Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
California
✟18,469.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It’s here, an online virtual tour of the 27,000,000 dollar Creation Museum that is to change the way that the layman looks at science! 27 million, that’s about the same amount that it took to make Return of the Jedi, or the fourth AND fifth movies. So, has it paid off? No, it hasn’t. It looks like most of that money went into the animatronics used to entertain the kids. The rest of the place just appears to be of the same quality as The Brick Testament and a bunch of PowerPoint presentations.

http://crazytalk.typepad.com/bluegrassroots/2007/06/fun_at_the_crea.html

Look a horse!
th_jesushorse.jpg

Barbie and Ken.
th_creationmuseum133.jpg

ExistencePrecedesEssence

Fools seem to ruin even the worst of things!
Mar 23, 2007
Northern Kentucky
✟20,112.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
It costs 20 dollars to get in, and even for me who lives about 20 minutes from the town that it resides within(the town so vast it would take hours to find the darn place). Its amazing how incredibly different from my area of kentucky(which is the suburb of cinci) to the area just outside my county(nearly all farm land). I have decided it costs to much to even propose going, plus i dont want to take an hour and a half finding it, even with mapquest(the town takes up about 2 counties from side to side, its a spread out set of houses, and local stores). Also, the area just outside my county is one of the most heavily religious areas in all of kentucky.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lemmings

Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
California
✟18,469.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I honestly believe that taking your kids into a inappropriate content shop would cause less long-term damage than visiting the Creation Museum. It really borders on child abuse.
It's not like it is actualy going to convert people. People over estimated it's impact on the debate. It's likely actualy going to help us in the end as people realise it's a joke.

Upvote 0

Vainglorious

Jan 28, 2006
✟676.00
Faith
Atheist
I think it is wonderful they built this "museum". Here we have Creation Science in all it's glory. No double talk about "equal time" or "we just interprete the evidence differantly".

In their own words this is a argument between "human reason" and "God's word".

creationmuseum034.jpg

And just to give an idea of how bat**** crazy they really are we have this

jesushorse.jpg

Is this supposed to be a childhood fantasy or are they really claiming this happened. AiG have taken such are hard left into Crazy Town it is impossible to tell.

Upvote 0

lemmings

Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
California
✟18,469.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Does anyone understand how the ‘human logic v god’s book’ argument actually works? I mean, Man ate from the tree of knowledge, and we are able to see flaws within our design. This has to mean that collectively we at least are of comparative intelligence to it, if not superior. Our opinion has to count for something then, right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

And-U-Say

Veteran
Oct 11, 2004
California
✟19,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
It’s here, an online virtual tour of the 27,000,000 dollar Creation Museum that is to change the way that the layman looks at science! 27 million, that’s about the same amount that it took to make Return of the Jedi, or the fourth AND fifth movies. So, has it paid off? No, it hasn’t. It looks like most of that money went into the animatronics used to entertain the kids. The rest of the place just appears to be of the same quality as The Brick Testament and a bunch of PowerPoint presentations.

http://crazytalk.typepad.com/bluegrassroots/2007/06/fun_at_the_crea.html

Look a horse!
th_jesushorse.jpg

Barbie and Ken.
th_creationmuseum133.jpg

Creationists are so fortunate that:
1) Eve was created with hair long enough that parents don't have to explain why she doesn't have a "top" on.

2) Vegetation was just high enough to intercept a whole bunch of additional questions from curious youngsters.

Halelulia!

Upvote 0