California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
It's a non-issue to me ... we know him no more after the flesh.
I don't care whether it is for you or not: I made the post so that we could stop flooding this man's thread with unrelated topics.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't care whether it is for you or not: I made the post so that we could stop flooding this man's thread with unrelated topics.

He is thinking on rewriting the bible, so from that stand point, anything's game.

• Haha
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
He's directly related and yet Jesus says with his own Mouth that He is not directly related to David? You sound confused.

Not confused at all because I understand what it actually says and what Yeshua was saying to them

Upvote 0

Kenneth Watwood

Jul 2, 2017
Stafford
✟10,001.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is thinking on rewriting the bible, so from that stand point, anything's game.
I have said it before,if someone doesn't rewrite the Bible,Christianity in the U.K.will be dead within the next 30 years.The existing Bible was written by ancient Egyptians and some of their friends added this is the inspired word of God. I don't want Christianity to die.Please help before it is too l

Upvote 0

Kenneth Watwood

Jul 2, 2017
Stafford
✟10,001.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have said it before,if someone doesn't rewrite the Bible,Christianity in the U.K.will be dead within the next 30 years.The existing Bible was written by ancient Egyptians and some of their friends added this is the inspired word of God. I don't want Christianity to die.Please help before it is too l
Please help before it is too late.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
And since you want to keep insisting on Romans 1:3 why is that Paul needed to say that Jesus was made the seed of David according to the flesh? After all isn't that how all humans are born, according to the flesh? Note that in all the genealogies it was sufficient to say who one was physically descended from: there was no need to say that a person was born according to the flesh...unless Paul is implying that Jesus was not a descendant of David and that Jesus was not a mere man.

You are promoting an early heresy called Valentinianism.

Valentinianism taught that the Holy Spirit "deposited" the Christ Child in her womb and that Mary was the a surrogate mother, but not truly Christ’s genetic mother. Valentinian the Gnostic (160 AD) taught that the Son of God passed through Mary like water through a straw. The Apostle Paul refutes this when he writes, “God sent His Son, made of a woman.”

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey...Kenneth.. I dont think I am going to help much. Allot here...The Father (God) tried to make a way out.. it was not taken by the Pharaoh. Did not the Pharaoh want to kill kids thinking they might grow up to fight him? On and on.

NOT to go deep here..or higher? hehe Our actions.. our words towards others.. will come back to us.. How you judge someone.. even condemn.. WILL come back to you. I never see this as murder. One could look out and wonder about things like this TODAY.....did GOD to this..did GOD allow that.. WHO is the GOD of this world? Who did MAN..aka Adam and Eve GIVE what was given to them BY GOD.. give to? As Satan said to Jesus.. this was given/handed over to me and.. all of the kingdom, power, glory (wow the words he used).

And some really need to relax. You WE dont know it all.. Gods ways thoughts are NOT ours. God can do what ever He wants? A truth.. yet not. What we DO in this life.. how we act what we say.. Gives GOD the right to act or the enemy. Believing this .. matters not.. its truth. Pharaoh started.. what happen was NEVER GODS way.. but was USED for HIS glory. And.. DEAD? No.. still sleeping..

Again..forgive me I dont think I helped in anyway..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
JSorry but I don't understand that.

By your posts you already see inconsistencies that do not seem to be reconcilable with a God who is love, which really is what your thread is about. Would that be a fair statement?

Upvote 0

Kenneth Watwood

Jul 2, 2017
Stafford
✟10,001.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By your posts you already see inconsistencies that do not seem to be reconcilable with a God who is love, which really is what your thread is about. Would that be a fair statement?
I believe that God is a God of love.My objection is the way the writers of the O.T. Described God as a warmongering violent creature. I am concerned that this is damaging the Christian message.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe that God is a God of love.My objection is the way the writers of the O.T. Described God as a warmongering violent creature. I am concerned that this is damaging the Christian message.

I understand your concern ...

I have every confidence things are happening as they should (which includes the book called the bible), nothing out of order, nothing out of place, all to the end God sent forth his word to accomplish, which which all are in integral part of, perceived or not.

The God at the beginning of the bible is not God, it is our perception of God which is relative to us.

We understand him by his Word, just as we understand each other.

A serpent is inherent in the book (through perception), it's very design is to cause us to reason with God until you become God (which is an unending experience as an absolute in the form of love; and this collectively).

God to us is a word, which leads us back to the word God is.

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenneth Watwood

Jul 2, 2017
Stafford
✟10,001.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand your concern ...

I have every confidence things are happening as they should (which includes the book called the bible), nothing out of order, nothing out of place, all to the end God sent forth his word to accomplish, which which all are in integral part of, perceived or not.

The God at the beginning of the bible is not God, it is our perception of God which is relative to us.

We understand him by his Word, just as we understand each other.

A serpent is inherent in the book (through perception), it's very design is to cause us to reason with God until you become God (which is an unending experience as an absolute in the form of love; and this collectively).

God to us is a word, which leads us back to the word God is.
I believe that we must defend God and Christianity before it is too late.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again I don't understand what you have posted.

Living the life of love (spirit, endless, not seeking its own), to all.

The mind of Christ is a whosoever will, to come drink without cost; it like the kingdom is a time that is at hand.

The only true way to defend it, to live it by letting God live it in us.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Watwood

Jul 2, 2017
Stafford
✟10,001.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Living the life of love (spirit, endless, not seeking its own), to all.

The mind of Christ is a whosoever will, to come drink without cost; it like the kingdom is a time that is at hand.

The only true way to defend it, to live it by letting God live it in us.
I'm sorry but I don't see the relevance of your comments to the questions that I have raised.

Upvote 0