Wisconsin, United States of America
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, no bunny trails for you. As you know, even Trump's FBI director admitted that right-wing extremists and white supremacists are the major domestic terror threat.

Are you actually denying that 9/11 was done by Islamic terrorists just so you can focus on people you personally don't like?

And yes, we know you don't want to talk about the rightwing domestic terrorists who killed 168 people and maimed hundreds more, setting a truck bomb outside a daycare center at a federal building.

That answers my question above.

Sorry, the Branch Davidians weren't domestic terrorists, either. But as you know, listening devices in the compound recorded them setting the fires that burned the compound. It's worth noting that right-wingers, to avenge those deaths, set off a truck bomb next to a day care center, in a federal office building. That's the kind of people out there, ready to kill for whatever right-wing obsessions they have.

Nor did I say they were, but nice try at moving goalposts. What I showed you was that it was the FBI that you seem to love quoting that killed those people.

It was also left wing terrorists who committed almost every act of terrorism during 2020. They did it to prove that their lives "matter".

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Are you actually denying that 9/11...

...was done by domestic terrorists? Yes. They weren't domestic terrorists. They were foreign terrorists. Tim McVeigh was a domestic terrorist. Osama was a foreign terrorist.

And yes, we know you don't want to talk about the rightwing domestic terrorists who killed 168 people and maimed hundreds more, setting a truck bomb outside a daycare center at a federal building.

That answers my question above.

We were talking about domestic terrorism. As you just learned, the vast majority of them are right-wing terrorists, mostly white supremacists. You mentioned the insurrectionists who attacked our Capitol, and it is true that they are terrorists, but their attack resulted in relatively few deaths. But I guess they do count.

It's worth noting that right-wingers, to avenge the Davidians, set off a truck bomb next to a day care center, in a federal office building. That's the kind of people out there, ready to kill for whatever right-wing obsessions they have.

Nor did I say they were, but nice try at moving goalposts. What I showed you was that it was the FBI that you seem to love quoting that killed those people.

As you also learned, the Davidians set those fires. Would you like to see the evidence for that?

It was also left wing terrorists who committed almost every act of terrorism during 2020.

That sounds like a testable belief. Would you call murdering police officers for political reasons "terrorism?" That's not a rhetorical question. I'd like to know if you think so.

There's a lot more to go over. So let me know what you think.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
...was done by domestic terrorists? Yes. They weren't domestic terrorists. They were foreign terrorists. Tim McVeigh was a domestic terrorist. Osama was a foreign terrorist.

We were talking about domestic terrorism. As you just learned, the vast majority of them are right-wing terrorists, mostly white supremacists. You mentioned the insurrectionists who attacked our Capitol, and it is true that they are terrorists, but their attack resulted in relatively few deaths. But I guess they do count.

It's worth noting that right-wingers, to avenge the Davidians, set off a truck bomb next to a day care center, in a federal office building. That's the kind of people out there, ready to kill for whatever right-wing obsessions they have.

As you also learned, the Davidians set those fires. Would you like to see the evidence for that?

That sounds like a testable belief. Would you call murdering police officers for political reasons "terrorism?" That's not a rhetorical question. I'd like to know if you think so.

There's a lot more to go over. So let me know what you think.

Regardless of your continued attempts to change the topic, it's still a fact that Islamic terrorists killed the majority of people, and that Leftist domestic groups committed the majority of terrorist acts.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Regardless of your continued attempts to change the topic...

You were the one who tried to get bin Laden classified as a domestic terrorist. I'm just pointing out that the vast majority of killings by domestic terrorists have been by right-wing, mostly white supremacist terrorists.

Would you like to see that again? You wrote:

It was also left wing terrorists who committed almost every act of terrorism during 2020.

But then you declined to answer my question:

The impression we're getting is that you already know what kind of terrorists were doing that. Let's add a question:

Do you think firing a weapon into a police station might be considered terrorism?

Do you think attempting to incite violence at a peaceful demonstration might be considered terrorism? In case you don't know, the legal definition of terrorism:

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You were the one who tried to get bin Laden classified as a domestic terrorist. I'm just pointing out that the vast majority of killings by domestic terrorists have been by right-wing, mostly white supremacist terrorists.

Would you like to see that again? You wrote:

But then you declined to answer my question:

The impression we're getting is that you already know what kind of terrorists were doing that. Let's add a question:

Do you think firing a weapon into a police station might be considered terrorism?

