Vancouver
✟310,073.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dan.4:33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were g
rown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.
34a But at the end of that period, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven and my reason returned to me, and I blessed the Most High and praised and honored Him...
35 All the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, But He does according to His will in the host of heaven And among the inhabitants of earth; And no one can ward off His hand Or
say to Him, 'What have You done?'
36 At that time my reason returned to me. And my majesty and splendor were restored to me for the glory of my kingdom, and my counselors and my nobles began seeking me out; so I was reestablished
in my sovereignty, and surpassing greatness was added to me.
37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise, exalt and honor the King of heaven, for all His works are true and His ways just, and He is able to humble those who walk in pride.

Dan.9:24 Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting
righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.

Dan.12:2 From those sleeping in the soil of the ground many shall awake, these to eonian life
and these to reproach for eonian repulsion. 3 The intelligent shall warn as the warning
of the atmosphere, and those justifying many are as the stars for the eon and further.

Hab.1:12 O LORD my God, my Holy One, you who are eternal--surely you do not plan to wipe us out? O LORD, our Rock, you have sent these Babylonians to correct us, to punish us for our many sins.

Because I have sinned against him, I will bear the LORD’s wrath, until he pleads my case and upholds my cause. He will bring me out into the light;I will see his righteousness. (Micah 7:9)

Lev 26:18 " 'If after all this you will not listen to me, I will punish you for your sins seven times over."

Hosea 6:1 "Come, let us return to the LORD. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us.

Mt.1:21 And she will bring forth a son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.
Mt.2:6b my people Israel.
Mt.3:7 But when John saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his place of baptism, he said to them, “You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?
11 I baptize you with water for repentance, but after me will come One more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
Matt 5:25-26 Come to terms quickly with your adversary before it is too late and you are dragged into court, handed over to an officer, and thrown in jail. I assure you that you won't be free again until you have paid the last penny.
Mt.12:20 A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering wick He will not extinguish, till He leads justice to victory. 21 And in His name the Gentiles will hope.
Mt. 18:34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
Mt.19:25 When the disciples heard this, they were very astonished and said, “Then who can be saved?”
26 And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all is possible.”
Mt.21:23a And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching...
Mt. :31 "Which of the two did the will of his father?" They said, "The first." Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you that the tax collectors and prostitutes will get into the
kingdom of God before you.

Luke 2:10 Fear not, said the angel who announced it, for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Luke 3:5 Every valley shall be filled,
and every mountain and hill shall be made low,
and the crooked shall be made straight,
and the rough ways made smooth;
Luke 3:6 and all flesh shall see the salvation of God.’”
Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
Lk.12:47 That servant who knows his master’s will but does not get ready or follow his instructions will be beaten with many blows. 48 But the one who unknowingly does things worthy of punishment will be beaten with few blows.
Luke 15:3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying, 4What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after
that which is lost, until he find it?
Luke 15:8 Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?
Lk17:4 Even if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times returns to say, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.”

1 Tim.2:3 God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
1 Tim 4:10 – For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.

John 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
John1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"
John 3:17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.
John 4:42 Now we believe, not just because of what you told us, but because we have heard him ourselves. Now we know that he is indeed the Savior of the world."
John 12:32 And when I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw everyone to myself.

Acts 3:21 For he must remain in heaven until the times for the restoration of all, as God promised long ago through his holy prophets.
Acts 3:25 And you are sons of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers, when He said to Abraham, 'Through your offspring all the families of the earth will be blessed.'
Acts 4:12 Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you; and all the families of the earth will be blessed through you."
Genesis 28:14 Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and east and north and south. All the families of the earth will be blessed through you and your offspring.
Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the One having blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms,
Galatians 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”
Genesis 26:4 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky, and I will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations of the earth will be blessed,

1 Chr.27:23 David did not count the men aged twenty or under, because the LORD had said that He would make Israel as numerous as the stars of the sky.
Mt.1:21 And she will bring forth a son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.
Mt.2:6b my people Israel.

Heb. 1:2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.
Heb. 2:9 Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
Heb. 2:17 so that he could be our merciful and faithful High Priest before God. Then he could offer a sacrifice that would take away the sins of the people.
Heb. 8:11,12 And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, 'You should know the LORD.'
For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already. And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins
Heb. 9:26 else must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once with a view to the end of the ages hath he been manifested to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

1Pet.3:18-20 because also Christ once for sin did suffer -- righteous for unrighteous -- that he might lead us to God, having been put to death indeed, in the flesh, and having been
made alive in the spirit, in which also to the spirits in prison having gone he did preach, who sometime disbelieved, when once the long-suffering of God did wait, in days of Noah
-- an ark being preparing -- in which few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water;
1 Pet. 4:6 That is why the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged as men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

1 John 2:2 He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sinsand not only our sins but the sins of all the world.
1 John 3:5 And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, and there is no sin in him.
1 John 4:10 This is love: not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the payment for our sins.
1 John 4:14 Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.

James 2:13 For judgment without mercy will be to the one not having shown mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Eph.1:10 to have an administration of the complement of the eras, to head up all in the Christ - both that in the heavens and that on the earth

Lamentations 3:22, KJV The steadfast love of the Lord NEVER ceases, his mercies NEVER come to an end. . . .
3:31 For the Lord will NOT cast off FOR EVER:
32 For if He causes grief, Then He will have compassion According to His abundant lovingkindness. 33 For He does not afflict willingly Or grieve the SONS OF MEN.…

2 Samuel 14:14 For we will surely die and are like water spilled on the ground which cannot be gathered up again.
Yet God does not take away life, but plans ways so that the banished one will not be cast out from him.

600 verses of the Scriptures:
600+ Scriptures Confirming Universal Salvation

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Do you have a point to make, or just enjoying posting Bible verses? Enjoy these:

Rom 5:18 Consequently, then, as it was through one offense for ALL MANKIND for condemnation, thus also it is through one just act for ALL MANKIND for life's justifying."
Rom 5:19 For even as, through the disobedience of the one man, THE MANY were constituted sinners, thus also, through the obedience of the One, THE MANY shall be constituted just."
Rom.8:20-22 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but (because of Him who subjected it, in expectation that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery
to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.
Rom.11:15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
Rom.11:26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come from Zion; He will remove godlessness from Jacob.
Rom.11:32 For God has imprisoned everyone in disobedience so he could have mercy on everyone.
Rom.11:36 because out of Him, and through Him, and into Him are all; to Him is the glory -- into the eons. Amen.

Col.1:16 For by Him ***ALL*** was created that are in HEAVEN and that are on EARTH, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers.
All was created through Him and for Him.
20 and by Him to reconcile ***ALL*** to Himself, by Him, whether on EARTH or in HEAVEN, having made peace through the blood of His cross.

Phil.2:9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that IN the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1 Cor.3:15 If any man’s work is burned, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, but as through fire.
1 Cor.15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1 Cor.15:28 Now, whenever ALL may be subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also shall be subjected to Him Who subjects ALL to Him, that God may be All in ALL.)
2 Cor.5:14 For the love of Christ compels us, having concluded this, that One has died for all, therefore all have died.
2 Cor.5:18,19 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation, to wit, that God was in Christ,
reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and hath committed unto us the Word of reconciliation.

Rev.5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are on the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for the eons of the eons.
Rev. 15:4 Who will not fear you, Lord, and glorify your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous deeds have been revealed."
Rev.18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
Rev. 21:5 And the one sitting on the throne said, "Look, I am making everything new!" And then he said to me, "Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true."

Isa.2:2 In the last days the mountain of the LORD's house will be established as the highest of the mountains and raised above the hills. All the nations will stream to it.

Isa.11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Isaiah 12:1 Then you will say on that day, "I will give thanks to You, O LORD; For although You were angry with me, Your anger is turned away, And You comfort me.

Isa.19:24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: 25Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Isa.25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make to all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

Is 40:2 “Speak kindly to Jerusalem; And call out to her, that her warfare has ended, That her iniquity has been removed, That she has received of the LORD’S hand double for all her sins.”

Isa.45:21b and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. 22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Isa. 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure';

Isa. 52:10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

Isa.53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isa.53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Isa.54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Isa.57:17 “Because of the iniquity of his unjust gain I was angry and struck him;
I hid My face and was angry, And he went on turning away, in the way of his heart.
18 “I have seen his ways, but I will heal him;
I will lead him and restore comfort to him and to his mourners

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear Clement" A tape recorder cannot enjoy spouting of Bible verses, he-man does. The assumption is that a few broken sinners our Father will save, rectify, & make righteous. Thank God Almighty, the mass made sinners, is the mass made righteous, every last one!

The whole of created life shall be delivered/ set free from the bondage of corruption...

Reactions: ClementofA
Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you have a point to make, or just enjoying posting Bible verses?
Don't know whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world? Don't know they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. Don't know that the harlot are peoples, and multitudes, and nations? Don't know who the beast is that the harlot sits with? Don't know These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone and the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse? Don't know who is in charge?

Rev 17:17  For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will and who caused all the fowls were filled with their flesh?

Revelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters:

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Old Farmer's Advice=

* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.

*Keep skunks and bankers at a Distance.

*Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.

* A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.

* Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled.

* Meanness don't jes' happen overnight.

* Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.

* Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.

* It don't take a very big person to carry a Grudge.

* You cannot unsay a cruel word.

* Every path has a few puddles.

* When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.

* The best sermons are lived, not preached.

* Most of the stuff people worry about ain't never gonna happen anyway.

* Don't judge folks by their relatives.

* Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.

* Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

* Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't botherin you none.

* Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a Rain dance.

* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.

* Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.

* The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from The mirror every mornin'.

* Always drink upstream from the herd.

* Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.

* Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin' it back in.

* If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.

* Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Any true definition of Christian Universalism MUST INCLUDE THE BELIEF that God is all Sovereign, loving, powerful, wise, just, and ultimately rules over everything. It MUST ALSO INCLUDE the belief that salvation is only by faith in God and was finalized by Jesus Christ "who gave Himself a ransom for all" (1 Tim 2:6). The definition of Christian Universalism DOES INCLUDE THE BELIEF that God "will have all men to be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:4)."

"God is the Saviour of all mankind, especially those who believe/ trust in Him. Command this & teach this."

Please note:

God is not a potential Saviour, nor is He only (monos/monon) the Saviour of those who believe. God is the Saviour of all mankind, but in particular, the Saviour of the malista.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ClementofA

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
Vancouver
✟310,073.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Don't know whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world? Don't know they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. Don't know that the harlot are peoples, and multitudes, and nations? Don't know who the beast is that the harlot sits with? Don't know These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone and the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse? Don't know who is in charge?

Rev 17:17  For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will and who caused all the fowls were filled with their flesh?

Revelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters:

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

The Bible never says anyone will never be written in the book of life. OTOH it says all will obtain life & be constituted just:

Rom 5:18 Consequently, then, as it was through one offense for ALL MANKIND for condemnation, thus also it is through one just act for ALL MANKIND for life's justifying."

Rom 5:19 For even as, through the disobedience of the one man, THE MANY were constituted sinners, thus also, through the obedience of the One, THE MANY shall be constituted just."

Paul makes a parallel between "the many" who were condemned & sinners and those who will be justified & constituted just.

“In Romans 5, the justification is co-extensive with the condemnation. Since all share in one, all share in the other. If only a certain portion of the human race had partaken of the sin of Adam, only a certain portion would partake of the justification of Christ. But St. Paul affirms all to have been involved in one, and all to be included in the other.”

Therefore there is salvation after death. And corrective punishment.

https://www.tentmaker.org/books/hope_beyond_hell.pdf

Jesus shall see of the travail of His soul & be satisfied. Not satisfied a little bit, but the vast majority fried alive forever.

"He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities." (Isa.53:11).

For how "many" (not few) did He "bear their iniquities"? All.

