The near death experience of Pastor Bob Jones!

What Bob Jones saw about hell, do you agree?

• Yes.... Messiah Jesus/Yeshua warned us about hell.

• No.... G-d concluded people in unbelief in order to have mercy on them!

• Yes.... I have heard other similar NDE accounts by Christians.

• No..... Ezekiel 37 happens again and again until all are saved.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I should clarify, I meant restored as he is walking with the Lord again, not sure he is in full time ministry

to be honest .i don't follow the story or try to find out .
but i did enjoy the many many many testimonies of folks who got healed and saved and now love the lord JESUS ...they seldom mention todd , they know it wasn't him :)

Upvote 0
T

ToBeBlessed

Yep, you are right Messy, but I agree with michaelismyname. I will focus on the positive side. If he is in ministry, then the Lord put him there and he is doing well.

Did you receive a prophesy of that? Did God give you a prophesy that He put Him back in ministry?

I would think that an all powerful God, may not want to put someone who has misled hundreds of thousands in their ministry back into that ministry.

I just want to know what you are basing 'if he is in ministry, then the Lord put him there' on?

I don't believe that we ARE SO LOVED by our Father, that He sent His Only Begotten Son to die for us, so we can be with Him for eternity AND He restores fallen men back to care for His beloved sheep.

You are so sure. Not a doubt in your mind. Where do you get that confidence from? The all knowing thing?

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I should clarify, I meant restored as he is walking with the Lord again, not sure he is in full time ministry

Those times in our lives when we fail even in horrible ways... can turn out to be the most useful to God..... Psalm 51 written after King David sinned with Bathsheba and had her husband murdered has inspired millions of people to turn to God who tended to feel that they had sinned too much to be forgiven!!!!!!!

BLB - Psa 51: Book of Psalms 51 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
Psa 51:2
Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Some of us act like the Christian leader that sins has a speck in his eye and that we the sheep have a board in our eye ...

on the other hand some of us act like the Christian leader that sins has a board in his eye and we the sheep have a speck in our eye.

Bob Jones said that you didn't have to be 100% correct on prophesy just 65% would do ... I don't agree.

Maybe I have sawdust in my wisdom :D

Upvote 0
T

ToBeBlessed

Some of us act like the Christian leader that sins has a speck in his eye and that we the sheep have a board in our eye ...

on the other hand some of us act like the Christian leader that sins has a board in his eye and we the sheep have a speck in our eye.

Bob Jones said that you didn't have to be 100% correct on prophesy just 65% would do ... I don't agree.

Maybe I have sawdust in my wisdom :D

I don't think these 'new' apostles hold a candle to the NT apostles. It makes the bible seem irrelevant when they compare themselves.

But many people think they're great so .... it's interesting to say the least.

Good thing the OT prophesy was 100% correct or Jesus couldn't have fulfilled it to be the Messiah and we wouldn't have Christianity. Go figure.

Who picked these new apostles? Praise God Jesus handpicked the first batch and did so PERFECTLY. Otherwise the whole New Testament would be 65% accurate.

Last edited:
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mrhappy3

May 9, 2006
LONDON
✟8,314.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Fact is: There are MANY loveless Christian's about....(if you can call them that)...I meet many on the streets all the time.....they won't even acknowledge you or smile, they seem disturbed you have the audacity to be preaching about 'their God' but not be part of their 'God Squad' LOL. I tend to get more affection from the muslim brotherhood at times.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ajax 777

God is the Truth, not an opinion.
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't think these 'new' apostles hold a candle to the NT apostles. It makes the bible seem irrelevant when they compare themselves..

Understatement of the year. These people are black holes compared the early Apostles' halogen lamps.

Who picked these new apostles? Praise God Jesus handpicked the first batch and did so PERFECTLY. Otherwise the whole New Testament would be 65% accurate.

ROFL....ROFL. ^_^

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
but who in our world today do we consider to be apostles ?
i woudl sugest one maybe two (of course there are others ..the problem is they dont care to advetise themselves lol theyhave no interest in fame what ever

i would suggest brother Yun ..(the heavenly man-book) , apostle;e to the chinese house churches .. saved by miracle, was translated from one town to anther (left late &ran there only to arrive on time ) cast out demons .. many many miracles healings etc , set free from prison ,by prison doors swinging open ..persecuted severely for his faith. fasted 70 days no food ..or water ..(impossible for him to be alive . afterward stood up and preached and his entire cell was saved and born again ..kind of sounds like an apostle to me .

in the west ,,hmm cant think of a single one myself 9not in that caliber

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Fact is: There are MANY loveless Christian's about....(if you can call them that)...

I tend to get more affection from the muslim brotherhood at times.

That's because they want to convert you to Islam ... when you tell them you believe in Jesus Christ they say, "Oh you believe in the book"

In fact the muslim's believe in the old testament right up to the prophet Isaiah ... I don't know where they stop in Isaiah, but I know they don't believe in all of what Isaiah left behind.

But this is about poor Bob Jones who by now knows more than we do and a lot more than he use to.

• Useful
Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That's because they want to convert you to Islam ... when you tell them you believe in Jesus Christ they say, "Oh you believe in the book"

In fact the muslim's believe in the old testament right up to the prophet Isaiah ... I don't know where they stop in Isaiah, but I know they don't believe in all of what Isaiah left behind.

But this is about poor Bob Jones who by now knows more than we do and a lot more than he use to.

So true!!!!

At this moment Pastor Bob Jones will have been shown all the mysteries. One Christian near death experiencer stated that 24 hours earth time is viewed as one thousand years in heaven!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hang onto your britches for a sec.. lol.. there's more to the story. It's not salvation by works - you just haven't heard the entire experience in which a woman who DIDN'T learn to love but was a believer still was received into Glory.

Perhaps.... she at the minimum learned humility and trusted fully in Messiah Jesus/Yeshua for her salvation..... this can be highly important according to one part of the visionary dream given to Pastor Rick Joyner back in 1995??!!

Scroll down to the section entitled The Judgment Seat of Christ....:

The Hordes of Hell are Marching

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
amazing isn't it?? That question actually haunts me...did I learn to love, I HOPE I can say yes.

So do I..... and now that I have viewed a
somewhat similar account in a video by a fifteen year old
Israeli.... I have a much deeper appreciation for a statement by
Messish Yeshua - Jesus.

John 5:45

"Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust."

Rabbi Rami Levy & 15 year old Natan english subtitles

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"Did you learn to love", then He let them right on in?

That's salvation by what WE do! That's a different gospel. This isn't good at all.

I don't think so because genuine love.....
is something that only the Holy Spirit can put in us.....
and is not something that we can do through our own force of will.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Wait, didn't you get the memo? Modern day prophets are not judged by the Bible. They are judged by our doctrines concerning the Bible!

Prophets in the Bible saw unexplainable visions. But today's prophets must have visions that are perfectly clear and line up exactly with the visions talked about in the Bible. Prophets in the Bible made mistakes, but were still considered prophets of God. There is no such grace extended to prophets today!

Prophets are judged today by whatever our expectations for prophets happens to be, not by the example of prophets in the scriptures. For half the body of Christ, the expectation is that "There are no more prophets." And then for most of the other half, the expectation is ; "99% of the prophets are False".

So true..... I personally believe that we are getting closer and closer and closer to that time
when the least Christian will be greater than John the Baptist.......
since John the Baptist was a major league prophet......
then how could we think that there is zero genuine prophetic gift working at this time????

Upvote 0