FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear Ozzie: Your day is well under way down under. The great Day of all days is drawing the "especially" of His love and grace into more intimate union with Him. We must be changed. The reason there are those in the Revelation who cannot "be hurt" by the Lake of Fire & Divinity is because they have been hurt, and hurt, and hurt by the mighty movings of Almighty God. There is nothing left to hurt!

My friend, we want to know Him. Not in a measure, standing before Him in the Fire!

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There is one way into fellowship with the Author & Finisher, only one. It begins in God, is sustained by God, and consummates in God the Finisher.

Broken lost sinners of various degrees of despair are incapable of beginning the process, and hence the problem that has always been the issue: surely there must be something I can do. The Father takes full responsibility for salvation from beginning to end! Even repentance must "be given." Oh how sweet it is! How good He is!

The goodness of God leads you to repentance

"Those people are on a dark spiral downward. But if you think that leaves you on the high ground where you can point your finger at others, think again. Every time you criticize someone, you condemn yourself. It takes one to know one. Judgmental criticism of others is a well-known way of escaping detection in your own crimes and misdemeanors. But God isn’t so easily diverted. He sees right through all such smoke screens and holds you to what you’ve done.

You didn’t think, did you, that just by pointing your finger at others you would distract God from seeing all your misdoings and from coming down on you hard? Or did you think that because he’s such a nice God, he’d let you off the hook? Better think this one through from the beginning. God is kind, but he’s not soft. In kindness he takes us firmly by the hand and leads us into a radical life-change.

You’re not getting by with anything. Every refusal and avoidance of God adds fuel to the fire. The day is coming when it’s going to blaze hot and high, God’s fiery and righteous judgment. Make no mistake: In the end you get what’s coming to you—Real Life for those who work on God’s side, but to those who insist on getting their own way and take the path of least resistance, Fire!

If you go against the grain, you get splinters, regardless of which neighborhood you’re from, what your parents taught you, what schools you attended. But if you embrace the way God does things, there are wonderful payoffs, again without regard to where you are from or how you were brought up. Being a Jew won’t give you an automatic stamp of approval. God pays no attention to what others say (or what you think) about you. He makes up his own mind."

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There is one way into fellowship with the Author & Finisher, only one. It begins in God, is sustained by God, and consummates in God the Finisher......................
:amen:
Hi F L dear friend.
I found an old thread of yours that was started back about when I first joined.
Why was the thread closed?

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/all-you-want-to-know-about-eternal-torment.3041726/
All You Want To Know About Eternal Torment

Search=Hell= KJV

hell occurs 54 times in 54 verses: Page 1, verses 1 - 25

Search=Hell= Greek/Hebrew MSS

hell occurs 0 times in 0 verses: Page 1, verses 1 - 25

https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=gehenna&t=YLT#s=s_primary_0_1
"gehenna"
occurs 12 times in 12 verses in the YLT.

http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Lazarus
Rich man and Lazarus

http://www.kingdombiblestudies.org/abraham/abrahams_bosom.htm
Abraham’s Bosom

Luke 16:24
"Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham! have mercy on me! and send Lazarus! that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue;
for I am tormented/pained<3600> in this flame.'"

Last edited:
Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
that's funny , I just blogged something out of my heart the other day on consuming fire.
https://jesussaviorofall.com/a-coal-from-the-fire/

Dear Dennis: My friend from down under, F.L. is pleased you have found us on this wee link. Across the world the Spirit of the Lord is bringing His chosen ones home to His mighty Heart!

There is a language of the Spirit, not mere words of black and red, but a language between the lines in the white spaces. My prayer= open our eyes to behold You. Open our ears to hear You!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The greek word #5395 used in Luke 16:24 is used in 7 verses of the NT, 3 of those in Revelation.

Luke 16:24
"Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham! have mercy on me! and send Lazarus! that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue;
for I am being pained<3600> in this flame<5395>.'"

Act 7:30
and forty years having been fulfilled,
there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sinai a Messenger of the Lord, in a flame<5395> of fire<4442> of a bush,

Hebrews 1:17 [Psalms 104:4/Revelation 10:1]
And of the messengers He says:
'Who makes His Messengers spirits
And His ministers a flame<5395> of fire<4442>.'[fn]

And behold! The SON OF GOD!

