The gold dust in churches explained by a Rabbi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,441.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
They are missionaries and woke up with them. Where did they come from? And not just one, but both of them - husband and wife. I suppose you don't think this is a miracle, or that Satan is trying to fool people into having even more faith in God than they did before. Don't you think that would be shooting himself in the foot?

Cant you see that it is utter fake news? Yes, satan is really good at fooling people.

Please, see it for what it is. Utter baloney.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Cant you see that it is utter fake news? Yes, satan is really good at fooling people.

Please, see it for what it is. Utter baloney.

What was Satan's purpose? Jesus already addressed your concern.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Given Matthew 24:24 I believe we should be cautious with many manifestations. The Lord Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever. The Lord still does miracles today. But we should be wary of tricksters pretending to do miracles and in the scripture provided false prophets doing signs and wonders. 'Test everything, hold fast to the good' is ace advice from the bible.

As to the gold dust. Obvious false teachers like Todd Bentley claim gold dust dropped from heaven in their services. Why would the Lord bless false teachers with miracles?

God Bless :)

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,441.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Possibly having to do with His promise of glorification. Why don't you ask Him?

You got it wrong my friend. Glorification has nothing to do with earthly wealth including gold teeth or gold dust!

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would God float gold dust onto people?

Where else in history has this happened?
Do you believe Saint Joseph of Cupertino could levitate and fly through the air?Do you believe in Marian apparitions? Do you believe that the bodies of Catherine of Genoa, Julie Billiart and Francis Xavier are incorruptible? (since we are in the controversial forum)

Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,441.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Do you believe Saint Joseph of Cupertino could levitate and fly through the air?Do you believe in Marian apparitions? Do you believe that the bodies of Catherine of Genoa, Julie Billiart and Francis Xavier are incorruptible? (since we are in the controversial forum)

I have seen some incorruptible Saints bodies.

Gold teeth and gold dust are fairy tale stories promoted by people to deceive those around them.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have seen some incorruptible Saints bodies.

Gold teeth and gold dust are fairy tale stories promoted by people to deceive those around them.
What I am getting at is everyone has a supernatural belief. Some very extraordinary and some very simple. The fact is, Jesus Christ of Nazareth said these words and I have taken the stance that He has made it plain to all of us.

Mark 9:38-41

38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”
39 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40 for whoever is not against us is for us. 41 Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi Dennis- you posted this in the "controversial" forum why is that? Do you think gold dust floating on to people may not be from the Father through His Holy Spirit?

Yes.... I actually do believe in this miracle but.......
a very high percentage of the membership of ChristianForums don't even believe in the gift of tongues.

I have never spoken in tongues myself.... but my wife has many, many, many times and I do believe that tongues are real..... and so are various miracles like gold dust falling in church.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
You got it wrong my friend. Glorification has nothing to do with earthly wealth including gold teeth or gold dust!

You never did answer my question whether you believe in the apparitions of Mary and the healing water at Lourdes.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,441.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You never did answer my question whether you believe in the apparitions of Mary and the healing water at Lourdes.

They are in a different league. They have well documented 'real' evidence to apparitions and miracles. They are not 'one day wonders' like gold teeth and gold dust!

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
They are in a different league. They have well documented 'real' evidence to apparitions and miracles. They are not 'one day wonders' like gold teeth and gold dust!

Don't you think Satan could be behind these appearances of a spirit posing as Mary to bring us away from Jesus? Satan can bring an illness on someone and then have his waters "heal" them. In these cases Mary gets the glory. In the oil, gold dust and gems, God gets the glory. At the end of the day, who gets the glory? Jesus or Mary? Which one is it that is more likely to be orchestrated by Satan, seeing as he knows our only hope is in Jesus, not Mary.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Don't you think Satan could be behind these appearances of a spirit posing as Mary to bring us away from Jesus? Satan can bring an illness on someone and then have his waters "heal" them. In these cases Mary gets the glory. In the oil, gold dust and gems, God gets the glory. At the end of the day, who gets the glory? Jesus or Mary? Which one is it that is more likely to be orchestrated by Satan, seeing as he knows our only hope is in Jesus, not Mary.

