The pre-tribulation Rapture theory is a Satanic Deception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPeterY

But seek first the Kingdom of God....
Jan 16, 2014
✟1,583.00
Faith
Christian
I think I might agitate some people posting this but it's not my intention, and I apologize to anyone disturbed by it.

But there's a new rapture movie coming out in October with Nicolas Cage. It's also titled "Left Behind."

The purpose and message behind this movie and my post is "be prepare and ready!"

Luke 21:34-36 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
34) Don’t spend all of your time thinking about eating or drinking or worrying about life. If you do, the final day will suddenly catch you 35) like a trap. That day will surprise everyone on earth. 36) Watch out and keep praying that you can escape all that is going to happen and that the Son of Man will be pleased with you.

I know everyone here read Luke 21:34-36 many times, but I think many people don't realized the bible's main message it tells us is to be "mentally prepare." Thinking outside the Pre-Trib rapture is hindering yourself from being mentally prepared.

The rapture will come at a time when people are thinking about eating, drinking and worrying about life. (A time of peace).

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke+21%3A34-36&version=CEV
________________ __________________

Luke 21:25-27 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
25) Strange things will happen to the sun, moon, and stars. The nations on earth will be afraid of the roaring sea and tides, and they won’t know what to do. 26) People will be so frightened that they will faint because of what is happening to the world. Every power in the sky will be shaken. 27) Then the Son of Man will be seen, coming in a cloud with great power and glory.

The rapture will not come when the nations on earth will be afraid of the roaring sea and tides, and they won’t know what to do. People will be so frightened that they will faint because of what is happening to the world. This is when Jesus returns in the 2nd Coming: Rev 19 (a time of war and great tribulation on earth).

See the distinct difference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uskSBJsCf38

___________________ __________________

One final note. I recently found out what Rev 6:16-17 meant. It's referring to those Christians and unbelievers left behind and know they will go through the tribulation. It's their reaction knowing they've been left behind on earth....like a "trap."

Revelation 6:16-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
16) and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17) For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Luke 21:34-35 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
34) Don’t spend all of your time thinking about eating or drinking or worrying about life. If you do, the final day will suddenly catch you 35) like a trap. That day will surprise everyone on earth.

"Be ready and be prepare!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

n2thelight

One huge problem: Ephesians 6:11 is for the church age. It will be impossible to "stand against the wiles of the devil" during the 70th week, for the will of Our Father will have changed: His NEW will will be what has been written for that time: the saints will be OVERCOME. THAT is what you can have true faith for during the 70th week.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

So WHO "overcame him"??? It says "they." Who are they? It is all those whom the devil accused before God day and night. In other words, US TODAY. This is not necessarily speaking of those who will be overcome during the days of great tribulation. Certainly we have overcome him because we are born again. For those who were accused by him during the first half of the week (it won't be me or other pretrib believers - for we will be GONE) God gives a good hint that they will be overcome during the second half of the week - the days of great tribulation - since they loved not their life unto death. And that goes perfectly with what John and Daniel both said, that the saints WILL BE overcome. So when you are left behind, YOU will be overcome. You will not be able to use your faith against the Beast, because the ONLY word of God for that time is that you will be overcome. (You can have true faith in being overcome.) Church age promises will no longer work. It will be a new dispensation with a NEW promise: you will be overcome.

Now see what the devil does the moment he is cast down. He goes immediately after the woman, that is the JEWS and Hebrews.

Always remember, there will be only ONE WAY into heaven after you have been left behind by the pretrib rapture: Lose your head. If someone does manage to survive, and pass the sheep and goat judgment, they will be allowed entrance into the millennial kingdom. They will MISS the marriage and supper which will be held in heaven.

LAMAD

What may I ask do you think the seal of God is for....You all (rapturist)think losing your head is such a big deal,how many Christians throughout time have died worst deaths than that?

As I said,I fear no one who can kill my body....

There will be no rapture,you will either have the seal of God,or the Mark of the Beast,and believing that you shall escape,sets you up for the mark...The trib is all about deception,which is believing satan to be Christ

Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

There will be no rapture,you will either have the seal of God,or the Mark of the Beast,and believing that you shall escape,sets you up for the mark...The trib is all about deception,which is believing satan to be Christ

I hope you're wrong.. I hope that the beast doesn't resurrect the dead in Christ first and then have those who are alive and remain meet him in the air..

That would be awful..

Upvote 0
N

n2thelight

(John 17:15 KJV) I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

(Psalms 110:1 KJV) A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
(Acts 3:19-21 KJV) Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; {20} And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: {21} Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica], which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Jesus has to remain with Father God until the restitution of all things or the Day of the Lord.

(Proverbs 2:21-22 KJV) For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it. {22} But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

(Proverbs 10:30 KJV) The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.
[/FONT][/FONT]
(2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 KJV) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, {2} That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. {3} Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; {4} Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

You can't fall away unless you have already been a part of something! The man of Sin, the Anti-christ, must be revealed before Jesus returns!

Upvote 0
N

n2thelight

Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not have her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"

Matthew 24:30 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

Can any rapturist explain to me, what does after the tribulation mean?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I find it amazing that no American pastor found the pre-trib rapture until John Darby came to America. However, we are told it comes from scripture. John Darby did not find it either until after the teenage girl's vision during 1830. Attempting to ignore her "vision" and claiming that it comes from scripture is part of the deception.

There is a reason no American pastor found the pretrib version before Darby. It is not in scripture. You must twist the scriptures to get the pretrib doctrine to appear.

You have to insert a trip to heaven after 1st Thess. Chapter 4. You have to say the entire trib. is the Wrath of God, even though Rev. 12:12 states that at least some of it is Satan's wrath. Zech. 14:7 states that "the Day of the Lord" is 1 day, but ignore the prophet and use your own interpretation.

You have to ignore the "voice of the angel" and the "trump of God" in 1st Thess. 4 in order to turn it into a "Secret Rapture". It will not be silent and it will not be a "Secret"

You have to ignore the rapture of the two witnesses at the 7th trumpet. You also have to say the last trumpet in the Bible is not the last trumpet. Look up "last" in a dictionary.

You have to ignore the "mystery" of Rev. 10:7.

You have to say the tribulation saints are Jews.

You have to say Matthew Chapter 24 is written to the Jews when Christ was clearly talking to his disciples, who he already knew would lead his Church. In John 13:33 Christ called his disciples "little children" , not "Jews".

Joh 13:33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you

Your 7 year tribulation comes from a perversion of Daniel 9:27. Christ's ministry was 1/2 week long. Daniel's 70th week was after Daniel's 69th week. The 70th week ended when Steven was stoned to death. The angel Gabriel said the prophecy would last 490 years. The angel never mentioned a Gap of 2,000 years. The Church is not a parenthesis in God's plan. The Church is the plan. How does the antichrist appear in Daniel 9:27 without an antecedent?

Hopefully, the above will be considered rational Biblical arguments.

There is a reason the pretrib rapture is not accepted in nation's like Pakistan. In those nations our Brothers and Sisters are now being tortured and killed for their faith. However, American Christians are being told we will be raptured before the persecution comes to America.

It is a lie from the enemy

Again you are so far from the truth, you are far past left field - you have left the entire ball park with your theories. Persecution will CERTAINLY come to America before the rapture. Who told you anything different? It will be GREAT tribulation around the world at the time of the rapture. Therefore things here will change QUICKLY.

"You have to insert a trip to heaven after 1st Thess. Chapter 4."
Don't have to: John 14 does that nicely.

"You have to say the entire trib. is the Wrath of God,"
The wrath of God BEGINS the 70th week and continues on through the entire 70th week. Of course Satan's wrath is felt to AT THE SAME TIME during the second half of the week.

"Zech. 14:7 states that "the Day of the Lord" is 1 day"
You don't read very well. To God a day is as a thousand years. The Day of the Lord will include the entire Millennium.

"You have to ignore the "voice of the angel" and the "trump of God" in 1st Thess. 4 in order to turn it into a "Secret Rapture"
Whoever told you it was secret? It will be SUDDEN but not secret. You have created a strawman,

"You have to ignore the rapture of the two witnesses at the 7th trumpet."
I don't ignore them. However, I do know they will be raised up at the 7th vial, not at the 7th trumpet. They BEGIN their testimony just 3 1/2 days before the 7th trumpet. Again, you don't read well.

