The harlot of Babylon and the anti-christ.

• Thread starter matthewmarklukejohn
  • Start date

whiterider

Jul 14, 2007
southwest misery
✟8,724.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The Beast - With seven heads and ten horns, are the (currently only six) kingdoms of occult theocracy that is a mirror image of God's kingdom. The ten horns are the ten Illuminati bloodlines from which this theocracy is derived.

The Great harlot - Is the Supreme queen of all these (Satanic) Occult kingdoms. She is a Nephilim hybrid of royal Satanic descent, and would posses ancient occult spirits and possibly principalities that would give her supernatural powers by which to rule. She passes her title down from generation to generation, but is currently upon this earth ruling over the Beast. She sits over the whole earth. The "many waters" reference to her is the international aspect of Nephilim hybrid infiltration into human gene pools. She is probably the Mother of the Anti-Christ.

The Anti-Christ - Part of the Satanic trinity; although separate from the Devil, I believe that it is a principality such as a fallen arch-angel that is the right hand to Lucifer. Also called "the son of perdition" represents the anthesis of Christ, the only begotton of the Father; He will usurp Christ's throne on Earth for only a period of Three and a half years, but does considerable damage in that short time. He is destroyed by Christ at His return, then cast into the Lake of fire with the false prophet.

Mystery Babylon the Great - This again, is the imitation "Kingdom of God". It is made up of the occult theocracy of all Satanic kingdoms, and may include the Illuminati; Eastern Occult societies; American Occult societies; the Druids; Shaman's; and elements of the Vatican. It is primarily a Matriarchial system of governance.Possibly coming from the "Mother's of Darkness" sect ruling out of Belgium.

That is my opinion:preach:

Upvote 0

Spiritofprophecy

Jul 5, 2007
✟16,202.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
greetings in the Name of Jesus::hug:

Dear brothers and sisters in Jesus:

First I would like to thank and commend all, who seek Gods hidden truths, and who wrestle with the spirit.

There is one point I wish to reference, and take issue as to interpretational thought as to revelation 17 & 18, Mystery babylon.

rev 17;6. KJV "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus; and when I saw here, I wondered with great admiration."

Now there are two possibilities which have both been voiced in this thread.

1st. that the " woman drunken" on blood of saints and martyrs of Jesus. Was of a Nation or people Killing and persecuting christians. Drunk on Killing and persecutions.

2nd. is the " woman drunken" is drunk on the blood of saints and martyrs of Jesus, as drunk on religion, and power of blood of Jesus, and power of spirit. Being religious.

Now one of these two fits the correlation final sentence of verse. Which is John speaking on his thoughts as to vision of " drunken woman". KJV " I wondered with great admiration". Now wondered or bewildered is clear. He was confused, but " Great admiration.". John admired greatly something about the " drunken harlot." John admires the harlot Greatly. Can Only be referenced to faith, religion, and Christians. The harlot was Christian.

Unless the Drunken woman is drunk of Jesus spirit, there is Nothing which John so references which was given, to have Great admiration. except Christian faith.
Which the angel in next verse rev;17;7, confirms this, by saying. " wherefore didst thou marvel"? John cant marvel at Killing Christians. This clearly indicates a spiritual nation, and yet evil and a harlot. selling anything. for John to then " wonder, and admire".

Now one more point out of revelations 17;7. the drunken woman . on blood of saints and martyrs of Jesus. Must be speaking about a time after Jesus, and death of disciples and martyrs of Jesus. Which they cannot be drunk on something, which has not existed yet.

In other words. Mystery babylon, cannot be before or exist before Jesus, and martyrs of Jesus. for they could not be drunk on something which did not exist yet. So mystery babylon must be after Jesus and martyred saints, for this to be true. Which eliminates Tyre.

I pray my words do not offend, God bless all Christians in forum, and all those who use it.:wave:

</IMG></IMG>

Upvote 0

yashualover

Veteran
Nov 12, 2007
Ontario Canada
Visit site
✟17,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
greetings in the Name of Jesus::hug:

Dear brothers and sisters in Jesus:

First I would like to thank and commend all, who seek Gods hidden truths, and who wrestle with the spirit.

There is one point I wish to reference, and take issue as to interpretational thought as to revelation 17 & 18, Mystery babylon.

rev 17;6. KJV "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus; and when I saw here, I wondered with great admiration."

