USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If one notices, the majority of today's teachings originating from Bible seminaries distorts the identity of the coming false one that our Lord Jesus warned us about in Matt.24:23-26, and Paul in 2 Thess.2, and through John in Rev.12 & 13.

Revelation 12 and 13 are the most specific Scripture pointers that the false one coming will be the devil himself, in person here on earth (see further below).

This warning our Lord Jesus and His Apostles gave about the false one for the end have since been the idea of some flesh born man that will work the great signs and miracles on earth to deceive with. Some theologies today even dump the idea of a coming singular antichrist figure altogether, and say it's a collective of flesh people working for the devil. Those views are simple evidence of not actually heeding the simplicity of the written Scripture, ...

Rev 12:7-17
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The war in Heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels is also linked to the Daniel 12:1 verse pointing to the start of what Jesus called a time of "great tribulation". Michael stands up (makes a stand), and the tribulation begins. These Rev.12 verses show why.

It's very important to note that when Satan and his angels are cast out of heaven, it is then said, "neither was their place found any more in heaven." What that means is they cannot appear anymore in the heavenly dimension. There's only two different dimensions of existence written of in God's Word, this earthly one, and the heavenly one where God's Abode is and where the angels are (including the abode of the wicked called hell). This means Satan's place is not found anymore in that heavenly dimension. So where else can... he go, but to our earthly dimension? Now you're beginning to get the idea of what that, "neither was their place found any more in heaven", is really about.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Because after that future war in heaven, and their place is no more found in heaven, this will then be said, because Satan can no longer appear in heaven before God's Throne to accuse us (remember Job). At that future time, truly, Christ's Salvation will have come in the heavenly, meaning Satan and his angels will no longer be around in heaven.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

This 11th verse may seem like an abrupt change of subject but it's really not. It is pointing the events of the 5th Seal involving the persecution of saints on earth that must die like their brethren under the altar. It's pointing to the future time of "great tribulation" when some brethren in Christ will be delivered up to councils and the synagogue of Satan to give a Testimony for Christ Jesus. Thus naturally, this would be timed with the event of Satan and his angels being cast out of heaven down to this earth.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Very clear warning to those living on earth in that future time when Satan and his angels are cast out of heaven to our earthly dimension. Once Satan is cast here in our dimension, he knows he has but a short time left (i.e., the great tribulation timing).

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The identity of this woman at this point is Christ's Church as shown in the later 17th verse, for that is who has the Testimony of Jesus Christ. This first period of "a time, and times, and half a time" represents the first half of Daniel's symbolic "one week" in Dan.9:27. It means the time period just before the coming false messiah in Jerusalem will end the reconstituted old covenant and sacrifices there and will instead place an idol abomination in the new temple, which that event is the "abomination of desolation" Jesus warned us about.

Notice our Lord Jesus gave the title "serpent" in the latter part of the 14th verse. He is still revealing the "dragon" here, but why bring in that "serpent" title also?

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Pay attention. Notice our Lord changed titles here again, from "serpent" in verse 15 back to "the dragon" in verse 16. What's going on with that?

Well, what role did "that old serpent" play originally? The serpent tempted Eve in God's Eden, saying to eat the fruit of the forbidden tree and they would become like God, knowing good and evil. That type of temptation again is what Satan is going to place upon the whole earth when he is booted down here in our near future. Deception to him is the name of the game, and will be the main strategy of the coming tribulation time. This is why Apostle Paul called it "strong delusion" in 2 Thess.2. He is not going to simply command by force to make the deceived bow to him as God. He is going to show them he is God by the great signs and miracles he will be given to work in order to present the "strong delusion" upon the deceived. If his strategy only involving forcing one to bow, his working wouldn't fool anyone and would not fit the "strong delusion". Like Apostle Paul warned us in 2 Corinthians 11, we are to remain "a chaste virgin" spiritually waiting on our Lord Jesus' coming and beware of the "another Jesus" and his false ministers.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
KJV

