Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
For some reason, this makes me happy, every time I look at it I laugh.

4492f0adf5f9da1414cc6551b9e77919.jpg

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Progress of my first novel is going quite well. ^_^ Thankful for God's direction.
Is it about two drunk sailors who get washed ashore on an alien planet and get recruited to save the world from MegaBot, the leader of their resistance. You use your superpowers of opening pickle jar lids to defeat MegaBot and his arm of giraffe minions ready to kick everyone in the face.

Upvote 0

Journey.In.Grace

Daughter of the One True King
Sep 2, 2013
Texas, US
✟159,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Is it about two drunk sailors who get washed ashore on an alien planet and get recruited to save the world from MegaBot, the leader of their resistance. You use your superpowers of opening pickle jar lids to defeat MegaBot and his arm of giraffe minions ready to kick everyone in the face.

The fact that you managed to come up with that in one sitting is very impressive.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Post something positive or encouraging. :)
It can be something you personally find positive or encouraging, or something you just want to share with others.

Here's something positive:

1.jpg

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, that is insensitive. You deeply upset me so much that I'm going to sulk and watch the movie 'Me Before You' to get my mind off of this disability...

Oh my word. :satisfied:

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
No matter our circumstances, that does not change who God is. So cling to the promises of God and what Scripture reveals about Him. I will fix my eyes upon Jesus and not my problems.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm working on getting a business in game development off the ground, and many people are really excited for the project I'm currently working on. God has been faithful in blessing it and just pouring out blessings in my life in general lately; it's hard not to be in a good mood lol.

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. (Colossians 3:17)"

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm working on getting a business in game development off the ground, and many people are really excited for the project I'm currently working on. God has been faithful in blessing it and just pouring out blessings in my life in general lately; it's hard not to be in a good mood lol.

Wait, dude, for real? Your own game development business? That sounds awesome. I for one would be interested in hearing more about this current project of yours.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Wait, dude, for real? Your own game development business? That sounds awesome. I for one would be interested in hearing more about this current project of yours.
Sure =) I'll send you a message with more information if you want to check it out. A lot of people are following the game I'm currently working on, and want to help with concepts, funding and testing. I also have at least one or two others helping with development. Playable demos are planned for the near future as well.

If anyone else wants to check out the project feel free to send me a PM.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.