Death will be abolished (1 Cor.15:26). Then all will have life. Then God will be "all in all" (v.28), and all who were in Adam will be "in Christ" (v.22).

"Just as surely as the abolition of slavery entails freedom for those formerly enslaved, the abolition of death entails life for those formerly dead."

https://www.tentmaker.org/books/hope_beyond_hell.pdf

Unique Proof For Christian, Biblical Universalism

Scholar's Corner: The Center for Bible studies in Christian Universalism

• Agree
Reactions: FineLinen
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Paul makes a parallel between "the many" who were condemned & sinners and those who will be justified & constituted just.

“In Romans 5, the justification is co-extensive with the condemnation. Since all share in one, all share in the other. If only a certain portion of the human race had partaken of the sin of Adam, only a certain portion would partake of the justification of Christ. But St. Paul affirms all to have been involved in one, and all to be included in the other.”

Dear Clement: For F.L. this is a strong foundation for what we believe. There are a few that think the equation is not equal on both sides: Adam1 & the Last Adam, the Master of Reconciliation. Their line= many does not mean all.

The word for "many" is the koine polus & the same polus constituted sinners is the polus constituted righteous; every last one!

Reactions: ClementofA
Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"Any true definition of Christian Universalism MUST INCLUDE THE BELIEF that God is all Sovereign, loving, powerful, wise, just, and ultimately rules over everything. It MUST ALSO INCLUDE the belief that salvation is only by faith in God and was finalized by Jesus Christ "who gave Himself a ransom for all" (1 Tim 2:6). The definition of Christian Universalism DOES INCLUDE THE BELIEF that God "will have all men to be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:4)." "God is the Saviour of all mankind, especially those who believe/ trust in Him. Command this & teach this."Please note: God is not a potential Saviour, nor is He only (monos/monon) the Saviour of those who believe. God is the Saviour of all mankind, but in particular, the Saviour of the malista.
If God loved a liar He would squeeze you to death!
Romans 9:33
As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Psalms 52:5 God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.

Psalms 36:12 There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.

Psalms 37:22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

Psalms 37:34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Psalms 37:38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.

Psalms 118:10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Malachi 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Malachi 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If God loved a liar He would squeeze you to death!

Dear he-man: I can think of no being I would rather be squeezed to death more than the Being of all mankind!

The statement by St. Paul to Timothy stands before you!

"God is the Saviour of all mankind, especially those who believe/ trust in Him. Command this & teach this."

Please note: God is not a potential Saviour, nor is He only (monos/monon) the Saviour of those who believe. God is the Saviour of all mankind, but in particular, the Saviour of the malista.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pneuma3

Apr 12, 2006
✟54,054.00
Faith
Christian
I posted this in another thread but thought it would go nicely here.

In Hell there grew a Judas Tree
Where Judas hanged and died
Because he could not bear to see
His master crucified
Our Lord descended into Hell
And found his Judas there
For ever haning on the tree
Grown from his own despair
So Jesus cut his Judas down
And took him in his arms
"It was for this I came" he said
"And not to do you harm
My Father gave me twelve good men
And all of them I kept
Though one betrayed and one denied
Some fled and others slept
In three days' time I must return
To make the others glad
But first I had to come to Hell
And share the death you had
My tree will grow in place of yours
Its roots lie here as well
There is no final victory
Without this soul from Hell"
So when we all condemned him
As of every traitor worst
Remember that of all his men
Our Lord forgave him first

D. Ruth Etchells

• Friendly
Reactions: FineLinen
Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear he-man: I can think of no being I would rather be squeezed to death more than the Being of all mankind!

The statement by St. Paul to Timothy stands before you!

Please note: God is not a potential Saviour, nor is He only (monos/monon) the Saviour of those who believe. God is the Saviour of all mankind, but in particular, the Saviour of the malista.
especially those who believe/ trust in Him. Command this & teach this."

