NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I agree with all I've known of Rick Warren's teachings. But that is one quote that I think is pretty lame. I have no idea where he's coming from or where he's going with that.

Yeah true...it was odd, i heard one of the speakers at a women conference say it but they never mentioned it was Rick Warren who said it. They used it at the context of growing in the faith as a single or something...lol i was surprised it was rick's quote

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wait, what? You just said you liked the quote and now you're saying it's odd. Do you like odd things or are you a flip-flopper?
Yeah true...it was odd, i heard one of the speakers at a women conference say it but they never mentioned it was Rick Warren who said it. They used it at the context of growing in the faith as a single or something...lol i was surprised it was rick's quote

Reactions: NurseAbigail
Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Wait, what? You just said you liked the quote and now you're saying it's odd. Do you like odd things or are you a flip-flopper?
No i liked it, but i just found it odd that they didnt mention that rick warren said it. And i jotted it down in my notes the words, later on googled it and it was Rick's. I think what i like from it is that growth is challenging, it's not an easy path, but to not give up and it is normal that it would be hard. Thats the impression it gives me

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No i liked it, but i just found it odd that they didnt mention that rick warren said it. And i jotted it down in my notes the words, later on googled it and it was Rick's. I think what i like from it is that growth is challenging, it's not an easy path, but to not give up and it is normal that it would be hard. Thats the impression it gives me
It's definitely a purpose driven life. Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: NurseAbigail
Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
:prayer:

Attachments

• IMG_20170207_130522_543.jpg
    IMG_20170207_130522_543.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.