Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm shocked the OP isn't here to say 'guess I was mistaken'. SHOCKED, I tell you.
Well when we get to 91 tomorrow then it will be safe to say that this was completely false.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,563.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Give it another month, people. There is still that whole "October Surprise" threat still out there and this country is failing fast.

But the OP said 90 days not a hundred twenty days

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
But the OP said 90 days not a hundred twenty days
amen 90 days will have come and gone in a few short hours. 90 days does not just suddenly change into 120 days.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,563.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So it's October 6th now. Is America still here? Maybe it vanished secretly and it just seems like it's still around.

-CryptoLutheran

What is all dark outside. Though maybe that just because it's nighttime

Upvote 0

seeingeyes

Nov 29, 2011
Backwoods, Ohio
✟27,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So it's October 6th now. Is America still here? Maybe it vanished secretly and it just seems like it's still around.

-CryptoLutheran

Oh! It's an Illuminati conspiracy to make us think that 'America as we know it' is still around, even though it isn't. That's pretty tricky.

Upvote 0

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You guys don't have to scoff and taunt. Opie made a prediction, the time-table is wrong - or, imprecise. That's it. If he said he was a prophet of God, then he is a liar. But, it looks like OPEN was drawing conclusions and making determinations - something we should all be doing without fear of being wrong, taunted, or scoffed at. I'm sure the OP knew his message would be entertained by very few but he posted anyway.

If he was right, and people knew He knew, they would be crying about why he didn't warn them. So, it is really lose/lose for OP, and more about conviction.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You guys don't have to scoff and taunt. Opie made a prediction, the time-table is wrong - or, imprecise. That's it. If he said he was a prophet of God, then he is a liar. But, it looks like OPEN was drawing conclusions and making determinations - something we should all be doing without fear of being wrong, taunted, or scoffed at. I'm sure the OP knew his message would be entertained by very few but he posted anyway.

If he was right, and people knew He knew, they would be crying about why he didn't warn them. So, it is really lose/lose for OP, and more about conviction.
I'm certainly not calling him a liar. I believe he believed what he posted when he wrote it. The fact he hasn't come back now to discuss his prediction, though, show's he's not interested in learning anything from the experience, and, based on other examples of this sort of behaviour too numerous to mention, he'll be making the exact sort of claim in another 6 months, possibly with a different user name, and when THAT prediction fails, the cycle will repeat. Ad nauseam.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'm certainly not calling him a liar. I believe he believed what he posted when he wrote it. The fact he hasn't come back now to discuss his prediction, though, show's he's not interested in learning anything from the experience, and, based on other examples of this sort of behaviour too numerous to mention, he'll be making the exact sort of claim in another 6 months, possibly with a different user name, and when THAT prediction fails, the cycle will repeat. Ad nauseam.

I understand where you come from. I am also not calling you a liar, but I am saying if someone calls themselves a prophet(ess) of God, and the events don't happen exactly as spelled out, then s/he should be called a liar. God wouldn't miss a detail about dates. A human would.

And, it is true that lots of people troll the intrawebs dishing out "doom inappropriate content." Some of them are actual disinformation agents - knowingly trying to distract from real "truth," and discredit possible credible information by flooding the market. I am not sure if OPie is a disinformation agent, or if he was just wrong/misinformed. Perhaps he hasn't come back because people scoffed from day one, and most surely any humble apology he gives will not necessarily be received, but would be used as further discredit and scorn against him. I don't know.

As I said before, the events the OP predicted haven't happened; the time is wrong. Now, the actual events could never happen - or they could happen next week exactly as planned. Not calling the OP prophecy, but prophecy is event based, not time based. We could be in seal 3 for 800 years, go through seal 4 in two days, and seals 5-7 in an hour. It is event based. Seal 2 cannot happen until seal 1 happens. God's judgment on people that take the MOTB will not happen until that Beast sets up a kingdom that would make people accept it. I would say never trust a time table, but always look at the content and consider it - and I am not necessarily just talking to you Armoured; I am talking to everyone on the thread, and the observers.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Oh! It's an Illuminati conspiracy to make us think that 'America as we know it' is still around, even though it isn't. That's pretty tricky.

Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!

It won't be long until someone else starts a thread saying that the US will come to an end or the world will end or some such thing in X days. Then--as happened here--we won't hear from the OP when the prediction fails to take place.

If neither Jesus nor the angels know when Heaven and Earth will pass away, how is it that so many mere humans claim to know?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It won't be long until someone else starts a thread saying that the US will come to an end or the world will end or some such thing in X days. Then--as happened here--we won't hear from the OP when the prediction fails to take place.

If neither Jesus nor the angels know when Heaven and Earth will pass away, how is it that so many mere humans claim to know?

They started predicting the end of the US and/or the world on November 5, 2008. I suspect all this will all stop mysteriously on November 10, 2016.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Nah, ole Paxton25 doesn't care how many times that he is proven wrong or that the sites that he visits on line are lying scum bags, he will post and post and post again. He already started another thread about Verichips and didn't even check it out enough to see that the article was from 2004 and the chips haven't made manufactured since 2010.:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Upvote 0