THE SABBATH IS GOD'S 4th COMMANDMENT - WHERE IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS IT IS ABOLISHED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
More deflection. You need to sort your theology, not just randomly quote the letter

I guess your not able to respont to the posts and scriptures in them that disagree with you. Maybe you can pray about them at home?

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are confused to be "UNDER THE LAW" means to be guilty before God of breaking it.
As per your belief. Hence, you cannot bring yourself to admit you are imperfect in the flesh. This is a silly conversation. Every honest Christian knows they are not perfect in the flesh. They are not happy about it, but those whos Christianity consists of more than just reeming off pat the partial letter are honest enough to admit it

• Winner
Reactions: Dan61861
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
As per your belief. Hence, you cannot bring yourself to admit you are imperfect in the flesh. This is a silly conversation. Every honest Christian knows they are not perfect in the flesh. They are not happy about it, but those whos Christianity consists of more than just reeming off pat the partial letter are honest enough to admit it

Not at all I explained my belief personally and through the Word of God. You simply choose to ignore it. Where did I ever claim I am perfect through the flesh? Now your making things up again because you do not have God's WORD.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I guess your not able to respont to the posts and scriptures in them that disagree with you. Maybe you can pray about them at home?
I have little quoted scripture, just pointed out the glaring inconsistencies in your belief. What is the [point in moving on to scripture when all will do is evade and deflect, as you have constantly been doing

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I have little quoted scripture, just pointed out the glaring inconsistencies in your belief. What is the [point in moving on to scripture when all will do is evade and deflect, as you have constantly been doing

You have pointed out no inconsistencies with anything I have posted. You have only chosen to ignore my posts and the scriptures in them that disagree with you. Neither do you respond to anything that has been shared with you. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it. Ignoring God's WORD does not make it dissappear

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
it is a very sad state of affairs when someone who claims to be a Christian cannot muster the strength to simply admit they are imperfect in the flesh. It is natural, that confusion of belief must then follow

What is sad for you is that you are not telling the truth. I will leave that between you and God. I have already forgiven you.

This was posted earlier to you...

Your just repeating yourself without answering the posts and scriptures that disagree with you. I posted to you earlier that all I can to without Jesus is sin. I looked into the mirror and see myself as God sees me. He lift me up so I can fly with eagles wings. Without him I can do nothing but with him all things because he strengthens me. Now he bids me take up my bed and come so now I walk on water. We are all tempted to Sin. Temptation is not sin. God's can strengthen us to resist temptation *1 CORINTHIANS 10:13; JAMES 4:7 if we are born again and abide in him to walk by faith in his Spirt *GALATIANS 5:16; ROMANS 3:31; JOHN 3:3-7; 1 JOHN 3:3-10.

May God help you as you seek him through his Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Only on the internet could I possibly hear a belief that accepts people as Christians, who are considered to be constantly breaking the ten commandments without conscience or repentance whilst fully understanding what those commandments state. Yet at the same time it is relentlessly stated such people who act like this cannot be Christians and are children of the devil

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ace of hearts
Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is sad for you is that you are not telling the truth. I will leave that between you and God. I have already forgiven you.

This was posted earlier to you...

Your just repeating yourself without answering the posts and scriptures that disagree with you. I posted to you earlier that all I can to without Jesus is sin. You deny God's WORD and His power to save us from sin. If we do not KNOW God's WORD how can we hear his Voice when he is knocking at the door calling us? Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. JESUS says that those who KNOWINGLY follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of GOD are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9. I know who I believe and follow and I hear his Voice *ROMANS 3:4; ACTS 5:29. Many are called but few are chosen *MATTHEW 22:14.

Do you really think any intelligent person who reads your posts here cannot see they are full of contradiction, evasion and deflection? I guess we should not consider internet debating sites to be places where the bar is much raised that high

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Only on the internet could I possibly hear a belief that accepts people as Christians, who are considered to be constantly breaking the ten commandments without conscience or repentance whilst fully understanding what those commandments state. Yet at the same time it is relentlessly stated such people who act like this cannot be Christians and are children of the devil

Yet if you believe God's WORD and not the words of men we read the real test to know if someone is from God and knows God is written here.

1 JOHN 2:3-4
[3], And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
[4], He that said, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Who do we BELIEVE and FOLLOW God or man?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Do you really think any intelligent person who reads your posts here cannot see they are full of contradiction, evasion and deflection? I guess we should not consider internet debating sites to be places where the bar is much raised that high

I think those who may read along will see who has God's WORD and who speaks his own words. Sorry friend these are God's WORD's not mine therefore your argument is with God not me. Let me know when you have some scriptures to share and you want to address the posts and scriptures provide for you in love only as a help to you. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yet if you believe God's WORD and not the words of men we read...

[4], He that said, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
But we cannot discuss the above can we, for you cannot bring yourself to admit you are imperfect in the flesh.
In my opinion, you would do better to spend the time you spend on this website in prayer and reflection, and firstly sort out your confusions

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think those who may read along will see who has God's WORD and who speaks his own words. Sorry friend these are God's WORD's not mine .
God's words do not blatantly contradict each other, as yours evidently do.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
But we cannot discuss the above can we, for you cannot bring yourself to admit you are imperfect in the flesh.
In my opinion, you would do better to spend the time you spend on this website in prayer and reflection, and firstly sort out your confusions

It is you who make false claims not me. You simple state things that are not true even after I have stated to you that all I can do without JESUS is sin. This is sad for you.

Your just repeating yourself without answering the posts and scriptures that disagree with you. I posted to you earlier that all I can to without Jesus is sin. I looked into the mirror and see myself as God sees me. He lift me up so I can fly with eagles wings. Without him I can do nothing but with him all things because he strengthens me. Now he bids me take up my bed and come so now I walk on water. We are all tempted to Sin. Temptation is not sin. God's can strengthen us to resist temptation *1 CORINTHIANS 10:13; JAMES 4:7 if we are born again and abide in him to walk by faith in his Spirt *GALATIANS 5:16; ROMANS 3:31; JOHN 3:3-7; 1 JOHN 3:3-10.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
God's words do not blatantly contradict each other, as yours evidently do.

Please prove your claims and let's bring them to the light of God's WORD where all can see? If you cannot then all I hear is your words over God's Word.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please prove your claims and let's bring them to the light of God's WORD where all can see? If you cannot then all I hear is your words over God's Word.
As any impartial, unbiased, intelligent person will know, I have proved them time and time again

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
As any impartial, unbiased, intelligent person will know, I have proved them time and time again

No you haven't proven anything at all :). You have simply stated your words over God's Word and have not not responded to any of the post and scriptures provided to you that disagree with you. Ignoring God's WORD my friend does not make it disappear. God's WORD will be our judge come judgment day *JOHN 12:47-48

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yet if you believe God's WORD and not the words of men we read the real test to know if someone is from God and knows God is written here.

here is another confusion. You obviously believe people who you must consider liars, do not have the truth in them, and break God's commandments are your brothers in Christ. The contradictions carry on and on and on

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No you haven't proven anything at all :). You have simply stated your words over God's Word and have not not responded to any of the post and scriptures provided to you that disagree with you. Ignoring God's WORD my friend does not make it disappear. God's WORD will be our judge come judgment day *JOHN 12:47-48
Take my advice, you will fool no unbiased intelligent person with what you are writing

• Agree
Reactions: ace of hearts
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
here is another confusion. You obviously believe people who you must consider liars, do not have the truth in them, and break God's commandments are your brothers in Christ. The contradictions carry on and on and on

Not at all the confusions is your side again my friend. It is God's WORD not mine that says that the test to know if someone is from God or not OBEDIENCE to God's commandments not me. So your argument is with God.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.