The gold dust in churches explained by a Rabbi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
after the 50:00 minute mark in this fascinating video!

One of the traditions in a Jewish wedding is that the groom.... will give the bride a gift of gold before the wedding.

When Pastor Henry Gruver asked a Rabbi in Jerusalem about this phenomena he explained this to him which puts a whole new light on this phenomena that has been reported.

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,644.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The problem I have with this is that it is associated with a modern Christian movement that is strong on sensationalism and lacks the spiritual integrity one would expect with a serious move of God.

The move does not present to me as a revival move as in Wales or USA when folks aboard ships off the coast were overcome and kneeling on the decks before they even birthed. There seems to be lots of 'man' in the movement and a distinct lack of discernment because the movement is managed rather than erupting spontaneously out of gifted ordinary folks meeting in unity.

I dont think it is the real deal because I don't see folks kneeling in the street and cramming into churches to hear the word...

That is to come.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Imagine when they combine this with resurrection oil from Pastor Taylor. Dead people will leave the churches alive and with gold too. There certainly has never been a better time to be dead. That will show the scoffers.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
The problem I have with this is that it is associated with a modern Christian movement that is strong on sensationalism and lacks the spiritual integrity one would expect with a serious move of God.

The move does not present to me as a revival move as in Wales or USA when folks aboard ships off the coast were overcome and kneeling on the decks before they even birthed. There seems to be lots of 'man' in the movement and a distinct lack of discernment because the movement is managed rather than erupting spontaneously out of gifted ordinary folks meeting in unity.

I dont think it is the real deal because I don't see folks kneeling in the street and cramming into churches to hear the word...

That is to come.

There are more aspects of God than crying. I never took you for a scoffer. Psalms 1:1 do not be found sitting in the seat of scoffers.

There are different moves of God. As far as crying, Jonathan Edwards was a great hell fire and brimestone evangelist that brought much repentance. But God turns our mourning into the oil of gladness. The holy laughter brought in joy. Then it moved into the glory movement which we are in now. Just because you may think that God is only in one box that the others can't be from God is short-sighted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
after the 50:00 minute mark in this fascinating video!

One of the traditions in a Jewish wedding is that the groom.... will give the bride a gift of gold before the wedding.

When Pastor Henry Gruver asked a Rabbi in Jerusalem about this phenomena he explained this to him which puts a whole new light on this phenomena that has been reported.

They are calling this new wave of God, the "glory" movement.

Romans 8:30 ..and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

This is the last stage before Jesus comes for His Bride.

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Without going through the video, is this about Gold dust falling from the sky?

Haven't seen the video yet, but I doubt it. That usually appeared on people during worship. And the gold dust was a few years ago. I don't know if it is still happening or not. But there were precious gems falling from the sky by angels at that time also.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Without going through the video, is this about Gold dust falling from the sky?

You scoffer are losing your chance to buy those amazing audiobooks for the "donation" of 35 bucks at 22 min mark.

Keys to being victorious in spiritual warfare. How to commute with God and so much more.

If you are a savvy negotiator you might get those for only 34,99 $ donation. Perhaps extra donation makes them reveal how you get gold flakes falling to your head.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
  • Useful
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,644.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are more aspects of God than crying. I never took you for a scoffer. Psalms 1:1 do not be found sitting in the seat of scoffers.

There are different moves of God. As far as crying, Jonathan Edwards was a great hell fire and brimestone evangelist that brought much repentance. But God turns our mourning into the oil of gladness. The holy laughter brought in joy. Then it moved into the glory movement which we are in now. Just because you may think that God is only in one box that the others can't be from God is short-sighted.

I think the move is introverted and not touching the lost as Jesus did.

The signs of the kingdom are as Jesus sent word to John... Luke 7:

21 At that very hour Jesus healed many people of their diseases, afflictions, and evil spirits, and He gave sight to many who were blind. 22 So He replied, “Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is preached to the poor.

Where Jesus reigns these things happen.

