USA
✟301,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
No clue. No clue what you just said. Plus why is your hand inside your jacket? You think you're Napoleon Bonaparte or something?
I think I may have pulled a few things together that weren't together in my first post. I'm going to delete them. I don't really want to be in this thread anyway.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Anyone watch the testimony of the presidents of Harvard, M.I.T. and UPenn? I thought at one point it must be a well-produced show from the Babylon Bee, but disgustingly, it was real. Thankfully those three neo's are being condemned from all sides. I suspect they'll all be seeking other employment soon. One donor is withholding $100 million from UPenn until Magill is fired. When serious money is at stake, any university's going to throw you under the bus,, where these ladies belong.
I thought the Jan 6 Committee Community Theatre Players put on this show, but I was wrong.

Magill of UPenn was asked to resign. Gay of Harvard was not. I wonder why, since they said exactly the same things.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The congressional hearings is Republicans not being quiet. Pay attention.
Neonazis wondering the streets...for years but when university presidents say the wrong thing you get up in arms. Where's the congressional hearings on the increase in Far Right violence and threats against Jewish people since a person loser president was elected. The ADL has been pointing this out for 6 years.

1702412095580.png

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/29/us/hate-crimes-antisemitism-anti-muslim-dg/index.html
Antisemitic incidents on rise across the U.S., report finds
The ADL found that the number of antisemitic incidents in the U.S. increased by more than 35 percent in the past year, from 2,721 in 2021 to 3,697 in 2022.
Look at that. Since Trump took power, it has TRIPLED (1200 and change to 3700). Probably because antisemites LOVE Trump.

You'd think that would be worthy of note. You'd think ACTUAL violence would be important to you and not just someone arguing in support of someone talking about hypothetical violence.

Geez...it's like the "Transgenders are harming children" argument all over again.

I have to listen to insufferable complaints about academics while aggressive idiots on the streets have been ignored for years.

Don't accuse me of not paying attention.
ridiculous

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟869,142.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Neonazis wondering the streets...
You silly Canadians.
for years but when university presidents say the wrong thing you get up in arms.
Aside from these 3 ladies and Allah, can you name me one other person who has said genocide is okay?
Where's the congressional hearings on the increase in Far Right violence and threats against Jewish people since a person loser president was elected. The ADL has been pointing this out for 6 years.

View attachment 340355

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/29/us/hate-crimes-antisemitism-anti-muslim-dg/index.html

Look at that. Since Trump took power, it has TRIPLED (1200 and change to 3700).
Yes the Far Left violence is awful.
Probably because antisemites LOVE Trump.
That's terrible. Someone should tell his Jewish grandchildren.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
You silly Canadians.

Aside from these 3 ladies and Allah, can you name me one other person who has said genocide is okay?
Well you've done it.

In reply to the argument that LITERAL Neonazis have been marching around America, you thought you'd stump me with the question "name me one other person who has said genocide is okay".

I'm speechless.

Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Neonazis wondering the streets...for years but when university presidents say the wrong thing you get up in arms. Where's the congressional hearings on the increase in Far Right violence and threats against Jewish people since a person loser president was elected. The ADL has been pointing this out for 6 years.

View attachment 340355

Look at that. Since Trump took power, it has TRIPLED (1200 and change to 3700). Probably because antisemites LOVE Trump.

You'd think that would be worthy of note. You'd think ACTUAL violence would be important to you and not just someone arguing in support of someone talking about hypothetical violence.

Geez...it's like the "Transgenders are harming children" argument all over again.

I have to listen to insufferable complaints about academics while aggressive idiots on the streets have been ignored for years.

Don't accuse me of not paying attention.
ridiculous
Can you link some incidents about "neonazis" who are wandering the streets apparently advocating genocide and no one doing anything? Not finding much, unless you mean that 8 person KKK rally that happens every few years in the midwest.

However, just random people wandering the street do get arrested if they engage in illegal activities, including harassment - and certainly genocide.

