Onisim

Aug 22, 2015
✟15,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear dfw69,

According to the Jewish tradition there are two Messiahs: Messiah ben Joseph (sufferring Messiah) and Messiah ben David (King Eternal). I'll not expain Who is Messiah ben David in Christian forum :) As to Messiah ben Joseph he is "the shepherd, the stone of Israel" according to Genesis 49:24

Some Russian Ortodox Christians considered also two kinds of Messiah. However, their interpеtation differs from the Jewish one, because we have the New Testament, especially Revelation :). Again, I'll not write something about The Lord Jesus Christ, our Christian Messiah ben David :). The analysis of the old Russian icons can reveal, that Russian princes and kings in ~ 14-17th centuries considered themselves as the incarnation of the Michael. "Small" (not suffering! - The Lord Jesus Christ
was suffering in Christian tradition) Messiah is the man in these verses:

"5. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne... 7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels" (Revelation 12:5-7)

He is also "he, that overcomes" accoeding to 26. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron...28. And I will give him the morning star."(Revelation 2:26-28)

Scepter in the hand of the Russian king is the "rod of iron", and globus cruciger is the "morning star".

You can get some information about this at
http://www.apocalyptism.ru/michael-trinity.htm

So, if Yitzhak Kaduri said about Messiah ben Joseph - there are no contradictions between Jewish and Orthodox believers.
Let us rememeber that Cyrus was the Messiah (I know, that many people stop reading me at this point - Cyrus was not the Messiah, the Anointed One. Take it easy :)). So, in some interpretation Orthodox christians and Jewish believers could be waiting for the same man, who is as "Small Messiah" (~Moscow great prince) so "Messiah ben Joseph".

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear dfw69,

According to the Jewish tradition there are two Messiahs: Messiah ben Joseph (sufferring Messiah) and Messiah ben David (King Eternal). I'll not expain Who is Messiah ben David in Christian forum :) As to Messiah ben Joseph he is "the shepherd, the stone of Israel" according to Genesis 49:24

Some Russian Ortodox Christians considered also two kinds of Messiah. However, their interpеtation differs from the Jewish one, because we have the New Testament, especially Revelation :). Again, I'll not write something about The Lord Jesus Christ, our Christian Messiah ben David :). The analysis of the old Russian icons can reveal, that Russian princes and kings in ~ 14-17th centuries considered themselves as the incarnation of the Michael. "Small" (not suffering! - The Lord Jesus Christ
was suffering in Christian tradition) Messiah is the man in these verses:

"5. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne... 7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels" (Revelation 12:5-7)

He is also "he, that overcomes" accoeding to 26. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron...28. And I will give him the morning star."(Revelation 2:26-28)

Scepter in the hand of the Russian king is the "rod of iron", and globus cruciger is the "morning star".

You can get some information about this at
http://www.apocalyptism.ru/michael-trinity.htm

So, if Yitzhak Kaduri said about Messiah ben Joseph - there are no contradictions between Jewish and Orthodox believers.
Let us rememeber that Cyrus was the Messiah (I know, that many people stop reading me at this point - Cyrus was not the Messiah, the Anointed One. Take it easy :)). So, in some interpretation Orthodox christians and Jewish believers could be waiting for the same man, who is as "Small Messiah" (~Moscow great prince) so "Messiah ben Joseph".

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Messiah Ben Joseph is a son of Israel and Israel being the lost tribes...so he could be who?....I'm confused.. as to who is Israel and who is a son of Joseph....I believe the lost tribes exist....your saying he will be a Russian ???

What will be messiah Ben Joseph mission to accomplish when he arrives?

Also could Elijah be messiah been Joseph? And will he pave the way for messiah Ben David?

Why is he considered the suffering messiah? Just some questions I have...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟624,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Messiah Ben Joseph is a son of Israel and Israel being the lost tribes...so he could be who?....I'm confused.. as to who is Israel and who is a son of Joseph....I believe the lost tribes exist....your saying he will be a Russian ???

What will be messiah Ben Joseph mission to accomplish when he arrives?

Also could Elijah be messiah been Joseph? And will he pave the way for messiah Ben David?

Why is he considered the suffering messiah? Just some questions I have...
There is no messiah other than Jesus....that is the long and short of it.

Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

Onisim

Aug 22, 2015
✟15,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear dfw69,

Let us consider Cyrus as the Messiah (some believers say that he is "the anointed one" and it is not correct to use term Messiah). If we adopt, that Cyrus wad Messiah, than Messiah ben Joseph could be Jew, Russian, American and etc., while Messiah ben David could be Jew only. There is one very important requirement for Russian or American Messiah ben Joseph. He is chosen for "Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect,...though thou hast not known me." (Isaiah 45:1-4). So, in any case Russian or American "Messiah ben Joseph" is the Jewish one according to his destination :).

>What will be messiah Ben Joseph mission to accomplish when he arrives?
The mission is the following :"He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid (Isaiah 44:27,28)". The Jerusalem of the Messiah ben Joseph is not New Jerusalem - bride of the Messiah ben David.

>I believe the lost tribes exist
It's very interesting question. I suppose, that Messiah ben Joseph has special mission concerning these 10 lost tribes of Israel which was located to the North of Judaea. So, I believe that his mission is also related with the verse: "But, The LORD liveth, which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country. (Jeremiah 23:8)

The topic of the lost tribes is very interesting for me. I've read, that long time ago in USA there were theories, that before Columbus lost tribes visited your country. Is it true? I mean, that these theories existed?

P.S.
>Also could Elijah be messiah been Joseph?
Elijah is in a very close relations with the Messiah been Joseph, but he is not the Messiah been Joseph.
But, please, tomorrow :) Time zones in USA and Russia are very different :)

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear dfw69,

Let us consider Cyrus as the Messiah (some believers say that he is "the anointed one" and it is not correct to use term Messiah). If we adopt, that Cyrus wad Messiah, than Messiah ben Joseph could be Jew, Russian, American and etc., while Messiah ben David could be Jew only. There is one very important requirement for Russian or American Messiah ben Joseph. He is chosen for "Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect,...though thou hast not known me." (Isaiah 45:1-4). So, in any case Russian or American "Messiah ben Joseph" is the Jewish one according to his destination :).

The mission is the following :"He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid (Isaiah 44:27,28)". The Jerusalem of the Messiah ben Joseph is not New Jerusalem - bride of the Messiah ben David.

It's very interesting question. I suppose, that Messiah ben Joseph has special mission concerning these 10 lost tribes of Israel which was located to the North of Judaea. So, I believe that his mission is also related with the verse: "But, The LORD liveth, which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country. (Jeremiah 23:8)

The topic of the lost tribes is very interesting for me. I've read, that long time ago in USA there were theories, that before Columbus lost tribes visited your country. Is it true? I mean, that these theories existed?

P.S.
Elijah is in a very close relations with the Messiah been Joseph, but he is not the Messiah been Joseph.
Well, the hebrew word for messiah would be anointed, which the kings and priest of Israel were "anointed's". And Cyrus was called an anointed.

But when speaking of "the" messiah, there is only one, who is descended from King David. And in the Tanach, the code name is David My Servant in Ezekiel 37.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

In Judaism, the Rambam summarized what the messiah is supposed to do. That's what the Jews go by. One of the things, the messiah is supposed to fight the battles of God in defending Israel. I have pointed out to them there is no human messiah figure mentioned in the Tanach, in any of the end times prophecies fighting such battles. It is always the Lord who comes to the rescue.

In Christianity there is only one messiah, as that person must be the rightful King of Israel, which Michael an angel is not. Christ means the King of Israel (Mark 15:32).

Michael is called a prince, but so are other angels having territorial turf, like the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece in Daniel 10, both of which are fallen angels. Michael is a powerful angel who watches over Israel.

You can go to MessiahTruth.com a Judaism counter missionary site to get their view on the messiah. They have a great knowledge about their own religion, but not friendly toward Christians. Ask questions find out what they believe to optimize your time there. But they are not going to be very tolerant to anything you have say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear dfw69,

P.S.
Thank you very much for your reply ..peace to you

Upvote 0

Onisim

Aug 22, 2015
✟15,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Douggg,

Thank you for the reply!

>In Christianity there is only one messiah
ОК.I agree to use terms "the Anointed One ben Josef" and "the Messiah ben David".

