The gold dust in churches explained by a Rabbi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have never spoken in tongues myself.... but my wife has many, many, many times and I do believe that tongues are real..... and so are various miracles like gold dust falling in church.

This was the same wife you said was expert at discerning people that said pastor Taylor spoke truth and now even you are thinking our scammer pastor got bit creative with his "miracles"

So is your wife`s gift of tongues equal to her gift of discernment ?

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,108.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Years ago I found a website regarding all the apparitions of Mary, but more importantly what she said in those appearances, and I remember one where she told them to worship her. That let me know who was behind these appearances, and they are not of God.

She has never ever said that. Ever! You obviously dont know what was said and trying to divert the thread away from the gold dust etc! ;)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This was the same wife you said was expert at discerning people that said pastor Taylor spoke truth and now even you are thinking our scammer pastor got bit creative with his "miracles"

So is your wife`s gift of tongues equal to her gift of discernment ?

My wife has been two thousand miles away from me most of these past few months visiting the grandchildren so she and I have not spoken much .... (and perhaps not at all)..... about this miracle oil from the Bible miracle. I did ask somebody who she considers very gifted about this though and she felt good about which is one of the reasons why I think this began good...... (kind of like Eden began awesome).... but then a certain being capable of appearing like an angel of light moved in to mess things up.... but.... the messes that we humans get deceived into... .work out for good over the long term.

I may have sent her a link on this over these past few months....... I really can't remember if I did or not...... but we did speak about the gold dust phenomena over these past years on several occasions and she does believe in it.

Upvote 0

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can the gold dust be collected and turned into cash then used to support the ministry? God Bless :)
No, but you can make some really cool art projects with it!

2817_glitter-ampersand.jpg

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
She has never ever said that. Ever! You obviously dont know what was said and trying to divert the thread away from the gold dust etc! ;)

I don't lie. I remember reading that dialogue, but it was a couple of decades ago and I can't find it now. But what I now read is just a bunch of self-elevating talk. Same O, same O. I'm not speaking against the actual Mary, but the demons posing as her.

Who is she focusing on? Who is she exalting? Who does she want them to listen to? That is the difference. The real Mary said of her Son, listen to HIM, not to her. It is obvious to everyone but Catholics and Orthodox, who is behind this exaltation of Mary. The gold and gems are all materials from heaven. Jesus is being exalted, and it only happened when we are praising Him. As we draw near to Him, He draws near to us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Can the gold dust be collected and turned into cash then used to support the ministry? God Bless :)

Yes... I heard of one church that paid off their church mortgage with the gold dust. Some of the other posters here may know more about this?

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes... I heard of one church that paid off their church mortgage with the gold dust. Some of the other posters here may know more about this?
Never heard of that. Only thing I have ever heard is when tested. It’s not actually gold.

• Agree
Reactions: A Realist
Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate

That may just be a 'story,' I don't know. I've never seen it myself, but have friends who have. I've heard it disappears from their skin after a while. Do you know if it is still happening? I haven't heard about it in a long time.

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It seems to me that you believe everything you hear. What do you need such stories for, exactly, in your life?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It seems to me that you believe everything you hear. What do you need such stories for, exactly, in your life?

I want to avoid repeating this error again because I feel that the pride in our denomination led us to come dangerously close to blasphemy against the Holy Spirit in a similar sense to how the Scribes and Pharisees accused Messiah Yeshua - Jesus of doing miracles by the power of Baalzebub the prince of demons.

An apology from a former member of the Worldwide Church of God

Over these past thirty years I've been asking for wisdom..... and for correction of what I had been wrong on?

As I was shown my most serious errors I went through a pretty serious Theological crisis and I church hopped from 1990 to 2000.

I concluded that in each denomination that I attended were a number of people who were praying with chutzpah and boldness and the gifts of the Holy Spirit in their lives was obvious. My wife would be termed Pentecostal or Charismatic, (she was raised Roman Catholic) and she was somehow shown by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to fast and pray for me for thirty five days.... and she did it.... For four weeks for three days per week only fruit juices and for the fifth week seven days in a row only fruit juices and Messiah Yeshua - Jesus would wake her up and get her to pray for me in the mornings. My wife did a Deliverance Ministry on me.... .from three thousand miles south of me five months before she met me face to face.

The first time my wife ever spoke in tongues she was in a church in Quito, Ecuador and somebody there from India told her after the service that she had praised God in a dialect of India.

Is Psychology Biblical?
So although I have never spoken in tongues myself........... even though I went through many Fire Tunnels or Blessing Tunnels or Prayer Tunnels..... whatever one wishes to call them.......... I believe very firmly that the gift of tongues is real as well as many other related phenomena.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That may just be a 'story,' I don't know. I've never seen it myself, but have friends who have. I've heard it disappears from their skin after a while. Do you know if it is still happening? I haven't heard about it in a long time.

I did a search today and could not find anything specific on that on youtube or in an article.......... so...... you could be correct ........ that could just be a story?????

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,108.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Only place i have heard that it happens is in peoples minds.

If it were indeed real, it would have been fully investigated and been headline news on the major news channels! Gold falling from the sky would be a big news story!

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Only place i have heard that it happens is in peoples minds.

If it were indeed real, it would have been fully investigated and been headline news on the major news channels! Gold falling from the sky would be a big news story!

Better that than worshiping demons.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Maybe that is what is happening with the Gold teeth and gold dust! Yikes!

No, because Satan wouldn't want to draw us closer to God, but he certainly would want to cause us to substitute Him, by someone who wants to take the place of our mediator, Jesus. This being is calling herself the Mediatrix, and undiscerning people don't even know to question it. They just buy it hook, line and sinker.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,108.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
No, because Satan wouldn't want to draw us closer to God, but he certainly would want to cause us to substitute Him, by someone who wants to take the place of our mediator, Jesus. This being is calling herself the Mediatrix, and undiscerning people don't even know to question it. They just buy it hook, line and sinker.

Yes, they buy the fake Gold teeth and fake Gold dust stories as fact. Stories they are. Just that. Nothing more.

Where in the church's long history has God given people Gold dust etc? Gold teeth?

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, they buy the fake Gold teeth and fake Gold dust stories as fact. Stories they are. Just that. Nothing more.

Where in the church's long history has God given people Gold dust etc? Gold teeth?

Its not fake to my friend's son who still has the tooth in his mouth.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,178,020.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Do you have any comprehension of how much 'gold dust' would have to be accumulated to be of any appreciable value? Was their church mortgage only a few thousand dollars?

• Agree
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.