Do you think attempting to incite violence at a peaceful demonstration might be considered terrorism? In case you don't know, the legal definition of terrorism:

Would you prefer a change of terminology? Instead of Leftist terrorism, we could use the term "black militant terrorism". That would help isolate what we saw in 2020 from the other terrorism that ranked even higher in the number of deaths, which would be Islamic terrorism, which resulted in nearly 3,000 people dead in a single day.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Would you prefer a change of terminology? Instead of Leftist terrorism, we could use the term "black militant terrorism".

That's even more rare than leftist terrorism. Yes, I know that terrorists on the right tried to blame their attacks on black people, (which is exactly what you'd expect from white supremacists) but it fell apart. They aren't as bright as they think they are.

FBI: Far-Right Extremist Posed As BLM Protester, Fired On Minneapolis Police Precinct

The alleged gunman, a member of the Boogaloo Bois, shouted “Justice for Floyd” and helped set the building on fire, according to a federal complaint.
FBI: Far-Right Extremist Posed As BLM Protester, Fired On Minneapolis Police Precinct | HuffPost

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors
Carrillo espoused violent threats in Boogaloo Facebook groups, saying he wanted to use the Black Lives Matter protest as cover, the FBI complaint said.
“Boogaloo boy” killed officer, used BLM protest as cover: prosecutors

Officials Say White Supremacists Infiltrated Black Lives Matter Protest in Richmond to Instigate Riots
“There were white supremacists marching under the banner of Black Lives Matter, attempting to undermine an otherwise overwhelmingly peaceful movement towards social justice,” said Mayor Levar Stoney during a Sunday news conference, according to the Washington Post.

Police are now investigating incidents that took place over the weekend, causing property damage and a city dump truck to be set on fire. Police Chief Gerald M. Smith told reporters that fliers promoting the rallies and people arrested over the weekend came from outside of Richmond.
Officials Say White Supremacists Infiltrated Black Lives Matter Protest in Richmond to Instigate Riots

Fact-checking claim about deaths, damage from Black Lives Matter protests
Tom Kertscher
PolitiFact.com

In short, there isn’t evidence to back the numbers in the claim or to blame Black Lives Matter for each part of the claim.

Our rating is False.

Minneapolis police identify 'Umbrella Man' who helped incite George Floyd riots, warrant says
Minneapolis police have identified a suspect whom they believe helped initiate the riots and destruction in the city following the killing of George Floyd.According to a search warrant filed earlier this week, the man is associated with the "Aryan Cowboys," which the Anti-Defamation League lists as a White supremacist prison and street gang.
Minneapolis police identify 'Umbrella Man' who helped incite George Floyd riots, warrant says - CNN

There's more. Would you like to see more?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That's even more rare than leftist terrorism. Yes, I know that terrorists on the right tried to blame their attacks on black people, (which is exactly what you'd expect from white supremacists) but it fell apart. They aren't as bright as they think they are.

FBI: Far-Right Extremist Posed As BLM Protester, Fired On Minneapolis Police Precinct

The alleged gunman, a member of the Boogaloo Bois, shouted “Justice for Floyd” and helped set the building on fire, according to a federal complaint.
FBI: Far-Right Extremist Posed As BLM Protester, Fired On Minneapolis Police Precinct | HuffPost

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors
Carrillo espoused violent threats in Boogaloo Facebook groups, saying he wanted to use the Black Lives Matter protest as cover, the FBI complaint said.
“Boogaloo boy” killed officer, used BLM protest as cover: prosecutors

“There were white supremacists marching under the banner of Black Lives Matter, attempting to undermine an otherwise overwhelmingly peaceful movement towards social justice,” said Mayor Levar Stoney during a Sunday news conference, according to the Washington Post.

Police are now investigating incidents that took place over the weekend, causing property damage and a city dump truck to be set on fire. Police Chief Gerald M. Smith told reporters that fliers promoting the rallies and people arrested over the weekend came from outside of Richmond.

Tom Kertscher
PolitiFact.com

In short, there isn’t evidence to back the numbers in the claim or to blame Black Lives Matter for each part of the claim.

Our rating is False.