There's no denying, the woman here is about Christ's Church on earth suffering persecution by the dragon for the tribulation timing. And lest we forget, just who is this "dragon" and "serpent"? Per Rev.12:9, it is the devil, Satan himself, booted out of heaven with his angels, down to this earth, in our earthly dimension. In Ezekiel 28, God giving a parable there about Satan, He said He created him the full pattern, meaning the full image likeness from God. And that image likeness is that of man. So Satan doesn't have horns and goatee, nor does he wear red flannel underwear and wield a pitchfork. He is a beautiful cherub with the image of man, made in the full pattern of beauty. He is not going to appear evil, but will mimic The Christ.

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There's something else to notice about Satan in Revelation 12. It gives us more information about the idea... of a beast kingdom. The beast kingdom for the end is given in Rev.13 and is slightly different.

The Rev.12:1-5 verses are a type of Bible summary. It begins about OT Israel as the "woman" and then Satan's old beast kingdom he used to draw a third of the angels (stars) to earth with him.

Rev 12:3-4
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

KJV

The red in both verses are of the same timing and go together. Seems like it's talking about the beast kingdom of Rev.13 but it's not. There's two major differences between this one in Rev.12 and the one in Rev.13. This one here has only "seven crowns". The one in Rev.13 has "ten crowns". And this one here existed in timing when Satan drew a third of the stars to earth, meaning at his original rebellion of old (before Adam and Eve).

So does this mean the Rev.13 beast kingdom is just another later version of what Satan originally did when he first rebelled against God, in coveting God's Throne?

YES!!

That is how Satan originally rebelled against God. Satan got a third of the angels to follow him and he setup a beast kingdom on earth that had ten horns, seven heads, but only seven crowns (Rev.12:3-4). There are pointers of this old kingdom in the OT prophets.

So for this final beast kingdom for the end shown in Rev.13 that will have "ten crowns" instead of seven, do you really think Satan is going to allow any flesh man to play God in his place?? Satan knows he has but a short time left, so would he just put some flesh man on a throne in Jerusalem for the end and let him play God, especially since Satan said in Isaiah 14 that he would sit in the sides of the north over the congregation? Hardly.

Like our Lord Jesus showed us through His servant John, the devil is definitely coming here in our earthly dimension, and he wants so much to be God, and that is exactly what our Heavenly Father is going to allow him to do for a short time, and it's going to prune a lot of folks who allow themselves to be deceived by it.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because after that future war in heaven, and their place is no more found in heaven, this will then be said, because Satan can no longer appear in heaven before God's Throne to accuse us (remember Job). At that future time, truly, Christ's Salvation will have come in the heavenly, meaning Satan and his angels will no longer be around in heaven.

2Pe_2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jud_1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

The wicked angels are not now in the presence of God, and His Son, and the souls of our Brothers and Sisters in heaven.

They were cast down long ago, based on the verses found above.

Based on Psalm 2, the "man child" who will rule with a rod of iron is Christ.
His being caught up to God and His throne is found in Acts chapter 1.
It happened almost 2,000 years ago.

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

The beginning of Revelation chapter 12 is a history lesson, which includes the fall of Satan and the birth and acension of Christ.

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Revelation 12 and 13 are the most specific Scripture pointers that the false one coming will be the devil himself, in person here on earth (see further below).

I'm a bit surprised to hear someone say this. I'm with you a bit. Paul's "man of sin" is Lucifer, he is not a human man. But he was cast down from Heaven and into the abyss on resurrection Sunday. We're just waiting for him to be revealed when the fith trumpet is sounded and the abyss is opened up. Remember Jesus said this when He was still here:

"now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

When Paul was talking about the "man of sin" being revealed, he elaborated, he called him the "son of perdition", that's the son of destruction. Same as Abaddon and Apollyon, in two languages the name means destroyer. Paul was drawing from Isaiah 14,

"Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble.​

But with your understanding, our understanding, it becomes more possible to solve the 666 puzzle, the number of his name. In the Bible days a name meant something, it meant who the person was.

"Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name
is Legion," he replied, "for we are many ...

“Your name is Jacob; no longer shall your name be called Jacob,
but Israel shall be your name.”

"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and
gave him the name that is above every name ...

"This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

This calls for a mind with wisdom. Could it be that the number of a man is the number of the "man" of sin. It's the number of the son of destruction. And it's the number of humanity that he is going to take with him to his destruction. He took one third of the holy angels, but he's not finished. He's going to have to take two thirds of humanity to their destruction. And this will complete 100% of his pie.

666, the number of his name, which is destruction.

ZiKA1UN.jpg

"For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,183.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So for this final beast kingdom for the end shown in Rev.13 that will have "ten crowns" instead of seven, do you really think Satan is going to allow any flesh man to play God in his place?? Satan knows he has but a short time left, so would he just put some flesh man on a throne in Jerusalem for the end and let him play God, especially since Satan said in Isaiah 14 that he would sit in the sides of the north over the congregation? Hardly.
I kinda think he would, for the deception. But I think the person will be totally possessed by satan for the second half of the week.Also I think the man would be a hybrid being. Part man and part something else, as it was in the days of Noah, Nephilim.Technology is available today to splice genes. The transhuman agenda is alive and well and gaining strength.

ZiKA1UN.jpg

Thanks for this brother. It shows me how my belief that the man of sin will not be 100% human. I know it is pretty far out so I think this is possible even plausible.

Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Friar Tuck

May 31, 2004
✟1,467.00
Faith
Non-Denom
NIV-This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being

NLT-This little horn had eyes like human eyes

ESV-in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man

KJV-in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man

Yep, the little horn is not fully human as Daniel points out . Does not have human eyes but are "LIKE" human eyes.

Daniel was not looking at a cartoon character of a literal animal horn with eyes and mouth like we see on the internet , he was looking at the guys face.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,183.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Pay attention. Notice our Lord changed titles here again, from "serpent" in verse 15 back to "the dragon" in verse 16. What's going on with that?

Hey brother. IMHO this is what is going on. Remember the garden? Remember the curse our Father placed on the serpent?
Genesis 3:14
And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

People think it was an asteroid that killed the dinosaurs and it may have been.I am not knocking that theory. Maybe that is the way our Father implemented the curse. But it was our Father's curse that really took the walking reptilian species from the Earth imho.So again imho our Father is calling the past to account as Ecclesiastes tells us.
Ecc. 3:15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

Ecc. 3:15 That which is now already has been, and that which is to be already has been; and God seeks that which has passed by [so that history repeats itself].AMPC

Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Satan has been prowling around the earth since Adam etc. He rules the earth. It's not about the future. Unless you go back to the time of Revelation. It's about now. It's about the last 2k years!

Satan is here now! He rules now!

Now if only Amils would believe this. They have satan locked away in the pit for the past 2k years, instead of him being here now and ruling now.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks for this brother. It shows me how my belief that the man of sin will not be 100% human. I know it is pretty far out so I think this is possible even plausible.

No problemo Handmaid. It's a spooky subject, I know it bothers some people. It's not as far out as what I think it is. I don't think he's going to be even .001% human. I think God is going to allow the Devil loose for the last 6 or 9 months at the end of the world.

He once was visible in the OT times. He now is not visible. He will soon become visible again and go to his destruction. God will let him loose to show the universe what he will do. When he first appears, he will manifest as a benevolent angel of light. But then his true colors will show. Without warning he will destroy many, even his own people.. If he could kill every human being, he would do it without hesitation.

