The pre-tribulation Rapture theory is a Satanic Deception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here the trick, satan spawned the Pre-Tribulation Rapture theory, in effect creating three Advents out of the two Advents written of in Scripture.

We know that Jesus First Advent was about 2,000 years ago.
We also know that Jesus Second Advent will be at the End of the great tribulation as mentioned in
{1st Cor 15:51-52}

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

the Rapture theory fabricates a pre-Second Advent advent, which is not in the Bible. In essence, what they have done is that they have made three advents out of the true two Advents of Jesus Christ as found in among other places, {Zech 9:9+10}. It is a falsehood created by man and added to God's Word.
---

The Rapturist has been been beguiled with satan's false teaching that the above Scripture {1st Cor 15:51-52} is not speaking of the Second Advent, and that it is not a change that all people go through at THE SAME TIME, but rather that it is speaking of a 'Rapture' of some selected people. It was necessary for satan to remove the most damning evidence that he is not Christ, but that instead he is the antichrist.
Satan accomplished that by fabricating an entire facade about some supposed pre-Second Advent prior to the true Second Advent of the Son of God Jesus Christ. satan spawned the Rapture theory, in effect creating three Advents out of the two Advents written of in Scripture.

Here the origin of the pre-tribulation Rapture theory.

In port Glasgow, Scotland, in the Spring of the year A.D. 1830, a bedridden woman had a revelation on her sick bed, supposedly from God, in where she was shown what has become to be known as "The Rapture Of The Church." Prior to this day, the concept of an 'at any moment, fly away doctrine' (Rapture) was unknown. Within the first few paragraphs of her monumental Scripture-riddled statement. Ms. Macdonald makes an ominous statement about her vision, in that at first, at the time of the vision, it felt as though there was "Great darkness" and "Error" about it. This is something they will not teach you from the false pulpits of the beguiled Rapture Churches. Christian beware! Below, we have quoted from the first few paragraphs of her infamous 'Rapture of the Church' revelation, taken from Ms. Margaret Macdonald's own handwritten account of her 1830 pre-trib revelation, as included in Robert Norton's Memoirs of James & George Macdonald, of port-Glasgow (1840), pp. 171-176. And also found in The restoration of Apostles and prophets; In the Catholic Apostolic Church (1861), pp. 15-18. And also found in The incredible Cover-up by Dave Macpherson, Appendix A:
"I felt thisneeded to be revealed, and that there was great darkness and error about it; but suddenly what it was burst upon me with a glorious light."
-- Margaret MacDonald (Spring of 1830)
After Macdonald's vision was made known in town, two preachers heard of it, repackaged it as their own and sold it to the world. Hence, the ungodly Rapture 'Doctrine' is born in the Spring of A.D. 1830. There is some indication that the Roman Catholic Jesuit priesthood had some hand in this but as of now I cannot satisfactorily document this. It seems that God's people just love to 'latch-on' to some new thing, some new revelation, some new doctrine. But in their desire to be 'special' or 'more inspired' than the next Christian they set them selves up to be deceived by satan. Satan works best within the vanities of man:
1 Tim 4:1
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils (KJV)

2 Tim 4:2-4
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. (KJV)

Now as we have stated before, there are many variations of the Rapture theory. There is a Pre-millennial, an a-millennial, and a post-millennial Rapture theory. And then within the pre-millennial theory you have four further divisions: pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, post-tribulation, and the two-stage Rapture. The very fact that they all can't even agree on when their Rapture will happen should raise a warning beacon to all intelligent Christians; As it is written: "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." {1 Cor 14:33}.

In this study we shall only cover briefly the differences in all the variations of the Rapture theory. It is not necessary to our study for us to distinguish every little thing different between all the Rapture theories because they are all wrong. Let me explain.

