Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Since the Little Ice Age earth has been in a natural warming period, brought about through natural factors. Since 1978 the earth's warming has been presented as being due to man made CO2 placed in the atmosphere.

The premise for CO2 taking over was correlation of rise in CO2 concentration with earth's temperature. Simple correlation.

But correlation is not causation.

Then the Eco-Extrimists, Alarmists, grant fund seekers, people and groups wanting money by milking the various systems, and power grabs evolved with the Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming movement.

But as CO2 concentrations radically increased during the 1990's "The Great Pause" came along and earth's temperature stopped increasing.

By 2005 the some 30+ major climate models showed they had no predictive skill and were junk models and mathematical computations. Not a single highly sophisticated climate model saw "The Great Pause" coming.

But they said the science was settled. Yea, right.

They say it is a pause. Yea, right.

The scam, that developed over decades, is now coming a part before us.

There has been a change in the technical literature since 2013. It has become pronounced in 2014. Scientists are still having to publish for their livelihoods, but they now "have to" reconcile the factors that has caused the pause. They are now presenting and discussing the influence and parameters of natural factors over CO2.

The technical literature is a changing. And rightfully so.

We are in the time of the unravelling of the CAGW scam and its many facets in society.

This thread will be full of Internet links to current news and science of the unravelling as it continues.

Such is this threads focus, real time presenting of the unravelling of the scam now turning into fraud based litigation.

Those who continue to promote lies will be liable to fraud in court. The time for this action has also come. Links to these issues will be included.

CryOfALion

Sep 10, 2014
✟1,894.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Good that it is coming back. Major damage control was done some years ago when hackers exposed the emails and letters of several scientists who were directly related to global warming/climate change pushes - especially concerning a carbon tax and IMF involvement in overseeing worldwide tax.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The IPCC - we shall see the change in this group real time.

Their latest news and actions is to try and carry on in this turbulence against them. Some of the Dupsters in and around the IPCC do not want to let go of their vision and power grab. Many of these may be in jail in the next decade.

BBC News - IPCC preparing 'most important' document on climate change

"Most important document". Yea, right.

The "IPCC Synthesis Report " is nothing but rephrasing the AR5 to read how they want it to slant - to keep people from select content in the AR5 so they can read and quote their produced document - switch the source and conclusion. This act borderlines on the act of fraud. The nerve of these Dupsters.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A dented if not lost perspective of earth's warm verses cold regions - this is one of the issues with the CAGW gang - all was pure negatives about changes in climate.

The "warmth is bad" - even catastrophically - to the whole human race!

Why climate change is good for the world » The Spectator

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And many think the major media outlets are not "agenda driven"? Well, think again.

Below is real time exposure.

An adventure by a real hero with two dying networks and why more will follow

John Coleman did a story on the demise of the Weather Channel due to politics taking over from science. TWC atacked back and CNN decided to give TWC cover by putting his up against TWC’s latest in a string of clueless, politically driven CEOs, David Kenny. Here is what John reported:

I was interviewed today for a segment on “Reliable Sources” that airs on CNN at 8 AM Sunday. They also interviewed the David Kenny, the current CEO of The Weather Channel. The topic was the TWC response to my interview on The Kelly File on the Fox News Channel on Monday. The recoded the interview with Kenny first and gave him a soft, supportive interview in which he talked about its all about science with TWC and of course the science is settled. I asked and was told that edited for air, my interview will come first and then their interview with Kenny.

The host was talking to the Kenny off of the air before the interview and as I waited in my earpiece I heard the host say that they were doing this segment because Fox had the stupid audacity to put an old, anti-science denier on the air and they wanted to set the record straight and discredit him. Of course, this really got under my skin. So when the host interviewed me, I jumped into straight, strong, nonstop talk that left the host wondering what had hit him. I don’t know how it will come off on the air, but I assure you it will not be your average TV interview. I complained about be called a denier. I complained about be introduced as the TWC Co-Founder, when I was the Founder, I complained about them claiming the science was settled. I set the record straight on the ice, the ocean, storms, heat waves, polar bears and all the rest. The host said I was clearly wrong on all those points. And I told him liberal CNN didn’t look at the facts, they clearly had drunk the Al Gore/Democrat Party lemonade. He then asked what I thought of the Global Warming statement issued by The Weather Channel and I said it was a one-sided warmest statement but not as strongly worded as I thought it would be. Then I said the statement of the website was one thing, but that what they put the air is constant parade of the sky is falling, global warming is destroying the planet silliness. I ended up blasting the programming on TWC and explaining what the original format was and how terribly far they had gone to destroy the purpose of the channel. Through all of this I yelled a bit and pointed my finger at the camera quite a bit. I probably will never be invited back to CNN. LOL So long Wolf Blitzer.

