The Magnitude of the End of the Age

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
These people/anthropos of sin are being revealed as the abomination that results in the destruction of humanity. What we are witnessing is more shocking than if a UFO landed in Washington and was globally witnessed or even the disclosure of aliens. This focal point of no return has not been historically paralleled before on a global scale like this and it is growing virally and has contaminated the minds of religious leaders, governmental leaders, the general public and threatens the generations to come on an unprecedented scale that has never been throughout the history of humanity.

Again, you have a way with words. And it IS scary. How fast it has moved.

We truly are facing extinction on a global scale and the strong delusion is working in those who are perishing.

For those directly involved in this rebellion, I agree with your assessment on the strong delusion.

"Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

But for the Christians who haven't yet recognized this, they may just be in a state of denial.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Again, you have a way with words. And it IS scary. How fast it has moved.

For those directly involved in this rebellion, I agree with your assessment on the strong delusion.

"Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

But for the Christians who haven't yet recognized this, they may just be in a state of denial.

A state of denial, that prevents them from discerning the seriousness of the crime AND ABOMINATION of homosexual practices, especially in people who support and serve the LIE.

Could this denial leave them open to the strong delusion?

God has the final say.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Luke has exchanged the "abomination of desolation" for the "days of Lot". Why? Are the Bible writers trying to give us a hint here? Just like it was in the days of Lot when fire and sulfur rained from heaven and destroyed the Sodomites.

— so will it be on the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

That is by no accident. As I had mentioned to @parousia70 that just because Jesus didn't use the modern term homosexuality, the audience of his days, especially the apostles knew what he was refering to.

You have discovered something unique and I thank you for your contribution, I will definitely put this armour of God in my repertoire. Much appreciated brother.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
But here we are now and the rebels have become completely wicked in a subtle way that I wouldn't have imagined and they are now condoned by the mainstream establishment. And guess what? If I were to open my mouth and complain about it in there, I would be the one looked at as the bad guy. The gentiles are starting to trample on the holy city of citizens.

This is where the man/prosopos/people of sin take a form of godliness, but deny the moral laws of God altogether. They serve the LIE sold to Adam and Eve in the Garden, thinking that they can become autonomous like God and serve themselves instead of serving God. This culture has become the very LIE that Satan sold and is now being sold to countless generations from all walks of life within an Autonomous culture that serves the creature rather than God.

The coming of the lawless ones (plural pronoun) will be in accordance with how Satan works (ie Garden). He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, (2 Thessalonians 2:9)

3Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man/prosopos/people of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4They will oppose and will exalt themselves (homosexual pride marches) over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

That is why people like you, me and others who are loyal to Jesus Christ and obedient to God the Father's objective moral law are scorned by the unrepentant world at large.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
"but on the day when Lot went out from Sodom, fire and sulfur rained from heaven and destroyed them all— so will it be on the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

What a sulfur show it will be on a global scale. SKYFALL!

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Pales in comparison to Shellfish eaters.

10% of people are Homosexual, and just 1/2 of 1% (0.5%) are transgender.

Hardly the sweeping abominable epidemic you make it out to be...

Shellfish eaters on the other hand?..... Clearly they are the ones we need to watch out for!
Could even be your next door neighbor!

And don't get me started on the rampant, uncontrolled 21st century abomination of Rayon/Cotton Blends... Doomsday Fabric for sure!

Another straw man's argument. You are very good at those might I add.

I have to address this straw man to.

Listen friend,

The Endemic is in context to the great falling away from the faith. It is nothing to do with how many people percentage wise are homosexuals or transgender. It is more to do with how many people globally are condoning this lifestyle and thereby serving the LIE by embracing those who live this lawless and abominable lifestyle.

The Endemic is in regards to how many people have been inducted to serve the lie and therefore become accessories to those who engage in this lifestyle. It would be like harbouring a criminal like a thief, a murderer, a rapist, a pedophile, a terrorist.

The Autonomous world by definition and spiritually speaking has become rebellious to God by harbouring those who commit crimes against God and at the same time serve the LIE by abhoring those who defend God's Created Rights Image and objective moral Laws tied to his Image.

Just because a small percentage take part in this lifestyle, it doesn't mean that spiritually speaking the great falling away isn't becoming Endemic to the state compared only to the Sodomic state of society during Noah's days.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
If a society harbours criminals, then what has become of that society?

Homosexuality is an infringement on God's created rights, because it takes the clear defined terms of usage of his creation (Genesis 1:27) and modifies it and sells it as an intellectual property of man. This is robbery friends and what big crime it is to rob from God what intellectually and creatively belongs to him.

Is the fallen world harbouring, aiding and abetting this grand theft on a global scale?

