The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
If Christians fall asleep amidst this Luciferean plan and open their arms to embrace Homosexuality, Transgenderism and Transhumanism, then they have to give an answer to Jesus Christ.

This great falling away from the faith is happening from within the church and our leaders have a a lot to answer for if they so lead the flock to destruction.

We cannot stop but to be vocal about it, because if we cannot stand for Christ on this issue, then when the persecution comes were already begging them to save our lives.

The central theme of Christ's church in the final days is one that rallies the congregation to stand tall and to die for their Lord.

Those who think to save their lives are ones who stand to loose it all. Why do you think that this world labels true Christians as haters? Because it is a rebellious generation that either will conscript you to embrace this abomination or one that labels you as an enemy by intimidation.

Let me put it this way. Will you feel intimidated when you stand before Jesus Christ and before his angelic jury, when the Lord asks you where were you for my church? Why did you not speak out when you knew the truth? Why did you allow your brothers and sisters to be persecuted and stood silent and did nothing to defend them? Did you love me or did you love the world?

Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Achilles,
I shall try to have this discussion.
There is a rapture, but it is integral to the second coming which is the end of the age.
Let me initially remind that Matthew 24 is a discussion of Jesus' return and the signs which shall accompany His return...
Matthew 24:3
As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
Accordingly, His return is the end of the age...the Last Day, Judgement Day.

The following passages are referring to the events of Matthew 24:29;30...
I Corinthians 15:51-52:
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Here again is Matthew 24:29-30 for your convenience in comparison...

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'
“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

There is no time for some left behind scenario in these events because Jesus says Immediately.

I don't understand exactly what this has to do with those two sets of passages I was talking about. Remember that one set says that there will be a time of "normalcy" the day the Son of Man is revealed, and the other says that there will be a time of great catastrophe.

Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
The location of Jerusalem remains, but the city will be destroyed and rebuilt, as has happened before and will happen again.

You do understand that the book of Revelation says that "her smoke goes up forever and ever," right?

Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Paul thought that he would be alive to witness Christ's second advent.

Then why did Paul write this?:

"Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction." 2 Th. 2:1-3 (NIV)

Christ also taught that the day would a long time in coming, and certainly Paul knew of Christ's teaching:

"19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them." Mt. 25:19 (NIV)

Etc., etc.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Then why did Paul write this?:

"Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction." 2 Th. 2:1-3 (NIV)

Christ also taught that the day would a long time in coming, and certainly Paul knew of Christ's teaching:

"19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them." Mt. 25:19 (NIV)

Etc., etc.

I am in agreement that Paul was teaching a future coming, when the world rebels and legalises the abomination of desolation. We are certainty living very near to those prophetic teachings.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
As I have been saying all along, never before historically speaking has there been a focal point of no return.

We are witnessing the following....

The destruction of the family through legislation of homosexual unions

The destruction of gender through a genderless agenda

The destruction of humanity through Transhumanism in seeking immortaility.

All the above is the lying/deceptive signs and wonders that serve the original lie sold to Adam and Eve by Satan that is....

You shall surely not die, but will be like God.

The goal within an Autonomous law culture is to use legislation to serve man, so that man can become like God and to use technology within a transhumanist context to ushur in a dawn of immortaility, in trying to refute God when he said that humanity shall surely die.

Never before historically speaking has humanity been threatened to extinction by the three abominations that destroy the family, gender and humanity.

This three fold lying sign and wonder or marvel of our day and age certainly matches prophetically with what Daniel, Jesus and Paul taught.

The future transhumanist technocratic society is the abomination that maketh desolate that sets up the man/people/prosopos of sin in the holy temple of the body and proclaiming deity through immortality.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Full Preterism is another vehicle by which it serves the lie by anoculating people to dismiss the terrifying biblical prophecies, by saying that they are in the past and that everything will be fine and dandy, whilst the world edges closer to a hellish age unparalleled in the history of mankind.

