Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God placed ALL of my sins upon Jesus, and he bore IN FULL the penalty for my sins, so once saved by Him, he is my High priest, and the Holy Spirit seals me unto the day of full redemption as in glorification, so eternally secured. There will be NO judgment made by god ever against his own saved in regards to loss of salvation, just in regards to loss of rewards!

How can you totally ignore the plain scripture I posted and reply with this? Don't you believe in the bible? Let me post it again.

1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

• Agree
Reactions: DaDad
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... what do you know about those dates/events and how they line up with Daniel 7.
Perhaps if you solved the 2:45 Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE sequence, you might have a foundation to start from. But I don't see that happening. And until it does, your premise for Daniel 7 is without foundation.

Please account for Daniel 2 BEFORE attempting Daniel 7!

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sda accord to Ellen White the same status as the Apostle John/peter/Paul in regards to doctrines and practices!
Ummmmmm, NO "church" agrees with the Apostles, or the Prophets, or the Angels, or GOD. It's a matter of figuring out which doctrines are TRUE and which are FALSE. And EVERY "church" has false doctrines.

Take for example the Dan. 2:45 Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE world empires, for which the FIFTH empire of CLAY is a "divided kingdom", as evidenced by the Three Superpowers and the United Nations. OR -- you could propose an alternate "Intelligent Design" for that sequence, but somehow I expect that you'll simple disregard it's significance as though your "church doctrine" is smarter than GOD ...

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There have been NO Prophets/Apostles given by God after John the Apostle died off!

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

I believe Scripture contradicts your doctrine.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

liberty of conscience

created anew
Dec 3, 2018
Visistate
Visit site
✟12,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There have been NO Prophets/Apostles given by God after John the Apostle died off!
Who told you this?

Who then are these? When did they live?

Rev_18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

John the Apostle wrote this after his Patmos experience, who are they and why would John warn of "false prophets" if there were no true (1 Corinthians 12-14; Ephesians 4)?

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
hint: the answer to every Bible detail and detail in history is not "I don't like SDAs"...

Incorrect. I do not know you personally. I am sure that you are very nice person.

I simply do not like the false teaching that have corrupted your understanding.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Incorrect. I do not know you personally. I am sure that you are very nice person.

still it would be nice to see you read a Bible text on the topic of this thread - for example Daniel 7 and show that your ideas actually are supported in the Bible no matter how many times you can accuse someone of having "corrupt understanding"

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Thanks,
DaDad

Nope.

It just means that YOU do not understand the Scriptures.

Heb. 1:1-3...…..
" In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe."

There is a difference between the "gift" of prophecy (defending and speaking forth the ESTABLISHED Word of God) and the "Office" of Prophet (speaking forth NEW revelations from God and establishing scripture).

The gift is still in effect, but not the office.

The office of being an Apostle was to lay the foundation for the Church which was temporary.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
still it would be nice to see you read a Bible text on the topic of this thread - for example Daniel 7 and show that your ideas actually are supported in the Bible no matter how many times you can accuse someone of having "corrupt understanding"

I have in fact responded to your comments of Daniel 7 and I will repeat again for you.

There is NO INVESTIGATIVE JUDGMENT in Daniel y.

That is strictly an Ellen G. WHite false doctrine which was once given by Mr. Miller.

If you want to believe it...………..go right ahead and do so.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

I have in fact responded to your comments of Daniel 7 and I will repeat again for you.

I have seen your by-faith-alone - statement that ignores every bible fact highlighted on page one of this thread -- I was hoping you would post a Bible fact in support of your speculation.

That is strictly an Ellen G. WHite false doctrine which was once given by Mr. Miller.

That is total nonsense.
1. Page 1 of this thread appeals to no statement from either of those two persons. And we all know it.
2. Miller never claimed any understanding at all about the "Investigative Judgment".

More facts - less creative writing please.

You appear to enjoy "posting your preferences" - which you have the right to do .. but in a debate forum - posting actual Bible fact has the high value and high usefulness. Simply posting speculation and preference is not as useful to others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Who told you this?

Who then are these? When did they live?

Rev_18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

John the Apostle wrote this after his Patmos experience, who are they and why would John warn of "false prophets" if there were no true (1 Corinthians 12-14; Ephesians 4)?

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

CONTEXT! !

Rev. 18:24 is the answer to Rev. 18:20.

John knew that threre are false prophets then just as they are now!

YES. "MANY false prophets are in the world today".

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I have seen your by-faith-alone - statement that ignores every bible fact highlighted on page one of this thread -- I was hoping you would post a Bible fact in support of your speculation.