Revelation 1:14
and His head and hairs white, as if white wool -- as snow,
and His eyes as a flame<5395> of fire<4442>;

Revelation 2:18
'And to the Messenger of the assembly in Thyatira write!
These things saith the Son of God,

Who is having His eyes as a flame<5395> of fire<4442>,
and His feet like to fine brass;

Revelation 10:1 [Hebrews 1:7]

And I saw another strong Messenger coming down out of the heaven, arrayed with a cloud, and a rainbow upon the head,
and His face as the sun, and His feet as pillars of fire<4442>,

Revelation 19:12
and His eyes are as a flame<5395> of fire<4442>,
and upon His head are many diadems -- having a name written that no one hath known, except Himself,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WESTOZZIE

Site Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
WA
Visit site
✟54,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God IS love....and Our God IS a Consuming Fire....How I long to bring FIRE upon the earth!! He shall baptise you with the Holy Spirit and with FIRE.
tenor.gif

Upvote 0

WESTOZZIE

Site Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
WA
Visit site
✟54,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I stopped into see how this old guy was doing after work tonight. He sits out on his porch drinking all day. He is about 50 and a chronic alcoholic. I asked him why he drinks so much? "Because I hear voices" was his sad reply. I told him about Jesus and how he died on the cross defeating all the powers of darkness. I looked into his eyes, which are all yellow and sad and tired of the battle....His nose was running, and he wiped it on his pants which are soiled from peeing in them. His eyes are all weepy too--he has a cold as it is still pretty miserable weather here..about 55f during the day and wet. His mother is elderly and was meant to be back to look after him, she is a Jehovah's Witness who is adamant that her way is the only way. I told her son that Jesus wants him to be free and that Jesus can set him free from all the pain and addiction....I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me with some fear....I wished him well and said it breaks my heart and Jesus heart to see you like this....I gave him a tissue box and a new toilet roll for his nose....what else could I do!!?... I felt so weak!...I left to drive the rest of the way to my home about 500 yards away. I pass his home every day and I know that no one visits him....I just pray that the angels of God minister to him tonight. He has run out of money, has no wine left and no smokes...He is an indigenous man and God only knows how the "church" has wounded him over the years. I wanted to heal him, I wanted to lift him up into the Fathers loving arms...I wanted to reach inside and take out all the horror and despair....but I am not able to! So we groan...alongside all creation...we groan!! Father!!!!!??????Father...my Father!!!!!!!?????

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
vs 23 of this covenantle parable shows "Judah/Judas/Levi" in torments in Hades.
This is perhaps the only place other than Revelation that actually shows someone suffering in Hades like this.

http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Lazarus

Luke 16:
23 "And being in torments<931> in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off and Lazarus in his bosom."

24 "Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham! have mercy on me! and send Lazarus! that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue;
for I am being pained<3600> in this flame<5395>.'"

The House of Judah was comprised of 3 tribes..Judah, Benjamin[Paul's tribe] and the priestly tribe of Levi. It is the priesthood that is to change.....
In this verse, basanois simply conveys a sense of testing and proving through punishment. When this understanding is combined with a proper discernment of the symbolism of Hades, we can begin to see the point Yeshua is making. As a whole, the House of Judah would to be cut off and replaced during this current age by those from the nations who in faith would accept the sacrifice of the Messiah.
If the Pharisees and scribes understood Yeshua's prophetic parable, it must have astonished and infuriated them.
How could the Jews become alienated from God while the elect Gentiles became the "seed of Abraham"? The implication that the House of Judah and those called from the Gentile nations were to change places would have been almost impossible for the Pharisees and scribes to believe.
Revelation 14:10
And he is drinking out of the wine of the fury of the God, of the having been blended undiluted in the drink cup of the wrath of Him
and he shall be being tormented<928> in fire<4442> and sulfur in view of the Holy Messengers and in view of the Lambkin.
11 And the smoke of the tormenting<929> of them is ascending into Ages to-Ages. And not they are having rest Day and Night...

This commentary by Preston Eby concerning Revelation 14:10 is perhaps the best one I have read in my years of being a Christian.