The expose of the full preterist lie belies the approaching disaster we all will be facing soon.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You do understand that the book of Revelation says that "her smoke goes up forever and ever," right?
Please provide the verse referred to and the context proof that Jerusalem is that city.

Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟523,023.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't understand exactly what this has to do with those two sets of passages I was talking about. Remember that one set says that there will be a time of "normalcy" the day the Son of Man is revealed, and the other says that there will be a time of great catastrophe.
Well, it does address the issue...
I said your scenario runs contrary to the sequence of events of the Last Day which are laid out for us in I Thessalonians 4 and I Corinthians 15 which they do, but let me address the issue from another perspective.

The days are cut short for the sake of the elect or no one would "survive" and yet we see some are marrying and given in marriage right up to The Day just as in the days of Noah. This points to two peoples...the elect...suffering in some manner so much that they would not have survived but for those days being cut short and the unsaved making merry and seemingly unawares of the signs of the times.

Going back to your sequence, if I can recall exactly enough...
The time before and the time after the rapture. Both I Thessalonians 4 and I Corinthians 15 make clear that on the Last Day, the trumpet shall sound and we will be changed (in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye says I Cor 15). There is no mention of "normal" living. We will be in our spiritual bodies. How can we be marrying and given in marriage which Matthew 22:30 says will not take place once we are changed.
I do not have your original post anymore...lost track.

• Winner
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Well, it does address the issue...
I said your scenario runs contrary to the sequence of events of the Last Day which are laid out for us in I Thessalonians 4 and I Corinthians 15 which they do, but let me address the issue from another perspective.

The days are cut short for the sake of the elect or no one would "survive" and yet we see some are marrying and given in marriage right up to The Day just as in the days of Noah. This points to two peoples...the elect...suffering in some manner so much that they would not have survived but for those days being cut short and the unsaved making merry and seemingly unawares of the signs of the times.

The time before and the time after the rapture. Both I Thessalonians 4 and I Corinthians 15 make clear that on the Last Day, the trumpet shall sound and we will be changed (in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye says I Cor 15). There is no mention of "normal" living. We will be in our spiritual bodies. How can we be marrying and given in marriage which Matthew 22:30 says will not take place once we are changed.

Jesus declared that there will be no more giving into marriage. Therefore there must be a dividing line between the fleshly existence on earth and the angelic existence in heaven, that is Christ's Father's house. Once we cross from one realm to the other, the two don't meet or even crossover.

Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟523,023.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus declared that there will be no more giving into marriage. Therefore there must be a dividing line between the fleshly existence on earth and the angelic existence in heaven, that is Christ's Father's house. Once we cross from one realm to the other, the two don't meet or even crossover.
Not certain how you'd like me to respond...we're in agreement.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The expose of the full preterist lie belies the approaching disaster we all will be facing soon.

The Lord will punish the godless
Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people, withdraw for a little while, until the Lord’s wrath has passed. The Lord is coming to punish the wicked and apostate peoples of the earth. All sins will be exposed and brought to light.

Isaiah 27:1-12 On that Day, the Lord will punish with His powerful sword Leviathan, that twisting serpent. He will kill the monster of the deep.
On that Day, sing of the fruitful vineyard – I the Lord am its keeper. I tend it constantly, but I get no fruit from it. If only it were briars and thorns, then I would not hesitate to destroy it. But if they [Christian Israelites] come to Me for refuge, I will let them make peace with Me. In a time to come, Jacob’s posterity will prosper and Israel will flourish. They will fill the whole earth with fruit. Galatians 3:26-29

Has the Lord struck Israel, as He killed their enemies? No, the atonement for Jacob’s guilt is made by their sojourn in exile. All the idol worshipping altars and sacred objects will be destroyed.
The fortified cities lie abandoned. Animals graze there and the trees are dead, good only for firewood. For they were a people without understanding, so their Maker will show them no favour.
On that Day, the Lord will thresh the grain from the Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt and you, My Israelite people, will be gathered one by one. On that Day, a Great Trumpet will sound and those who were exiled in Assyria and Egypt will come to worship the Lord in Jerusalem. Ref: REB, NIV some verses abridged