>In Christianity there is only one messiah...
It depends on the importance of the Nicene Creed in your Christian life. Maybe it is more correct to say
>In Ptotestantism there is only one messiah...
taking into account, that usually the Nicene Creed is not so important as the Bible in the Protestantism,

In the Nicene Creed there is the statement concerning The Lord Jesus Christ "...He shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead. whose kingdom shall have no end." The one-thousand kingdom of Christ is limited in time. How can you explain this contradiction betweeen limitation of one-thousand kingdom and statement "no end"?

Of course, if the Nicene Creed is not important for you, there is no question.

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Upvote 0

Onisim

Aug 22, 2015
✟15,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear dfw69,

I continue to answer your questions. My message depends on the importance of the Nicene Creed in your Christian life (see my answer to the Douggg post) :)

Some researchers of the Bible say, that in the oldest manuscripts of the Revelation the verse "4. And I saw thrones...I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus... they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years" is more correct to read in the following way "4. And I saw thrones... I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus... they lived and reigned with the Anointed One (the Anointed One ben Joseph) a thousand years" (unfortunately, these articles are in Russian language only).

So, "the Anointed One (the Anointed One ben Joseph)" reigns with the "beheaded for the witness Jesus". Who is the "Beheaded One" in the Bible? John the Baptist. "And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come." (Matthew 11:14). So, the Anointed One (the Anointed One ben Joseph) reigns with the soul of the John the Baptist (Elias). The man reigns with the soul of Elias.

>And will he pave the way for messiah Ben David?
If we adopt the interpretation of the one-thousand Kingdom presented above, the meaning of the one-thousand year kingdom is quite natural. The Anointed One (the Anointed One ben Joseph) and Elias pave the way for the Messiah ben David " Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD…(Malachi 4:5)"

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear Douggg,

Thank you for the reply!

>In Christianity there is only one messiah
ОК.I agree to use terms "the Anointed One ben Josef" and "the Messiah ben David".

Onisim, where in Ezekiel 37 is there any ben Josef ?

>In Christianity there is only one messiah...
It depends on the importance of the Nicene Creed in your Christian life. Maybe it is more correct to say
>In Ptotestantism there is only one messiah...
taking into account, that usually the Nicene Creed is not so important as the Bible in the Protestantism,

Well the prophecies in the bible preceded the Nicene Creed meeting by hundreds of years. Thus, the prophecies are going to take place irrespective of any theological debate over the Nicene Creed.

In the Nicene Creed there is the statement concerning The Lord Jesus Christ "...He shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead. whose kingdom shall have no end." The one-thousand kingdom of Christ is limited in time. How can you explain this contradiction betweeen limitation of one-thousand kingdom and statement "no end"?

The Nicene Creed doesn't drive the prophecies, no matter what issue is at hand with what is written in the Nicene Creed.
The prophecies in the text of the Bible stand on their own and will be fulfilled.

My post I am concerned about sounding unfriendly: I want to reassure that I want to be friendly to you. We are brothers in Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Anointed One (the Anointed One ben Joseph) and Elias pave the way for the Messiah ben David " Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD…(Malachi 4:5)"

Onisim, I trying to understand what you are meaning. Jesus was hailed as the son of David as he rode in Jerusalem on the donkey. Not as messiah ben Josef.

Matthew 21
9 And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Ronald,

I've read about Rabbi Yitzhak at http://eliotelwarapologetics.com/2014/01/11/rabbi-yitzhak-kaduri-predictions/
Can you recommend more thorough description of his predictions? Thank you in advance.

I have two questions.
1. At http://eliotelwarapologetics.com/ I've read "...Rabbi Kaduri wrote that he met the Messiah". But how could he met Jesus (Messiah ben David) if we can met Jesus nowdays only according to the verse: "For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.(Luke 17:24)". If Rabbi met Messiah ben Joseph, there are no problems from Christian point of view.

2. The second question is very important because I'm living in Russia.
At http://eliotelwarapologetics.com/ I've read " On 24 September 2001, Rabbi Kaduri prophesied that the Gog and Magog War will commence and will last for seven or more years, according to Arutz Sheva Israel National Radio broadcast. This war involves a coalition of Islamic nations led by Russia against Israel, America, and the Western European powers."
The identification of the Russia as the country of Gog and Magog was invented by John Cumming in 1855 during Crimean War. Are the well-known events happened in Crimea in 2014, the sign, that the identification of Russia as the country of Gog and Magog is actual now again?

