Nikki Haley is closer to Democratic candidate than to Donald Trump as a Candidate?

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My congratulations and gratitude to the Republicans who believe character counts, so much so that they would not support a member of their political party with major deficiencies of character.

Rather than abandoning their principles, they should inspire other Republicans to value character, too.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Whereas Joe Biden is just the perfect example of the kind of person Americans should want as President, right???

Wrong!!!
Joe Biden is the very worst President in my life time. No one else comes close to being as incompetent a President, in my life time, as Joe Biden.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Golly! I guess you think incompetence must mean an impressive list of achievements including the best economy in 50 years and almost full employment.

A frequent Mass attendee who has been houndedand persecuted by Congressional haters who have come up with nothing.

We should all be so competent. How blessed our nation would be.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Golly! I guess you think incompetence must mean an impressive list of achievements including the best economy in 50 years and almost full employment.

A frequent Mass attendee who has been houndedand persecuted by Congressional haters who have come up with nothing.

We should all be so competent. How blessed our nation would be.
Really? I didn't know that people like Biden and Pelosi who are supporters of abortion could go to mass. Does your pope agree with that? Maybe he does since he blesses gay couples. It is not one of the best economies in 50 years, that is silly to even say that. Oy vey!

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

"Nikki Haley argues her supporters won't vote for former President Donald Trump if he becomes the GOP presidential nominee --"

MAGA promotional schemes or not -- you would think that Republicans could line up on a couple of things.
They are RINOs, nothing more. Haley was a UN shill. Bought and paid for by the UN. They should vote for RFK Jr. He at least is a libertarian blue dog.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Pope Francis said that the Church should inform people's consciences, not replace them (US Catholic, 2016) and I imagine many conservative legislators who are polluting and endangering earth's very existence, leaving the poor penniless, and rejecting all immigrants and refugees comfort themselves with those words. Their political actions, as well as pro-choice politicians', are between themselves and their confessor and God).
I rely on facts and statistics for my news, unclouded by bias. The truth hurts?

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If Biden is such an awesome president, why are Joe's disapproval ratings so high? If Joe is a great president, then surely his approval numbers would be higher than his disapproval numbers in poll, after poll, after poll.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If Biden is such an awesome president, why are Joe's disapproval ratings so high? If Joe is a great president, then surely his approval numbers would be higher than his disapproval numbers in poll, after poll, after poll.
The people answering the pollsters are manipulated by lies and misrepresentation. Being a well-informed, responsible voter myself, I am horrified at how irresponsibly they approach their responsibility as citizens.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I consider myself to be an extremely well informed voter. I am constantly on a daily basis soaking in as much news and information as I possibly can. No one is manipulating me. Nevertheless, I still consider Joe to be a very weak and failing president.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
With numbers that low -- it means even his own party members are disapproving, so then how is it they can't come up with a viable candidate for this election? Do they really not have any leadership more qualified than Joe who both sides can see is at his end-of-career stage in life. (so much so that it is not considered fair to have him answer questions about his actions in a trial, given his age and poor memory)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They are RINOs, nothing more. Haley was a UN shill. Bought and paid for by the UN. They should vote for RFK Jr. He at least is a libertarian blue dog.
In this political climate, Ronald Reagan would be called a Rino.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I rely on facts and statistics for my news, unclouded by bias. The truth hurts?
I am not sure who your news source is but they lied to you. "Best economy in 50 years" is an absolute joke. I've been around for well over 50 years and that simply is not the case.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I consider myself to be an extremely well informed voter. I am constantly on a daily basis soaking in as much news and information as I possibly can. No one is manipulating me. Nevertheless, I still consider Joe to be a very weak and failing president.
A very astute observation!

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟2,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

"Nikki Haley argues her supporters won't vote for former President Donald Trump if he becomes the GOP presidential nominee --"

MAGA promotional schemes or not -- you would think that Republicans could line up on a couple of things.
I guess by "line up" you mean stick together?

Notice that no D ran against biden, but many Rs ran against Trump

I think of Jesse Watters' book title

Get it Together

(already)

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟2,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Even the liberal cnn shows polls that indicate biden is in deep trouble.

But then, at least NY is attempting to solve the problem.. the problem of Ds not being enthusiastic on voting. NY is trying to get illegals to have a right to vote. It's like "Today NY, tomorrow the whole USA!" :mad:

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I guess by "line up" you mean stick together?

Notice that no D ran against biden, but many Rs ran against Trump

I think of Jesse Watters' book title

Get it Together

(already)
Biden and some judges and popes have a few things in common. Many of them died of old age while still in office. Biden seems to be pushing for that sort of conclusion given the signs of mental decline he has exhibited while meeting with foreign dignitaries , responding to questions, pausing to remember where he is etc , all on national TV. Apparently he must "keep forgetting" that the Popes and Judges that choose to go out of service as they are aging in office, do not have to put up with all that national-TV air time capturing their senior moments.

Bless his heart.

If he wins , I hope he enjoys living in that glass house a bit longer while various personal functions go off-line and captured on national TV.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You would think that with the tens of millions of democrats out there -- there has to be a dozen or so more qualified, younger, alert, capable non-retired options for them.

• Agree
Upvote 0