The Lord is coming to punish the wicked… and expose all sins’. This event is not to be confused with the Return in glory, where ‘He gathers His elect’, after the Great Tribulation. Matthew 24:31 It will be the fulfilment of: Isaiah 66:15-18a, The Lord is coming in fire…He will test all mankind, for He knows their deeds and thoughts. And 2 Peter 3:7-12 The present heavens and earth are reserved for burning…kept until the Day when the godless will be destroyed…All the earth will be brought to judgement. He will not be seen on that Day: Psalm 18:11, Psalm 97:1-7, Hab. 3:4, and ‘the wicked will perish’ – Psalm 37:10-20, Hebrews 10:27. He will cleanse all the holy land – Isaiah 9:18-19, Ezekiel 30:1-5 and purge His people of unrighteousness – Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 1:24-25, 1 Cor.3:11-15

The Lord’s wrath’, the terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. Rev. 6:12-17, Isaiah 13:9-13, Joel 1:15-20, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7 The Lord’s Day of judgement/punishment against His enemies, who are led by Satan referred to here as a serpent.

The Lord’s fruitful vineyard’, Israel. If they acknowledge and trust God, He will save them. Joel 2:32 Israel- that is of all the 12 tribes, plus those who are grafted in and are judged righteous will be ‘gathered one by one’ and settled into the Land. They will be ‘a light to the nations’ and will send out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 60:1-4, Matthew 21:43

The atonement for Jacob’s guilt is made by their time in exile’. The sins of the forefathers are expiated by the long exile of their descendants. Isaiah 10:27, Isaiah 40:1-2

The whole area is abandoned’. All the holy Land is devastated and virtually depopulated after the Day of wrath. Rev. 6:12-17 The trees are burned and killed because of this fire judgement, that will be a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:225-28, Malachi 4:1&3 , Psalm 60:2, Isaiah 32:12-14

For they were a people without understanding’. This refers to the current atheistic, apostate and idol worshipping inhabitants of the Land. Isaiah 3:8-9, Jeremiah 12:14, Luke 19:27

The great Trumpet will sound’, All righteous people, who love the Lord, need to be prepared for a time, soon after the Lord’s Day of wrath, for when the Call comes to go to and gather in the Promised Land. Psalm 107, Isaiah 11:11-12, Zechariah 9:14-17

You Israelites will be gathered one by one’. On that Day, all the world will be judged. Only a remnant will be saved in Israel. But then the exiles from Assyria [the 10 Northern tribes] and Egypt [Judah] will gather in the holy Land, all the true Christian peoples, from every race, nation and language. Zechariah 10:8-11

• Friendly
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Please provide the verse referred to and the context proof that Jerusalem is that city.

I thought you were the one saying that Babylon was Jerusalem?

"3 And a second time they said, “Hallelujah! Her smoke rises up forever and ever.”" Rev. 19:3 (NASB)

Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican

I think you're misunderstanding. The "catastrophic" (as I would call it) passage about the days being cut short for the sake of the elect is referring to the physical Second Coming of Christ. The passage where some are marrying/giving in marriage right up until the day the Son of Man is revealed is referring to the rapture. See what I'm saying?

One set of passages (the "catastrophic" set) refers to the physical Second Coming, while the other set (the "normal" set) refers to the rapture. After the rapture God's wrath would begin.

Hope I've made it clear. Let me know if not.

After the rapture why wouldn't there be people who convert to Christianity? Remember that the two witnesses are here all the way up until the end. Quite possibly they make some converts.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Refuted, Jesus never taught nor approved of Homosexuality and clearly defined a legal marital union between a man and woman and fulfilled all the Old Testament law, which denounced homosexuality and declared it as an abomination worthy of death. The severity of the sin in the Old Testament is encapsulated by the death sentence given to the sinner.