I was talking to the lady who wrote that note. She's a student of my favorite prophecy guy. He thinks the man of sin and his demons will appear as 15 foot tall angels of light. I guess we'll have to see about that one. :)

"For from now on in one house there will be five divided,
three against two and two against three.

Two divided by three =.666

QjrmjeW.jpg

.666 as a simple fraction?

Follow
7 answers
Report Abuse
Trending Now

Answers
Relevance

Best Answer: if it is 0.666 then 666/1000 and reduce it.
if it is 0.666.... then 2/3
Two thirds.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey brother. IMHO this is what is going on. Remember the garden? Remember the curse our Father placed on the serpent?
Genesis 3:14
And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

People think it was an asteroid that killed the dinosaurs and it may have been.I am not knocking that theory. Maybe that is the way our Father implemented the curse. But it was our Father's curse that really took the walking reptilian species from the Earth imho.So again imho our Father is calling the past to account as Ecclesiastes tells us.
Ecc. 3:15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

Ecc. 3:15 That which is now already has been, and that which is to be already has been; and God seeks that which has passed by [so that history repeats itself].AMPC

If you're interpreting God's curse upon that old serpent (Satan) in Genesis about a literal species of alien reptilians, then I think that's a little too far fetched. There are no monsters, even the Nephilim had the image of men though they were hybrids.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm a bit surprised to hear someone say this. I'm with you a bit. Paul's "man of sin" is Lucifer, he is not a human man. But he was cast down from Heaven and into the abyss on resurrection Sunday. We're just waiting for him to be revealed when the fith trumpet is sounded and the abyss is opened up. Remember Jesus said this when He was still here:

"now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

When Paul was talking about the "man of sin" being revealed, he elaborated, he called him the "son of perdition", that's the son of destruction. Same as Abaddon and Apollyon, in two languages the name means destroyer. Paul was drawing from Isaiah 14,

"Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble.​

But with your understanding, our understanding, it becomes more possible to solve the 666 puzzle, the number of his name. In the Bible days a name meant something, it meant who the person was.

"Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name
is Legion," he replied, "for we are many ...

“Your name is Jacob; no longer shall your name be called Jacob,
but Israel shall be your name.”

"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and
gave him the name that is above every name ...

"This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

This calls for a mind with wisdom. Could it be that the number of a man is the number of the "man" of sin. It's the number of the son of destruction. And it's the number of humanity that he is going to take with him to his destruction. He took one third of the holy angels, but he's not finished. He's going to have to take two thirds of humanity to their destruction. And this will complete 100% of his pie.

ZiKA1UN.jpg

"For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

I know many believe that Satan was cast down to the pit at our Lord Jesus' death on the cross, and they interpret John 12:31 that way, but have they really considered it might actually be about Rev.12:7-10 when Satan is cast out of the heavenly down to this earth?

John 12:31
31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

KJV

Rev 12:7-9
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
KJV

That's the idea of Satan being cast out I consider our Lord Jesus was really talking about. He was showing how His crucifixion would seal judgement of Satan and his future casting out of heaven to this earth, and He later continued with:

John 14:28-30
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, 'I go away, and come again unto you.' If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice, because I said, 'I go unto the Father: for My Father is greater than I.'
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me.

KJV

There it is, our Lord Jesus showed us that after His crucifixion, Satan "cometh", which is where John said in 1 John 2:18 that they had already heard that antichrist shall come. This all aligns with the future Rev.12:7-17 events.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If one notices, the majority of today's teachings originating from Bible seminaries distorts the identity of the coming false one that our Lord Jesus warned us about in Matt.24:23-26, and Paul in 2 Thess.2, and through John in Rev.12 & 13.

This warning our Lord Jesus and His Apostles gave about the false one for the end have since been the idea of some flesh born man that will work the great signs and miracles on earth to deceive with. Some theologies today even dump the idea of a coming singular antichrist figure altogether, and say it's a collective of flesh people working for the devil. Those views are simple evidence of not actually heeding the simplicity of the written Scripture, ...

