East Coast
✟39,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I’m pretty serious about my training regimen, unless you’re at least on the 25th floor it’s not worth my time to break away from the gym.

Please EMP proof my entire home in case of a societal collapse level solar flare.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,740.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Why? If your home and society both collapse, you'll probably get the day off work!

Will you test fly my new wingsuit? I made it myself.

Upvote 0

Vap841

Jun 5, 2021
East Coast
✟39,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
My peers treat me like royalty after catching the Great Leonopteryx, so to fly on anything inferior now is to just jeopardize my untarnished legacy.

C8ADE987-4016-4F21-B2A2-1D7E7A6E6E4C.jpeg

I think that the movie Super Size Me was propaganda, please eat nothing but McDonalds for the next 30 days to prove to everyone that it’s healthy.

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That won't prove anything. The sample size is far too small to show statistical significance. No, we must ban all non McDonald's food so that the entire population only eats McDonald's for sufficient strength.

Buy me some McDonald's stock

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,740.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I'll do you better than stock, how about McDonald's livestock? 'Cause you know old McDonald had a farm EIEIO. (You can buy a vowel separately.)

iu

Milk my cow.

Upvote 0

Vap841

Jun 5, 2021
East Coast
✟39,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I would if I haven’t done so much high profile cow tipping in my past, me stepping foot onto that field is about as dangerous as a vacation to Ukraine wearing an “I love Putin” t-shirt and hat.

I’m training for a wheel barrel race, grab my feet and run around the neighborhood with me for a few hours.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I would, but I'm currently engaged in a three-legged race, and my partner keeps trying to go the other way.

Will you be my friend? I need one who will cooperate.

Upvote 0

Vap841

Jun 5, 2021
East Coast
✟39,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Naturally my cooperation with friends corresponds to the order in which they were added as my Facebook Friend, so yes you can become my 267th friend, but with 266 friends ahead of you the cooperation outlook is pretty bleak.

For my amusement dress up like a clown and stare into my neighbor’s house, he’s terrified of them.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,740.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am a professional clown 9 to 5. It was the only work I could find since I was born with feet which actually are 20 inches long and 8 inches wide. I love my job and take it seriously (honk honk), but the last thing I want to do is bring my work home with me.

Can you help me convince everyone that the Earth really is flat?

Upvote 0

Vap841

Jun 5, 2021
East Coast
✟39,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I’ve already put those days behind me, what especially drove me crazy about trying to convince everyone that the Earth is flat was how frustrating it was trying to get through to babies, and to people who didn’t speak English.

Stop working so hard, take the next few months off and party.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,740.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's too late. The devolution of humans can't be stopped. We're already tweeting and soon we'll be living in nests. The best you can hope for is that your great grandchildren will be pterodactyls.

Please bring back the dinosaurs.

Upvote 0