One thing I like about him is that he delves into the NT Greek, which is what I do and that has also helped open my eyes to a lot of the deeper nuances Revelation.

http://www.kingdombiblestudies.org/savior/SOW1.htm#7

The words torment, tormented, tormentors, and torments occur twenty-one times in the King James version, and all in the New Testament. Three of these are in connection with the lake of fire. Let me give you the quotations. "The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he shall be TORMENTED WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE HOLY ANGELS (MESSENGERS) AND IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LAMB: and the smoke of their torment ascends up for ever and ever (Greek: unto the ages of the ages): and they have no rest day nor night..." (Rev. 14:10-11)..... (Greek: unto the ages of the ages - see Part One of this series -'Just What Do You Mean ... ETERNITY!')" (Rev. 20:10)..............

Ah, the torment comes not from the Lamb. The torment lies within the bosoms of the tormented.
The Scripture does not say that the Lamb torments them! If you think it does, you are mistaken. It states that THEY ARE TORMENTED IN THE PRESENCE of the Lamb. What a thought! TORMENTED IN THE PRESENCE. The Lamb is merely present. He does not torment. The condition is within themselves. Because they are wrong and sinful in nature, wicked in their hearts, selfish in their minds, and impure in their desires, they are CONDEMNED IN THEIR CONSCIENCES by the very PRESENCE of the pure, holy, sinless, selfless, sacrificing Lamb of God............

Last edited:
Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Restitution Of All Things A.K.A. Universalism
Hi FL
I have never really delved into that part of theology.
I like a lot of Preston Eby's studies [especially on "Melchizedek", "Lake of Fire" and Luke 16's parable of "the Rich-man and Lazarus".
I notice he has a "Savior of the World series" that includes "The Restitution Of All Things".
Are you familiar with him?
The Restitution Of All Things

THERE IS ONE GODIt has pleased the Lord to leave great truths obscure and well hidden from the prying eyes of the curious and the unbelieving. He shrouds His precious truths in mystery so that none but the earnest seekers who partake of the spirit of revelation are ever permitted to see beyond the outer shell of the letter, and behold the unfolding glories which lie concealed within the inner kernel. There is a grand statement of infinite truth which fell from the lips of God's spokesman, Moses, more than thirty-five centuries ago: "Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God is one Lord" (Deut. 6:4)........... THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE
In the increasing light with which God is filling the hearts of the elect, this scripture, "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is ONE Lord,” bears a depth of meaning greater far and deeper than the surface truth we have presented thus far. That this passage may become clearer to our minds, scintillating in heaven's light like the ray which is broken into many prismatic hues, consider now the glorious things concealed in this mighty word of the Lord. The Lord our God is ONE...................
"One," excludes all difference, for there is no second with which it can either harmonize or conflict. One means unity and unity comes from the word "unit".......................
ALL THINGS CREATED BY GOD/
The Bible opens with the simplest and yet most profound statement ever recorded by human hand, "In the beginning - GOD!” The sweet singer of Israel declared of Him, "Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You have formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, YOU ARE GOD" (Ps. 90:2).
Our God was the great active force, the cause of all that began to happen "in the beginning." How awesome the thought that there was a "time" when there was nothing - absolutely nothing - but GOD! There was no blue-green orb called earth, no silver-shimmering moon, no diamond studded heaven of stars and planets, no angels, no devils, no man nothing but GOD HIMSELF................ (Col. 1:16-17)............
ALL THINGS CREATED IN CHRIST
Try, Try, again!
Colossian 1:16 That in Christ all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities, all things have been created for him and on behalf of him.
17 He is in front of all things, and in him all things stand together.
18 And he is the head of the body, the assembly: who is a beginning of the firstborn from the dead; that among all he might be first.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Try, Try, again!
Colossian 1:16 That in Christ all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities, all things have been created for him and on behalf of him.
17 He is in front of all things, and in him all things stand together.
18 And he is the head of the body, the assembly: who is a beginning of the firstborn from the dead; that among all he might be first.
:)
Hey he-man......wat up?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
God IS love....and Our God IS a Consuming Fire....How I long to bring FIRE upon the earth!! He shall baptise you with the Holy Spirit and with FIRE. View attachment 240721

Dear Ozzie: The Lord whose essence is Love/ Fire/ Light/ Spirit & Saviour has a cherished Purpose in the Son of His love. That Purpose is moving to consummation, (not fast enough for me), but then how limited one's viewpoint can be. This is a broken world crying for deliverance, although they know not why they groan like they do. Depression around this globe of ours is affecting around 10% on any given day in various degrees.