Rev 12:7-17

The war in Heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels is also linked to the Daniel 12:1 verse pointing to the start of what Jesus called a time of "great tribulation". Michael stands up (makes a stand), and the tribulation begins. These Rev.12 verses show why.

It's very important to note that when Satan and his angels are cast out of heaven, it is then said, "neither was their place found any more in heaven." What that means is they cannot appear anymore in the heavenly dimension. There's only two different dimensions of existence written of in God's Word, this earthly one, and the heavenly one where God's Abode is and where the angels are (including the abode of the wicked called hell). This means Satan's place is not found anymore in that heavenly dimension. So where else can... he go, but to our earthly dimension? Now you're beginning to get the idea of what that, "neither was their place found any more in heaven", is really about.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

This 11th verse may seem like an abrupt change of subject but it's really not. It is pointing the events of the 5th Seal involving the persecution of saints on earth that must die like their brethren under the altar. It's pointing to the future time of "great tribulation" when some brethren in Christ will be delivered up to councils and the synagogue of Satan to give a Testimony for Christ Jesus. Thus naturally, this would be timed with the event of Satan and his angels being cast out of heaven down to this earth.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Very clear warning to those living on earth in that future time when Satan and his angels are cast out of heaven to our earthly dimension. Once Satan is cast here in our dimension, he knows he has but a short time left (i.e., the great tribulation timing).

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The identity of this woman at this point is Christ's Church as shown in the later 17th verse, for that is who has the Testimony of Jesus Christ. This first period of "a time, and times, and half a time" represents the first half of Daniel's symbolic "one week" in Dan.9:27. It means the time period just before the coming false messiah in Jerusalem will end the reconstituted old covenant and sacrifices there and will instead place an idol abomination in the new temple, which that event is the "abomination of desolation" Jesus warned us about.

Notice our Lord Jesus gave the title "serpent" in the latter part of the 14th verse. He is still revealing the "dragon" here, but why bring in that "serpent" title also?

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Well, what role did "that old serpent" play originally? The serpent tempted Eve in God's Eden, saying to eat the fruit of the forbidden tree and they would become like God, knowing good and evil. That type of temptation again is what Satan is going to place upon the whole earth when he is booted down here in our near future. Deception to him is the name of the game, and will be the main strategy of the coming tribulation time. This is why Apostle Paul called it "strong delusion" in 2 Thess.2. He is not going to simply command by force to make the deceived bow to him as God. He is going to show them he is God by the great signs and miracles he will be given to work in order to present the "strong delusion" upon the deceived. If his strategy only involving forcing one to bow, his working wouldn't fool anyone and would not fit the "strong delusion". Like Apostle Paul warned us in 2 Corinthians 11, we are to remain "a chaste virgin" spiritually waiting on our Lord Jesus' coming and beware of the "another Jesus" and his false ministers.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
KJV

There's no denying, the woman here is about Christ's Church on earth suffering persecution by the dragon for the tribulation timing. And lest we forget, just who is this "dragon" and "serpent"? Per Rev.12:9, it is the devil, Satan himself, booted out of heaven with his angels, down to this earth, in our earthly dimension. In Ezekiel 28, God giving a parable there about Satan, He said He created him the full pattern, meaning the full image likeness from God. And that image likeness is that of man. So Satan doesn't have horns and goatee, nor does he wear red flannel underwear and wield a pitchfork. He is a beautiful cherub with the image of man, made in the full pattern of beauty. He is not going to appear evil, but will mimic The Christ.
I belie e the bible teaches the devil and his angels "devils" as were cast out of the man in the catacombs the "legion" are without physical bodies, they left their first estate?

I believe the devil/satan will inhabit the body of a human man, the beast/the antichrist l.

however satan has no physical body, as the angels of God do?

satan presently has a kingdom of darkness on this earth, the devils are in his kingdom without bodies that posses humans and animals "swine" as the bible clearly teaches.

