• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Coffee Shop (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arianna

Senior Veteran
Nov 7, 2005
England
✟11,311.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
New thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fiesta.gif

Upvote 0

BrokenForHim

Oct 15, 2006
In a box
Visit site
✟8,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:sigh: for those of you who know me haha or read my testimony a while back..you'll know me and my father don't have a healty relationship...he sexually abused me for many years...I try my hardest to stay away from him and just hearing his name makes my stomach turn...yesterday my mom made me go see him, it was so awful...he has Hep. C from a dirty needle(ywhen I was just a baby he got it) and he is really sick..the nurse that was at his place told me that he wont make it to Aug. ...I'm trying to deal with all this, I HATE this man...he is to blame for my EDs my suicide attemps my cutting all my SI behavour...so why in the world do I feel bad for him, I've been waiting for this moment for as long as I can remember and it doesn't feel as good as I thought it would...I just need prayer for strength, courage && wisdom...I've been having really bad flashbacks because of seeing him...I just need you to pray for me...bleh that was a mouth full(or a lot of typing)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BrokenForHim

Oct 15, 2006
In a box
Visit site
✟8,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so I've decided to be the first to add some pics on the new thread..and like I've said before pics make me feel happy haha remembering the good times when I'm going through the bad...alright so the first night in our new house I had eight friends over and we snuck out at four in the morning..haha so I don't look to hot, lol with no make-up on

gotta love signs on the road
Megan S. & me giving her kisses haha
Me, my best friend && Megan again
Oh my..haha this would be be...doing something silly
Me making fun of Megan wearing sunglasses at night

Attachments

• X.jpg
    X.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 69
  • kisses.jpg
    kisses.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 72
  • hehe.jpg
    hehe.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 69
  • fire thingy.jpg
    fire thingy.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 68
  • glasses.jpg
    glasses.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lindz, praying for you, beautiful. :hug: I agree with what Saritaaa said - you're a Christian, and that's why it doesn't feel so great - and also, no matter what, it's hard to see someone die. I think that even if I saw Hitler dying, as much as I would know he deserved death, I would still hurt, because it's scary. Does that make any sense, or do I just sound wacked? And I heart the photos, tres nice!! :) Looks like you've got a great bunch of friends, and that you've had a great time. :)

How is everyone doing this evening? *hugs*

I've had a really slow day... and am tres tired. But oh well, time to go exercise some more. Ugh. It's a nice evening out though, cool and sunny, so walking will be nice. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.