Now there are two possibilities which have both been voiced in this thread.

1st. that the " woman drunken" on blood of saints and martyrs of Jesus. Was of a Nation or people Killing and persecuting christians. Drunk on Killing and persecutions.

2nd. is the " woman drunken" is drunk on the blood of saints and martyrs of Jesus, as drunk on religion, and power of blood of Jesus, and power of spirit. Being religious.

Now one of these two fits the correlation final sentence of verse. Which is John speaking on his thoughts as to vision of " drunken woman". KJV " I wondered with great admiration". Now wondered or bewildered is clear. He was confused, but " Great admiration.". John admired greatly something about the " drunken harlot." John admires the harlot Greatly. Can Only be referenced to faith, religion, and Christians. The harlot was Christian.

Unless the Drunken woman is drunk of Jesus spirit, there is Nothing which John so references which was given, to have Great admiration. except Christian faith.
Which the angel in next verse rev;17;7, confirms this, by saying. " wherefore didst thou marvel"? John cant marvel at Killing Christians. This clearly indicates a spiritual nation, and yet evil and a harlot. selling anything. for John to then " wonder, and admire".

Now one more point out of revelations 17;7. the drunken woman . on blood of saints and martyrs of Jesus. Must be speaking about a time after Jesus, and death of disciples and martyrs of Jesus. Which they cannot be drunk on something, which has not existed yet.

In other words. Mystery babylon, cannot be before or exist before Jesus, and martyrs of Jesus. for they could not be drunk on something which did not exist yet. So mystery babylon must be after Jesus and martyred saints, for this to be true. Which eliminates Tyre.

I pray my words do not offend, God bless all Christians in forum, and all those who use it.:wave:

</IMG></IMG>
It's happening right now, people hate truth, hate Christians, as we get closer to the return of Christ, The harlot has always persecuted and killed the saints she is physically killing them today, check out martyrs.com. We have a little more protection in North America but it's getting weaker, it's coming!

Mat 24:37For just as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be when the Son of Man comes.
Mat 24:38In those days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage right up to the day when Noah went into the ark.
Mat 24:39They were unaware of what was happening until the flood came and swept all of them away. That's how it will be when the Son of Man comes.

Amen! Rejoice there is worse to come and He will make us ready for it!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

walt2000

Feb 28, 2006
Canada
✟1,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
When most people ask about the antichrist they are usually referring to the man of sin. Biblically anyone that denies Jesus is The Christ is antichrist. As for Mystery Babylon, Scripture tells us that it is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth. It is also one of the, if not the, richest great cities on earth at that time. It governs over people out of many nations that speak different languages. Cross referencing with Daniel it also appears to be a great military power. The merchants of Mystery Babylon are the great men of the earth. Specifically it appears to be the last great controlling power in the world before Christ returns. It started with Babylon. God revealed to Nebuchadnezzar the great kingdoms of the earth that He would give dominion to right down to when there would be many kingdoms in the world. God revealed that it was during the time of these kingdoms that He would set up His kingdom.

Not to be confused with Mystery Babylon is the 4th and last beast of Daniel to rise. From this last nation or kingdom comes the little horn or man of sin. He is a destroyer and it appears will bring the world to the brink of extinction. Christ tells us that the time will be so bad that if He did not return to stop it no flesh would be saved.

You are not familiar with the seven thunders of Revelations are you?.walt2000

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The KJV of Revelation 17:6 uses the English word "admiration" not in the modern sense of admiration, but in the archaic sense of "wonder"; the original Greek word translated as "admiration" means "wonder".
Yep. I use it as "marvel" in my translations. Admiration would't fit too well in Galatian 1:6 for example.

Galatian 1:6 I am marvelling that thus swiftly ye are being translated from the calling of ye into a different Good-Message.

2 Thessalonians 1:10 when He may be coming to be glorified in His saints, and to be marvelled/qaumasqhnai <2296> (5683) in all those having Faith that was believed the Testimony of us upon ye in the Day, that. [Revelation 19/Ezekiel 39]

Revelation 17:8 The wild-beast which thou saw was and not is; and is about to be ascending out of the abyss, and into perdition to be going. And shall be marvelling/qaumasontai <2296> (5695) the ones dwelling upon the land, of not whom has been written the name on the Scrollet of The Life from foundation of world, beholding the wild-beast that was, and not is, and shall be.

