. I must speak in the light and what I hear preach in the housetops. Many will not hear because they do not know Him. He is the Word of God and those that believe him are those that he has chosen. They follow him because they love him and are loved by him. Many are called but few are chosen. There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed come judgment day. Our probation is over once we die. All those who CONTINUE in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN will not enter the KINGDOM of HEAVEN. Indeed if you knowingly and willfully reject God's WORD in order to continue in known unrepentant sin then we are walking different paths and you are indeed not my brother.

May God help you as you seek him through his Word.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Let us see if you can sort out LGWs confusion. He quoted:

ALL those who CONTINUE in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN (breaking any one of God's 10 Commandments) will not enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN *HEBREWS 10:26-27 because they reject the gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23. He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning

Unquote

Yet LGW called me a brother in Christ, though I, according to his belief, constantly break the ten commandments, and I do so without repentance. I am also fully aware of what the fourth commandment states.

Can you sort out his confusion?

The confusion is on your side. I believe God's WORD.

God's people are in every Church. These are those who are living up to all the truth in God's WORD that God has revealed to them. In times of IGNORANCE God does not hold us accountable to sin *ACTS 17:30-31; JAMES 4:17 until we RECEIVE a KNOWLEDGE of the truth by CONTINUING in his WORD *JOHN 8:31.

Once a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come God calls all men everywhere to REPENT and BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD *ACTS 17:30. If we reject God's WORD then we are no longer BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God because we are still in our sins. ALL those who CONTINUE in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN (breaking any one of God's 10 Commandments) will not enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN *HEBREWS 10:26-27 because they reject the gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23.

God's people are in every Church. God's is calling all his people where ever they may be to COME OUT of following the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God to worship GOD in SPIRIT and in truth. *JOHN 4:23-24

In times of IGNORANCE God winks at but when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come calls all men everywhere to repent and BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD *ACTS 17:30-31.

IF ANYONE receives a KNOWLEDGE of the truth and chooses to reject it then we are no longer BELIEVING AND FOLLOWING God's WORD. We only have today to hear his Voice tommorrow may be to late when our probation finishes here on earth.

God's Sheep hear his Voice (the Word)

JOHN 12:47-48
[47], And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. [48], He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The confusion is on your side. I believe God's WORD.

God's people are in every Church. These are those who are living up to all the truth in God's WORD that God has revealed to them. In times of IGNORANCE God does not hold us accountable to sin *ACTS 17:30-31; JAMES 4:17 until we RECEIVE a KNOWLEDGE of the truth by CONTINUING in his WORD *JOHN 8:31.

Once a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come God calls all men everywhere to REPENT and BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD *ACTS 17:30. If we reject God's WORD then we are no longer BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God because we are still in our sins. ALL those who CONTINUE in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN (breaking any one of God's 10 Commandments) will not enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN *HEBREWS 10:26-27 because they reject the gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23.

But you are indeed confused, for you accept people as brothers in Christ who, according to your understanding cannot be Christians based on multiple posts of yours

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
God bless you too, I hope you sort out your confusion soon, and find the strength to simply admit you are not perfect in your flesh without having to constantly deflect from it

Once again confusion is your side not mine. I posted to you earlier that all I can to without Jesus is sin. You deny God's WORD and His power to save us from sin. If we do not KNOW God's WORD how can we hear his Voice when he is knocking at the door calling us? Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. JESUS says that those who KNOWINGLY follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of GOD are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9. I know who I believe and follow and I hear his Voice *ROMANS 3:4; ACTS 5:29. Many are called but few are chosen *MATTHEW 22:14.

May God help you as you seek him through his Word.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately, those who preach obedience to the letter, are left making statements that have not bearing on the reality of theirs or anyone elses lives. I guess that doesn't matter so much if you are only on this website for theological debate. I guess it is better to be doing it here, than spend your time witnessing to people out in the world, as such words would be disasterous for the sincere of heart

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
But you are indeed confused, for you accept people as brothers in Christ who, according to your understanding cannot be Christians based on multiple posts of yours

I do accept my brothers and sisters in the Lord wherever they may be. Your simply repeating yourself. Read the post above yours as this your confusion here has already been addressed through the scriptures. Please read post # 534 linked click me. Seems you missed it.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
JESUS says that those who KNOWINGLY follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of GOD are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9. I know who I believe and follow and I hear his Voice *ROMANS 3:4; ACTS 5:29. Many are called but few are chosen *MATTHEW 22:14.

though you write the above, we know you consider such people you are writing about as brothers in Christ

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately, those who preach obedience to the letter, are left making statements that have not bearing on the reality of theirs or anyone elses lives. I guess that doesn't matter so much if you are only on this website for theological debate. I guess it is better to be doing it here, than spend your time witnessing to people out in the world, as such words would be disasterous for the sincere of heart

Unfortunately those who do not know the letter cannot know the Spirit because the Spirit works through the letter to lead us to Christ *GALATIANS 3:22-25

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.