Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Or, President Biden accurately described Trump by calling him "The Great MAGA King", and then the right wing proved Biden to be correct by finally coming out of the woodwork and agreeing they no longer want a democracy.​
Donald Trump, King of America will be a great election campaign movie; Dinesh D'Souza is between gigs, I think?
Or that delightful O’Keefe fellow?

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JohnPaul88

A Soldier In God Army.
Dec 18, 2021
Trenton
✟38,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Of course none of that is his fault. There was a whole pandemic but it is somehow Biden’s fault he hasn’t fixed all these problems within a single year in office.
Opening the border with Mexico and allowing illegals in by the hundreds of thousands is trying to fix things?

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,179.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The Return of the Great MAGA King

President Biden ripped Donald Trump by calling him "The Great MAGA King," but the right wing instead embraced the term ...

iu
Kind of a smack in the face got all those who died to make America free of Kings.

But I guess right wing authoritarians are gonna authoritarialise.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just got back from the grocery store and stopping at the gas station... Trump as king doesn't sound that bad.

I hear gas is cheaper in Saudi Arabia....and you'll have a king too.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess you forgot about his initiative that got vaccines in record time.
No, his offering the incentive was a good thing. However did the US have a vaccine before any other country? It is also deplorable that he went on to sabotage his own health department’s efforts to mitigate the pandemic here. He made the whole thing so political to the effect that members of his own party are unlikely to avail themselves of any vaccine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I hear gas is cheaper in Saudi Arabia....and you'll have a king too.
Yes and a very religious society with very little protections for the irreligious, LGBT and women. Sounds like a right wing paradise!

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
IDK why those who are against Trump work so hard at keeping him in the spotlight 24/7
The OP who started this thread sharing a Trump meme from Truth Social is not anti Trump. Quite the opposite, it’s the Trump fans who haven’t yet moved on from the last administration.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
IDK why those who are against Trump work so hard at keeping him in the spotlight 24/7

Savvy political move. If you follow his approval/disapproval rating, it gets worse when the public saw more of him and it improved when he wasn’t in the limelight as such. His approval rating is higher now without the bully pulpit or Twitter than it ever was during his presidency. There’s a decent argument that getting back on Twitter would damage Trump’s future political prospects more than it would help them.

• Agree
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Savvy political move. If you follow his approval/disapproval rating, it gets worse when the public saw more of him and it improved when he wasn’t in the limelight as such.
He had to answer the continual disinformation being spread by the leftist media. It is true that a lot of people probably saw it as petty, but I think many are beginning to understand now that they should have paid more attention to what he was trying to tell them.

His approval rating is higher now without the bully pulpit or Twitter than it ever was during his presidency. There’s a decent argument that getting back on Twitter would damage Trump’s future political prospects more than it would help them.
Dream on... His approval rating is likely higher now because voters can actually see what a catastrophic mistake they made.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
“If voting made a difference, they wouldn’t let us do it.” Mark Twain
If voting didn't make a difference, they wouldn't spend so much money to lie to you in an attempt to get your vote.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
What do you mean? This thread is about Trump posting something on his social media site.

Do you think Trump is against Trump?

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The OP who started this thread sharing a Trump meme from Truth Social is not anti Trump. Quite the opposite, it’s the Trump fans who haven’t yet moved on from the last administration.

90% of all the attention being showered on Trump that I come across is from those who shouldn't want him to remine popular. I just don't get it is all.

Upvote 0