The Return of the Great MAGA King

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟100,955.00
Faith
Seeker
It's not a matter of ignoring him and him going away. Why do so many seem to think in polar opposites? Like the only two approaches possible are maximum attention or totally ignoring.
I don't know why you would think assume there has to be two possible approaches.

I still don't know if you think Trump would go away if his opponents ignored him.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From what I've seen overall Trump gets talked about more than Putin.
Do you talk to people who are not American?
I think it's a bit strange that those who are opposed to him give him an over abundance of publicity.
You may be right - what would be the proper amount of attention?

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟606,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟606,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know why you would think assume there has to be two possible approaches.

I still don't know if you think Trump would go away if his opponents ignored him.

How about just give him a little less attention than putting him center stage 24/7?

Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟100,955.00
Faith
Seeker
How about just give him a little less attention than putting him center stage 24/7?
*smirks*
Thanks for that little joke it brightened my day

Seriously though I would actually like to know if you think Trump would lose power if his opponents stop paying attention to him.

Choose from one of the 4 possible answers

1) Yes.
I think Trump would lose power if his opponents paid less attention to him

2) No.
I think Trump would not lose power if his opponents paid less attention to him

3) I don't know

4) That is a bad question because it oversimplifies things

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟606,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*smirks*
Thanks for that little joke it brightened my day

Seriously though I would actually like to know if you think Trump would lose power if his opponents stop paying attention to him.

Choose from one of the 4 possible answers

1) Yes.
I think Trump would lose power if his opponents paid less attention to him

2) No.
I think Trump would not lose power if his opponents paid less attention to him

3) I don't know

4) That is a bad question because it oversimplifies things

5) Trump is a civilian hotel owner. Like Warren Buffett but a lot smaller. He shouldn't have any power to begin with.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,755.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
5) Trump is a civilian hotel owner. Like Warren Buffett but a lot smaller. He shouldn't have any power to begin with.

Members of the GOP sure seem to think so based on the number that go to him seeking his endorsement for their campaigns.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟606,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Members of the GOP sure seem to think so based on the number that go to him seeking his endorsement for their campaigns.

I remember hearing when he was actually the president how all the republicans were turning their backs on him. But now that he's a civilian they're all seeking his leadership.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Where is Trump centre stage 24/7? 10 mins a day perhaps would be more accurate. Still significant I suppose, but then not entirely surprising for an ex US prez desperate to stay relevant.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
when he was actually the president how all the republicans were turning their backs on him

Where did you hear that? Other than a small number of sane individuals, your GOP went full Trump, and many of them still are.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟606,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Where did you hear that? Other than a small number of sane individuals, your GOP went full Trump, and many of them still are.

My GOP? Why do people make assumptions about others and get personal? I'm an independent. I voted for Hillary. Not because she's a democrat, but simply because she was an actual politician with experience. When it came to Biden and Trump I couldn't choose. Biden also had experience going for him, but I think he's literally senile. If he had been 10-20 years younger I probably would've picked him.

But anyways the scuttlebutt used to be that pretty much everyone including Pence and Mallania had turned against him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟606,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Where is Trump centre stage 24/7? 10 mins a day perhaps would be more accurate. Still significant I suppose, but then not entirely surprising for an ex US prez desperate to stay relevant.

I think those opposed to him give him way too much publicity.

• Informative
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My GOP? Why do people make assumptions about others and get personal? I'm an independent. I voted for Hillary. Not because she's a democrat, but simply because she was an actual politician with experience. When it came to Biden and Trump I couldn't choose. Biden also had experience going for him, but I think he's literally senile. If he had been 10-20 years younger I probably would've picked him.

But anyways the scuttlebutt used to be that pretty much everyone including Pence and Mallania had turned against him.

Your as in the US’s. I think a lot of people were unnerved by Trump’s randomness, but were still willing to be his apologists, or a least not be openly critical.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟606,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your as in the US’s. I think a lot of people were unnerved by Trump’s randomness, but we’re still will to be his apologists, or a least not be openly critical.

