Gettin' that old time religion!
Feb 12, 2004
Greenville, SC
✟16,959.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Macrina the Younger (aka Kirsten, aka Momzilla), checking in. Along with the newly illumined Andrew (Andrew of Crete), Owen (John of Novgrod), Jeremiah, Irene, Photini, Ryan John, Lauren Elizabeth, and Haley Anne.

Owen was brought kicking and screaming into the kingdom of God (and upside down, for large portions of the service, since he found it amusing and it was better than him screaming), but he made it through.

I am so incredibly proud of Andy, who made it through the whole service (4 hours!) and said communion was "yummy".

I am so grateful to my Lord and Savior, and to his mother the Theotokos, to Father and the people of my parish, and to all of you, my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome home you all!!! :hug:

Pretty indescribable feeling!

I was the only one getting chrismated today (the adult baptism was done two weeks ago, although it was supposed to be today)... so needless to say, all eyes were on me... :eek: But I survived fine (hubby even wondered where I mustered the volume on my voice since I'm so soft spoken).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.