That is the real revival many are waiting for.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath
✟1,002,560.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Haven't seen the video yet, but I doubt it. That usually appeared on people during worship. And the gold dust was a few years ago. I don't know if it is still happening or not. But there were precious gems falling from the sky by angels at that time also.

:doh::doh::doh:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
How long do you figure this last stage will last ?

Two centuries has some relevance based on the near death experience account of former Skeptic Howard Storm that does remind me of so many predictions in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and the minor prophets.

Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

"Howard Storm's light being friends told him more about the new world to come. According to them, God wished to usher in the kingdom within the next two hundred years. In order to do so, God had rescinded some of the free will given to creatures, in favor of more divine control over human events. This new world order, according to Howard, will resemble some near-death descriptions of heaven. People will live in such peace and harmony and love that communication will be telepathic, travel instantaneous and the need for clothing and shelter eliminated. The lion will indeed lie down with the lamb." (Howard Storm, My Descent Into Death).

Upvote 0

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Disagreement with this does not equal scoffing.

Just because you believe everything that tickles your ear and makes your toes curl doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CharismaticLady

Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
I think the move is introverted and not touching the lost as Jesus did.

The signs of the kingdom are as Jesus sent word to John... Luke 7:

21 At that very hour Jesus healed many people of their diseases, afflictions, and evil spirits, and He gave sight to many who were blind. 22 So He replied, “Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is preached to the poor.

Where Jesus reigns these things happen.

That is the real revival many are waiting for.

Don't forget the Spirit also works to strengthen the body, even to wake it up. They are not just for the unsaved world. When Jesus said that, everyone was lost. He hadn't died for them yet.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate

One of my best friends has seen gold dust appear on her at that time. She is almost 90 and has 8 children. One of her sons is still a missionary to Japan, as she and her husband had been, and he and his wife woke up with a gold tooth that they both still have.

I see you are Catholic. Do you believe that Mary appeared to those children at Fatima? Do you believe that the water from the spring is still healing people?

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,644.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't forget the Spirit also works to strengthen the body, even to wake it up. They are not just for the unsaved world. When Jesus said that, everyone was lost. He hadn't died for them yet.

The anointing of the Holy Spirit on Jesus is the same anointing He imparts at the Baptism of the Spirit. The fruit of this anointing Jesus communicated to John the Baptist.

This was confirmed after the resurrection as empowerment to minister to the lost.

Mark 16
14Afterward He appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at the table; and He reproached them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16“He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned. 17“These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; 18they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

19So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God. 20And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them, and confirmed the word by the signs that followed.]
[And they promptly reported all these instructions to Peter and his companions. And after that, Jesus Himself sent out through them from east to west the sacred and imperishable proclamation of eternal salvation.]

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath
✟1,002,560.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
One of my best friends has seen gold dust appear on her at that time. She is almost 90 and has 8 children. One of her sons is still a missionary to Japan, as she and her husband had been, and he and his wife woke up with a gold tooth that they both still have.

I see you are Catholic. Do you believe that Mary appeared to those children at Fatima? Do you believe that the water from the spring is still healing people?

God doesnt give people gold teeth! :doh:

Please, stop believing these fantastical stories!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
The anointing of the Holy Spirit on Jesus is the same anointing He imparts at the Baptism of the Spirit. The fruit of this anointing Jesus communicated to John the Baptist.

This was confirmed after the resurrection as empowerment to minister to the lost.

Mark 16
14Afterward He appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at the table; and He reproached them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16“He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned. 17“These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; 18they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

19So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God. 20And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them, and confirmed the word by the signs that followed.]
[And they promptly reported all these instructions to Peter and his companions. And after that, Jesus Himself sent out through them from east to west the sacred and imperishable proclamation of eternal salvation.]

I don't know if we ever came to an agreement on this, but Mark 16 gifts are for the individual believer's use outside of the congregation, where, for instance, the tongues gift is personal prayer and praise TO God and doesn't need interpreting (He already understands) and these gifts are for the continual building of us individually, whereas the tongues gifts of 1 Cor. 12 must have interpretation as it is used for receiving messages FROM God (vs. 6).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.