Meanwhile, this piece from Bob Ferguson amazes me in that I am surprised that an insider at CBS is telling how it really is. I always knew of this strong bias and agenda driven management, but had no idea anyone would ever tell about. Wow.

Thanks,

John Coleman

Weblink: ICECAP

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually the science is pretty firm that it goes back at least 60 years to correlate not just CO2 but also many other human behaviors apart from CO2, including but not limited to deforestation and land-use changes.

This is incorrect. The correlation is not simply CO2 vs temperature. It is CO2 + positive natural forcings + positive anthropogenic forcings - negative natural forcings - negative anthropogenic forcings vs temperature.

CO2 is a big focus point but that's only part of the equation.

Correct, but a causal relationship can be expected to correlate. When one takes into account all the forcings positive and negative a relationship comes out.

That isn't how it works. You are simply wrong. Grant moneys come from organizations that do not require the results be established ahead of time. But it is quite easy to get funding form Exxon and various other petroleum companies so long as you are willing to toe the line against anthropogenic global warming.

This is where your mistake shows up. NO ONE in the science believes it is ONLY CO2. In fact this is being investigated and it has been seen before. You may not have heard of the Mid-Century cooling from the 1940's to the 1970's. This happened likely due to human caused pollution which created a NEGATIVE forcing that was able to mask the greenhouse warming caused by man. When they cleaned up the atmosphere the warming took off again as if nothing had happened.

This is why no one (except denialists) thinks global climate change is solely a function of CO2.

Considering that human activity which explained a lot of the warming over the past 60 years has not in any way really changed since the late 90's it is only reasonable to assume that warming will continue in the future.

You are wrong.

This is also incorrect.

The basic hypothesis is not changing.

You can hope. But you will be wrong with about a 95% likelihood.

Nice tap dance around "natural factors". You are going to have to elaborate, Sir.

1. What natural factors led us into the Little Ice Age. And what caused its duration?

2. What natural factors caused the Little Ice Age to end, and what natural factors led us into the current modern warming period before CO2 could even become a factor?

3. If CO2 caused the ~1978 to present warming, and hugh amounts of CO2 have been released since 1978, why did the temperature stop raising and for 18 years now? Deal with the data/facts/observations, Sir.

4. Why did every global warming model fail to predict the Great Pause - they did not see the earth stop warming after 1998? Was the science and calculations they were based on predictive and accurate? Was the science settled? Again, look at the facts/data/observations.

Show the natural factors controlling earth's weather and climate before you introduce said CO2 factor, much less "positive forcing" (lol). What positive forcing - the Great Pause?

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Obviously I cannot provide links until I have a set number of posts but I will be glad to elaborate in a way you will be able to understand, by reliance on the actual scientific record.

Any glance through the climate science literature shows that climate scientists have been looking at natural forcings as well as human-caused forcings. This is just a fact. Going back to the earliest IPCC report shows that the science they gathered was looking at natural factors like solar cycles, volcanic aerosols, ocean circulation, etc.

The suite of forcings in most analyses in include everything they have available both natural and man-made, both positive and negative. It is a gross misrepresentation of the science to claim otherwise.

The LIA is still under investigation as to its cause but as I understand it it correlates with natural solar cycles (Eddy, 1976), volcanic activity (Crowley, 2000), thermohaline circulation patterns (Broecker, 2000), and land-use changes after significant depopulation due to the Black death (Ruddiman, 2003).

