Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
The Frankfurt School sponsored by Moscow was started at the University of Frankfurt in 1923.
"When Hitler came to power, they fled to the United States and joined major US universities. Its purpose was to utterly corrupt western society from within.

Below is a list of its aims and objectives. As can be seen they are well on the way to being successfully completed.

1) The creation of racism offences.

2) Continual change to create confusion.

3) The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children.

4) The undermining of schools' and teachers' authority.

5) Huge immigration to destroy identity.

6) The promotion of excessive drinking.

7) Emptying of churches.

8) An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime.

9) Dependency on the state or state benefits.

10) Control and dumbing down of media.

11) Encouraging the breakdown of the family."

• Informative
Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If you tracked the NWO's own writings, you would see it planned many decades ago.

I don't place much value on the supposed NWO supposed writings. For example the supposed predictions of Pike concerning the world wars can't even be verified as to being said by him and is not found in any of the original writings that exist by him

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I don't place much value on the supposed NWO supposed writings. For example the supposed predictions of Pike concerning the world wars can't even be verified as to being said by him and is not found in any of the original writings that exist by him
Surely you can tell the difference between detailed plans of action, and hoped for results which don't always happen.

It's not just the Frankfurt School list that I posted above, but t
he NWO, Bilderberg Group, Fabian Society, etc. writings repeatedly state what they want to do, and history shows us they have been doing it.
End time scriptures even reveal the EU political stuff we have seen happening for the last 60 years.
Ignoring these things is sticking your head in the sand.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
It is possible for that the Anti-Christ will be a Muslim. The image of the beast. God of force with beheadings, "anti-christ" [the islamic version]. Salaam is the Arabic word for "peace.".. but there is no peace with these people. From every area of the free world, strong evidence is reaching us of crimes and atrocities committed by Islamic fundamentalists in the name of Allah and that includes those performed by the leaders of the free world.

The translators of the King James Version of the Bible used the word “pale” for the fourth horse, which is better translated “green” from the original Greek word, “chloros.” Green is the universally identifiable color of Islam. Many of the flags of Islamic countries are predominantly green. In symbolic terms, it was said that the fear of green, Islam’s color, has replaced the fear of red, communism’s color.

“And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with death.” (Revelation 6:8)

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Surely you can tell the difference between detailed plans of action, and hoped for results which don't always happen.

It's not just the Frankfurt School list that I posted above, but t
he NWO, Bilderberg Group, Fabian Society, etc. writings repeatedly state what they want to do, and history shows us they have been doing it.
End time scriptures even reveal the EU political stuff we have seen happening for the last 60 years.
Ignoring these things is sticking your head in the sand.

Believing unfounded rumors is equally bad. I already showed you that the whole Pike story is FALSE

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It is possible for that the Anti-Christ will be a Muslim. The image of the beast. God of force with beheadings, "anti-christ" [the islamic version]. Salaam is the Arabic word for "peace.".. but there is no peace with these people. From every area of the free world, strong evidence is reaching us of crimes and atrocities committed by Islamic fundamentalists in the name of Allah and that includes those performed by the leaders of the free world.

The translators of the King James Version of the Bible used the word “pale” for the fourth horse, which is better translated “green” from the original Greek word, “chloros.” Green is the universally identifiable color of Islam. Many of the flags of Islamic countries are predominantly green. In symbolic terms, it was said that the fear of green, Islam’s color, has replaced the fear of red, communism’s color.

“And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with death.” (Revelation 6:8)

20 years ago, the idea that people would have their heads chopped off seemed laughable because no one did that kind of thing anymore.... today we have the radical muslims doing it on an almost daily basis

• Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Believing unfounded rumors is equally bad. I already showed you that the whole Pike story is FALSE
Hahaha.
I never even mentioned Pike, you brought that up not me.
Just because your Pike story was false, that doesn't prove all other stories are false, ...............or maybe in your mind it does?

BTW, most fairy stories are also not real.

Anyway, feel free to keep your head in the sand. It saves you thinking about what's going on in the world.

Just so you know, the Bilderberg and Fabian stuff is not unfounded rumour but well documented and provable from their own writings.

Upvote 0

Trimeresurus

Advocatus diaboli
Mar 6, 2018
Heidelberg
✟25,985.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private

I know the quoran. I read it for educational reasons. It is all about control, rules and submission. Submission of men and even more the the submission of women. Very creepy for me as I'm not a submissive person at all. The problem is, that there is no peaceful role model. Mohammed was not a peaceful person he killed a lot of people.
Muslims have their own satan. They call him Iblis and in their believe all the christians and jews are followers of Iblis. Sure there are nice muslims too. But in fact I never had bigger problems with christians but the muslims tend to threaten me. Some of them are really aggressive.

• Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hahaha.
I never even mentioned Pike, you brought that up not me.
Just because your Pike story was false, that doesn't prove all other stories are false, ...............or maybe in your mind it does?

BTW, most fairy stories are also not real.

Anyway, feel free to keep your head in the sand. It saves you thinking about what's going on in the world.

Just so you know, the Bilderberg and Fabian stuff is not unfounded rumour but well documented and provable from their own writings.

Uhm, it's not my story. It's on the first page of this very thread. It's about the Illuminati and Freemasons.

I actually research the facts before I believe something. What I often find is that what is parroted by many people is urban legend, false stories and often is assumed to be fact.

I know that the 2010 minutes of the Bilderberg meeting was released by Wikileaks and they were a big, fat, nothing burger.

If you want to be taken seriously provide source data that isn't from some conspiracy theory whack job

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith

Whitechapel Mosque Islamic Call to Worship

640px-East_London_Mosque_Front_View.jpg

East London Mosque

The East London Mosque (ELM), situated in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets between Whitechapel and Aldgate, serves Great Britain's largest Muslim community.[3] Combined with the adjoining London Muslim Centre and Maryam Centre, it is one of the largest mosques in Europe, accommodating more than 7,000 worshippers for congregational prayers.[2] The mosque was one of the first in the UK to be allowed to use loudspeakers to broadcast the adhan.

East London Mosque - Wikipedia

Adhan

The adhan (Arabic: أَذَان‎ [ʔaˈðaːn]) (also called in Turkish: Ezan)[1] is the Islamic call to worship, recited by the muezzin at prescribed times of the day. The root of the word is ʾadhina أَذِنَ meaning "to listen, to hear, be informed about". Another derivative of this word is ʾudhun (أُذُن), meaning "ear".

Adhan - Wikipedia

Call to prayer, East London Mosque

Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
baphomet.jpg

Baphomet

"...Modern scholars such as Peter Partner and Malcolm Barber agree that the name of Baphomet was an Old French corruption of the name Muhammad, with the interpretation being that some of the Templars, through their long military occupation of the Outremer, had begun incorporating Islamic ideas into their belief system, and that this was seen and documented by the Inquisitors as heresy...."

Baphomet - Wikipedia

Jerry Goldsmith - Main Title / Second Coming (The Final Conflict)

FIMUCITE 3: Jerry Goldsmith's THE FINAL CONFLICT

Omen 3_05

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Whitechapel Mosque Islamic Call to Worship

640px-East_London_Mosque_Front_View.jpg

East London Mosque

The East London Mosque (ELM), situated in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets between Whitechapel and Aldgate, serves Great Britain's largest Muslim community.[3] Combined with the adjoining London Muslim Centre and Maryam Centre, it is one of the largest mosques in Europe, accommodating more than 7,000 worshippers for congregational prayers.[2] The mosque was one of the first in the UK to be allowed to use loudspeakers to broadcast the adhan.

East London Mosque - Wikipedia

Adhan

The adhan (Arabic: أَذَان‎ [ʔaˈðaːn]) (also called in Turkish: Ezan)[1] is the Islamic call to worship, recited by the muezzin at prescribed times of the day. The root of the word is ʾadhina أَذِنَ meaning "to listen, to hear, be informed about". Another derivative of this word is ʾudhun (أُذُن), meaning "ear".

Adhan - Wikipedia

Call to prayer, East London Mosque

I know it well. You might find that the newer Regent's Park mosque is bigger.

Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
Join us in the War against the immoral, filthier than filth and abominable mentally ill promoters and practitioners of Pedophilia, Sodomy and inappropriate behavior with animals. The promoters and practitioners of the aforementioned things will be put under control and their influence utterly destroyed.

Islamic Sexuality A Survey Of Evil

Sodomy Is A White People's Disease

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Elihoenai

Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
A Great Reckoning!

To be True to Jehovah/Yahweh through Yeshua the Ring of Power of the Ku Klux Klan aka KKK must be destroyed.

We are Surrounded! Winner Takes All!

640px-Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.png

$

Damien : Omen II Soundtrack 10 - End Title (All The Power)

The Omen II - Damien Thorn Learns He Is The Anti-Christ

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Personally I'd much rather see and experience you do this, than discuss this topic.^_^

Just from experience of working in a a few London Churchs that really struggle to keep the buildings in good order - most of them were built in sandstone and so are crumbling now as age and pollution takes there toll! It would have been nice to have state support, but there is absolutely no chance of that - even Cathedrals are not generally supported except, perhaps, St. Paul's. :)

Upvote 0