Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Post something positive or encouraging. :)
It can be something you personally find positive or encouraging, or something you just want to share with others.

Left

Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟59,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
02fa300d86486de98e25ce76adf28343.jpg

images-8.jpg

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Smiles and hugs are nice. I got some smiles this morning and a hug yesterday at work that was encouraging. I'm also thankful for my family.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟278,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Being back on Singles has given me a lot of happiness back. I feel secure here and I feel like I'm surrounded by good friends and I'm in the process of making new ones. :)

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟238,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Being back on Singles has given me a lot of happiness back. I feel secure here and I feel like I'm surrounded by good friends and I'm in the process of making new ones. :)
Aww. Me too! CF just didn't work out for me a few years ago. Only the really patient people were able to deal with me. I don't think we're to put too measure into evaluating ourselves, but it is good to see that I have grown enough to be able to "play around with others" without causing problems or getting bent out of shape about things. And I really have God to thanks for that.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟278,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Aww. Me too! CF just didn't work out for me a few years ago. Only the really patient people were able to deal with me. I don't think we're to put too measure into evaluating ourselves, but it is good to see that I have grown enough to be able to "play around with others" without causing problems or getting bent out of shape about things. And I really have God to thanks for that.

I'm glad you're back and I'm glad to call you a new friend. :thumbsup:

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Paulie079

Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My car had a transmission issue and I was paying for a $140 repair that may or may not have fixed the problem, and I just got a call that it's driving just fine now. So thankful for that! Otherwise I was looking at a big car loan...

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My car had a transmission issue and I was paying for a $140 repair that may or may not have fixed the problem, and I just got a call that it's driving just fine now. So thankful for that! Otherwise I was looking at a big car loan...
Yep, whenever you have an issue with anything, you just gotta kick it. It didn't work for my TV, but everything else in life, it does wonders!

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm glad for the blessing of music. It's easy to be absorbed in music and forget everything else and think about how some things I stress about really aren't as important because music is so inspiring.
Not sure that sentence makes sense to anyone else... but it makes sense to me. ^_^

Upvote 0