Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am so thankful that I'm not where I'm at even 2 weeks ago. I'm so thankful I'm in a different, happier place in my life, calm and peaceful and just enjoying life! :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I am so thankful that I'm not where I'm at even 2 weeks ago. I'm so thankful I'm in a different, happier place in my life, calm and peaceful and just enjoying life! :clap: :clap:
Glad to hear that! I feel similarly. :) Even if things were better at another time in my life than they are now, I'm still thankful that things are better now than they have been at some times.

The days when I was struggling with high school, and the times when my anxiety was at its worst were so awful and I am not sure how I got through them. I'm so glad they are over and I'm more relaxed and less stressed than I was back then. I may not always understand why exactly I am where I'm at now, but I know God put me here for a reason and will never abandon me. :purpleheart:

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Glad to hear that! I feel similarly. :) Even if things were better at another time in my life than they are now, I'm still thankful that things are better now than they have been at some times.

The days when I was struggling with high school, and the times when my anxiety was at its worst were so awful and I am not sure how I got through them. I'm so glad they are over and I'm more relaxed and less stressed than I was back then. I may not always understand why exactly I am where I'm at now, but I know God put me here for a reason and will never abandon me. :purpleheart:

I couldn't have said it better myself. :thumbsup: God put us here for a reason and will never abandon us. Perfectly said! :)

• Winner
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Waddler

Live a story worth telling well.
Jul 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
✟27,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I've discovered I'm actually happy being single. Not that I wouldn't enjoy a relationship/marriage, but I'm content to be by myself. Early in my teens I was caught up in a panic that I needed a relationship, and that panic lasted well into my earlier thirties.

Now that I've lived by myself for a while, I've found I'm happy to focus more on myself and enjoy getting to know who I really am. That is, I really am a beautiful, penguinated stud muffin.

Reactions: Hiatus
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I guess I'll post this in this thread.

I finished the game in Metroid: Samus Returns! :sohappy: After two weeks and over 21 hours of play time, lol. I actually got through the whole game with 91% completion all on my own without a walk-through, but I think I'm going to need some help with the last 9%. :p

Now I feel inspired to draw something related to it. :D

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You should try it, it's great. :) The side-scrolling ones are my favorite! Never played the others.

Really? Metroid Prime Hunters is pretty good. Might be hard to find these days. Probably my favorite Nintendo DS game of all time.

I guess as far as 2D Metroid games.. Super Smash Bros.. might count lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Really? Metroid Prime Hunters is pretty good. Might be hard to find these days. Probably my favorite Nintendo DS game of all time.

I guess as far as 2D Metroid games.. Super Smash Bros.. might count lol.
They might be fun, but I'm not really into first-person shooter games, I guess.

Yeah, I'd say Smash Bros. is pretty close, lol.

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I am thankful for God in my life. I can't even imagine life without God, and I am so blessed to know Him, and be called friend.
It's easy to take God for granted, and not recognize how amazing He is. But it is wonderful to be able to confidently trust in God's love.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
CF makes me so happy! I've met so many great friends here. ^_^
I'm trying to open up and talk to others more, and I believe that everyone's kindness is helping me do just that. I believe that the Lord has led me here to help me as I try to become a better follower of Christ. To everyone who has their own goals and hopes, keep trying and never give up! I'm rooting for you. :cheer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I was thinking about the times when people have really impacted me with a positive encouragement they have given me. Often times it's like the simplest thing - just a few words - but it can have a big positive impact and they don't even realize how what they said blessed me so much or would come back to me later. Has that happened to anyone else?

• Agree
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
6a00d83451b3d969e20168ebba73c6970c-800wi
quack

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I don't agree with all of Rick Warren's teachings but...I like one of his quotes...
“There is no growth without change, no change without fear or loss and no loss without pain.”
— Rick Warren

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't agree with all of Rick Warren's teachings but...I like one of his quotes...
“There is no growth without change, no change without fear or loss and no loss without pain.”
— Rick Warren
I agree with all I've known of Rick Warren's teachings. But that is one quote that I think is pretty lame. I have no idea where he's coming from or where he's going with that.

Upvote 0