• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

The near death experience of Pastor Bob Jones!

Discussion in 'Spirit-Filled / Charismatic' started by DennisTate, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Yes.... Messiah Jesus/Yeshua warned us about hell.

2. No.... G-d concluded people in unbelief in order to have mercy on them!

3. Yes.... I have heard other similar NDE accounts by Christians.

4. No..... Ezekiel 37 happens again and again until all are saved.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,141
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I am seriously impressed by the humility of Pastor Bob Jones to admit that he was not comfortable in the second or third level of heaven..... .only in the first level.

2. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+1,547
    Christian
    Married
    I never followed the man. Seen listen to him talk a few times. For me.. to many times.. I could not back up from the word what he said. Since he is not here..

3. DennisTate

+1,141
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I think it is because Pastor Rick Joyner was mentored by Pastor Bob Jones and.......
    Pastor Rick Joyner is attempting to assist Pastor Todd Bentley to be restored.......
    so some Christians feel that Pastor Bob Jones must be guilty if he only has two degrees of separation from Pastor Todd Bentley?????

4. DennisTate

+1,141
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I had bleeding ulcers when I was four years old.. I remember throwing up blood...... which was much more than a nosebleed. I think that Bob Jones was hemmoraging......

5. DennisTate

+1,141
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I am thinking that his prophecy about an outpouring of the Holy Spirit in Russia.... does fit with Joel chapter 2.

6. DennisTate

+1,141
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Yes...... I always think..... to a degree but........?????

7. DennisTate

+1,141
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Singers and musicians.... interesting!!!!! ART is one of the only ways to divert the world away from a one hundred trillion dollar devaluation of the seven hundred and ten trillion dollar worldwide Derivatives market, (This statistic was given by CIA economist Jim Rickards back in 2014)!

8. eleos1954

eleos1954 God is Love Supporter

+1,756
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    The mind can and does run amuck at times, especially if one experiences some kind of trauma.

9. SpiritPsalmist

SpiritPsalmist Heavy lean toward Messianic Supporter

+1,306
    United States
    Charismatic
    Single
    Sounds pretty close to the same conversation Jesus has between the sheep and the goats. Matt 25:31-46

10. DennisTate

+1,141
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Act 14:19

And there came thither certain Jews from Antioch and Iconium, who persuaded the people, and, having stonedPaul, drew him out of the city, supposing he had been dead.

Howbeit, as the disciples stood round about him, he rose up, and came into the city: and the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.