Several near death experiencers or people who have similar types of experiences have met Mary the Mother of Jesus in heaven but they got the impression that she did NOT want to be worshipped!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
after the 50:00 minute mark in this fascinating video!

One of the traditions in a Jewish wedding is that the groom.... will give the bride a gift of gold before the wedding.

When Pastor Henry Gruver asked a Rabbi in Jerusalem about this phenomena he explained this to him which puts a whole new light on this phenomena that has been reported.

Here is my issue with this. And I’m not saying yea or nay. When the gold dust thing first started happening. One of the main people, can’t remember her name, she has since passed away came to a church we visited quite often. This was in the 90’s. I’m telling you, the desire and expectation to see this was so great. That you could almost think you where seeing it. This lady though. She literally said this. Compare it to today’s politics. She lived in Israel and said all I do is sit and watch CNN 10 hours a day. Then she got all huffy and said the people who are opposing Bill Clinton are NAZI’s.
Now she got lucky. I can be a very bold fellow. So rather than put her to shame in front of 800 people. I just walked out. Along with about six other men. Her name was Ruth something or other I think.
Any way. She was there a few nights. No gold dust. I told my wife what she said and my wife said no way. Can’t be true. The church would never have her. I said get yesterday’s tape. She sure did. My wife was flabbergasted.

So let me say this. Been a hard core Christian for 35 years. Pray in tongues 10 hours a week in a bad week. Have had the most radical manifestations of the physical power of God in, through me and around me. Been part of awesome churches where the power of God and the physical presence of the Holy Spirit are normal.

There was absolutely none of that at this ladies services.

Now I have visited or been at church services with another very famous proponent of all this glory stuff. He ministers world wide. Said he also did not believe the Gold dust thing at all. Until that is thier first baby was born covered in gold dust. Now I like the guy. I can tell he has spent some time with the Lord. But I have not experienced the physical power and presence of the Holy Sprit in any of his meetings. Despite all the talk of the glory. In fact the first meeting of his I ever attended I went with an old friend from days gone by where radical manifestations of the power of God we’re the norm. He was asking me afterwards. What is all this new stuff. And all this talk of glory. I told him
I dunno. But as far as our past experiences are concerned. This is nothing. There is nothing here. He said your right.

So that is my experiance thus far.if I were to actually see gold dust without the manifestations of Gods power and presence. I would think it was fake. I’m just not getting it. I’m not making any judgements. Well I am with that lady from Israel. What an unenlightened deceived soul. I wish I could make a judgement. But I can’t. By the way. Did you see that the guy with the oil producing Bible might have got busted as a fraud?

One thing I have certainly noticed though. The more people are all into all the pop culture end time teachings junk. The more open the door is to Satan into their lives. Especially when it come to prophetic stuff.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,441.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Several near death experiencers or people who have similar types of experiences have met Mary the Mother of Jesus in heaven but they got the impression that she did NOT want to be worshipped!

Anyone who knows Catholicism and Catholics, knows that Mary is not worshipped. Its only those who don't understand Catholicism and Mary that believe She is worshipped.

Only God is worthy of worship.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,441.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Certainly untrue.

Only God gets the glory in anything that Mary has ever said in Her apparitions. Check them out. They are all centered around Jesus. Mary, the mother of the Son of God, is seen as just that. She points to God.

Gold teeth and gold dust are like the golden calf. Produced to tear people away from the true living God. People are drawn by their 'glitter' and 'shine'.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Certainly untrue.

Only God gets the glory in anything that Mary has ever said in Her apparitions. Check them out. They are all centered around Jesus. Mary, the mother of the Son of God, is seen as just that. She points to God.

Gold teeth and gold dust are like the golden calf. Produced to tear people away from the true living God. People are drawn by their 'glitter' and 'shine'.

Years ago I found a website regarding all the apparitions of Mary, but more importantly what she said in those appearances, and I remember one where she told them to worship her. That let me know who was behind these appearances, and they are not of God.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.