Sincerely yours,
Onisim
1. I don't have a thorough interpretation of the prediction of Rabbi Yitzhak.
I don't understand your confusion about which Messiah, there is only one, Jesus. He is both the suffering servant and the coming King. To the Jews, they did not believe him to come as a suffering servant, which is why some did not receive Him. They thought He would come in all His glory and be King the first time, which was wrong.
This Rabbi identified Jesus as the Messiah, son of David. Yet the conundrum that the Jews had, was if the Messiah was the son of David, how could David call Him my Lord? And of course, "before Abraham was, I AM." They are not aware the Jesus is also the great I AM, who spoke to Moses. That was an introduction, a shadow of what was to come; later fulfilled by the list of "I am" verses in the book of John.
2. Gog, I understand is a demonic prince in charge of that region of the world (Magog). This area includes Rosh, Meshach and Tubal, Gomer, Togarmah, etc. This would be Russia and former Soviet Union countries which are now Islamic. In Ezek 38, we see these countries involved in the end times, including Persia (Iran), Assyria (Syria), Togarmah (Turkey), Cush, Phut, etc. These are all Islamic nations.
Russia has an interest in Iran. Their scientists have been working on their nuclear program since the mid 90's. Russia is Iran's and Syria's ally, so is China. They both have something to profit from with this Iranian Deal.
Now, I do believe that the GT is 3 1/2 years, however these revolts going on in the Arab "Spring" countries started in Dec.2010 with Tunisia, then Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Syria, all within a few months and now have turned into wars against ISIS. It is reasonable to view this as the beginning of sorrows, but not the actual full on GT events mentioned in the seven trumpets and seven bowls of wrath. If you were a Christian in any of these countries, you would believe that you are in the Great Tribulation, so it is a matter of perspective. That part of the world is on fire.

Upvote 0

Onisim

Aug 22, 2015
✟15,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Douggg

>Where in Ezekiel 37 is there any ben Josef ?
First of all, "the Anointed One ben Josef" for me is related with the interpretation of the following Bible verse: "the shepherd, the stone of Israel:"(Genesis 49:24) .

However, you can find information, that rabbi Malbim in his commentary on Ezekiel 37 said that the "Messiah ben Joseph will be the leader of the Ten Lost Tribes when they return." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_ben_Joseph).
I'm not insisting on this interpretation. So, if you can't find information concerning "the Anointed One ben Josef" in Ezekiel 37 it doesn't mean, that there is no Messiah ben Joseph in the other Bible passages.

>Well the prophecies in the bible preceded the
>Nicene Creed meeting by hundreds of years.
>Thus, the prophecies are going to take place
>irrespective of any theological debate
>over the Nicene Creed.
For me, the Nicene Creed is the manifestation of the verse "the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. (1 Timothy 3:15)". So, the Nicene Creed for me is the "ground of the truth" in the Bible interpretation. Maybe, the Nicene Creed is not important in your christian life. OK.

>My post I am concerned about sounding unfriendly: I want to reassure that I want to be friendly to you. We are >brothers in Christ

Thank you very much! Yes, we are brothers in Christ!

In fact, previously I've discussed a lot of questions in russian christian forums. Then I've revealed, that I want to find new points of view and register in this forum :) Thank you!

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Onisim

Aug 22, 2015
✟15,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Douggg,

As I've said before, the Nicene Creed is not the most important interpretation of the Bible for you
as it is for me. So, there is no problem for you with the statement:
"...He shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead. whose kingdom shall have no end."

I'd like to repeat, that the the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ (Messiah ben David) according to this
statement of the Nicene Creed "have no end". The Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ should be eternal at once.
The Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ could not be "one-thousand" kingdom.
One-thousand kingdom has the end. So, the "one-thousand" kingdom is the kingdom
of the "Annointed ben Josef". It's the time to wait for the Second Coming of the Messiah Ben David,
our Lord Jesus Christ.

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Upvote 0

Onisim

Aug 22, 2015
✟15,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Ronald,

1. As to the first question, you can find information in my replies to the Mr.Dougg questions. I suppose, that if the thorough interpretation of the Nicene Creed is not important in your christian life, the concept of the "Annointed One ben Josef" is not important for you. OK. I hope, that in any case you consider me as the brother in Christ as I consider you. Thank you

2. Thank you very much for your answer on the second question.
>Russia has an interest in Iran.
This interpretation of the close relations of Russia with Iran is unfortunately typical and leads to the conclusion that Russia is the "Magog" country. But I'd like to say to you, that history of the relations between Russia and Iran is not the history of the "happy family" :)

I'd like you to recommend very interesting article concerning this question
http://mostlikelymostdangerous.com/...iran-build-own-satellite-observation-systems/

I found it in Koinonia Institute Research eNews August 31, 2015

Your opinion concerning this article will be very interesting for me.