I believe satan will posess the human man, the beast/little horn/man of sin
While fulfilling Isaiah 14:12 as the human man proclaims to be God Daniel 11:36-37, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Does Satan have a physical, tangible, body?

"NO"

Can the individual entity of Satan posses a human man such as the future man of sin/beast/little horn?

"YES"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How many Churches today even bother to teach from God's Word about Satan's original rebellion? Not many. They consider the subject too controversial, so they don't cover it. May God bless those Churches that do teach these things from His Word about it, because God did cover the matter, including another attempt Satan will do for the last days (Rev.12 & 13; 2 Thess.2; Isaiah 14; Ezek.28; Ezek.31).

In Genesis 18, our Lord Jesus and two angels appeared as "three men" before Abraham at his tent door. Abraham said he would fetch water to wash His feet in. Abraham set before them a cooked tender calf, butter, milk as they sat under a tree and they did eat.

Two of the three men were the two angels which The LORD sent to Sodom and Gomorrah per Genesis 19. The Sodomites saw the two angels as men, meaning with the image of men. The angels ate Lot's food, and they prepared to lay down (got to bed).

That's an example in God's Word of the manifesting of the angelic body on earth with the image of man, and the ability to walk upon the earth, and to eat man's food. In other words, if they didn't reveal their identity, you wouldn't recognize them as any other form than flesh human beings. The Sodomites saw the two angels as men, not artistic renderings of a cherub with wings.

I am amazed at the amount superstition still present among many of today's brethren that cannot understand this about angels manifesting on earth in our earthly dimension. The tradition that an angel must have a human flesh physical body to manifest in our earthly dimension is a tradition of men, a lie, and is not Biblical. That is also how men's false traditions trap you into thinking that Satan cannot appear with the image of man in our earthly dimension. Those kind of traps are to get you off this subject of Satan being booted out of the heavenly dimension down to our earthly dimension, with his appearing here on earth with the image of man. Reason is because that is exactly what the future "strong delusion" Paul warned of in 2 Thess.2 is about.

So if Satan merely overtakes the spirit of some flesh man, then the Scripture will have given a false testimony, because Rev.12:7-17 is explicit that Satan and his angels will be cast out of the heavenly dimension down to our earthly dimension for the end of this world. Reason is because during Christ's Ministry, Satan had no need to leave the heavenly dimension in order to influence the spirit of Judas or Apostle Peter, or anyone else today. That is the main difference, because his being booted out of the heavenly and there no more being a place found for him in heaven, that's is explicit that he truly is coming here in person, like our Lord Jesus and His Apostles showed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How many Churches today even bother to teach from God's Word about Satan's original rebellion? Not many. They consider the subject too controversial, so they don't cover it. May God bless those Churches that do teach these things from His Word about it, because God did cover the matter, including another attempt Satan will do for the last days (Rev.12 & 13; 2 Thess.2; Isaiah 14; Ezek.28; Ezek.31).

In Genesis 18, our Lord Jesus and two angels appeared as "three men" before Abraham at his tent door. Abraham said he would fetch water to wash His feet in. Abraham set before them a cooked tender calf, butter, milk as they sat under a tree and they did eat.

Two of the three men were the two angels which The LORD sent to Sodom and Gomorrah per Genesis 19. The Sodomites saw the two angels as men, meaning with the image of men. The angels ate Lot's food, and they prepared to lay down (got to bed).

That's an example in God's Word of the manifesting of the angelic body on earth with the image of man, and the ability to walk upon the earth, and to eat man's food. In other words, if they didn't reveal their identity, you wouldn't recognize them as any other form than flesh human beings. The Sodomites saw the two angels as men, not artistic renderings of a cherub with wings.

