Worcestershire
✟162,366.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Trump has been left off the Forbes Rich List, again.

He is not happy about it:

“I hereby demand a full apology from the failing Forbes magazine,” the former president wrote on Wednesday on Truth Social, the reportedly struggling social media platform he set up after being expelled from mainstream platforms over the January 6 attack on the Capitol.
In response, Trump complained about “really dumb writers assigned to hit me hard” and bragged about huge leads in Republican presidential polling he holds despite facing 91 criminal charges and assorted civil threats.

Trump, as thin-skinned as usual, has defended himself by attacking the messenger, including personal attacks on journalists.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,504.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

“I hereby demand a full apology from the failing Forbes magazine,” the former president wrote on Wednesday on Truth Social, the reportedly struggling social media platform he set up after being expelled from mainstream platforms over the January 6 attack on the Capitol.
In response, Trump complained about “really dumb writers assigned to hit me hard” and bragged about huge leads in Republican presidential polling he holds despite facing 91 criminal charges and assorted civil threats.

Trump, as thin-skinned as usual, has defended himself by attacking the messenger, including personal attacks on journalists.
Interesting. He blames Forbes for revealing that he is no longer on the richest man list.

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
What's the significance of this? What are we supposed to be discussing?
We are supposed to be discussing just how poor trump has become. If this does not interest you then simply move along.

trump actually wants an apology from Forbes taking him off a list! That is some serious child-like ranting coming from such an old man.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Darn, I was just about to sign up too!

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
What's the significance of this? What are we supposed to be discussing?
I think people who find Trump a disreputable person are happy to see one of his prominent enterprises fail badly.

I dont find it that exciting tho. Failure was a likely outcome from day one.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think people who find Trump a disreputable person are happy to see one of his prominent enterprises fail badly.

I dont find it that exciting tho. Failure was a likely outcome from day one.
Ah schadenfreude. Thought so.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Ah schadenfreude. Thought so.
schadenfreude: pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

No. trump's misfortune is of his own doing. This is not bad luck on his behalf, this is the inevitability that trump would eventually fall due to his reckless disregard for laws.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0