Changes in those factors driving the cause would then account for the end of the LIA. But beyond that Meehl (2004) ran studies to explain the warming seen in the 20th century using all those forcings as well as the human forcings (and arguably the "land use" contribution to the LIA is, itself, a human forcing) and found that the best fit to the warming seen in the 20th century is achieved with the addition of human-induced forcings.

Again science is not perfect (only creationists and anti-science folks demand perfection), and this is still being investigated. There are a number of other forcings that are included in all of this analysis. It isn't just CO2. That is not how the scientists look at it and I would recommend you look at it as a scientist does.

Why do you find the phrase "positive forcing" to be "lol-worthy"? There is a technical definition in the climate literature for the term FORCING. Let me quote it for you:

"Radiative forcing is a measure of the influence a factor has in altering the balance of incoming and outgoing energy in the Earth-atmosphere system and is an index of the importance of the factor as a potential climate change mechanism. In this report radiative forcing values are for changes relative to preindustrial conditions defined at 1750 and are expressed in Watts per square meter (W/m2)." (IPCC AR4)

It is important to understand that science works using a detailed methodology with technical understanding being paramount.

There will be science and evidence discussion on this thread. However, the focus of this thread is "the real time unravelling of the CAGW scam".

You have the privilege on Christian Forums to Start Your Own Thread to defend the scam. Present your "so-called sound scientific evidence" in your own thread.

Your new arrival here and who you are is already questioned.

So back to the thread focus - the scientific and political arena in science organizations scam documentation presented real time as such is unfolded in the months to come.

Fellow posters who find such stuff are encouraged to present this type of information without the need to battle trolls who say "you are incorrect" for every sentence you present.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I apologize for answering your questions with scientific citations and information. It is clear that science, data and information is not the focus of this thread if my point-by-point answering of your questions is considered off topic.

I must remind you that I answered YOUR questions. Each one YOU POSTED was answered by me.

If you are threatened by me and my data and science please report me and see if it is possible to get me banned quickly.

I presented actual references (although I am unable to post links). This is not trolling. But you are harrassing me.

You did not answer the numeric listed questions, you tap danced over them with inconclusive information that prove nothing about the Actual Past Natural Factors that have controlled earth's weather and climate, nor how they are presently first order dominating.

Your agenda is to show there is no CAGW scam. Go do so on your own thread. That is not the focus of this thread. Fault find somewhere else, my friend.

People who see the scam should be free to post here and not have to reexplain the corrupted science behind the scam.

This thread is for real time listing of information that exposes the scam. The time has come and the information is coming forth. The technical literature is a changing to explain what we are observing in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, etc.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The IPCC song and dance as presented today November 2 in Copenhagen:

Fossil fuels should be phased out by 2100 says IPCC - BBC News

The unrestricted use of fossil fuels should be phased out by 2100 if the world is to avoid dangerous climate change, a UN-backed expert panel says.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change says in a stark report that most of the world's electricity can - and must - be produced from low-carbon sources by 2050.

If not, the world faces "severe, pervasive and irreversible" damage.

The UN said inaction would cost "much more" than taking the necessary action.

The IPCC's Synthesis Report was published on Sunday in Copenhagen, after a week of intense debate between scientists and government officials.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Judith Curry is a Professor of Climatology at Georgia Tech, and has some straight forward views on the present IPCC AR5 Synthesis Report - and states how over the next decade we will see how much influence the additional CO2 in the atmosphere will have on earths climate systems. So far nothing to be alarmed by.

How urgent is ‘urgent’? | Climate Etc.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Great Climate Models of the Global Warming gang are trash. They saw none of the Global Cooling coming.

The Global Cooling? Yep, that is what the natural factors controlling weather and climate are showing.

1. The Solar Sun Spot Count

2. The Pacific Decadal Oscillation and Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation both showing cooling phases

3. Cooling events: to be presented as published

100 Year Snow Records broken across the South Eastern US on October 31st and November 01st | Watts Up With That?

Who says heavy snow in November is abnormal? If we are in a cooling phase what will the data show? Soon to be posted is the IPCC even facing up to a period of earth cooling to at least 2020.

It is hard to predict but we can watch and learn the variables controlling weather and climate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.