The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm very grateful for another Christmas with my mother, who, I was almost certain that last year would be my last with her because of her cancer diagnosis. She was very near death at one point. Not only is she still here, but she's is remission and healthier than ever. God is so good.

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I am so thankful I found a local provider for dried apples and at such a great price too! I'm also so glad my Dad made it home safely after he was so sick last night.

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I often forget what a blessing music is. It definitely encourages me. :) I’m thankful God allows music in my life. :)

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
It’s easy to take loved ones for granted, I am thankful for my family and my friends, and I’m thankful that God loved us so much that he sent his son to save us. :)

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Positive tip: Instead of focusing on how bad, embarrassed, etc. something that happened in the past made you feel, focus on how much you've learned from that and how much you've improved now. I do that now and it helps. :)

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I’m thankful that God always provides and I’m thankful that God’s plan is always better than my plan.

I’m also thankful that I get to reread all the positive and encouraging posts everyone else has made in this thread. :)

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I think it's really easy to think about things negatively. To look at what if this bad thing happened. But with that view when something good happens there isn't any joy in it. I realized today that I can look at the same exact situation with a positive view. Looking at things as an opportunity to succeed rather than trying to not "fail".
I'm not sure if this will make sense to anyone else, but I thought it was encouraging to think about. I'm going to try to look at things as opportunities to succeed and/or learn rather than looking at things and thinking "what if I fail?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I have had a few things on my mind this week.
One of them is, in spite of my weakness, God is strong and he gives me strength and he cares for me.
Another thing today I was thinking about is how happy I am that I belong to Jesus. :)

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I am thankful for friends and family who love me as I am. I’m also thankful for time I get to spend with them.
I am also thankful for the times that others show love through encouragement. Not just close friends or family, but other people.
I think encouragement is a wonderful gift.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am thankful for friends and family who love me as I am. I’m also thankful for time I get to spend with them.
I am also thankful for the times that others show love through encouragement. Not just close friends or family, but other people.

Thank you for reviving this thread, Kitty, for upon my last post in WYOM just now, what you've just said has made me think to say here and now that i am thankful that so many people in this community have shown constant concern and support for how I am faring in my own life outside of CF, whenever I speak of my feelings and such on here. :angel:

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you for reviving this thread, Kitty, for upon my last post in WYOM just now, what you've just said has made me think to say here and now that i am thankful that so many people in this community have shown constant concern and support for how I am faring in my own life outside of CF, whenever I speak of my feelings and such on here. :angel:
^I agree with these posts. It is very good to have friends and family who care about you. I'm thankful to know kind and encouraging people also! :)

You are all so uplifting and friendly! I'm thankful that people here show concern and support for me also, and I definitely care about you guys and your situations. ;) It makes me happy to see my friends happy and sad to see them sad. I want the best for you!

I feel like I am cared about and listened to in this Singles community, unlike some others where I felt like I was rambling to myself half the time.

Upvote 0