• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  4. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  5. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  6. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  7. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

The Coffee Shop (6)

Discussion in 'Eating Disorders' started by bumblebee62331, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bumblebee62331

bumblebee62331 Well-Known Member

+827
    Anglican
    Private
    This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
    The old thread automatically closed is here: "The Coffee Shop (5)"

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Arianna

Arianna Senior Veteran

+232
    Christian
    Single
    New thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

3. Saritaaa

Saritaaa Active Member

+37
    Non-Denom
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

4. Arianna

Arianna Senior Veteran

+232
    Christian
    Single
    Saritaa - Swimming sounds fun :) Did you go?

I am okish, (i have a migraine and feel quite ill :sick:)

Ari
    xx

5. Arianna

Arianna Senior Veteran

+232
    Christian
    Single
    Praying for you Lindz

6. Saritaaa

Saritaaa Active Member

+37
    Non-Denom
    I didn't go swimming because the weather's a bit peculiar, it was sunny this morning but now it's really dark outside and it rains every ## minutes. It's bee like that for a while here now.

I'm praying for you both. (about your migraine Arianna and for Lindz)

7. BrokenForHim

BrokenForHim Well-Known Member

+32
    Christian
    Single
    :sigh: for those of you who know me haha or read my testimony a while back..you'll know me and my father don't have a healty relationship...he sexually abused me for many years...I try my hardest to stay away from him and just hearing his name makes my stomach turn...yesterday my mom made me go see him, it was so awful...he has Hep. C from a dirty needle(ywhen I was just a baby he got it) and he is really sick..the nurse that was at his place told me that he wont make it to Aug. ...I'm trying to deal with all this, I HATE this man...he is to blame for my EDs my suicide attemps my cutting all my SI behavour...so why in the world do I feel bad for him, I've been waiting for this moment for as long as I can remember and it doesn't feel as good as I thought it would...I just need prayer for strength, courage && wisdom...I've been having really bad flashbacks because of seeing him...I just need you to pray for me...bleh that was a mouth full(or a lot of typing)

8. Saritaaa

Saritaaa Active Member

+37
    Non-Denom
    Wow...
    Well the reason that it doesn't feel as good as you thought is that you are a good person and you are a Christian. So despite what this man did to you, it's tough to see anyone die or suffer.

I'm here for you and praying.

9. BrokenForHim

+32
    Christian
    Single
    thanx it means a lot

10. Saritaaa

Saritaaa Active Member

+37
    Non-Denom
    Where in Canada are you?

11. BrokenForHim

+32
    Christian
    Single
    british columbia , you?

12. Saritaaa

Saritaaa Active Member

+37
    Non-Denom
    Montreal

13. Arianna

Arianna Senior Veteran

+232
    Christian
    Single
    Sorry Lindsey, that really must be very difficult and confusing.

14. BrokenForHim

+32
    Christian
    Single
    mhm..it really is :sigh:

15. BrokenForHim

+32
    Christian
    Single
    so I've decided to be the first to add some pics on the new thread..and like I've said before pics make me feel happy haha remembering the good times when I'm going through the bad...alright so the first night in our new house I had eight friends over and we snuck out at four in the morning..haha so I don't look to hot, lol with no make-up on

gotta love signs on the road
    Megan S. & me giving her kisses haha
    Me, my best friend && Megan again
    Oh my..haha this would be be...doing something silly
    Me making fun of Megan wearing sunglasses at night

Attached Files:

16. Arianna

Arianna Senior Veteran

+232
    Christian
    Single
    Great pictures:thumbsup:

17. Soulwings

Soulwings A true original.

+674
    Christian
    Married
    Lindz, praying for you, beautiful. :hug: I agree with what Saritaaa said - you're a Christian, and that's why it doesn't feel so great - and also, no matter what, it's hard to see someone die. I think that even if I saw Hitler dying, as much as I would know he deserved death, I would still hurt, because it's scary. Does that make any sense, or do I just sound wacked? And I heart the photos, tres nice!! :) Looks like you've got a great bunch of friends, and that you've had a great time. :)

How is everyone doing this evening? *hugs*

I've had a really slow day... and am tres tired. But oh well, time to go exercise some more. Ugh. It's a nice evening out though, cool and sunny, so walking will be nice. :)

18. BrokenForHim

+32
    Christian
    Single
    :hug:

19. dreamingofasong

dreamingofasong Member

+4
    Christian
    Single
    hey everyone!