That is total nonsense.
1. Page 1 of this thread appeals to no statement from either of those two persons. And we all know it.
2. Miller never claimed any understanding at all about the "Investigative Judgment".

You appear to enjoy "posting your preferences" - which you have the right to do .. but in a debate forum - posting actual Bible fact has the high value and high usefulness. Simply posting speculation and preference is not as useful to others.

Then just use the "IGNORE" option and we will both be happy.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

That is total nonsense.

Then just use the "IGNORE" option and we will both be happy.

I appreciate your willingness to be so transparent for all of us to see.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Thanks,
DaDad

Acts 1:21-26.……..
"Therefore it is necessary to choose one of the men who have been with us the whole time the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, beginning from John's baptism to the time when Jesus was taken up from us. For one of these must become A WITNESS WITH US OF HIS RESURRECTION."

Now who today have met those qualifications?????????

I believe that is called CHECKMATE...…..Mate.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DaDad said:
Please allow me to quote "Liberty Of Conscience":

John the Apostle wrote this after his Patmos experience, who are they and why would John warn of "false prophets" if it were not true (1 Corinthians 12-14; Ephesians 4)?

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 Cor. 14:29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others weigh what is said. 30 If a revelation is made to another sitting by, let the first be silent. 31 For you can all prophesy one by one, so that all may learn and all be encouraged; 32 and the spirits of prophets are subject to prophets.

Furthermore, why is it that we still have evangelists, pastors, and teachers? Shouldn't they have ceased to exist at the same time?

Perhaps YOU don't have apostles and prophets because your church is "dead". If I were the Pastor of a "dead" church I'd proclaim that miracles also ceased to exist, otherwise if the congregation realized that my "ministry" was "dead", they might find a NEW Pastor, and a weekly paycheck is awfully enticing to a hireling. -- What you don't know CAN hurt you ...

Game Over.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

That is total nonsense.

I appreciate your willingness to be so transparent for all of us to see.

Tell you what.…...YOU post ONE Scripture from Daniel 7 that you believe validates your Investigative Judgment and I will be blessed to correctly explain that verses meaning to you.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Tell you what.…...YOU post ONE Scripture from Daniel 7 that you believe validates your Investigative Judgment and I will be blessed to correctly explain that verses meaning to you.

I have posted a great many of them from Daniel 7 on page one of this thread

Feel free to select one that you believe to be in need of correction. That is how it normally works on these threads.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please allow me to quote "Liberty Of Conscience":

John the Apostle wrote this after his Patmos experience, who are they and why would John warn of "false prophets" if it were not true (1 Corinthians 12-14; Ephesians 4)?

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 Cor. 14:29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others weigh what is said. 30 If a revelation is made to another sitting by, let the first be silent. 31 For you can all prophesy one by one, so that all may learn and all be encouraged; 32 and the spirits of prophets are subject to prophets.

Furthermore, why is it that we still have evangelists, pastors, and teachers? Shouldn't they have ceased to exist at the same time?

Perhaps YOU don't have apostles and prophets because your church is "dead". If I were the Pastor of a "dead" church I'd proclaim that miracles also ceased to exist, otherwise if the congregation realized that my "ministry" was "dead", they might find a NEW Pastor, and a weekly paycheck is awfully enticing to a hireling. -- What you don't know CAN hurt you ...

Game Over.

Thanks,
DaDad[
"Therefore it is necessary to choose one of the men who have been with us the whole time the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, beginning from John's baptism to the time when Jesus was taken up from us. For one of these must become A WITNESS WITH US OF HIS RESURRECTION." Acts 1:21-26

Therefore, ALLLLLLL the apostles were eye witnesses to Christ and his Resurrection and they repeatedly stated this in their writings (see 1 John 1:1,3 and Peter 1:16, Luke 1:1-2).

Therefore we can know the certainty of the things we are being taught by eyewitnesses. This includes the many apostles and prophets of the New Testament who witnessed the Resurrection who are not among the 12. This means we don't have any certainty of those things we are being taught by those who are not eyewitnesses and trying to tell us there are "New and Improved" revelations from God during the end times. The same thing applies to our court rooms now, eye witnesses can provide proof that an event really happened.
/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Therefore, ALLLLLLL the apostles were eye witnesses to Christ and his Resurrection and they repeatedly stated this in their writings (see 1 John 1:1,3 and Peter 1:16, Luke 1:1-2).

Did you want GOD to cite FUTURE Apostles (and prophets, and evangelists, and pastors, and teachers)? If you state that you own two cars, and subsequently buy a third, are you now a liar? Or maybe when you announced the birth of your first child, you lied because you didn't include the three subsequent? Perhaps the current status may not reflect the future status?!?

DaDad

Upvote 0