The gold dust in churches explained by a Rabbi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
You weren't talking about your friends in the post where you claimed not to lie. I have my own reservations about the apparitions in the Catholic Church, but I don't recall a single one where she told people to worship her.

Oh, that. No, I didn't lie then either. The websites now have either 5, or 8, but this one had 16 and its not up anymore. This was about 20 years ago that I read it and remember it vividly she said to "worship her."

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
That is hardly unique among Christians. There should be thousands of gold teeth testimonies.

I don't know what their bathroom habits are, but I brush my teeth just before going to bed and just after I wake up.

God does not usually give useless gifts.

Not if it is for witnessing

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,178,560.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Oh, that. No, I didn't lie then either. The websites now have either 5, or 8, but this one had 16 and its not up anymore. This was about 20 years ago that I read it and remember it vividly she said to "worship her."
Do you remember vividly which of the claimed apparitions said to worship her. They are pretty well documented by Catholics yet a search comes up empty.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,474.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe because they preached with their mouths. They are not the only in the world who received gold teeth. It was happening all over. Just like the gold dust, and precious gems were falling during worship in different places, including Japan and where I live.

But I am not the giver of the gold teeth, gold dust, or precious gems. James 1:5 tells you what you must do. I'm not the one to ask.

Why wasnt it on the leading news stations of the world then? Why? Because its all fake and a hoax where only gullible people take notice..

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Do you remember vividly which of the claimed apparitions said to worship her. They are pretty well documented by Catholics yet a search comes up empty.

It was either France or Germany. It was not Spanish.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Why wasnt it on the leading news stations of the world then? Why? Because its all fake and a hoax where only gullible people take notice..

Let me ask you something. What about receiving a gift of gold is evil? Is your unbelief due to believing God is incapable of pulling gold or gems out of thin air? It always comes down to WHO gets the glory. Who is performing the miracle? Once thing "Mary" said was it was she who will perform miracles.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,474.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Let me ask you something. What about receiving a gift of gold is evil? Is your unbelief due to believing God is incapable of pulling gold or gems out of thin air? It always comes down to WHO gets the glory. Who is performing the miracle? Once thing "Mary" said was it was she who will perform miracles.

Can you quote where Mary said she would perform miracles? I never ever seen that.

You know how Jesus reacted to riches? So why give someone a gold tooth?

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Can you quote where Mary said she would perform miracles? I never ever seen that.

You know how Jesus reacted to riches? So why give someone a gold tooth?

Jesus made money appear.

I'll see if I can find that website again.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh, can you tell me where in the Bible Jesus made money appear?

He paid their taxes with money in the mouth of the first fish they caught. Look it up yourself. It will give you practice. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,474.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 17:27
27 However, not to give offense to them, go to the sea and cast a hook, and take the first fish that comes up, and when you open its mouth you will find a shekel; take that and give it to them for me and for yourself.”

It does not state that Jesus 'made' money appear! :doh:

It says that Jesus told Peter that the first fish that appears will have a coin in its mouth!

You need to try and understand the verse. Its not about Jesus 'making' money. You are twisting the scripture to suit your belief of God giving people gold teeth!

Interpretation, interpretation, interpretation

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Matthew 17:27
27 However, not to give offense to them, go to the sea and cast a hook, and take the first fish that comes up, and when you open its mouth you will find a shekel; take that and give it to them for me and for yourself.”

It does not state that Jesus 'made' money appear! :doh:

It says that Jesus told Peter that the first fish that appears will have a coin in its mouth!

You need to try and understand the verse. Its not about Jesus 'making' money. You are twisting the scripture to suit your belief of God giving people gold teeth!

Interpretation, interpretation, interpretation

ROFL!!! Strange diet for a fish!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.