The Rapture theories all unanimously state that Christ shall remove certainChristians from the earth, and then at a later time He will come back and have His Second Advent and remove everyone else. They have fabricated a two-stage Second Advent! But as we shall learn in this study, when Jesus Christ does return at His Second Advent, all people living on the planet shall be changed into their spiritual body at the very same time, 'saint' and 'sinner' alike: "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye" {1st Cor 15:52} and the millennium period (the thousand years of Revelation 20:3-7 & Ezek chapter 38 onward) shall commence. After that comes Judgment day {Rev 20:12-13} and the casting into the Lake of Fire (Hell) of the evil ones {Rev 20:14-15}, and the eternal Heaven age for the overcomers {Rev 21:1-4}.
1 Cor 15:51-52(the Second Advent of Jesus Christ)51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (KJV)

You can see from the above Scripture that there is no secret Rapture of selected Christians, hence the use of the word "all" in verse 51. Those that sleep (dead) are raised first because it already had happened to them (raised to their spiritual body at the moment of their death, but they are yet to be judged) and we ALL who are alive at His coming are changed to our spiritual body at the return of Jesus Christ at His prophesied Second Advent.
You will also notice from verse 52 above that this event happens at the LAST TRUMP. There are only Seven Trumps {Rev 8:7-11:19}; the antichrist comes at the SIXTH Trump, and the true Jesus Christ returns at the SEVENTH Trump - the last Trump. We shall cover this verse more in depth later in this study, and we shall show that the Rapturist will be worshipping the great deceiver antichrist at the Sixth trump and sadly will be quite surprised when the True Christ returns at the Seventh Trump - to say the least! "Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not." {Luke 12:40}.

Source:
The Rapture Theory; What Does God's Word Say About It?

Other info not related to the pre-trib rapture but interesting about satan tricks to fools peoples into believe falsehood ....

The year 1830 was indeed spiritually significant, however evil, in ways we probably will not ever fully comprehend. For along with the Rapture doctrine that shall take down the Rapturists, and the the Marian worship that is destroying the Catholic faithful, 1830 also witnessed the first publishing of the demonically channeled Book of Mormon by Joseph Smith and the founding of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints cult, which among other things, teaches that Jesus Christ and Lucifer were brothers, and that we can all aspire to become gods (eerily reminiscent of New-Age theology).
I Jn 4:1
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (KJV)

Just as the young girl below who though she was visiting with the Mother Mary. Observe below as satan fulfils the Scripture: "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" {2 Cor 11:14}:
"He was ugly, horribly ugly. You cannot imagine how ugly, he almost killed me with his gaze, I almost fainted. Then Satan went away and Our Lady came and said to me: "...renew the use of holy water, wear blessed objects and holy objects and put them in your homes.""
-- Mirjana Dragicevic, describing a Mother Mary Apparition
in Medjugorje Yugoslavia, on April 14, 1982.
For whatever reason, it just seems as though evil spirits have an affinity for women and children, evident by the majority of false 'Mother Mary' sightings being by women and children. You should find it no small coincidence that both the Rapture Doctrine and Mother Mary worship were channeled through demons in the same year, A.D. 1830; the Rapture doctrine in the Spring of 1830, and Marian worship on July 18, 1830 (see below).
Review of the first Marian Apparition: July 18,1830
Paris: The Miraculous Medal (1830): 1980 marked the 150th anniversary of the first modern appearances of the Blessed Virgin Mary. On July 18th, 1830, to Saint Catherine Laboure, then a young novice of the Sisters of Charity of Saint Vincent De Paul in Paris.

Source:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aijalon

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh boy, here we go again. Another one that thinks the last trump is the 7th trumpet of Revelation.

The sounding of is a very common practice in heaven that commences an event. It's mentioned in the bible at least 100 times.
There is only
two Advents written of in Scripture.

We also know that Jesus Second Advent will be at the End of the great tribulation .

If Jesus is to come BEFORE The Tribulation to rapture "you" .Then you need to add a third Advent which is not mentioned in the Bible.

Ooops!

The Origin Of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture Theory:

