Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If I"m not mistaken, this happens because numerous churches (not all) are supported by tax payer dollars in Britain whereas mosques are funded within their community of people?

Excuse me while I fall over laughing - I wish that was the case!

Only Grade 1 buildings might get financial help, otherwise it is up to the denomination / membership to keep them going, or sell them. Almost by definition, few Synagogues or Mosques, in the UK, are in listed buildings - probably more Synagogues than Mosques. The vast majority of religious buildings that close are because of the cost of running expensive buildings in the most expensive city in the UK. The other side of the equation is that as London grows geographically, more and more people are moving further out. When I was young London consisted of the Metropolitan City and 32 London Boroughs - the Home Counties - around the edges. Nowadays it goes right out into what were the Home Counties, and beyond; as it gets more and more expensive to live in the modern London, people just move further out and commute by train. The shrinking population needs less Church buildings which are often sited on very sought after places - the revenue gained by selling them allows Churches to be built elsewhere, where the people are.

Mosques and Synagogues are built where the respective adherents want them, subject to planning permission, as happens with new Churches being built. Mosques and Synagogues will have the same problems in London, as Christianity does.

Grade 1 listed buildings are very expensive to maintain because they must be preserved, almost at any cost, and all works have to be officially approved before they are carried out. Limited funds may be obtained for some large buildings ie St. Pauls, Westminster Abbey etc., but not the run-of-mill Church buildings.

Sorry to disappoint you :)

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Just 9000 Arabs in London - three large Mosques and a number of smaller homes converted to be local Mosques. Have you any idea how many people live in London (and, btw, how are you defining 'London') and how many Churches there are in London, including smaller house Churches?

If I were you I would take that article with not just a pinch of salt, but more like a kilo of the stuff!

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
According to the 2011 Census, the largest religious groupings are Christians (48.4 per cent), followed by those of no religion (20.7 per cent), no response (8.5 per cent), Muslims (12.4 per cent), Hindus (5.0 per cent), Jews (1.8 per cent), Sikhs (1.5 per cent), Buddhists (1.0 per cent) and other (0.6 per cent) in London. Islam is London's second largest religion. 38% of England's Muslims live in London, where they represent 12.4% of the population. There were 1,012,823 Muslims reported in the 2011 census in the Greater London area.

Given 20 years ago, the number of Christians in London was vastly different than now. It is the influence of faith that changes the face of London. Islam can dominate London within 10 years. One in 10 people under 25 are Muslim, while Christianity is in decline, the 2011 UK census reveals. An explosion in the Muslim population and an aging Christian demographic could mean Islam will be the dominant religion in the UK in 10 years. A new analysis of the 2011 census by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) showed that the number of Christians was falling 50 per cent faster than had previously been thought. Islam could be dominant UK religion in 10 years – census analysis

To help increase the speed of influence of change is the election of London's mayor. Sadiq Khan Elected in London, Becoming Its First Muslim Mayor

• Agree
Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
According to the 2011 Census, the largest religious groupings are Christians (48.4 per cent), followed by those of no religion (20.7 per cent), no response (8.5 per cent), Muslims (12.4 per cent), Hindus (5.0 per cent), Jews (1.8 per cent), Sikhs (1.5 per cent), Buddhists (1.0 per cent) and other (0.6 per cent) in London. Islam is London's second largest religion. 38% of England's Muslims live in London, where they represent 12.4% of the population. There were 1,012,823 Muslims reported in the 2011 census in the Greater London area.

Given 20 years ago, the number of Christians in London was vastly different than now. It is the influence of faith that changes the face of London. Islam can dominate London within 10 years. One in 10 people under 25 are Muslim, while Christianity is in decline, the 2011 UK census reveals. An explosion in the Muslim population and an aging Christian demographic could mean Islam will be the dominant religion in the UK in 10 years. A new analysis of the 2011 census by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) showed that the number of Christians was falling 50 per cent faster than had previously been thought. Islam could be dominant UK religion in 10 years – census analysis

To help increase the speed of influence of change is the election of London's mayor. Sadiq Khan Elected in London, Becoming Its First Muslim Mayor

I was going by what the quoted report said. I still need a definition of 'Greater London' - that is an important, but missing key to the data you have given. :)

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Its estimated mid-2016 municipal population (corresponding to Greater London) was 8,787,892, the largest of any city in the European Union and accounting for 13.4% of the UK population. London's urban area is the second most populous in the EU, after Paris, with 9,787,426 inhabitants at the 2011 census.

Ball park... http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/london-population/

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It is crystal clear that Europe in 20 years will be Muslim. The population demographic shift is clear and unmistakable. Germany has seen a natural population decline of -2.3% Yet its net immigration rate is a staggering 14.1% This while its birth rate is 1.5% To make sense of these numbers a country with an indigenous birth rate of anything under 2.0 is a population in decline. The birth rate among the Muslim community is in excess of 4.0 As of 2017 28% of the population of Germany is Muslim.

This would not be an issue if the Muslims in Europe were assimilating into the general populace but this is not the case at all.

Outside of Spain and Italy, the view of Mulsim in western Europe is very tolerant.

Consider this, "We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades." -Muammar Gaddafi (May 2009)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
Islam dressed up as Christianity becoming overtly Islamic?

Apparently, the rise and takeover of Islam has been in the planning for hundreds of years by Freemasons.

2001: A Space Odyssey, black monolith

ALBERT PIKE: “We control Islam & we'll use It to destroy the west ” WW3

• Informative
Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Its estimated mid-2016 municipal population (corresponding to Greater London) was 8,787,892, the largest of any city in the European Union and accounting for 13.4% of the UK population. London's urban area is the second most populous in the EU, after Paris, with 9,787,426 inhabitants at the 2011 census.

Ball park... http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/london-population/

Your quoted document shows a figure for Greater London (Metropolitan London, as used to be, plus the 32 London Boroughs that were a part of the 'Home Counties'), as 8 million+.

The figure for the relatively new designation of Metropolitan London adds in to the above figure major parts of the (Home) Counties of Essex, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Surrey and Sussex, which surround London. This makes the 10-18 million people of 'London' which will include a large proportion of the 9 million daily commuters, the others coming from even further afield to avoid the higher costs associated with living in 'London'. The reason London has grown is because, as I said, people are moving further and further afield, like ripples in a pond.

These are the areas covered in the Mayor's video, which also shows the original 'London' area and how 'London' has spread. It helps him because he is now Mayor over the whole of London - which gives him something to do, I guess.

Some 10 million people commute in and out of London each day, 330K just to the mile square of the actual City of London (the core part of the Capital).

Now you can see why I was asking!

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Re the Islamic population of Europe - many European countries let thousands, if not millions, of Muslims into the European Union area, excluding the UK & Eire, with little, or no, checks on who these immigrants were.

The UK restricted our intake to young people who had been vetted by the UN in the Syrian refugee camps; we have taken 10,000 orphaned children so far. However, once one European country opened the flood gates, those who accepted European citizenship, via which ever country they entered by, had guaranteed freedom to travel, work and other privileges in any European State! Germany opened the flood gates by taking in around a million (Mrs. Merkel's - open door 'come to us, we'll have you' policy), some of whom were the people who risked the Mediterranean boat trip - some of whom came in via Italy, Greece etc., - and many others who came overland.

This is part of the reason, a very large part for some, that the UK is departing from the European Union, so that we can determine our own immigrant numbers, by opening the door to certain trades or professions, as we determine. So European trends do not give us any problems in times ahead. We are Making Britain Great Again!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Trimeresurus

Advocatus diaboli
Mar 6, 2018
Heidelberg
✟25,985.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
It is crystal clear that Europe in 20 years will be Muslim. The population demographic shift is clear and unmistakable. Germany has seen a natural population decline of -2.3% Yet its net immigration rate is a staggering 14.1% This while its birth rate is 1.5% To make sense of these numbers a country with an indigenous birth rate of anything under 2.0 is a population in decline. The birth rate among the Muslim community is in excess of 4.0 As of 2017 28% of the population of Germany is Muslim.

This would not be an issue if the Muslims in Europe were assimilating into the general populace but this is not the case at all.

France is in the same boat as Germany with roughly 28% of the population being Muslim.

Outside of Spain and Italy, the view of Muslim in western Europe is very tolerant.

Consider this, "We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades." -Muammar Gaddafi (May 2009)

Yes we have a bit of a problem over here. Since christianity declined and policies turned to the left a lot of women -me included- don't want children anymore. I personally don't like Islam very much. It is all about punishment and control. I don't think I could live my religion free in a muslim country so I'd rather have a christian country to live in. People here try to be tolerant and support Islam so it is possible that this will be a muslim dominated country in a few decades. If this happens, I will leave. Maybe I will move to ths US or Canada.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes we have a bit of a problem over here. Since christianity declined and policies turned to the left a lot of women -me included- don't want children anymore. I personally don't like Islam very much. It is all about punishment and control. I don't think I could live my religion free in a muslim country so I'd rather have a christian country to live in. People here try to be tolerant and support Islam so it is possible that this will be a muslim dominated country in a few decades. If this happens, I will leave. Maybe I will move to ths US or Canada.
It will happen much, much sooner than a few decades. Germany is seeing a real decline of its indigenous people. The current make up Islamic population is ~28% of the German population. The birth rate among the Islamic community is almost 8:1 while the birth rate of the indigenous population is 1.5:1 which is a real decline in the population rate. Even worse is WHEN Germans are having children vs the Islamic community. Indigenous German women are waiting until their 30's to have children while Islamic women are having children in their late teens and early 20's. If these trends do not change within 10 years the wide MAJORITY of the German population will be Islamic. Even worse is that these immigrants are CHOOSING to segregate themselves from the broader German society. Within 12-15 years the Islamic community will control every facet of government and they will be able to institute Shari Law regardless of what the rest of the German populace wants.

Upvote 0

Trimeresurus

Advocatus diaboli
Mar 6, 2018
Heidelberg
✟25,985.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
It will happen much, much sooner than a few decades. Germany is seeing a real decline of its indigenous people. The current make up Islamic population is ~28% of the German population. The birth rate among the Islamic community is almost 8:1 while the birth rate of the indigenous population is 1.5:1 which is a real decline in the population rate. Even worse is WHEN Germans are having children vs the Islamic community. Indigenous German women are waiting until their 30's to have children while Islamic women are having children in their late teens and early 20's. If these trends do not change within 10 years the wide MAJORITY of the German population will be Islamic. Even worse is that these immigrants are CHOOSING to segregate themselves from the broader German society. Within 12-15 years the Islamic community will control every facet of government and they will be able to institute Shari Law regardless of what the rest of the German populace wants.

Where did you get those numers? They are very too high. We have around 6% muslims right now, not 28%. In 20 years it could be around 35-40%. I know about the problem and I don't really see any solution right now. They tell women that their career is much more important than family and wonder why thy don't get children anymore. Meanwhile the support islam bacause they are afraid somone might call them a nazi. I have a very rational view on this topic, there is not much emotion. They deserve what will happen to them since stupidity will always be punished after some time.
I will not live in a muslim country for sure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Where did you get those numers? They are very too high. We have around 6% muslims right now, not 28%. In 20 years it could be around 35-40%. I know about the problem and I don't really see any solution right now. They tell women that their career is much more important than family and wonder why thy don't get children anymore. Meanwhile the support islam bacause they are afraid somone might call them a nazi. I have a very rational view on this topic, there is not much emotion. They deserve what will happen to them since stupidity will always be punished after some time.
I will not live in a Muslim country for sure.
Ack you're right I was looking at something else on that page (Pew research) it is 6.1% but the population demographic data is correct. Younger population median age in Germany for the Muslim is 37

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
The Islamic invasion is not a random event, but a planned destruction of the Judeo Christian heritage in the west
by NWO policy makers.
The fact that all western countries are undergoing the same Muslim problem at the same time should be enough to make people realise that it's being coordinated by other forces.

• Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Islamic invasion is not a random event, but a planned destruction of the Judeo Christian heritage in the west
by NWO policy makers.
The fact that all western countries are undergoing the same Muslim problem at the same time should be enough to make people realise that it's being coordinated by other forces.

I am dubious of the NWO affiliation.

If you understand the belief system of Islam it should not at all be unusual that the entire west is under attack.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I am dubious of the NWO affiliation.

If you understand the belief system of Islam it should not at all be unusual that the entire west is under attack.
If you tracked the NWO's own writings, you would see it planned many decades ago.

Upvote 0

Trimeresurus

Advocatus diaboli
Mar 6, 2018
Heidelberg
✟25,985.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Ack you're right I was looking at something else on that page (Pew research) it is 6.1% but the population demographic data is correct. Younger population median age in Germany for the Muslim is 37

Ja, that's right. In fact the kindergardens are full of muslim children. We have big issus with the education of those children since some of them can't even speak German. They won't learn to speak English, French or Spanish either. But languages are very important for our educational system. If you don't speak at least German and English you have no chance to find a good job. They didn't want christianity bacause they are fearing religious dogmas now this is what they get instead. Somehow ironic.

• Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0