The gold dust in churches explained by a Rabbi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Really? What were the circumstances of this?

This was a few years ago when this phenomenon was happening all over the world during worship. My friend's son is a missionary to Japan, following in his parent's footsteps. He and his wife woke up one morning and both found they had a gold molar in the back of their mouths. His mother, my friend, at the same time received gold dust on her skin during worship here at church. I've never experienced it, but from what I know it either dissolves or disappears after worship service. So stories of paying off mortgages with gold dust, were probably just a wishful thinking comment passed around to evolving into an erroneous story.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,177,978.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
He and his wife woke up one morning and both found they had a gold molar in the back of their mouths.
How did they determine that this was from God? If I woke up with a gold molar in the back of my mouth I would not immediately assume God was behind it.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,177,978.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I don't lie.
Perhaps not knowingly, but if you repeat something you believe to be true which is in fact false, what comes out of your mouth is nothing less than a lie.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
How did they determine that this was from God? If I woke up with a gold molar in the back of my mouth I would not immediately assume God was behind it.

It only happened when they were praising God. I doubt that Satan was anywhere near all that praise, but running for their lives! LOL

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Perhaps not knowingly, but if you repeat something you believe to be true which is in fact false, what comes out of your mouth is nothing less than a lie.

I know these people and got it first hand. Are you saying these missionaries are liars?

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,177,978.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I know these people and got it first hand. Are you saying these missionaries are liars?
I'm not talking about your nissionary friends, I was referring to your claims about a Marian apparition.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,177,978.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It only happened when they were praising God. I doubt that Satan was anywhere near all that praise, but running for their lives! LOL
You said it happened while they were asleep, not while they were praising God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm not talking about your nissionary friends, I was referring to your claims about a Marian apparition.

The only "missionaries" we have been speaking about were my friends. I don't study what Mary said, but she said it mostly to children who were not missionaries.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
You said it happened while they were asleep, not while they were praising God.

They praised God daily. They only noticed they both had a gold tooth when they brushed their teeth.

You can scoff at God if you want to...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,108.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
And you would know how? ;) Did it grow naturally? It certainly wasn't put there by demons in the middle of high praise to God.

Fictional story telling by those who desire attention. Maybe that was their motive.

Why would God give someone a gold tooth?

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Fictional story telling by those who desire attention. Maybe that was their motive.

Why would God give someone a gold tooth?

How can it be fiction when they showed people, including their mother. It is only fiction to a total unbeliever that wouldn't even believe if they were shown.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,108.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
How can it be fiction when they showed people, including their mother. It is only fiction to a total unbeliever that wouldn't even believe if they were shown.

Why would God give them a gold tooth?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Why would God give them a gold tooth?

It seems it was a period of time when God was showing parts of His glory. Or parts of heaven. I don't know. I never saw it.

as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,108.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It seems it was a period of time when God was showing parts of His glory. Or parts of heaven. I don't know. I never saw it.

as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,

Still doesnt answer the question. Why a gold tooth?

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,177,978.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The only "missionaries" we have been speaking about were my friends. I don't study what Mary said, but she said it mostly to children who were not missionaries.
You weren't talking about your friends in the post where you claimed not to lie. I have my own reservations about the apparitions in the Catholic Church, but I don't recall a single one where she told people to worship her.

• Winner
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Still doesnt answer the question. Why a gold tooth?

Maybe because they preached with their mouths. They are not the only in the world who received gold teeth. It was happening all over. Just like the gold dust, and precious gems were falling during worship in different places, including Japan and where I live.

But I am not the giver of the gold teeth, gold dust, or precious gems. James 1:5 tells you what you must do. I'm not the one to ask.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,177,978.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
They praised God daily.
That is hardly unique among Christians. There should be thousands of gold teeth testimonies.
They only noticed they both had a gold tooth when they brushed their teeth.
I don't know what their bathroom habits are, but I brush my teeth just before going to bed and just after I wake up.
You can scoff at God if you want to...
God does not usually give useless gifts.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.