I am amazed at the amount superstition still present among many of today's brethren that cannot understand this about angels manifesting on earth in our earthly dimension. The tradition that an angel must have a human flesh physical body to manifest in our earthly dimension is a tradition of men, a lie, and is not Biblical. That is also how men's false traditions trap you into thinking that Satan cannot appear with the image of man in our earthly dimension. Those kind of traps are to get you off this subject of Satan being booted out of the heavenly dimension down to our earthly dimension, with his appearing here on earth with the image of man. Reason is because that is exactly what the future "strong delusion" Paul warned of in 2 Thess.2 is about.

So if Satan merely overtakes the spirit of some flesh man, then the Scripture will have given a false testimony, because Rev.12:7-17 is explicit that Satan and his angels will be cast out of the heavenly dimension down to our earthly dimension for the end of this world. Reason is because during Christ's Ministry, Satan had no need to leave the heavenly dimension in order to influence the spirit of Judas or Apostle Peter, or anyone else today. That is the main difference, because his being booted out of the heavenly and there no more being a place found for him in heaven, that's is explicit that he truly is coming here in person, like our Lord Jesus and His Apostles showed.
Satan and the fallen angels/devils/demons "Left Their First Estate" Jude 1:6 they no longer posses the tangible body as the angels at Abrahams tent, who are God's messengers, in God's kingdom :)

Matthew 8:16 clearly teaches the "Devils/Demons are "Spirits" just as the prince of thedevils satan/beelzebub is.

Every account of "Devils" in the bible is "Spirit" they dont have tangible, bodies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here's something else about the appearance of angels in our earthly dimension with the image of man:

Heb 13:2
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
KJV

What is the simplicity of that Scripture? It is simply that we are to remember to be hospitable to strangers, because they may be angels and we don't even know it. How can that be?

It's because God created the angels also with His Image Likeness, which is the image of man.

Did you know the definition of Archangel Gabriel's name means 'man of God'?

So don't be deceived into thinking that an angel must somehow put on a flesh body in order to appear in our earthly dimension. That idea simply is not Biblical.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
NIV-This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being

NLT-This little horn had eyes like human eyes

ESV-in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man

KJV-in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man

Yep, the little horn is not fully human as Daniel points out . Does not have human eyes but are "LIKE" human eyes.

Daniel was not looking at a cartoon character of a literal animal horn with eyes and mouth like we see on the internet , he was looking at the guys face.

That's just a expression that the horn is symbolic of a certain man. Just like Rev.9, we are told the locusts had the face of men, it's because it means they are literally men, the locust only being a symbol for how those men attack. In Joel 1, same thing. We are told the locust army is about "a nation".

But this right here, well, this is kind of different...

Dan 2:43
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

KJV

What was the flood of Noah's day really about? A Nephilim hybrid giant race?

Luke 17:26-27
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
KJV

Gen 6:2
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
KJV

Gen 6:4
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
KJV

Rev 12:7-9
KJV

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here's something else about the appearance of angels in our earthly dimension with the image of man:

Heb 13:2
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
KJV

What is the simplicity of that Scripture? It is simply that we are to remember to be hospitable to strangers, because they may be angels and we don't even know it. How can that be?

It's because God created the angels also with His Image Likeness, which is the image of man.

Did you know the definition of Archangel Gabriel's name means 'man of God'?

So don't be deceived into thinking that an angel must somehow put on a flesh body in order to appear in our earthly dimension. That idea simply is not Biblical.
It appears you try to equate Gods kingdom that has tangible angels, that eat and drink, and take on human form so as to be entertained unaware.

With Satans "Spiritual Kingdom" that has devils/demons without tangible bodies, that are "Spirits" looking to posess a human body?

Devils are "Spirit" not tangible beings Matthew 8:16

Satan is not a tangible being, he is a "Spirit", just as the devils are that possess human bodies, "Evil Spirits"

Gods Kingdom/Angels?

Satans Kingdom/Devils/Demons?

Apples and Oranges

Last edited:
Upvote 0