"You also have to say the last trumpet in the Bible is not the last trumpet."
It is certainly the last in THAT SERIES. But it is NOT the last trump that Jesus will descend with. You are at least 3 1/2 years off in that theory.

"You have to ignore the "mystery" of Rev. 10:7."
I don't ignore it - I understand it. It is the mystery of the 6000 years of man ruling; then the 1000 years of GOD ruling. Adam's lease will run out at the 6000 years. That time is VERY CLOSE.

"You have to say the tribulation saints are Jews."
Some of them will be. Some will be hard headed people LIKE YOU that refuse to believe in the pretrib rapture.

"You have to say Matthew Chapter 24 is written to the Jews when Christ was clearly talking to his disciples, who he already knew would lead his Church"
Matthew 24 IS written to the Jews. They asked him about the end of THEIR age, and that end will be the 70th week of Daniel.

The 70th week is clearly taught in Dan. 9. It is not my fault you cannot understand it.

WHO TOLD you the church is not a parenthesis between the 69 weeks and the 70th week? Did you not understand about BLINDNESS coming to the Jews?

Your arguments are false, as alwasys, because you are trying to teach against the TRUTH of the bible. You will always fail in that.

LAMAD

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
What may I ask do you think the seal of God is for....You all (rapturist)think losing your head is such a big deal,how many Christians throughout time have died worst deaths than that?

As I said,I fear no one who can kill my body....

This is a GOOD THING, for you will surely be left behind and lose your head. God has said you will be OVERCOME.

LAMAD

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I didn't read the whole thread (it's 80 pages, people)... but I just wanted to chime in here. Yes, I agree that the pre-trib rapture is a false doctrine.

Michael Meurett does a good job of explaining how it is simply not biblical. You can listen to this audio here.

I guess you didn't read your bible either. You are just as wrong as the others here who will be left behind.

LAMAD

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think I might agitate some people posting this but it's not my intention, and I apologize to anyone disturbed by it.

But there's a new rapture movie coming out in October with Nicolas Cage. It's also titled "Left Behind."

The purpose and message behind this movie and my post is "be prepare and ready!"

Luke 21:34-36 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
34) Don’t spend all of your time thinking about eating or drinking or worrying about life. If you do, the final day will suddenly catch you 35) like a trap. That day will surprise everyone on earth. 36) Watch out and keep praying that you can escape all that is going to happen and that the Son of Man will be pleased with you.

I know everyone here read Luke 21:34-36 many times, but I think many people don't realized the bible's main message it tells us is to be "mentally prepare." Thinking outside the Pre-Trib rapture is hindering yourself from being mentally prepared.

The rapture will come at a time when people are thinking about eating, drinking and worrying about life. (A time of peace).

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke+21:34-36&version=CEV
________________ __________________

Luke 21:25-27 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
25) Strange things will happen to the sun, moon, and stars. The nations on earth will be afraid of the roaring sea and tides, and they won’t know what to do. 26) People will be so frightened that they will faint because of what is happening to the world. Every power in the sky will be shaken. 27) Then the Son of Man will be seen, coming in a cloud with great power and glory.

The rapture will not come when the nations on earth will be afraid of the roaring sea and tides, and they won’t know what to do. People will be so frightened that they will faint because of what is happening to the world. This is when Jesus returns in the 2nd Coming: Rev 19 (a time of war and great tribulation on earth).

See the distinct difference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uskSBJsCf38

___________________ __________________

One final note. I recently found out what Rev 6:16-17 meant. It's referring to those Christians and unbelievers left behind and know they will go through the tribulation. It's their reaction knowing they've been left behind on earth....like a "trap."

Revelation 6:16-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
16) and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17) For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Luke 21:34-35 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
34) Don’t spend all of your time thinking about eating or drinking or worrying about life. If you do, the final day will suddenly catch you 35) like a trap. That day will surprise everyone on earth.

