• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured The Restitution Of All Things A.K.A. Universalism

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by FineLinen, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. συνείδησις

συνείδησις ¿uo buıob sı ʇɐɥʍ

+428
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    If you have no ability or desire to resolve the very obvious contradiction, then there's not much point, or desire on my part, to have a discussion with you simply on your terms.

2. FineLinen

FineLinen Senior Veteran Supporter

+1,470
    Non-Denom
    Whatever seems good to you pursue it! There is no contradiction in the sacred word NONE. All justice, all aspects of Abba flow from His essence>>>>He IS love.

3. PaulCyp1

PaulCyp1 Well-Known Member Supporter

+517
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    If God is going to save all people, what is the purpose of this farce we call life on Earth? And, why shouldn't I do anything I feel like doing while I'm here, if I'm going to end up saved anyway?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. FineLinen

+1,470
    Non-Denom
    "Faithful is this saying and deserving of universal acceptance: and here is the motive of our toiling and wrestling, because we have our hopes fixed on the ever-living God, who is the Saviour of all mankind, and especially of believers. Command this and teach this."

Especially= malista

Only= monon/ monos

"He is the Mercy-Seat for our sins, and not for our sins ONLY/ monon/ monos, but for the sins of the whole ungodly multitude."

Especially= ???

Only= ???

5. FineLinen

+1,470
    Non-Denom

6. FineLinen

+1,470
    Non-Denom
    Especially=

Especially,

chiefly, most of all,

above all

Only=

Without others or anything further

Alone; solely; exclusively

7. FineLinen

+1,470
    Non-Denom
    My friend, I will ask you the same question asked of another poster above (without a response).

What is the primary aspect that drew you to Jesus Christ?

8. FineLinen

+1,470
    Non-Denom
    Hopefully you will testify to the defining aspect of what drew you to the Lord Jesus Christ. While we wait on that let me attempt to answer. God is not going to "save" all people, He will reconcile all broken creatures back to Himself. There is a wonderful equation in Romans (actually a couple) but in Romans 5 we read that the mass of mankind "were made sinners" through Adam 1 : that same mass (polus) will be "made righteous" in/through the Last Adam.

9. FineLinen

+1,470
    Non-Denom

10. FineLinen

+1,470
    Non-Denom
    The "farce" we call life is the basis of what is the hope of release from the "farce".

The whole of created life shall be delivered/set free/emancipated from the tyranny of change and decay.."

You call it "farce" the apostle calls it "tyranny".

11. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,393
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    so basically the LORD is going to save everyone right?

12. FineLinen

+1,470
    Non-Denom
    Wrong! The Lord is going to reconcile the mass of those "made sinners" in Adam1 in/through the Last Adam the Lord Jesus Christ.

The mass "made sinners">>>>>>>>"the mass made righteous."

13. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,393
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    again, distinction without a difference.

14. FineLinen

+1,470
    Non-Denom
    Same polus on each side of the equation!

15. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,393
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    were judas and hitler in Christ?

16. FineLinen

+1,470
    Non-Denom
    Every last filthy creature of our broken race will be made righteous! Every last one! In fact the Reconciliation reaches to three dimensions: The earth, the heavens, the underworld.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  17. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,393
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    so judas and hitler were in Christ?

18. FineLinen

+1,470
    Non-Denom
    I will say it again "Every last filthy creature of our broken race will be made righteous! Every last one! In fact the Reconciliation reaches to three dimensions: The earth, the heavens, the underworld. I could add more adjectives to encompass anybody you so desire: The whole of created life in the heavens, the earth and the underworld "shall be delivered/set free/emancipated" The whole rotten bunch!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  19. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,393
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    why are you not answering my question?

are judas and hitler in Christ, yes or no?

20. FineLinen

+1,470
    Non-Denom
    Your question has been answered! What part of every last rotten broken sinner would you care to add an adjective to?
    "From Him the all comes, through Him the all exists, and in Him the all ends.."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.