Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How many refugees live in the Vatican,he has offered his services and influence to the globalist to achieve their agenda.
21 Syrian refugees currently living in the 108 acres of the Vatican under the auspices of a Catholic charity.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From the link:
“It’s hypocrisy to call yourself a Christian and chase away a refugee or someone seeking help, someone who is hungry or thirsty, toss out someone who is in need of my help,” he said. “If I say I am Christian, but do these things, I’m a hypocrite.”

Wouls Jesus want us to welcome hungry thirsty terrorist?

Upvote 0

Martinius

Catholic disciple of Jesus
Jul 2, 2010
The woods and lakes of the Great North
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave:Hello, I am a Catholic liberal. (just letting the mods know so they don't remove my posts)

Every month a video is released of the Pope's prayer intentions for the month. From looking at some of the background on this, the topics are scheduled ahead, for the whole year. So the one for February may be based more on some of the readings that we are getting on Sundays than about Trump. Although it also could be the case that, given what the rhetoric has been for the past year, the Pope wanted to emphasize this.

In any case, it is a beautiful message, showing individuals helping people in need. By doing this, I believe Pope Francis is telling us to not just pray but to act, individually and corporately, on behalf of refugees, the poor, the disenfranchised, the least among us.

• Agree
Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0