However, here we have the Presidents of major universities that produce world leaders equivocating publicly and in testimony about whether or not calling for GENOCIDE violates a code of conduct.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...alute-hitler-in-march-through-wisconsin-town/

Neo-Nazis parade swastika flags in Florida, chanting 'We are everywhere'

‘Parade’ Producers Condemn Neo-Nazi Protest at Show About Antisemitism

Type in NeoNazi and a statein google.

Out of curiousity, did you believe that NeoNazis are advocating to have a Hugfest with Jewish people? You are aware of the Holocaust right?

I'm not worried about the presidents of universities if there are Nazis wondering around being ignored by Conservatives because ....I don't know why.

You tell me. Why do Conservatives give LITERAL Neonazis such a wide birth?

I can tell you why liberals would gives these university presidents the same grace if you can answer my question. Because I truly don't understand. I'm SURE you don't LIKE neonazis. I'm sure you don't like nazism. I'm sure you don't like people threatenning Jewish people (well, I'll assume). But when NAZIS walk around, you ignore them. Do you think that an indirect threat is not menacing and can be ignored?

Why?

Look at your reply: You put "neonazis" in quotes. You are doing it....right in your post. Why do you downplay neonazis?

I mean, you didn't even ADDRESS the 300% increase in neonazi attacks on Jewish folks since Trump was elected.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...alute-hitler-in-march-through-wisconsin-town/

Neo-Nazis parade swastika flags in Florida, chanting 'We are everywhere'

‘Parade’ Producers Condemn Neo-Nazi Protest at Show About Antisemitism

Type in NeoNazi and a statein google.

Out of curiousity, did you believe that NeoNazis are advocating to have a Hugfest with Jewish people? You are aware of the Holocaust right?

I'm not worried about the presidents of universities if there are Nazis wondering around being ignored by Conservatives because ....I don't know why.

You tell me. Why do Conservatives give LITERAL Neonazis such a wide birth?

I can tell you why liberals would gives these university presidents the same grace if you can answer my question. Because I truly don't understand. I'm SURE you don't LIKE neonazis. I'm sure you don't like nazism. I'm sure you don't like people threatenning Jewish people (well, I'll assume). But when NAZIS walk around, you ignore them. Do you think that an indirect threat is not menacing and can be ignored?

Why?

Look at your reply: You put "neonazis" in quotes. You are doing it....right in your post. Why do you downplay neonazis?

I mean, you didn't even ADDRESS the 300% increase in neonazi attacks on Jewish folks since Trump was elected.
I clicked on your first link: A neo-Nazi group of around 20 people marched through this Midwestern capital city on Saturday morning brandishing black-and-white swastika flags, chanting “There will be blood” and saluting Adolf Hitler. 20 people, all with faces covered.

It was formed in 2021 by some guy named Chris Polhaus. "As the group grew, Pohlhaus named his supporters the "Blood Tribe," and in 2021, it became a structured organization. By May 2022, Pohlhaus moved to Maine, where he bought land to create a camp for white supremacists."

They came in from out of state, walked through the downtown chanting, and left. Someone filmed it, as usual, and it got a lot of backlash online. No one just ignored it or said it was fine.

No violence. Just obnoxious people chanting in public, then they left.

Had it gotten violent or they broke the law, they would have been arrested. MSN

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I clicked on your first link: A neo-Nazi group of around 20 people marched through this Midwestern capital city on Saturday morning brandishing black-and-white swastika flags, chanting “There will be blood” and saluting Adolf Hitler. 20 people, all with faces covered.

It was formed in 2021 by some guy named Chris Polhaus. "As the group grew, Pohlhaus named his supporters the "Blood Tribe," and in 2021, it became a structured organization. By May 2022, Pohlhaus moved to Maine, where he bought land to create a camp for white supremacists."

They came in from out of state, walked through the downtown chanting, and left. Someone filmed it, as usual, and it got a lot of backlash online. No one just ignored it or said it was fine.

No violence. Just obnoxious people chanting in public, then they left.

Had it gotten violent or they broke the law, they would have been arrested. MSN
Your point?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums