THE SABBATH IS GOD'S 4th COMMANDMENT - WHERE IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS IT IS ABOLISHED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do accept my brothers and sisters in the Lord wherever they may be. Your simply repeating yourself. Read the post above yours as this your confusion here has already been addressed through the scriptures. Please read post # 534 linked click me. Seems you missed it.
Yes, you accept people as brothers and sisters in the Lord who, according to your belief constantly, and without repentance sin by breaking the ten commandments, whilst they fully understand what those commandments state. I understand this. It's just, that you write in your posts such a thing is not possible

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Yes, you accept people as brothers and sisters in the Lord who, according to your belief constantly, and without repentance sin by breaking the ten commandments, whilst they fully understand what those commandments state. I understand this. It's just, that you write in your posts such a thing is not possible

Nope your making things up sadly I have never said. Please read post # 534 linked click me.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise are futile 1Cor3:20

Indeed that is why it is written. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nope your making things up sadly I have never said. Please read post # 534 linked click me.
So you do not accept as Christians people on this website who, do not observe a set Saturday sabbath, and do not do so without repentance whilst fully understanding what the Ten Commandments state. That's fine, so why call such people brothers??

Reactions: ace of hearts
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So you do not accept as Christians people on this website who, do not observe a set Saturday sabbath, and do not do so without repentance whilst fully understand what the Ten Commandments state. That's fine, so why call such people brothers??

Read the scriptures what do you think ACTS 17:30 and JAMES 4:17 mean? Please read post # 534 linked click me. Your just repeating yourself without reading what has been written to you. Ignoring God's WORD does not make it dissappear.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Read the scriptures what do you think ACTS 17:30 and JAMES 4:17 mean? Please read post # 534 linked click me. Your just repeating yourself without reading what has been written to you.
More evasion! Please deo not ask me any questions as all you are doing is deflecting from answering every question I put to you

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
More evasion! Please deo not ask me any questions as all you are doing is deflecting from answering every question I put to you
There is no evasion at all. The evasion is yourside. Your repeating yourself. Read the scriptures what do you think ACTS 17:30 and JAMES 4:17 mean? Please read post # 534 linked click me which as already addressed your claims. Your just repeating yourself without reading or responding to what has been written to you or addressing the scriptures that disagree with you. Ignoring God's WORD does not make it dissappear.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Many come on these websites thinking they understand much, for they can quote much of the letter, yet, their posts show confusion. Possibly that is why they are on the internet and not out in the real world seeking to bring the lost into the kingdom

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Many come on these websites thinking they understand much, for they can quote much of the letter, yet, their posts show confusion. Possibly that is why they are on the internet and not out in the real world seeking to bring the lost into the kingdom

Unfortunately those who do not know the letter cannot know the Spirit because the Spirit works through the letter to lead us to Christ *GALATIANS 3:22-25. Those who do not CONTINUE in God's WORD do not KNOW God's WORD *JOHN 8:31-36; 1 JOHN 2:3-4.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no evasion at all. The evasion is yourside. Your repeating yourself. Read the scriptures what do you think ACTS 17:30 and JAMES 4:17 mean? Please read post # 534 linked click me which as already addressed your claims. Your just repeating yourself without reading or responding to what has been written to you or addressing the scriptures that disagree with you. Ignoring God's WORD does not make it dissappear.
Of course I am repeating myself as you cannot address the questions. You cannot admit you are imperfect in the flesh, and you your theology does not agree with the reality of your views as you accept people as Christians who, according to your theology cannot be christians at all. I guess none of this matters if you just want to argue the bible

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Of course I am repeating myself as you cannot address the questions. You cannot admit you are imperfect in the flesh, and you your theology does not agree with the reality of your views as you accept people as Christians who, according to your theology cannot be christians at all. I guess none of this matters if you just want to argue the bible

Go ahead show me how my post has not answered your question. If you cannot your only evading the post and scriptures that disagree with you.

Read the scriptures what do you think ACTS 17:30 and JAMES 4:17 mean? Please read post # 534 linked click me which as already addressed your claims. Your just repeating yourself without reading or responding to what has been written to you or addressing the scriptures that disagree with you. Ignoring God's WORD does not make it dissappear.

Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it. *ROMANS 3:4

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately those who do not know the letter cannot know the Spirit because the Spirit works through the letter to lead us to Christ *GALATIANS 3:22-25. Those who do not CONTINUE in God's WORD do not KNOW God's WORD *JOHN 8:31-36; 1 JOHN 2:3-4.
Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.
Rom2:14&15

The letter disagrees with your assessment, but, as this is the internet I am sure you are skilled in con text

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Go ahead show me how my post has not answered your question. If you cannot your only evading the post and scriptures that disagree with you.

Read the scriptures what do you think ACTS 17:30 and JAMES 4:17 mean? Please read post # 534 linked click me which as already addressed your claims. Your just repeating yourself without reading or responding to what has been written to you or addressing the scriptures that disagree with you. Ignoring God's WORD does not make it dissappear.

Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it. *ROMANS 3:4
Are you perfect in your flesh?
Do you at all times walk in/follow after the Holy Spirit and never the flesh, thereby never committing sin?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.
Rom2:14&15

The letter disagrees with your assessment, but, as this is the internet I am sure you are were skilled in con text

Not at all. Are you claiming that gentiles do not sin? Romans 2 and 3 is showing that ALL HAVE SINNED both JEWS and GREEKS and there is none rightouess not one. Don't forget the context of the scripures you are quoting that you leave out.

ROMANS 2:12-13
[12], For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
[13], (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Sorry God's WORD disagrees with you.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not at all. Are you claiming that gentiles do not sin? Romans 2 and 3 is showing that ALL HAVE SINNED both JEWS and GREEKS and there is none rightouess not one. Don't forget the context of the scripures you are quoting that you leave out.

ROMANS 2:12-13
[12], For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
[13], (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Sorry God's WORD disagrees with you.
It doesn't disagree with me:

All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

People under the law will be judged by the law. Are you under the law?

• Agree
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Are you perfect in your flesh?
Do you at all times walk in/follow after the Holy Spirit and never the flesh, thereby never committing sin?

Your just repeating yourself without answering the posts and scriptures that disagree with you. I posted to you earlier that all I can to without Jesus is sin. You deny God's WORD and His power to save us from sin. If we do not KNOW God's WORD how can we hear his Voice when he is knocking at the door calling us? Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. JESUS says that those who KNOWINGLY follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of GOD are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9. I know who I believe and follow and I hear his Voice *ROMANS 3:4; ACTS 5:29. Many are called but few are chosen *MATTHEW 22:14.

May God help you as you seek him through his Word.

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your just repeating yourself without answering the posts and scriptures that disagree with you. I posted to you earlier that all I can to without Jesus is sin. You deny God's WORD and His power to save us from sin. If we do not KNOW God's WORD how can we hear his Voice when he is knocking at the door calling us? Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. JESUS says that those who KNOWINGLY follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of GOD are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9. I know who I believe and follow and I hear his Voice *ROMANS 3:4; ACTS 5:29. Many are called but few are chosen *MATTHEW 22:14.

May God help you as you seek him through his Word.
More deflection. You need to sort your theology, not just randomly quote the letter

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't disagree with me:

All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

People under the law will be judged by the law. Are you under the law?

You are confused. To be "UNDER THE LAW" means to be guilty before God of breaking it.

ROMANS 3:19-20
[19], Now we know that what things soever the law said, it said to them who are UNDER THE LAW: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Now v19, in connection with the Context of v9-18 us summing up what has been previously said saying that those who are "UNDER THE LAW" are those who are GUILTY BEFORE GOD of breaking the LAW v9 confirms this saying both JEWS and GENTILES are ALL UNDER SIN, which means we are all GUILTY before GOD of breaking God's LAW.v 19

[20], Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

God's WORD does indeed disagree with you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.