The answer is yes.

The question to many is, what are you doing with God's property.

Are you misusing it by having absolutely no regard to the usage terms (Genesis 1:27)?

Are you protecting and providing refuge to those who have stolen what belongs to God and continue to steal?

Are you serving the LIE?

Don't do it friends.

It is written if you love your father, mother, brother or sister more than Jesus, then you are not worthy of him.

If you have friends or family who have been lied to and who live this lifestyle, then now is the time to preach repentence onto salvation to them, because there cannot be salvation without repentence, by turning back from these lawless ways.

If people so choose to continue this lawless lifestyle, then scripture states that you must disown them, least you be partakers of their crimes by association.

I am not telling you something to tickle your ears, rather for Christ's sake I am preaching to you the truth. The truth shall set you free from the condemnation from God that is coming upon this wicked and vile generative.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
What has happened in our times, is a complete reversal, that is, rather than the creatures worshipping God, the creatures within an Autonomous culture worship themselves, that is through a process to legislate and make tolerance the agenda to serve man's purpose, rather than the Creator.

I am not endorsing the papacy in any way shape or form. But something that the pope said caught my attention, which is what I have said in regards to God's Created Rights Image

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Weirdly, Homosexuality and Transgenderism are topics Jesus never uttered word one about.

You are right. He does not directly do this. However, He does make what is proper and right perfectly clear.

We see Jesus' condemnation of Sodom and Gomorrah (Matthew 10:15), and we know that homosexuality was involved in those two cities. We see Jesus confirming the heterosexual marriage pattern by citing where God made Adam and Eve, male and female (Matthew 19:4-6). Jesus mentions divorce in the context of male and female (Matthew 19:9; Mark 10:11-12)--not male and male or female and female. And, Jesus supported the teachings of Moses (John 5:46-47) in which a clear condemnation of homosexuality is taught in such verses as Leviticus 18:22; 20:13.

So, even though Jesus did not specifically mention the act of homosexuality, he supported the Old Testament, including its condemnation of homosexuality and reiterated that marriage is between a man and a woman. So, did he condemn homosexuality? Yes, he did, by affirming heterosexuality as the norm and the God ordained definition of marriage.

• Agree
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Wow...Indeed the time is ripe... there are more Red Lobster Restaurants today than ever have been in the History of the Human Race, certainly a sign of the wickedness of humanity:

Really? Did you really use Red Lobster restaurants as a parallel to homosexuality?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Pales in comparison to Shellfish eaters.

10% of people are Homosexual, and just 1/2 of 1% (0.5%) are transgender.

Hardly the sweeping abominable epidemic you make it out to be...

Shellfish eaters on the other hand?..... Clearly they are the ones we need to watch out for!
Could even be your next door neighbor!

And don't get me started on the rampant, uncontrolled 21st century abomination of Rayon/Cotton Blends... Doomsday Fabric for sure!
You keep using parallels between perfectly normal behaviors to an unnatural condition as defined by God's creation of male and female.

I have friends and acquaintances that are homosexual. I believe they should be treated with all the rights and freedoms of all humans. Kindness, love, respect and inclusion.

However, I am not going to call what they are doing "right" anymore than I am going to enable my alcoholic friend or my compulsive liar friend or my kleptomaniac friend.

The wave of homosexuality, transgenderism and gender "confusion" is Satans direct attack on another of God's created attributes of mankind when He made them in His image. He made them "male and female".

It is just another slap in God's face and disrespect of His blueprint for mankind.

Should we shun these people? Treat them poorly? Not at all. They are humans and their names are written in the Lambs book of life until they reject Christ's gift of salvation. Then, just like any other human who does so.... their name will be blotted out.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
1) The Netherlands (2000)
2) Belgium (2003)
3) Canada (2005)
4) Spain (2005)
5) South Africa (2006)
6) Norway (2009)
7) Sweden (2009)
8) Argentina (2010)
9) Iceland (2010)
10) Portugal (2010)
11) Denmark (2012)
12) Brazil (2013)
13) England and Wales (2013)
14) France (2013)
15) New Zealand (2013)
16) Uruguay (2013)
17) Luxembourg (2014)
18) Scotland (2014)
19) Finland: (signed 2015, effective 2017)
20) Ireland: (2015)
21) United States: (2015)

And now the USA becomes the 21st nation on the planet to legalize same sex marriage which God calls an abomination.

I was in a large Canadian bank last summer where they had 3 big flat screen televisions that were playing their corporate commercials. One of the segments included their endorsement of the LGBT community which even displayed a list of the upcoming gay pride parades.