2296. thaumazo thou-mad'-zo from 2295; to wonder; by implication, to admire:--admire, have in admiration, marvel, wonder. [USED 44 TIMES IN NT 4 TIMES IN REVELATION

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

walt2000

Feb 28, 2006
Canada
✟1,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP

Walt2000 see if you can figure out who the great harlot is.
google
walt2000 revelations
walt2000 seven thunders
walt2000 eight thunders
Babylon has fallen ,babylon that great harlot .walt2000

I don't believe you guys, most of you seen my chart ,and you ask this ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't believe you guys most of you seen my chart ,and you ask this ?
We've seen your chart pretty much wherever you've posted. You spend much of your time here advertising it, which is a violation of forum rules.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

walt2000

Feb 28, 2006
Canada
✟1,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
We've seen your chart pretty much wherever you've posted. You spend much of your time here advertising it, which is a violation of forum rules.

In Christ,

You are not seeing this at all.????
As for advertising it .One doe's, and can not ,advertise the truth .When the truth is so blatant ,it can not be compromised.

The undivided truth, of the words (exact wordings,and placement )in the same exact order?

This is not my chart ,in a sense,I take a second hand place, it was reveled to me by The holy spirit .It simply shows ,that there is order to the word.

Our Christ's truth is violating this forum ,I think not.This forum is violating Revelation ,Rev. 22/18.
That is like saying the bible, is violating this forum.This the consecutive wording ,and consecutive order, of scripture,of the KJV version of the holy bible .

Like I said All the scripture is consecutive and in order ,that same order that came out of the mouth of God , This is violating the true word of God????that my friend ,is blaspheming and ignorance.

There is only one truth to Revelation, and this is it.
SEVEN THUNDERS to the SEVEN Church's,
THE SEVEN CANDLE STICKS ,The interpt. to the SEALED BOOK.
Sweet as Honey IN THE MOUTH ,Sour IN THE STOMACH.

THE REVELATIONS OF, THE REVELATION OF CHRIST TO JOHN .by walt2000

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't believe you guys most of you seen my chart ,and you ask this ?
Greetings. I have all charts on my ignore list, sorry. :sorry:

Upvote 0

walt2000

Feb 28, 2006
Canada
✟1,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
matthewmarklukejohn
user_offline.gif

Male.gif
Married.gif
Christian.gif
1year.gif

Blessings: 12,551 [Bless]
Reps: 23 (power: 0)
reputation_green.gif

The harlot of Babylon and the anti-christ.
Who do you believe they are or will be and why?

I don't know if this is the correct place to have this discussion - please forgive if this is not the right place.

Any other interpt.
is the harlot ,Babylon ,by the way.
The dragons vomit on the child,the living water.The word of God.He could not get at the child so he go's and throws up on the word,Preaching to Babylon.Ignorance preaching Ignorance.
Now you have the who, and the why.walt2000

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are not seeing this at all.????
As for advertising it .One doe's, and can not ,advertise the truth .When the truth is so blatant ,it can not be compromised.
I know, I know. You haven't been the first person to come to this forum thinking that they are justified in breaking forum rules because they have the "truth", and I suppose you won't be the last.

The undivided truth, of the words (exact wordings,and placement )in the same exact order?
I've seen a lot of amazing coincidences on the internet over the years, so I'm not one to be easily impressed.

This is not my chart ,in a sense,I take a second hand place, it was reveled to me by The holy spirit .It simply shows ,that there is order to the word.
Plenty of people have come here over the years and claimed the exact same thing.

Our Christ's truth is violating this forum ,I think not.This fourm is violating Revelation ,Rev. 22/18.
That is like saying the bible, is violating this forum.This the consecutive wording ,and consecutive order, of scripture,of the KJV version of the holy bible .
Speaking your mind is not a violation; using the forum to advertise your chart over and over and over and over and over and over again, and treating the forum like your own, personal blog is a violation.