"Be ready and be prepare!"
------------------------
Source:
http://biblestudysite.com/rapture2.htm#4
An ominous muse from the author of the Left Behind ‘Rapture’ series
You have all probably heard of the Left Behind series, which is a series of books that gives a play-by-play of the supposed rapture as it happens future yet. The series is classified as Christian Fiction, but many regard it as Biblical prophecy.
Below we take a quote from the author that appeared in CBN news (Christian Broadcast Network), September 23, 2000. CBN News is a supporter of the series and a Rapture believing ministry network. The author of the Left Behind series relates how he experiences strange ‘happenings’ as he writes the on-going 15 book series. He felt that something supernatural was wrong but errantly attributes to satan which may well have been warnings from God:
" I’ve never felt the spiritual battle and oppression as I have writing these books. The enemy can’t be happy about the spiritual results from these books. "
-- Jerry B. Jenkins author of the Left Behind series
But once we fully realize "the spiritual results from these books" we begin to wonder just who this "enemy" is. Although Jenkins admits he’s not the type to look for a devil under every rock, "I’ve never felt the spiritual battle and oppression as I have writing these books," he says.
When Jenkins sits at his computer to write, he feels totally exhausted. Or his computer, which normally works fine, will suddenly develop multiple problems. "The enemy can’t be happy about the spiritual results from these books," he says.
The Left Behind series has also been printed into a series of children’s books called Left Behind: The Kids, targeted to ages 8 through 12! The ten kids’ titles also have been best sellers.
The novels have sold more than 18 million copies, making them the best-selling Christian fiction series in history. In early October, Left Behind: the Movie Soundtrack hits bookstores, then the video release will be in late October with the Left Behind movie release in February 2001.
Many men (and women) are being used by satan in these end-times to spread lies and false doctrine. The above author of the Left Behind series would do well to observe what the man below is going through after he realized that he was a pawn of satan.
Below is a quotation from Dr. Frank Logsdon, one of the Scholars who worked on the corrupted New American Standard Version Bible translation (NASB or NASV) after he was made aware of the alterations and corruptions that appear in that Bible version. This Bible version was translated from the corrupted (Nestles) Greek text, the same text (different edition) of the NIV New Testament, which is a very popular Bible version with the Rapturists. You can't help pitying the man, but let it serve as a lesson to always be on guard for satan's deceptions, for satan is cunning and deceitful!
"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field..." {Gen 3:1}

Quote of Dr. Logsdon, as found in New Age Bible Versions, by G. Riplinger; preface page 3:
"I must under God renounce every attachment to the New American Standard...I'm afraid I'm in trouble with the Lord...We laid the groundwork; I wrote the format; I helped interview some of the translators; I sat with the translator; I wrote the preface...
I'm in trouble; I cant refute these arguments; its wrong, its terribly wrong; it's frighteningly wrong; and what am I going to do about it?...I can no longer ignore these criticisms [of the corruptions in the New American Standard Version Bible (NASB/NASV)] I am hearing and I can't refute them...
When questions began to reach me at first I was quite offended. However, in attempting to answer, I began to sense that something was not right about the NASV. Upon investigation, I wrote my very dear friend, Mr. Lockman, explaining that I was forced to renounce all attachment to the NASV...The product is grievous to my heart and helps to complicate matters in these already troublous times...The deletions are absolutely frightening...there are so many...Are we so naive that we do not suspect Satanic deception in all of this?...
I don't want anything to do with it...[T]he finest leaders that we have today...haven't gone into it [the new version's use of the corrupted (Nestles) Greek text, the same text (different edition) of the NIV New Testament], just as I hadn't gone into it...That's how easily one can be deceived...I'm going to talk to him [Dr. George Sweeting, then president of Moody Bible Institute]about these things...
[Y]ou can say the Authorized Version[KJV] is absolutely correct. How correct? 100% correct! If you must stand against everyone else, stand."
--Dr. Frank Logsdon; NASB/NASV Bible Editor

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And then again.. I hope you're wrong about the beast resurrecting the dead in Christ first and then meeting the whole body of Christ in the air..
The deception is that there will not be a pretrib rapture.You will be among the Christians who will have to go through the Great Tribulation.What about that?
I hope he can't do that?

We'll all be deceived if he can pull that one off..
Jesus is the one who will resurrect the dead in Christ and make the gathering/rapture of the Christians still alive but that will happen at the last Trump at the END of the Great Tribulation.That is what the Bible is telling us.
Now if you have been duped by the pretrib rapture cult into thinking that the Last Trump is not the Last Trump but the First Trump.That is your problem.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.