We stand as His "especially" in union with His longing, and with the heavenly "great cloud of witnesses" proclaim even so come Lord Jesus!

The whole of created life shall be delivered/ set free/ emancipated..."

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I stopped into see how this old guy was doing after work tonight. He sits out on his porch drinking all day. He is about 50 and a chronic alcoholic. I asked him why he drinks so much? "Because I hear voices" was his sad reply. I told him about Jesus and how he died on the cross defeating all the powers of darkness. I looked into his eyes, which are all yellow and sad and tired of the battle....His nose was running, and he wiped it on his pants which are soiled from peeing in them. His eyes are all weepy too--he has a cold as it is still pretty miserable weather here..about 55f during the day and wet. His mother is elderly and was meant to be back to look after him, she is a Jehovah's Witness who is adamant that her way is the only way. I told her son that Jesus wants him to be free and that Jesus can set him free from all the pain and addiction....I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me with some fear....I wished him well and said it breaks my heart and Jesus heart to see you like this....I gave him a tissue box and a new toilet roll for his nose....what else could I do!!?... I felt so weak!...I left to drive the rest of the way to my home about 500 yards away. I pass his home every day and I know that no one visits him....I just pray that the angels of God minister to him tonight. He has run out of money, has no wine left and no smokes...He is an indigenous man and God only knows how the "church" has wounded him over the years. I wanted to heal him, I wanted to lift him up into the Fathers loving arms...I wanted to reach inside and take out all the horror and despair....but I am not able to! So we groan...alongside all creation...we groan!! Father!!!!!??????Father...my Father!!!!!!!?????

My brother: multiply this poor soul by millions, and the scope of what we proclaim becomes apparent. We may be the only one dropping by for a visit. May the Living One arise more fully in us!

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear Little Lamb: It seems impossible this message reaches back on this Board for these fleeting years. Shortly after the link you posted, F.L. had a near death experience encompassing 3 million U.S. and ten years of recovery. This is one of the reasons I am not normal LOL.

I want to thank you for your post today dredged up from 2006. Also, your kindness in blessing me today is appreciated, but I have taken a vow of poverty which you are making impossible to maintain.

Our mighty God is so good, one day I hope to be changed into His image. This world is not our home, we are passing through!

Wildly/ Extravagant/Breathtaking/Recovery/Prevails

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dear Little Lamb: It seems impossible this message reaches back on this Board for these fleeting years. Shortly after the link you posted, F.L. had a near death experience encompassing 3 million U.S. and ten years of recovery. This is one of the reasons I am not normal LOL.

I want to thank you for your post today dredged up from 2006. Also, your kindness in blessing me today is appreciated, but I have taken a vow of poverty which you are making impossible to maintain.

Our mighty God is so good, one day I hope to be changed into His image. This world is not our home, we are passing through!

Wildly/ Extravagant/Breathtaking/Recovery/Prevails
Good post.
Poor in earthly things, but rich in spirit......

Did you notice that a lot of the words used in the parable of the rich man and Larzarus in Luke 16 are used in Revelation, particularly, the great City in Revelation 18?
It also has your user name in it :)

Luke 16:

19 Yet a certain<5100> Man was rich<4145> and in-slipped/enedidusketo <1737> (5710) purple<4209> and fine-linen<1040> making-merry<2165> according to a-day shiningly<2988>
20 Yet a certain poor-one<4434> was to name lazarus who had been cast toward the gate/pulwna <4440> of him having sores-abiding

Revelation 3:17
“Because thou say, I am being rich<4145>, and have become rich<4147>, and have need of nothing'—
and do not know that thou are wretched, miserable, poor<4434>, blind, and naked—

Revelation 18:

16 “and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great City that was clothed in fine linen<1039>, purple<4209>, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls!

20Make merry<2165> over Her, O heaven, and you saints and apostles and prophets,
because God has judged for you the judgment against Her.”