In port Glasgow, Scotland, in the Spring of the year A.D. 1830, a bedridden woman had a revelation on her sick bed, supposedly from God, in where she was shown what has become to be known as "The Rapture Of The Church." Prior to this day, the concept of an 'at any moment, fly away doctrine' (Rapture) was unknown. Within the first few paragraphs of her monumental Scripture-riddled statement. Ms. Macdonald makes an ominous statement about her vision, in that at first, at the time of the vision, it felt as though there was "Great darkness" and "Error" about it. This is something they will not teach you from the false pulpits of the beguiled Rapture Churches. Christian beware! Below, we have quoted from the first few paragraphs of her infamous 'Rapture of the Church' revelation, taken from Ms. Margaret Macdonald's own handwritten account of her 1830 pre-trib revelation, as included in Robert Norton's Memoirs of James & George Macdonald, of port-Glasgow (1840), pp. 171-176. And also found in The restoration of Apostles and prophets; In the Catholic Apostolic Church (1861), pp. 15-18. And also found in The incredible Cover-up by Dave Macpherson, Appendix A:
"I felt thisneeded to be revealed, and that there was great darkness and error about it; but suddenly what it was burst upon me with a glorious light."
After Macdonald's vision was made known in town, two preachers heard of it, repackaged it as their own and sold it to the world. Hence, the ungodly Rapture 'Doctrine' is born in the Spring of A.D. 1830. There is some indication that the Roman Catholic Jesuit priesthood had some hand in this but as of now I cannot satisfactorily document this. It seems that God's people just love to 'latch-on' to some new thing, some new revelation, some new doctrine. But in their desire to be 'special' or 'more inspired' than the next Christian they set them selves up to be deceived by satan. Satan works best within the vanities of man:
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils (KJV)

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. (KJV)

Source:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TPeterY

But seek first the Kingdom of God....
Jan 16, 2014
✟1,583.00
Faith
Christian
There is only
two Advents written of in Scripture.

We also know that Jesus Second Advent will be at the End of the great tribulation .

If Jesus is to come BEFORE The Tribulation to rapture "you" .Then you need to add a third Advent which is not mentioned in the Bible.

Ooops!

Source:

There's only two advent. Just as there are two "Days of the Lord" ahead, in the 2nd advent, there are two stages. Jesus never comes to earth during the first stage, He's still in heaven (1st heaven). This does not constitute as the actual 2nd coming for He merely receive the church unto Him while in heaven.

Noticed in John 14:1-4, Jesus said "that where I am, there you may be also?" His receiving of the church unto Him is in heaven while He's still in heaven, thus this does not constitute as the actual 2nd Coming (Rev 19).

John 14:1-4 (NKJV)
The Way, the Truth, and the Life

1) “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2) In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4) And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

As for Margaret MacDonald in 1830, the Pre-Trib doctrine has been preached since the first or second century, long before 1830. Sometimes it's best to follow the teaching of the Holy Spirit and what it said in the bible and not man's ideas and interpretation.

You do know that Paul wrote the book of 1st Corinthians decades before John wrote Revelation right?

Paul knew nothing about the 7 trumpets of Revelation when he wrote about our final victory at the last trumpet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's only two advent. Just as there are two "Days of the Lord" ahead, in the 2nd advent, there are two stages. Jesus never comes to earth during the first stage, He's still in heaven (1st heaven). This does not constitute as the actual 2nd coming for He merely receive the church unto Him while in heaven.

Noticed in John 14:1-4, Jesus said "that where I am, there you may be also?" His receiving of the church unto Him is in heaven while He's still in heaven, thus this does not constitute as the actual 2nd Coming (Rev 19).

John 14:1-4 (NKJV)
The Way, the Truth, and the Life

1) “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2) In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4) And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

As for Margaret MacDonald in 1830, the Pre-Trib doctrine has been preached since the first or second century, long before 1830. Sometimes it's best to follow the teaching of the Holy Spirit and what it said in the bible and not man's ideas and interpretation.

You do know that Paul wrote the book of 1st Corinthians decades before John wrote Revelation right?

Paul knew nothing about the 7 trumpets of Revelation when he wrote about our final victory at the last trumpet.
Are you prepared if you are still be there during the Tribulation?

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
O

Old Timer

Riberra - The Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine is a Satanic deception because Pre-Tribbers won't even know that they are in the Tribulation because they will say that because they are still here, that so and so is NOT the antichrist - and THAT is what Satan wants.

And there are only 144000 people saved out of the billions who have ever lived right?

That's not deception at all right?

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What will you do if you are still there during the Tribulation?
You mean rapture view-wise? I am anytime rapture view, not pretrib, nor post-trib, nor prewrath.

The anytime rapture is to be watching in anticipation between now and when the rapture actually happens. So to your theorectical question, it does not change my anytime rapture view at all.