Ok. You are now on record as advocating the death penalty for homosexual behavior.
Just like ISIS does.
Noted.

I guess "love your neighbor as yourself" and "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and "judge not lest yet be judged" and "vengeance is the lords" and "What you have done to the least of these you have done to me" are optional then...

Refuted, again Old Testament dietary laws applied to those who were not born again of the Spirit of God and so lived in the flesh and their obedience was determined by observance of fleshly statutes. In the New Testament we live in the Spirit and our circumcision is in the heart and so homosexual practices fall under the category of sins of the spirit that defiles God's Created Right Image.

Friend, dietary Laws in the OT that were rescinded in the NT have nothing to do with the fleshly desire of overindulgence. Such remains damnable:

Php 3:18-19
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things.

The Gluttonist is "the enemy of the cross" who's "end is destruction" according to the NT.
The EXACT Same destruction as the Homosexual.

Unless again, you can show me from Scripture where the unrepentant homosexual suffers a worse eternal fate then any unrepentant heterosexual?

I keep asking you for this...

Refuted, no prohibition of practices pertaining to dietary statutes, as Jesus said "the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.” (Matthew 15:18-20)
Homosexuality falls under sexual immorality which is declared as Sodomy, where Jesus clearly condemned.

Please cite the Chapter and verse of the Biblical prohibition against a Christian baking a cake for a Homosexual?

Refuted again and again! going in circles don't make it right friend, it is simply becoming a case of a frustrated man indeed.

How do OT dietary laws vs. NT Dietary freedoms refute THE FACT that Greed is sinful and unrepentant greed will land the heterosexual in the lake of fire right next to the unrepentant Homosexual?

since you say those who are shellfish eaters are more of a concern than homosexuals who practice homosexuality

So celibate Homosexuals you have no issue with?

and who do all those sexual immoral practices that are condemned by Jesus Christ and that are clearly declared as Sodomy.

Sodomy? Like Oral sex with your opposite gendered spouse... that sodomy?

I noticed your marital status is listed as Private... How do we know you do not engage in Sodomy of some Kind?
Can you Prove you don't?

Do you have a Wife?
Do you engage in Oral Sex?

Why should we honor your sexual privacy when your entire argument is predicated on you not honoring anyone else's?

Often the most vocal detractors are discovered to be the ones living the secret "private" life of the very sin they publicly rail against.

Maybe that doesn't apply to you. I just can't say for sure.

Maybe also you are 400 lbs and can't seem to put the fork down, which could be why you have such an aversion to my calling out the damnable sin of Gluttony and it's glorification as the true and certain Abomination of our times.
Again, I just don't know, because you demand a level of privacy for yourself that you demonstrably refuse to allow for others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟523,023.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think you're misunderstanding. The "catastrophic" (as I would call it) passage about the days being cut short for the sake of the elect is referring to the physical Second Coming of Christ. The passage where some are marrying/giving in marriage right up until the day the Son of Man is revealed is referring to the rapture. See what I'm saying?

One set of passages (the "catastrophic" set) refers to the physical Second Coming, while the other set (the "normal" set) refers to the rapture. After the rapture God's wrath would begin.

Hope I've made it clear. Let me know if not.

After the rapture why wouldn't there be people who convert to Christianity? Remember that the two witnesses are here all the way up until the end. Quite possibly they make some converts.
We or at least I don't seem to be able to get a handle on our differences enough to properly discuss. Know I will not be able to get back to this for a day or so. It is late here now, too late for a discussion tonight. Be back with you later.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Paul thought that he would be alive to witness Christ's second advent.

And your claim is that He was wrong.

What else do you believe Paul got Wrong?

He certainly was a witness to a fulfillment of Acts 1:11 in Acts 9:3-9

Upvote 0