Thank you in advance
Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So, if you can't find information concerning "the Anointed One ben Josef" in Ezekiel 37 it doesn't mean, that there is no Messiah ben Joseph in the other Bible passages.
I'm all ears. Do a copy and paste of Messiah ben Joseph in the text. A prophesied messiah from the house of Joseph.

You seem to be taking from Judaism sources their idea of a messiah ben Joseph. Their sources are from rabbinic teachings and the Talmud. Perhaps take a listen to this Orthodox Priest who came out of Judaism.

Upvote 0

Onisim

Aug 22, 2015
✟15,373.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Douggg.

Thank for the video! I'd like to mention, that "in Christ there is neither Greek nor Jew, but Christ is all, and in all" (Col.3.11). I understand, that video is devoted to another question, however I don't want to dramatize the differences between the nations or religions.

For me the main point is that "the analysis of the old Russian icons can reveal, that Russian princes and kings in ~ 14-17th centuries considered themselves as the incarnation of the Michael" as I've wrote before.

>You seem to be taking from Judaism sources their idea of a messiah ben Joseph.

The only relation with Judaism is that there are two kinds of leaders: leader and leader of the leaders :) OK. I promise to forget the terms "Messiah ben Josef" and "Messiah ben David". Let us use the terms:
1.King of the earth (incarnation of the Michael)
2.The prince of the kings of the earth (The Lord Jesus Christ )
You can classified the Revelation verses in two different groups. One group(a) is related with the King of the Earth ("he that overcometh", incarnation of the Michael), another group with the "The Lord Jesus Christ "Prince of the kings of the earth"
a. King of the earth
"And he shall rule them with a rod of iron even as I (Jesus Christ) received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star.(Rev. 2:26-28)"
b.The Lord Jesus Christ Prince of the kings of the earth "...as I received of my Father(Rev. 2:26-28)"
a.King of the earth
"...mighty angel (my interpretation is Michael) with a little book open... (Revelation 10:1,2)
b.The Lord Jesus Christ Prince of the kings of the earth ".. the book with the seven seals." (Revelation 5:5)
and etc. But now, the topic of our discussion slightly differs from the topic of the thread. If it is still interesting for you I can continue :)

In any case thank you for your interest to my posts. I'd like to share with you the main reason that I've jumped into this forum. I have discussed with my friend the reason of the bad relations of the USA and Russia now. And I've said, that one of the main reasons is that American protestant believers consider Russia as country of Magog. He said to me, that it is out of date point of view. We took the NIV Study Bible and found, that it is not correct to say, that Russia is the country of Magog. Moreover there some resources where protestant believers prove, that this doctrine contradicts to the real situation, for example in the Koinonia Institute eNews I've found:
http://mostlikelymostdangerous.com/...iran-build-own-satellite-observation-systems/

However, I know that Russian protestant pastors regret often (I don't have any official documents concerning these regrets, please, believe me :)), that they cannot gather enough money in Amercian churches, because believers consider
Russia as the Magog country and there is no need to help country of Magog :) So, I've said "money talks, bullsheet walks". That is the main argument, that Russia is considered as Magog country by simple american believers.

What about you. Is Russia the country of "Gog, prince of Magog"?

Sincerely yours,
Onisim

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm all ears. Do a copy and paste of Messiah ben Joseph in the text. A prophesied messiah from the house of Joseph.

You seem to be taking from Judaism sources their idea of a messiah ben Joseph. Their sources are from rabbinic teachings and the Talmud. Perhaps take a listen to this Orthodox Priest who came out of Judaism.

he may be a mini antichrist cause the real antichrist come from the kingdom of religion which has follower on many waters/nations and is the most rich institution.

Rev 17:1 the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters: (Counterfeit christianity with followers in many many nations)
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple andscarlet colour, and decked with GOLD and precious stones and pearls,
And the antichrist rule the world from behind the curtain /a fox in sheep clothing.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Jesus bless u all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0