✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Speakers' Corner

A Speakers' Corner is an area where open-air public speaking, debate, and discussion are allowed. The original and most noted is in the northeast corner of Hyde Park in London, England.

Speakers' Corner - Wikipedia

ALBERT PIKE: “We control Islam & we'll use It to destroy the west ” WW3

Tommy Robinson Rolls Up To The Corner, Martin Sellner Speech | Speakers Corner Hyde Park

Speakers' Corner: Free Speech event

Wikipedia is not a reliable source for anything!

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Oh come on. It's not as good as first source documents or journal articals, but it's not that bad either.

After years of correcting students' work where they have used Wikipedia as a back up for their (doubtful) argument, and marking down a number of them as a consequence, I am not gong to suddenly start recognising the entries made by everyone and anyone on any given subject. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
After years of correcting students' work where they have used Wikipedia as a back up for their (doubtful) argument, and marking down a number of them as a consequence, I am not gong to suddenly start recognising the entries made my everyone and anyone on any given subject. :)
An encyclopedia is not a good enough source for a paper. But it's fine for an intrnet forum.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
An encyclopedia is not a good enough source for a paper. But it's fine for an intrnet forum.

Some posters on these fora can be more picky about things than the strictest tutor, as I am sure you have discovered :)

A conventional encyclopedia will not be open to amendments from all over the world, as and when someone wants to alter what is written. Wikipedia can be inconsistent over a period of time and contain biased information.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Now Mr. Trump is at it - London hospitals like a war-zone. Really, has he ever been in a war zone? Hes he been to London to see for himself this apparent war zone?

The man needs a new script writer! He moans about fake news against him, but he is the one major dispenser of fake news in this world, whether on his own domestic life (#stormgate) or in relation to international life.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Severe mental illness spreading exponentially like contagion in London.

World War Z – Philadelphia (full scene)

BREAKING : #DAYFORFREEDOM - Milo Yiannopoulos Speech

I really enjoy these fake (grossly over-exagerated) news type things. It is in Mr. Trump's style, certainly. Good ol' Toady would enjoy it too, if he was not too busy driving around the country in this warm weather.

Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
Does "Make America Great Again" mean "Make Ku Klux Klan (KKK) Mainstream Again"?

307px-Kloran_of_the_Knights_of_the_Ku_Klux_Klan_of_Kanada%2C_based_in_Toronto.jpg

Kloran

The Kloran (a portmanteau of "Klan" and "Koran")[1] is the handbook of the Ku Klux Klan. Versions of the Kloran typically contain detailed descriptions of the role of different Klan members as well as detailing Klan ceremonies and procedures.

Kloran - Wikipedia

Shazia Hobbs on | Sadiq Khan's London | #DayForFreedom | Free Speech Event

Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
I know we have the Gog Magog hills, but we do not have the KKK in the UK - where is the relevance?

Ku Klux Klan is 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemasonry?

K is the eleventh letter of the alphabet.

KKK = 11 +11 + 11 = 33

clan (n.)

"a family, a tribe," especially, among the Highlanders of Scotland, a form of social organization consisting of a tribe holding land in common under leadership of a chieftain, early 15c., from Gaelic clann "family, stock, offspring," akin to Old Irish cland "offspring, tribe," both from Latin planta "offshoot" (see plant (n.)).

The Goidelic branch of Celtic (including Gaelic) had no initial p-, so it substituted k- or c- for Latin p-. The same Latin word in (non-Goidelic) Middle Welsh became plant "children."

clan | Origin and meaning of clan by Online Etymology Dictionary

332px-Jimmy_Savile_2006.jpg

Tartan

Tartan (Scottish Gaelic: breacan [ˈbɾʲɛxkən]) is a pattern consisting of criss-crossed horizontal and vertical bands in multiple colours. Tartans originated in woven wool, but now they are made in many other materials. Tartan is particularly associated with Scotland. Scottish kilts almost always have tartan patterns.

Tartan - Wikipedia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Are you asking, or telling me?

The 'Scottish Rite' came from Jamaica via France in 1801, not from Scotland. Its highest Ranking Degree is the 33rd - Knight Commander.

There are Scottish Rite Libraries in St. Louis, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Oakland, Chicago etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The readers have to conclude that for themselves. To some it's in plain sight.

Normally so, but I wondered why a question mark was placed at the beginning and then you went on to make various comments.

Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Normally so, but I wondered why a question mark was placed at the beginning and then you went on to make various comments.
I would hope what would be normal for people to do is hear out numerous sides with their information about any issue. As for the issue being originally brought up, people like Douglas Murray and Peter Hitchens and even Tommy Robinson bring up creditable criticism about what's going on in Britian and the EU as well.

Upvote 0