Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Beware the 17th. If we DEFAULT, it WILL be the end.

But, I don't think that we'll default. However, it is just a matter of time...

That is so not true. We have enough money to pay the interest on our debt so we will not default. The other things like Public Aid, Medicare, Social Security are not considered our debt. Our debt is what we have to pay or we will become deadbeats. But the money is already there. What is going on is theatre for the masses.

Do you Dems here really think that Obama is a leader who brings people together and tries to reassure us in difficult times?:cool:

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hey! Psalms 91 and Psalm 91 are two different posters! With, apparently, opposing viewpoints! One with significantly fewer posts than the other! Now, if one were prone to conspiracy theories, you'd have to think that someone was trying to coattail someone else, or even effect their reputation.

Upvote 0

revanneosl

Mystically signifying since 1985
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you Dems here really think that Obama is a leader who brings people together and tries to reassure us in difficult times?:cool:

I find it comforting to hear him give a speech or a press conference these days. After the asinine whining from the Right he's a veritable tower of maturity and composure.

Reactions: seeingeyes
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

seeingeyes

Nov 29, 2011
Backwoods, Ohio
✟27,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ah so when you said they you only were talking about this Current incarnation of the site? I mean we can find thread from 2002 ( http://www.christianforums.com/t14943/ )calling out an AntiChrist

There's actually a yearly thread about how the prophecies made on this board turned out.

I can't find them at the moment, but I'm sure LLOJ can dig them up. (I wonder how far back that goes?)

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There's actually a yearly thread about how the prophecies made on this board turned out.

I can't find them at the moment, but I'm sure LLOJ can dig them up. (I wonder how far back that goes?)

Yea I've seen em, the "Success" rate for CF Prophecies isn't what I'd call stellar.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So true, it is to bad that Boehner cant speak for himself without the radical tea party telling him what to do. The Republican party is in serious need of lleadership and a connection with the average people rather than the rich and entitled.

1. The rich and entitled look down their noses at the Tea Party as if they are a bunch of uneducated rednecks.

2.The Republican Party is in need of leadership? We are ALL in need of leadership from the oval office. That is where leadership begins.

3. Boehner and the mainstream Republicans far outnumber the Tea Party. Why do you think that he takes his orders from them?

4. The Democrats need a serious wake-up call. Your so-called leadership doesn't give a fig about you. All they care about is your vote and Democrats seem too dumb to see through it. They'll eat cow chips if the Democrat leaders tell them it's healthy for them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums