His beloved daughter
Mar 1, 2013
South Australia
✟26,323.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Did you know that five out of three people have trouble with fractions?

Why did the elephant paint his toenails different colors? So he could hide in the M&M dish without being seen!

If a athlete get's athlete's foot what does an astronaut get? Mistle Toe.

Upvote 0

forest flower

His beloved daughter
Mar 1, 2013
South Australia
✟26,323.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
A man goes into a bar with his dog. He goes up to the bar and asks for a drink.

The bartender says "You can't bring that dog in here!" The guy, without missing a beat, says "This is my seeing-eye dog."

"Oh man,” the bartender says, "I'm sorry, here, the first one's on me." The man takes his drink and goes to a table near the door.

Another guy walks into the bar with a Chihuahua. The first guys sees him, stops him and says "You can't bring that dog in here unless you tell him it's a seeing-eye dog."

The second man graciously thanks the first man and continues to the bar. He asks for a drink. The bartender says "Hey, you can't bring that dog in here!"

The second man replies "This is my seeing-eye dog." The bartender says, "No, I don't think so. They do not have Chihuahuas as seeing-eye dogs."

The man pauses for a half-second and replies "What??! They gave me a Chihuahua??!"

Upvote 0

forest flower

His beloved daughter
Mar 1, 2013
South Australia
✟26,323.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
TOP 10 SIGNS YOU MAY NOT BE READING YOUR BIBLE ENOUGH

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--10 The Preacher announces the sermon is from Galatians ... and you check the table of contents. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--9 You think Abraham, Isaac and Jacob may have had a few hit songs during the 60's. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--8 You open to the Gospel of Luke and a WWII Savings Bond falls out. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--7 Your favorite Old Testament patriarch is Hercules. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--6 A small family of woodchucks has taken up residence in Psalms. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--5 You become frustrated because Charlton Heston isn't listed in either the concordance or the table of contents. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--4 Catching the kids reading the Song of Solomon, you demand: "Who gave you this stuff?" [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--3 You think the minor prophets worked in the quarries. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--2 You keep falling for it every time when pastor tells you to turn to First Condominiums.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]And the No. 1 sign you may not be reading your Bible enough:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]1) The kids keep asking too many questions about your usual bedtime story: "Jonah the Shepherd Boy and His Ark of Many Colors."[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
TOP 10 SIGNS YOU MAY NOT BE READING YOUR BIBLE ENOUGH

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--10 The Preacher announces the sermon is from Galatians ... and you check the table of contents. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--9 You think Abraham, Isaac and Jacob may have had a few hit songs during the 60's. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--8 You open to the Gospel of Luke and a WWII Savings Bond falls out. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--7 Your favorite Old Testament patriarch is Hercules. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--6 A small family of woodchucks has taken up residence in Psalms. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--5 You become frustrated because Charlton Heston isn't listed in either the concordance or the table of contents. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--4 Catching the kids reading the Song of Solomon, you demand: "Who gave you this stuff?" [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--3 You think the minor prophets worked in the quarries. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]--2 You keep falling for it every time when pastor tells you to turn to First Condominiums.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]And the No. 1 sign you may not be reading your Bible enough:[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]1) The kids keep asking too many questions about your usual bedtime story: "Jonah the Shepherd Boy and His Ark of Many Colors."[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Loved it! ^_^

Upvote 0

forest flower

His beloved daughter
Mar 1, 2013
South Australia
✟26,323.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Sleeping in church

A man sobering up from the night before is sitting through the
Sunday sermon, finding it long and boring. Still feeling hung over and tired, he finally nods off.

The priest has been watching him all along, noticing his apparent
hangover and is disgusted. At the end of the sermon, the preacher decides to make an example of him.

He says to his congregation, "All those wishing to have a place in
heaven, please stand."

The whole room stands up except, of course, the sleeping man.

Then the preacher says even more loudly, "And he who would like to
find a place in hell please STAND UP!"

The weary man catching only the last part groggily stands up, only to find that he's the only one standing.

Confused and embarrassed he says, "I don't know what we're voting on here, Father, but it sure seems like you and me are the only ones standing for it!"

http://www.christian-jokes.net/Jokes/Church-Jokes/117-Sleeping-in-church.aspx

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

worshipgirl0410

Worshipgirl0410
Oct 28, 2013
Middle of nowhere Maine. USA
✟7,691.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
there are 10 types of people in the world
those who get binary and those who dont

Oh My Word! My brother used to have a t-shirt that had that joke on it and at that time I didnt know what binary was so i totally didnt get it then. that is so funny! i thought that my brother was the only person in the world wierd enough to say somethinng like that! lol.

Upvote 0

worshipgirl0410

Worshipgirl0410
Oct 28, 2013
✟7,691.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ok this is for people who know french.
So the 123 cat and the un duh twah cat were having a swimming race. who won?
the 123 cat won cause the un duh twah cat sanc.
P.S Sorry if the numbers are spelled wrong i have no idea how to spell them only how to say them.

Upvote 0

worshipgirl0410

Worshipgirl0410
Oct 28, 2013
✟7,691.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I died and when to heaven. While there i started talking to Saint Peter. I looked on the wall and saw a bunch of clocks. Confused I asked what they were for. "These are lie clocks" Answered Peter. "There is one for every person on earth" He showed me Mother Teresa's and the hands had never moved indicating that she had never lied. He also showed me Abe Lincoln's which had only moved once. "Where is Barack Obama's?" I asked. Peter replied. "In Jesus office. He uses that one as a ceiling fan."

Upvote 0
Apr 16, 2012
the alien planet known as "Earth"
✟15,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why did the chicken cross the road, roll around in mud, then cross the road again?

-

-

-

Because he was a dirty double-crosser!

Knock knock.
(who's there?)
Eutychus.
(Eutychus who?)
Eutychus too if you fell out of a window!

Last edited:
Upvote 0