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear he-man: Do you grasp the meaning of malista? God is the Saviour of all mankind. But wait, God is the Saviour malista of those who believe/trust in Him. Command this & teach this.
Especially= malista= Strong's Greek: 3122. μάλιστα (malista) -- most
The word is G3122 μαλιστα specially certainly, yea, n. most
1 Timothy 1:1
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;

1 Timothyi 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of (not ‘all’) as manγ as G3956 men, G444 most G3122 of those that believe.

1 Timothy 4:10 Wycliffe Bible (WYC) 10 And in this thing we travail, and be cursed, for we hope in living God, that is Saviour of all men, most(ly) of faithful men.

ERV We hope in the living God, the Savior of all people. In particular, he is the Savior of all those who believe in him. This is why we work and struggle.

ISV To this end we work hard and struggle, because we have set our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, that is, of those who believe.

NLV Because of this, we work hard and do our best because our hope is in the living God, the One Who would save all men. He saves those who believe in Him.

WE That is why we work hard and put up with troubles. We trust in the living God who came to save all people. He makes a way for those who believe in him.

1 John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

John 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
1 Timothyi 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of (not ‘all’) as manγ as G3956 men, G444 most G3122 of those that believe.

Dear he-man: What part of all/pas do you not grasp?

How many ways can 1 Tim. 4.10 be translated?

1 Timothy 4:10 - That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

Malista escapes your grasp & all you desire to change to less than all. You are a bad he-man.

Plan b minus=

God is[the] Saviour of less than all of mankind, and only(monon/monos) the Saviour of the malista.

From Him the all comes, through Him the all exists, and in Him the all ends...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear he-man: What part of all/pas do you not grasp?

How many ways can 1 Tim. 4.10 be translated?

1 Timothy 4:10 - That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

Malista escapes your grasp & all you desire to change to less than all. You are a bad he-man.

Plan b minus=

God is[the] Saviour of less than all of mankind, and only(monon/monos) the Saviour of the malista.

From Him the all comes, through Him the all exists, and in Him the all ends...
What part of of (not ‘all’) as manγ as G3956 do you not grasp?

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
What part of of (not ‘all’) as manγ as G3956 do you not grasp?
Dear he-man: I see your addition of "not all" to God is Saviour of all mankind. Perhaps we can vote you most likely to succeed as the newest translator of koine. LOL!

By these three prepositions Paul ascribes the universe (ta panta) with all the phenomena concerning creation, redemption, providence to God as the...

Ex= The Source

Di= The Agent

Eiv= The Goal

The Koine, ta pavnte, is the strongest word for all in the Scriptures; it literally means the all.

Romans 11:36=

ta pavnte/ ta panta, "in the absolute sense of the whole of creation, the all things, the universe, and, everything in heaven and earth that is in need of uniting and redeeming."

It is not in the limited sense of "nearly all", "pavnte" minus "ta

The final preposition [eiv) reveals the ultimate goal of all that is. What has been provided in Christ is a re-turn, a re-storation, a re-newing, a re-demption, a re-concilation, a re-surrection, a re-stitution.

The prefix "re" means back again, again, anew--and all the words with this prefix speak of something that left its place and has now made its circuit and come back to the point of its beginning.

In the Christian story God descends to reascend. He comes down;.... down to the very roots and sea-bed of the Nature He has created. But He goes down to come up again and bring the whole ruined world up with Him. -C.S. Lewis

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear he-man: Prepare yourself for the translations, none of which support your folly!

1 Tim. 4.10=

American Standard Version

(ASV) For to this end we labor and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of them that believe.

The Bible in Basic English

(BBE) And this is the purpose of all our work and our fighting, because our hope is in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men,[/b[ and specially of those who have faith.

Common English Bible

(CEB) We work and struggle for this: "Our hope is set on the living God, who is the savior of all people, especially those who believe."

Common English Bible w/ Apocrypha

(CEBA) We work and struggle for this: "Our hope is set on the living God, who is the savior of all people, especially those who believe."

The Complete Jewish Bible

(CJB) (indeed, it is for this that we toil and strive): we have our hope set on a living God who is the deliverer of all humanity, especially of those who trust.

Holman Christian Standard Bible

(CSB) In fact, we labor and strive for this, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of everyone, especially of those who believe.

The Darby Translation

(DBY) for, for this we labour and suffer reproach, because we hope in a living God, who is preserver of all men, specially of those that believe.

English Standard Version

(ESV) For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

Good News Translation

(GNT) We struggle and work hard, because we have placed our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all and especially of those who believe.

Good News Translation w/ Apocrypha

(GNTA) We struggle and work hard, because we have placed our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all and especially of those who believe.

GOD'S WORD Translation

(GW) Certainly, we work hard and struggle to live a godly life, because we place our confidence in the living God. He is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

Hebrew Names Version

(HNV) For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we have set our trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Jubilee Bible 2000

(JUB) For this we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

King James Version

(KJV) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Lexham English Bible

(LEB) For to this [end] we labor and suffer reproach, because we have put our hope in [the] living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of believers.

The Message Bible

(MSG) This is why we've thrown ourselves into this venture so totally. We're banking on the living God, Savior of all men and women, especially believers.

New American Standard Bible

(NAS) For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.

New Century Version

(NCV) This is why we work and struggle: We hope in the living God who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

New International Reader's Version

(NIRV) We work hard for it. Here is the saying. We have put our hope in the living God. He is the Savior of all people. Most of all he is the Savior of those who believe.

New International Version

(NIV) That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

(NLT) This is why we work hard and continue to struggle, for our hope is in the living God, who is the Savior of all people and particularly of all believers.

New Revised Standard

(NRS) For to this end we toil and struggle, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible

(RHE) For therefore we labour and are reviled, because we hope in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, especially of the faithful.

Revised Standard Version

(RSV) For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Therefore we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

The Webster Bible

(WBT) For therefore we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God who is the Savior of all men, especially of those that believe.

World English Bible

(WEB) For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we have set our trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Weymouth New Testament

(WNT) and here is the motive of our toiling and wrestling, because we have our hopes fixed on the ever-living God, who is the Saviour of all mankind, and especially of believers.

Wycliffe

(WYC) And in this thing we travail, and be cursed, for we hope in living God, that is Saviour of all men, most(ly) of faithful men.

Young's Literal Translation

(YLT) for for this we both labour and are reproached, because we hope on the living God, who is Saviour of all men -- especially of those believing.

Rotherham

Faithful, the saying! and, of all acceptance, worthy; For, to this end, are we toiling and contending, because we have set our hope on a Living God, Who is Saviour of all men—specially, of such as believe. Be giving these things in charge, and be teaching:

"This truth is sure, and worthy of acceptance by all; for on account of it we labour and contend for the prize; because we hope on a living God, Who is a Saviour of all men, especially of faithful. Command and teach these things."

"Faithful is this saying and deserving of universal acceptance:and here is the motive of our toiling and wrestling, because we have our hopes fixed on the ever-living God, who is the Saviour of all mankind, and especially of believers. Command this and teach this."

"The Word [is] full of faith (or: Faithful {Trustworthy} [is] the word) and worthy of all welcomed reception,

10. for into this [end] are we constantly working hard unto weariness, and are continuously struggling in the contest (contending for the prize; other MSS: being reproached), because we have placed our expectation (hope) and thus rely upon a living God (or: upon [the] living God), Who is (exists being) [the] Savior (Deliverer; Rescuer; Restorer to health and wholeness) of all mankind ‑ especially of believers (of ones full of faith and trust; of faithful ones)!

11. Be constantly announcing these things to those at your side, passing them along from one to another, and keep on teaching them! -Jonathan Mitchell N.T.-

"We place our whole confidence in the living God, the saviour of all men, and particularly of those who believe in him. These convictions should be the basis of your instruction and teaching."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Loving God? How much. I heard Americans Loooove a lot of things. But God has to be first, You have to love God even more than Your kids or spouse, if it comes to that, not just more than Your makeup, money or pride. But it can be a hard walk. It can also be hard if You have to live around tempting things in the world as a christian, If You are born into a luxurious sinful rich family that only laugh at Your attempts to follow the will of God.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.