Exodus 26:1
“Moreover you shall make the Tabernacle with ten curtains of fine woven linen, and blue,
purple, and scarlet thread; with artistic designs of cherubim you shall weave them.

1Colossians 3:16
have ye not known that ye are a Sanctuary of God
, and the Spirit of God doth dwell in you?

Check out this link on my study of the Sanctuary in Revelation:

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/new-house-new-stones.8078685/#post-73154159

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Good post.
Poor in earthly things, but rich in spirit.....

Did you notice that a lot of the words used in the parable of the rich man and Larzarus in Luke 16 are used in Revelation, particularly, the great City in Revelation 18?
It also has your user name in it :)

Luke 16:

19 Yet a certain<5100> Man was rich<4145> and in-slipped/enedidusketo <1737> (5710) purple<4209> and fine-linen<1040> making-merry<2165> according to a-day shiningly<2988>
20 Yet a certain poor-one<4434> was to name lazarus who had been cast toward the gate/pulwna <4440> of him having sores-abiding

Revelation 3:17
“Because thou say, I am being rich<4145>, and have become rich<4147>, and have need of nothing'—
and do not know that thou are wretched, miserable, poor<4434>, blind, and naked—

Revelation 18:

16 “and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great City that was clothed in fine linen<1039>, purple<4209>, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls!

20Make merry<2165> over Her, O heaven, and you saints and apostles and prophets,
because God has judged for you the judgment against Her.”

Exodus 26:1
“Moreover you shall make the Tabernacle with ten curtains of fine woven linen, and blue,
purple, and scarlet thread; with artistic designs of cherubim you shall weave them.

1Colossians 3:16
have ye not known that ye are a Sanctuary of God
, and the Spirit of God doth dwell in you?

Check out this link on my study of the Sanctuary in Revelation:

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/new-house-new-stones.8078685/#post-73154159

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear Little Lamb: My user name is in the next chapter of the Revelation, in reference to the saints. Many moons ago a brother gave me the priest standing before the Presence & I cherish it. My desire is to live up to the name and the priestly worship going with it. A tall order but nothing originates with us, thank God.

In Toronto, a man called A.W. Tozer ministered till his death in 1963. A wonderful quote of his=

"The purpose of the cross is to do away with you, blessed riddance."

That, my brother, is the very thing we all must know if we are to be His vessels of Restitution.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1 Corinthians 3:13 of each the work shall become manifest, for the day shall declare it, because in fire it is revealed, and the work of each, what kind it is, the fire shall prove;
1 Corinthians 3:14 if of any one the work doth remain that he built on it, a wage he shall receive;
1 Corinthians 3:15 if of any the work is burned up, he shall suffer loss; and himself shall be saved, but so as through fire.
1 Corinthians 3:17 if any one the sanctuary of God doth waste, him shall God waste; for the sanctuary of God is holy, the which ye are.
1 Corinthians 4:1 Let a man so reckon us as officers of Christ, and stewards of the secrets of God,
Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
As difficult as it is for many to contemplate, the Father's "plan" is to unite the all in the conquering Lord of the universe, the Lord Jesus Christ.

"He is the propitiation for our sins,

AND NOT FOR OUR SINS ONLY

but for the sins of the whole world"

Yes indeed, He IS the hilasmos of the holos!

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"How blessed is God! And what a blessing he is! He’s the Father of our Master, Jesus Christ, and takes us to the high places of blessing in him. Long before he laid down earth’s foundations, he had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of his love, to be made whole and holy by his love. Long, long ago he decided to adopt us into his family through Jesus Christ. (What pleasure he took in planning this!) He wanted us to enter into the celebration of his lavish gift-giving by the hand of his beloved Son.
Because of the sacrifice of the Messiah, his blood poured out on the altar of the Cross, we’re a free people—free of penalties and punishments chalked up by all our misdeeds. And not just barely free, either. Abundantly free! He thought of everything, provided for everything we could possibly need, letting us in on the plans he took such delight in making. He set it all out before us in Christ, a long-range plan in which everything would be brought together and summed up in him, everything in deepest heaven, everything on planet earth.

It’s in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone." -The Mesage-

I Cannot Tell

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.