Minneapolis police identify 'Umbrella Man' who helped incite George Floyd riots, warrant says
Minneapolis police have identified a suspect whom they believe helped initiate the riots and destruction in the city following the killing of George Floyd.According to a search warrant filed earlier this week, the man is associated with the "Aryan Cowboys," which the Anti-Defamation League lists as a White supremacist prison and street gang.
Minneapolis police identify 'Umbrella Man' who helped incite George Floyd riots, warrant says - CNN

There's more. Would you like to see more?

Your most famous copy/paste job doesn't prove anything, and never has.
Come up with something else.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Your most famous copy/paste job doesn't prove anything, and never has.

It merely shows that the things you assumed were done by black people were in fact done by white supremacists, trying to blame black people. But as I said, those guys aren't very smart, and most of them got caught.

Meantime, you're stuck trying to find a way to hand-wave your problem out of existence. So far, it's not working. Try again? Meantime, the offer to show you more is still open. Care to see more of it?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It merely shows that the things you assumed were done by black people were in fact done by white supremacists, trying to blame black people. But as I said, those guys aren't very smart, and most of them got caught.

Meantime, you're stuck trying to find a way to hand-wave your problem out of existence. So far, it's not working. Try again? Meantime, the offer to show you more is still open. Care to see more of it?

Videos of black people doing those things are all over the place. Would you like me to show them to you again?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Videos of black people doing those things are all over the place. Would you like me to show them to you again?

So we're back to "all those people are the same?"

Would you like it, if everyone thought you were a right-wing terrorist because you're white?

Sounds unfair, right? Maybe you should think again, um?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So we're back to "all those people are the same?"

Would you like it, if everyone thought you were a right-wing terrorist because you're white?

Sounds unfair, right? Maybe you should think again, um?

Where did I say that???

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Where did I say that???

I see where, when someone broke a store window, some people, (including white and black people) were looting them. That isn't terrorism, it's theft. Now the person breaking the window may have had an objective of inciting a riot to disrupt protests, and thereby might be considered a terrorist. But the rest are just common criminals.

Pretty much like the people breaking into the Capitol to overturn the election are terrorists, but those who weren't interested in anything but looting, where just common criminals.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I see where, when someone broke a store window, some people, (including white and black people) were looting them. That isn't terrorism, it's theft. Now the person breaking the window may have had an objective of inciting a riot to disrupt protests, and thereby might be considered a terrorist. But the rest are just common criminals.

But you didn't notice the fires they set? Or the people they killed or maimed?

Pretty much like the people breaking into the Capitol to overturn the election are terrorists, but those who weren't interested in anything but looting, where just common criminals.

Yes, and just happened to be black, and were out at the same time Black Lives Matter people were out burning down buildings and assaulting people to prove that some lives matter more than others.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
But you didn't notice the fires they set? Or the people they killed or maimed?

The killers, as you now realize were right-wing terrorists. Would you like me to show you, again? And the fires, where we actually know the person involved, were set by people seeking to disrupt protests.

Yes, and just happened to be black

Didn't see black terrorists attacking the Capitol, and all the looters in the pictures are white. Got any evidence for your claim? No?

Black Lives Matter people were out burning down buildings

Sorry, that story fell apart when the police identified them as whites, trying to incite trouble.

Metro police later announced they’d arrested another man, 25-year-old Wesley Somers of Madison, on suspicion of setting fire to the Metro Courthouse. Somers is being charged with felony arson, vandalism and disorderly conduct. Police say he was identified with help from the community.

Photos and video of a shirtless white man reaching into the fire at the courthouse circulated widely on social media Sunday. People linked the picture to Somers by noting distinctive tattoos.

Police tell The Tennessean that they’re uncertain what motivated a group of demonstrators to riot in the downtown. They suspect antifa or white supremacists could have infiltrated the initial rally held Saturday afternoon, in a bid to stoke unrest.
29 Arrested, Including Man Suspected Of Setting Fire To Metro Courthouse, After Protests | WPLN News - Nashville Public Radio

Although police have not confirmed that Somers is a white supremacist, a photo circulating on social media shows him with a masked person raising a closed fist in the air, and the same person is pictured elsewhere making a white supremacist hand signal.

Trump defends white supremacists but accused Nashville courthouse arsonist may have supremacist tie

Leaked Documents Show Police Knew Far-Right Extremists Were the Real Threat at Protests, Not “Antifa”
An analysis of leaked law enforcement documents reveals an obsession with “antifa” despite evidence of threats of violence to police and protesters.
...On June 2, for example, the Department of Homeland Security circulated a tweet to law enforcement agencies across the country reporting that antifa was stashing bricks to “fuel protests.” The intelligence made its way to a law enforcement fusion center in Maine. Last week, Mainer magazine tracked down the original source of the tweet: a far-right, pro-Trump biker who goes by the name “the Wolfman,” who claimed that Facebook kept deleting his brick-planting evidence “because they are BLM supporters.”