Most people I come across on the internet from the US, Canada, UK and Australia especially seem to conclude that anyone who doesn't absolutely hate Trump's guts and love liberalism to death, must be a conservative GOP republican. Also when accessing CF on a phone like I've been doing a member's location and faith doesn't appear so I didn't know you were saying that as a Romanian which would have put it in better perspective.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Return of the Great MAGA King

President Biden ripped Donald Trump by calling him "The Great MAGA King," but the right wing instead embraced the term ...

iu

A loyal subject of the 'great MAGA king'
President Joe Biden dubbed former president Donald Trump "the great MAGA king” and fears Republicans are now embracing an ultra-MAGA agenda. Since I fully embraced the former president’s MAGA (Make America Great Again) rule, I compare myself to a subject who had the opportunity to live under a benevolent, though temperamental, king.
I and fellow subjects thrived under the four-year reign of this king, as we had: border security, respect for law enforcement, victims' rights greater than criminals' rights, energy independence, parental rights in education, equal opportunity and meritocracy, and a thriving economy with many jobs and real wage growth.
Sadly, in 2020, a COVID plague hit our land. This plague, along with a confluence of real and contrived events, led to a hoard from the left overthrowing his reign in 2020.
His successor is a court jester named Joe Biden. This new king and his court are causing ruination throughout our land as his rule leads to: open borders, raging inflation, unaffordable gasoline prices, high crime, culture wars and many other maladies currently afflicting us.
Hopefully, King Biden’s reign will soon end through the success of Republican candidates in the upcoming mid-term and 2024 elections.
Ellan Batavick, La Quinta
Biden calls Trump the 'MAGA king,' and I'm a loyal subject | Letters

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I remember hearing when he was actually the president how all the republicans were turning their backs on him. But now that he's a civilian they're all seeking his leadership.

Oh, like the leader McCarthy who within a few days of Jan 6th went down to Mar-a-logo to kneel and ask for forgiveness for his temporary relapse following Jan 6th?

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
A loyal subject of the 'great MAGA king'
President Joe Biden dubbed former president Donald Trump "the great MAGA king” and fears Republicans are now embracing an ultra-MAGA agenda. Since I fully embraced the former president’s MAGA (Make America Great Again) rule, I compare myself to a subject who had the opportunity to live under a benevolent, though temperamental, king.
I and fellow subjects thrived under the four-year reign of this king, as we had: border security, respect for law enforcement, victims' rights greater than criminals' rights, energy independence, parental rights in education, equal opportunity and meritocracy, and a thriving economy with many jobs and real wage growth.
Sadly, in 2020, a COVID plague hit our land. This plague, along with a confluence of real and contrived events, led to a hoard from the left overthrowing his reign in 2020.
His successor is a court jester named Joe Biden. This new king and his court are causing ruination throughout our land as his rule leads to: open borders, raging inflation, unaffordable gasoline prices, high crime, culture wars and many other maladies currently afflicting us.
Hopefully, King Biden’s reign will soon end through the success of Republican candidates in the upcoming mid-term and 2024 elections.
Ellan Batavick, La Quinta
Biden calls Trump the 'MAGA king,' and I'm a loyal subject | Letters
This dovetails well with Trumps refusal to commit to a peaceful transfer of power prior to the election. Some people would rather we had a monarchy than our constitutional govt by the people.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟606,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh, like the leader McCarthy who within a few days of Jan 6th went down to Mar-a-logo to kneel and ask for forgiveness for his temporary relapse following Jan 6th?

I don't know who that is. I seems there's always been some infamous person who's popped up over the last six years. But I forget their name as soon as they're replaced by someone else.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king. - Gandalf

Scary stuff eh?
Think that's scary?

And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king. And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots. And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots. And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers. And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants. And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants. And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work. He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants. And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.

One should always be careful what one asks for. Very careful.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most people I come across on the internet from the US, Canada, UK and Australia especially seem to conclude that anyone who doesn't absolutely hate Trump's guts and love liberalism to death, must be a conservative GOP republican. Also when accessing CF on a phone like I've been doing a member's location and faith doesn't appear so I didn't know you were saying that as a Romanian which would have put it in better perspective.
There's the idea he might be all over the TV again in a year or two, plus the ongoing court cases. I think he'll continue to linger in people's minds for years to come.

Upvote 0