The commercial features a circular rainbow emblem with various slogans like "forever proud" and "we're proud of our rainbow". It felt weird standing there in a major banking institution watching the homosexual couples smiling and hugging each other on the bank's own TV commercial. I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought that I was going to pass out. Like, am I the only one that thinks this is wrong?

"And at the latter end of their kingdom,
when the transgressors have reached their limit,
a king of bold face, one who understands riddles, shall arise.

"In the latter part of their reign,
when rebels have become completely wicked,
a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise.

Think of it like the "abomination that makes desolate" is when the "transgressors have reached their limit". Notice a Divine "limit to transgression", it's the kingdom of the transgressors not the kingdom of Alexander's 4 horns anymore. This is not talking about a specific nation or kingdom, but instead has shifted to our appointed time of the end and is referring to the prevailing number or group of world wide transgressing individuals.

"When rebels have become completely wicked", used to make me think there would be wild gunfights in the streets and mass murder shootings every day. That's how I thought the end of the world would look like when I first read Daniel 8 back in the day of my youth. But here we are now and the rebels have become completely wicked in a subtle way that I wouldn't have imagined and they are now condoned by the mainstream establishment. And guess what? If I were to open my mouth and complain about it in there, I would be the one looked at as the bad guy. The gentiles are starting to trample on the holy city of citizens.

PrideCamp_Banner.jpg

forever-pride-logo.jpg

td_forever_proud_logo_300.jpg

TD_Canada_Trust_forever_proud.JPG

The Forever Proud rainbow circle represents TD's commitment to the LGBT community.
We encourage everyone to celebrate diversity and individuality 365 days a year and be #ForeverProud.

TD Bank celebrates Pride 2016. Join us! | TD Bank
The rainbow... just another one of God's symbols, meant for something He promised... now... stolen by a unrighteous group to promote sinful pride of a sinful behavior..

Do you think that this was by accident? Absolutely not. Total middle finger to God's purpose for a rainbow.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Support can be better defined as.....

condone
kənˈdəʊn/
verb
  1. accept (behaviour that is considered morally wrong or offensive).
    "the college cannot condone any behaviour that involves illicit drugs"
    synonyms: deliberately ignore, not take into consideration, disregard, take no notice of, take no account of, accept, allow, make allowances for, let pass, turn a blind eye to, overlook, forget, wink at, blink at, connive at;
So you have answered Yes.

Bible equates homosexuality as an abomination and a sin which infringes on God's Created Rights Image.

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. (Genesis 1:27)

So God has stamped his ownership on humanity and no Christian woukd disagree with this statement.

God's Created Rights Image is tied to the definition of what constitutes under his moral and legal framework, a legal union between a male abd a female, whereby Jesus ratifies in...

"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,' (Matthew 19:4 )

So any union outside of this clearly defined union, is an infringement on God's Created Rights Image. It is an outright theft! Homosexual lifestyle advocates and those who condone also take part in this theft.

You answered the following question that you came up with yourself, how loving that my Father is in heaven to use you to do so.

Let's deliberate on your own self assessment of how you condone homosexuality and those who continue this lifestyle, without repententing and turning to the teaching of Jesus to repent and be baptised.

Now let us scrutinise your position on condoning homosexual lifestyles by people within the homosexual communities.....

I ask you a question. Can you take a product that has a company logo/image like Microsoft and modify it outside its defined usage terms and then market it and then sell it to the world?

I am confident that you will say absolutely NO and then you will say that it is an infringement of the copyright laws and is therefore piracy and theft of intellectual property of Microsoft.

Now you would also agree that piracy is a crime! right?

So my next question is.....

Will you again answer yes to those question that you used in your self assesment?

Again this is your answers...

So without discriminating against God when it comes to his Created Rights Image, why have you answered yes?

You have shown bias and have shown discrimination against God, when his Created Rights Image has been infringed by thise who practice the homosexual lifestyle.

Homosexual lifestyle is piracy and it is a crime.

Would you say yes to those questions in the case of a thief, a murderer, a rapist, a terrorist?

So have you poised a fair and genuine reply when saying to look in your own eyes before making judgement/discernment of a thief, a homosexual, a murderer, a rapist, a pedophile, a terrorist?

I think The Times that we are living in needs to address the issues of people who are harbouring any of those criminals (terrorists included) or who condone those acts and pay a blind eye, are also by acquaintance part taking in these crimes as accessories to the crime.

You have unwittingly declared where you stand. So that what I asked of you was answered by God through you, by your self critical assessment. Therefore God works in mysterious ways.
I love it when the response to a post is started with "define".... It usually means that someone knows that they are out to lunch. So they take a word and twist, bend, muddy and confuse the meaning until it fits their cookie cutter form and then, and only then, if you look at their view with your tongue out to the side, stand on one foot, squint into the sunlight, you may be able to see a hint of their view being plausible, during an eclipse on a rainy day.

• Haha
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟793,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So have you poised a fair and genuine reply

Thanks.
Are you going to return the favor?

I'm happy to have a conversation with you, but it needs to be a conversation... right now it pretty much a one sided interrogation.

How about you extend me the same courtesy I have extended you and answer my questions about your condoning of the lifestyles of greed, gluttony and sloth.

Why do you condone that which God has said is wrong?

Again, unrepentant gluttony lands one in the lake of fire, agreed?

Is there a different lake of fire for unrepentant homosexuality that you can enlighten us about?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟793,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Really? Did you really use Red Lobster restaurants as a parallel to homosexuality?
Leviticus does.

10 But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you. 11 They shall be an abomination to you; you shall not eat their flesh, but you shall regard their carcasses as an abomination. 12 Whatever in the water does not have fins or scales—that shall be an abomination to you.(Lev 11:10-12)

You can be a cafeteria abominationalist if you choose I suppose. God is not.

And how about you?
Do you condone unrepentant gluttony, greed and sloth?

Do unrepentant gluttonists go to a different lake of fire than the unrepentant homosexual?

When you see someone who's 300 lbs stuffing their face with Big Macs do you accept and condone that lifestyle?

Would you do business with that person?

Why or why not?

In your estimation, is it possible to be a saved Christian and an unrepentant gluttonist at the same time?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Leviticus does.

10 But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you. 11 They shall be an abomination to you; you shall not eat their flesh, but you shall regard their carcasses as an abomination. 12 Whatever in the water does not have fins or scales—that shall be an abomination to you.(Lev 11:10-12)

You can be a cafeteria abominationalist if you choose I suppose.

Oh, I see, the ole Levitican law card. Surprised you didn't include stoning someone for some crime... Ya. heard this all before and it's been defeated on many posts of the past.

And how about you?
Do you condone unrepentant gluttony, greed and sloth?
Nope. Do we have people marching, in parades, to say how proud they are to be gluttons, greedy and lazy?

Do unrepentant gluttonists go to a different lake of fire than the unrepentant homosexual?

It always amazes me how people think that something is going to "send" them to hell. Or that being "unrepentant" is ejecting their salvation.

When you accept the salvation of Christ... you are saved. If you reject Christ, whether a glutton, or liar, or speed in your car or took God's name in vane... you are going to hell. One hell fits all.

When you see someone who's 300 lbs stuffing their face with Big Macs do you accept and condone that lifestyle?
I don't know. Is this person in a parade with floats full of obese people shouting how they should have the right to shovel food down their throats.. Oh Ya, they have that right... just like Homosexuals already have all the same rights and freedoms that everyone else does.

Is it any less of a sin...nope.

Would you do business with that person?
Already do... but not obese people... not them... ewe.

In your estimation, is it possible to be a saved Christian and an unrepentant gluttonist at the same time?

Yep.

In your opinion, is it possible to be a saved Christian and actively promote the acceptance of any sinful behavior and support the agenda of that particular behavior being considered a normal way of life? Whether stealing, extortion, verbal abuse, sexual abuse, bullying, or any other behavior that is a sin?

You see.. I understand that there are Homosexuals. I understand they are God's children. I understand that they have the same rights and freedoms that I do. I understand that they can be saved and have salvation.

This is way way different than me saying that it is acceptable behavior. Way different than me telling others that they should accept it. Way different than negating the fact that no matter what mankind accepts, in God's eyes it is a sin.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟793,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Again, you appear to be selective in your condoning of abomination and sin.

No we don't have gluttony parades but what we do have is a society that actively promotes over eating. Is there a homosexual store on every corner?

Do you see it every day in advertisements, billboards and restaurant marquees?

No. Is there a McDonald's on every corner? Absolutely.

Our society feeds us the myth that greed gluttony and sloth are acceptable behaviors in every aspect of our daily lives.

Such can not be said for homosexuality.

Not a couple parades every year..... no, instead it's every day on every corner of every city,, gluttony is promoted and celebrated.

Your selective aversion to certain sins that tiny segment of the population commits and complete acceptance and promotion of the sinful lifestyle practiced by the vast majority is very telling.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Your selective aversion to certain sins that tiny segment of the population commits and complete acceptance and promotion of the sinful lifestyle practiced by the vast majority is very telling.
You read my posts. You set me up to paint me with an attitude of "selective aversion to certain sins".

Yet, even when I show you that I , in fact, hold no sin above, below or different than any other sin... you ignore it and bulldoze on with inerrant opinion of my beliefs.

Carry on...

Upvote 0