But when you take the stance that the rapture can't happen at any certain time - then that is Satanic deception.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bibletruth469

Joyful
Apr 14, 2013
Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Riberra said:
What will you do if you are still there during the Tribulation?

There will be a rapture and scripture supports it. Instead of searching on line the doctrines of man , look and study the whole council of God in the scripture . You will find the truth if you are willing to follow the Holy Spirit 's guidance as you study. You say that there will not be a rapture , however you say there will be a tribulation . One can't just pick and choose what to and what not to believe in the word of God! It is all the inspired word!

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Here the origin of the pre-tribulation Rapture theory.

This is a blatant lie which has already been totally and completely disproved numerous times in this forum. And saying it twice does not change the fact that it is a blatant lie.

Sometime between the years 186 and 188 A.D., Irenaeus published the most famous work (other than the Bible itself) in all of ancient Christian history. That work was the five volume set titled "Against Heresies." The last twelve chapters of the fifth volume of this work are the very oldest Christian commentary on Bible prophecy of any significant length that has survived to the present day. In this work, Irenaeus described the evil of the world in general terms, and then said, "And therefore, when in the end the Church shall be suddenly caught up from this, it is said, ‘There shall be tribulation such as has not been since the beginning, neither shall be.’ For this is the last contest of the righteous, in which, when they overcome they are crowned with incorruption.” (Against Heresies, by Irenaeus, book V, chapter XXIX, section 1)

Again some years later a document was written, whose age and author is unknown, but which is known to have been in Church libraries before the year 800. Based on events referred to in this document as impending, various scholars have estimated its date from as early as 373 to as late as 627. As scholars do not believe the unknown author could have been the famous Ephraem the Syrian, (who is also known as Ephraem of Nisbis) they call this unknown author Pseudo-Ephraem. This document says, "For all the saints and elect of God are gathered, prior to the tribulation that is to come, and are taken to the Lord lest they see the confusion that is to overwhelm the world because of our sins.” (“On the Last Times, the Antichrist, and the End of the World,” author unknown but called Pseudo-Ephraem, section 2. - From “The Byzantine Apocalyptic Tradition,” by Paul J. Alexander, Berkeley: University of California Press, 1985, 2.10. Cited there from “Abhandlungen und Predigten aus den zwei letzten Jahrhunderten des kirchlichen Altertums und dem Anfang des Mittelaters,” C. P. Caspari, ed. Briefe, Christiania, 1890, 208-20. As found online at On the Last Times, the Anti-Christ, andthe End of the World.)

It was also preached by a "brother Dolcino" in 1316, by Pierre Jerou in 1687, by Morgan Edwards in 1788, by James H. Frere in a book published in 1815, and by William Cuninghame in a book published in 1817. In addition to all of these, it was proposed as a possibility by Joseph Meade, as recorded in a collection of his works published in 1672.

Further, there is absolutely no proof that Darby even knew about the alleged vision. Dave MacPherson's treatment of this subject is outright dishonest. But that is a subject for another post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There will be a rapture and scripture supports it. Instead of searching on line the doctrines of man , look and study the whole council of God in the scripture . You will find the truth if you are willing to follow the Holy Spirit 's guidance as you study. You say that there will not be a rapture , however you say there will be a tribulation . One can't just pick and choose what to and what not to believe in the word of God! It is all the inspired word!
Based on the Scriptures...The Holy Spirit tells me that the only gathering in the clouds will occur only at Christ return AFTER the tribulation.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let me guess, you're going to show me Matthew 24 now and tell me that it's all about the church of God which did not yet exist... when that was explained to His disciples..

Right?
The Second Coming of Jesus Christ mentioned in the Bible is at the End of the Tribulation.

The only gathering in the clouds will occurs only at Christ return AFTER the tribulation.

Upvote 0

shturt678s

Dec 11, 2013
✟18,297.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
The Second Coming of Jesus Christ mentioned in the Bible is at the End of the Tribulation.

The only gathering in the clouds will occurs only at Christ return AFTER the tribulation.

I came into Christianity's hypergrace and premillennialism decades ago, ie, within a couple of months, I seen the lie. Switched to Amillennial instantly. Cannot see why others just cannot get it after a decade or so?

Good job!

Old Jack

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.