Leaked Documents Show Police Knew Far-Right Extremists Were the Real Threat at Protests, Not “Antifa”

Warrant: White supremacist instigated looting at George Floyd protest

“Umbrella Man” appears to be one of those white supremacists. In the warrant, police say he was trying to “sow discord and racial unrest” when he arrived on the scene of a peaceful protest. Video from the scene showed other protesters approaching the man, apparently trying to dissuade him from destroying property.

The man continued anyway, spray-painting “free [expletive] for everyone zone” on an AutoZone store at Lake Street and 27th Avenue, and breaking its windows, according to the warrant.

“The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension,” the warrant said, adding that investigators believe the suspect’s “sole aim was to incite violence.”
Police ID 'Umbrella Man' from Floyd demonstrations

If your hopes were in any way true, you'd think that the police would catch some BLM members doing it, wouldn't you?

That's why you have to just insist it happens, with no evidence at all. I'd be astonished if no BLM member had ever done any thing illegal at those protests, but the lack of evidence is telling.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Didn't see black terrorists attacking the Capitol, and all the looters in the pictures are white. Got any evidence for your claim? No?

As you've already realized when I showed you before, the looters are black:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
As you've already realized when I showed you before, the looters are black:

In the attack on the Capitol, the looters were white. Like the white and the black looters in the riots, they were merely criminals, not terrorists. They took advantage of disorder.

On the other hand, the terrorists I just showed you fit the definition of the term. Your problem is that you can't identify any black terrorists, although there must be at least a few of them somewhere. Look in the Portland riots. Maybe there. Meantime, you're losing a bunch to zero.

Good luck on that.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In the attack on the Capitol, the looters were white. Like the white and the black looters in the riots, they were merely criminals, not terrorists. They took advantage of disorder.

On the other hand, the terrorists I just showed you fit the definition of the term. Your problem is that you can't identify any black terrorists, although there must be at least a few of them somewhere. Look in the Portland riots. Maybe there. Meantime, you're losing a bunch to zero.

Good luck on that.

As you already have learned, throwing bricks and fireworks and Molotov cocktails at police, along with burning down buildings, and dragging people out of vehicles and beating the driver to death are acts of terrorism, and was done by the black people who were on the streets to prove their lives matter while also showing they didn't have a care for anyone else's life.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
As you already have learned, throwing bricks and fireworks and Molotov cocktails at police, along with burning down buildings, and dragging people out of vehicles and beating the driver to death are acts of terrorism

Show us those. So far, you're losing a bunch to zero. What do you have? I tried to help you, and you still came up empty.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Show us those. So far, you're losing a bunch to zero. What do you have? I tried to help you, and you still came up empty.

I will when you finally show me that FBI "evidence" you keep claiming to have.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I will when you finally show me that FBI "evidence" you keep claiming to have.

So you're down to claiming that they're all lying? I think we've reached the endgame.

Minneapolis, MN – The U.S. Department of Justice announced riot charges on Friday against a suspect who is part of the anti-government Boogaloo movement after the suspect allegedly fired an AK-47 into the Minneapolis Police Department’s 3rd Precinct in May.

The criminal complaint filed by U.S. Attorney for the District of Minnesota Erica H. MacDonald said that a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigation had determined that 26-year-old Ivan Harrison Hunter had traveled from Texas to Minneapolis with the intent to participate in a riot, according to an Oct. 23 press release from the U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ).

Prosecutors said the investigation started after the FBI received a tip that Boogaloo Bois were maintaining an armed presence in Minneapolis during the George Floyd riots and had discussed committing violence in the city.
Feds Charge 'Boogaloo Boi' For Shooting Up Police Station During Minneapolis Riots - The Police Tribune

Right-wing terrorist kills police, is charged:
Two Defendants Charged with Murder and Aiding and Abetting in Slaying of Federal Protective Service Officer at Oakland Courthouse Building

Denial really won't do you any good here. Would you like to see some more? BTW, no one really thought you'd be able to show any evidence for those accusations. You're just making it clearer for us.

Upvote 0