Like I said All the scripture is consecutive and in order ,that same order that came out of the mouth of God , This is violating the true word of God????that my friend ,is blaspheming and ignorance.
I never said anything about your beliefs violating the word of God; I was specifically talking about you continually posting the same things on multiple threads being a violation of forum rules. You already have your own thread in which to promote your ideas, but that's not good enough for you; you jump from thread to thread posting the same chart over and over again. That's called spamming, and since the chart is yours, its also called advertising.

There is only one truth to Revelation, and this is it.
SEVEN THUNDERS to the SEVEN Church's,
THE SEVEN CANDLE STICKS ,The interpt. to the SEALED BOOK.
Sweet as Honey IN THE MOUTH ,Sour IN THE STOMACH.

THE REVELATIONS OF, THE REVELATION OF CHRIST TO JOHN .by walt2000
Explaining that you believe that "all scripture is consecutive and in order" is not a violation, no. But repeatedly creating posts for the purpose of saying "check out my chart" is a violation. This is a discussion forum, not your own personal blog, and it is especially not a place where you can ignore the rules just because you think you see things that others don't.

In Christ,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by walt2000 Our Christ's truth is violating this forum ,I think not.This fourm is violating Revelation ,Rev. 22/18.
I also have the KJV on Ignore...:D

Upvote 0

walt2000

Feb 28, 2006
Canada
✟1,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
You having a picture of yourself burning in hell ,and that from a 57 year old,a very appropriate picture coming from you ,KJV bible on your ignore list !!!.I am glad you have me on your ignore list.Might not be to long.
I hope those beautiful children in your bio doe,s not have your mentality.They look quit intelligent.

I am glad that the gastult I am putting out, is getting through.walt2000:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You haveing a picture of you burning in hell ,a very appropriate picture coming from you ,KJV bible on yor ignore list !!!.Might not be to long.walt2000:thumbsup:
Yep. That is the fire burning all the dross off me and refining me into pure gold and silver. Jump on in, the "fire is fine" :)

Malachi 3:2 and who enduring the Day to come of Him, and who the one standing in to be seen of Him. That He as fire of a refiner and as soap of launderers. 3 And he hath sat, a refiner and purifier of silver, and he hath purified the sons of Levi, And hath refined them as gold and as silver,

Revelation 16:16 And they are saying to the mountains and to the rocks: Be ye falling upon us! and hide Ye us! from face of the One-sitting upon the throne, and from the Wrath of the Lamb-kin
17 that came the Day, the great, of the wrath of Him and who is able to Stand.

Upvote 0

walt2000

Feb 28, 2006
Canada
✟1,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
I know, I know. You haven't been the first person to come to this forum thinking that they are justified in breaking forum rules because they have the "truth", and I suppose you won't be the last.

I've seen a lot of amazing coincidences on the internet over the years, so I'm not one to be easily impressed.

Plenty of people have come here over the years and claimed the exact same thing.

Speaking your mind is not a violation; using the forum to advertise your chart over and over and over and over and over and over again, and treating the forum like your own, personal blog is a violation.

I never said anything about your beliefs violating the word of God; I was specifically talking about you continually posting the same things on multiple threads being a violation of forum rules. You already have your own thread in which to promote your ideas, but that's not good enough for you; you jump from thread to thread posting the same chart over and over again. That's called spamming, and since the chart is yours, its also called advertising.

Explaining that you believe that "all scripture is consecutive and in order" is not a violation, no. But repeatedly creating posts for the purpose of saying "check out my chart" is a violation. This is a discussion forum, not your own personal blog, and it is especially not a place where you can ignore the rules just because you think you see things that others don't.

In Christ,

The Question was about the harlot of Babylon ,again I have to say my answer to the question is in the chart ,the first horizontal row.

THE SEVEN THUNDERS

Seal no.1.WHITE HORSE.-------------1 st. advent a winners crown.Re.6/1.
Trumpet no.1.----------------------------------- hail ,fire, blood ,Re.8/7.
Holy city tread. ------------------------------------1260 days .Re.11/12.
Dragon after woman. ---------------------------------with child.Re.12/1.
1 st. angel preaching to the world.Bobylon.-----------------------Re.14/6.
Vial no.1 -------------------------------------boils on the beast.Re.16/2.
Mystery Babylon ---------------------------the great harlot Re.17/1
All the above ,is the harlot of Babylon.
What man makes of the word of God.walt2000

Last edited:
Upvote 0